The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Spare a couple minutes to give feedback please

Idea threads

beginnermark

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 16, 2023
Hi, this is my first post on the forum which is full of teachings and support. MJ has established a great community.
I would appreciate any feedback on my post.

I've just read TMF . and have had trouble getting started. I've been brainstorming ideas and feel i'm too fixated on creating 'the' idea, and am obviously not experienced enough to 'reinvent the wheel.' With that i've come to a standstill and very much stuck on the idea stage. Ive been reading the 7 day start up by Dan Norris but again am stuck on the idea stage. I do not want to abandon the fast lane or just let it drift away through passivity on my part.

With that I thought it would be a good idea to do a small reselling scheme. I'm under the assumption that this would allow me to gain experience where I can experience the market from the seller side whilst learning how to sell, market, take photos, where to buy and resell goods from, manufacturing, tax law and ultimately practice execution. This should strengthen my ability to see gaps and oppurtunities in the market. My belief is this will let me 'learn on the job' whilst attempting this reselling project. By doing this I will be staying active and better prepare myself to create a business/brand more suited to CENTS.

I planned to resell hot water flasks as the cold months are approaching.

I'd greatly appreciate feedback on my post and assessment as to weather i'm on the right track of thought.

Thanks for reading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

beginnermark

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 16, 2023
Hi, this is my first post on the forum which is full of teachings and support. MJ has established a great community.

I've just read TMF . and have had trouble getting started. I've been brainstorming ideas and feel i'm too fixated on creating 'the' idea, and am obviously not experienced enough to 'reinvent the wheel.' With that i've come to a standstill and very much stuck on the idea stage. Ive been reading the 7 day start up by Dan Norris but again am stuck on the idea stage. I do not want to abandon the fast lane or just let it drift away through passivity on my part.

With that I thought it would be a good idea to do a small reselling scheme. I'm under the assumption that this would allow me to gain experience where I can experience the market from the seller side whilst learning how to sell, market, take photos, where to buy and resell goods from, manufacturing, tax law and ultimately practice execution. This should strengthen my ability to see gaps and oppurtunities in the market. My belief is this will let me 'learn on the job' whilst attempting this reselling project. By doing this I will be staying active and better prepare myself to create a business/brand more suited to CENTS.

I'd greatly appreciate feedback on my post and assessment as to weather i'm on the right track of thought.

Thanks for reading.
@Andy Black i saw a post where you have also suggested the 7 day start up. Can i ask your thoughts on my post

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Thanks for reading.
You mention "idea" three times in this post, but don't really mention who you might help and what you might help them with. IMO... we do better when we go looking for people to help instead of looking for ideas.

These might help:

beginnermark

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 16, 2023
You mention "idea" three times in this post, but don't really mention who you might help and what you might help them with. IMO... we do better when we go looking for people to help instead of looking for ideas.

These might help:

thanks for the response Andy, I appreciate your time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.