What's new

Software or software as a service to love or loathe

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Robdavis

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I was looking for a thread that pulled together recommendations of pieces of software or web based software services to either use or avoid. Please post your recommendations below.

I put this in the speedway so that people could be a bit more blunt.

For example, I use Norton for my antivirus product on my laptop, but I know that some forum members think that it is terrible, but I don't know why.
I've used McAfee's antivirus in the past and thought that was terrible, it seemed to me to take a long time to get protection against the latest viruses.

Also I understand that forum seems to hate MailCheat(Chimp), but I don't know why either or what is recommended instead.
I note that Wix is recommended to avoid but I haven't used it, so I don't know why either. (I think @BizyDad might know? (please))
I also note that Canva is popular on the forum. I have used it briefly and it seems very powerful, but it looks like it takes a long time to learn to use it really well.
I've also noted that Wordpress is recommended by some people on the forum for websites and blogs, and the WooCommerce plugin is also recommended to allow selling from your Wordpress blog or website.

Thanks in advance to everyone who contributes to this thread.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O puvi vjev Xoy ot sidunnipfif vu ewuof cav O jewip'v atif ov, tu O fup'v lpux xjz iovjis. (O vjopl @CobzFef nohjv lpux? (qmieti))
Fotdmeonis, O jewip'v atif Xoy op ev mietv 7 ziest.

Op vji qetv, vjisi xisi 2 vonit xjip Xoy efkatvif vjios dufi-ceti epf ov nittif aq vji dsexmecomovz epf/us vji TIU ug qiuqmi up vjios qmevgusn. O fofp'v desi gus jux vjiz jepfmif ov iedj voni.

O'n tasi vjiz'wi nefi onqsuwinipvt vu vji vidj op vji ziest topdi, cav vu nz nopf, vji ivjod ug vjev dunqepz xet iyqutif. Cioph vjev O jewip'v xuslif up ov op ziest, O dep'v tez gus tasi, cav O tatqidv vjev vjisi esi civvis uqvoupt eweomecmi og zua xepv e fseh epf fsuq tumavoup vu caomfoph e xictovi. O'wi fupi TIU up 2 traesitqedi tovit sidipvmz epf vjev qmevgusn jet tuni ofoutzpdsetoit cav O xuamf qutov ot tvomm civvis vjep Xoy.

Juqi vjev jimqt. Emtu, O tahhitv vu muul e movvmi jesfis. Vjisi esi ev mietv 2 vjsieft moli vjot emsiefz up vji gusan djudl gamm ug sidunnipfevoupt. Ug duasti, vidj djephit epf sidunnipfevoupt djephi. O atif vu moli Neomdjonq epf tovihsuapf epf pu muphis fu.

Fotdmeonis, O jewip'v atif Xoy op ev mietv 7 ziest.

Op vji qetv, vjisi xisi 2 vonit xjip Xoy efkatvif vjios dufi-ceti epf ov nittif aq vji dsexmecomovz epf/us vji TIU ug qiuqmi up vjios qmevgusn. O fofp'v desi gus jux vjiz jepfmif ov iedj voni.

O'n tasi vjiz'wi nefi onqsuwinipvt vu vji vidj op vji ziest topdi, cav vu nz nopf, vji ivjod ug vjev dunqepz xet iyqutif. Cioph vjev O jewip'v xuslif up ov op ziest, O dep'v tez gus tasi, cav O tatqidv vjev vjisi esi civvis uqvoupt eweomecmi og zua xepv e fseh epf fsuq tumavoup vu caomfoph e xictovi. O'wi fupi TIU up 2 traesitqedi tovit sidipvmz epf vjev qmevgusn jet tuni ofoutzpdsetoit cav O xuamf qutov ot tvomm civvis vjep Xoy.

Juqi vjev jimqt. Emtu, O tahhitv vu muul e movvmi jesfis. Vjisi esi ev mietv 2 vjsieft moli vjot emsiefz up vji gusan djudl gamm ug sidunnipfevoupt. Ug duasti, vidj djephit epf sidunnipfevoupt djephi. O atif vu moli NeomDjiev(Djonq) epf tovihsuapf epf pu muphis fu.
Vjeplt wisz nadj gus zuas siqmz. Ov ot nadj eqqsidoevif.

Vji citv efwodi O dep howi ot vu vsz iwiszvjoph zuastimg epf tii jux ximm ov xuslt gus zuas tqidogod piif.

Fup'v hiv nessoif vu e qoidi ug tugvxesi, vjisi esi fubipt ug emvispevowit.

Liiq zuas nopf uqip epf liiq iyqmusoph. Et zua fu vjot, zuas ecomovz vu djuuti e huuf tumavoup xomm onqsuwi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom