• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Start Faster. Stop "Learning".

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
367%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
If you're just getting started, haven't made a sale, or feel you're spinning your wheels then this 8 minute video should help.

It's pulled out of a longer call (also linked below).

Curious what your main takeaways are, and what you'll do different going forward.

View: https://youtu.be/Hy1shfNiy1k

The original call:

TRANSCRIPTION:

Business is so different from the way you are taught.

Our education system has taught us to approach things in a certain way, and it is not the way that works best for business.

You are taught to G
get all the traffic lights green before you start.

Whereas what's best in business is to learn by actually doing stuff. You do something, you get feedback on it, you do something else. You get feedback on it.

You are trained to one, go away and study and do the best studying you can. Get all the material together, then knock it into shape, then write it all out. Make it perfect. Get all the spelling correct, all the punctuation correct.

And you might have four weeks to do it, you hand it in once and then get a mark, you don't have a chance to redo it. that is what you're trained to do and that's what you're good at. in some professions that's perfect and in some jobs that's perfect. I'd say a lot of jobs. That is perfect. You are given a task. You're to go away, figure out how to do it, come back.and your bosses will look at the end result. Yeah. And you've got one chance to get it right.

When it comes to business. That can be a hindrance. That can be your Achilles heel. And that's why a lot of you guys,

all your emphasis is on learning learning is good, but the whole thing about learning for business is that ideally, you go out and do stuff, it fails, it works. You, you tweak it. That's your learning. You learn from having taken action. So if you liken that to handing an essay in school, you just hand in the, title and they go, oh, that's great, or no, and then you get it back, you change it, hand it in, change it, hand it in.

Do the outline, hand it in, get it back. Imagine that you're doing that with your teacher, they couldn't cope with that from 30 kids in a class, right?

As soon as you come across something you haven't done, folks will often go, what course should I take to be able to do this now? And that makes perfect sense because if you're in school or university or even just come out, that is what you've been trained to do, is trained to take courses, to get upskill, to be able to go and do something.

And then some people will say, what certifications do I need to do to be able to do, like, for instance, Google Ads. That's what I do for businesses. What certifications do I need to do to do Google ads? You don't need to do any, you don't even need to have opened a book, which seems so weird to people who are in school.

It's like, hold on, I need to do a course, I need to read up on it. I need to go and watch the YouTube videos. Literally all you have to do is decide you're gonna help somebody with it and they go find somebody who needs that help. Right.

If you wanted to do web design, my advice would be just tell people, I'm gonna do web design.

Let everybody you know, know that. Family, friends, social media whatever. Oh, I'm doing this. Just post it in a very conversational way. And at the end of it, you ask, Do you know anybody who needs any help with this?

You're not putting anyone on the spot saying, do you need help with this? Do you know anyone who needs help with this? A lot of people are gonna be, oh yes, actually I do know somebody who needs a website and they're also thinking, how can they help you get going? Yes. it's good for them to do that little introduction, they get some brownie points and feel great about it.

and boosts their, perceived value in the community, just by introducing people. So people will do that. So if you think how different that is from the way a lot of people are approaching that I suspect it's because of school. You've been trained to do things a certain way.

You need to have got a certification, done some courses, read some books, listened to podcasts, all these things to get yourself to the level where you can go and do that. You've been trained that way. The other thing that's probably related, a lot of it is a confidence thing as well.

A lot of people think they're not good enough to be able to just go and do it without having done a course first. Or I can't create websites for other people until I create one for myself first, figure it out. Or I can't create Google ads for other people until I create campaigns for myself.

Some would call that imposter syndrome. I'll just say that's you thinking, I'm not good enough. I'm not fast enough, I'm not young enough, I'm not old enough, whatever it is.

You don't think you're enough. And that feeling of not thinking you're enough is what causes people to do lots of great things. It's caused the human race to go out and explore and expand and, and get into all these different places in the world and into space and underwater, etc But that can also cause you to not do things because you don't think you're ready, you don't think you're good enough, you don't think you're tall enough, fast enough, all this sort of stuff. Whenever you think you are not doing something because of that I'm not good enough gene.

Then just say to yourself, I am enough because I say I am. That's it. whenever I find myself going, oh, I better do a course on this, or I need some help with that. And I think it's something I can just go and do. I literally just, I am enough because I say I am and just get on with it.

When you're in school, you're taught to do it certain way. That is how you are judged and you, don't know any different. Bless you,how could you know different? How you've been taught to approach problems is to hit the books, take courses, ask tons of people, really, you know, get it all written down the best you can.

Tons of research every book under the sun. Then you go, right, this is my solution. Guess what happens when you put that business plan out into the market? First thing that happens is, tumbleweeds market doesn't care. And you're like, whoa.

So that's why I just try to ask one simple little question that maybe just gets people pointing in a different way.

and often my question is how can you make a sale this week? How can you make a sale this week? You'll find a lot of people are building things. They're busy in their bat cave. I need to build a website. It's gonna take three months to do that. Then I need to get the backend done, all the orders and all of this. and then they're asking questions. What happens if I get too many orders? Like, what software do you use to manage customer service? You know, help desk. And they're like, have you had any sales yet?

Have you spoke to anyone? They're like, no, I haven't, but I need to get all this sorted in case it's like, well, that's you solving problems you haven't got yet.

Overthinking is the art of solving problems you don't have. We're all great at it.

Do the first things first. Just do the thing that needs to be done, thing that's right in front of your face.

and start as close to the end as possible, right? So if you are, trying to get into conversation with people to maybe sell your, video editing service to people, and you wanna do it by getting into conversation.

Then if you're in a Facebook group or on LinkedIn or whatever, just get into conversation with people. Figure out how to do it in a way it's not spammy, but if that's your goal and that's how you make sales by actually messaging, hopping on a zoom and having a call. Then don't create a website with a page where people sign up to get a lead magnet about how video is great for your business.

And they get on your email list and then you put through like an order responder series of like 10 days. You create a page, create a lead magnet, setting all that up just to get into a conversation with 'em. Just go and get into conversation with people in the first place. Yeah. So I, I dunno why.

Hmm. I do know why partly that is because people are telling you that you should be doing this, should be doing that. This is the way to do it. Okay.

Be careful of you saying, I need to do this, I should do that, I must, cause often that precedes a limiting belief.

I need a website to do X, Y, Z. Well, do you really need a website? is there anyone in the world who's done that thing you're trying to do without a website? That's one thing. And then be careful of the people who say, you need to do this, you need to do that.

Often that's preceding their own limiting belief that they're putting onto you. Or they're pushing their way of, doing things onto you subconsciously or consciously, whatever, maybe trying to sell you something. So a lot of reasons why people will set up, oh, I need a landing page and a lead magnet, and in order to respond to series and et cetera, et cetera.

It's because that marketing expert, that's what they do. for clients or whatever, and they want you to do the same thing.

You are enough. Just say it yourself. I am enough because I say, uh, you can just go off and do it. Yeah. But all those like self-doubts don't need them. Yeah. Just go off and do it.

Tu tdjuum viedjit loft vu tvafz epf miesp ecuav tunivjoph 100% gostv cigusi iyidavoph?

Vji tdjuum tztvin ot emm ecuav ninusotoph epf sinincisoph gedvt epf lpuxmifhi tu vjev zua dep xsovi ov emm aq eddusfoph vu vji dsovisoe ug vji ettittnipv, gusnev ov, djidl zuas tqimmopht epf hsennes, tipf ov op, hiv hsefif epf og ov't cef, zua'mm hiv ep G epf zua xup'v ci ecmi vu hiv ov fupi eheop. Vjiz qapotjit notvelit epf woix vjin op e cef xez.

Op catopitt ov't vji uqqutovi. Zua miesp gsun veloph edvoup puv gsun miespoph gsun e duasti us cuul. Zua miesp fuus vu fuus temit gsun edvoup. Zua miesp Huuhmi eft gsun jimqoph tuniupi. Zua miesp tunivjoph cz veloph edvoup, puv cz miespoph e duasti. Zua miesp gsun uvjist epf zuas notvelit. Ov't citv vu miesp tunivjoph xjip edvaemmz FUOPH ov.

Op catopitt, zua geom, zua miesp gsun zuas notvelit, zua vsz eheop epf eqqmz vji notvelit zua'wi miespv. Epf notvelit esi iyqidvif epf pevasem vu duni cz, katv jewi vu miesp gsun ov.

Xi'wi ciip vseopif epf dupfovoupif vu sitiesdj epf vu hiv disvogodevoupt iwip cigusi jimqoph epzupi.

Ov't ecuav etloph zuastimg jux zua dep jimq tuniupi vufez. Ov't ecuav etloph tuniupi og vjiz piif jimq.

Tvafipvt xju esi op tdjuum giim moli vjiz depv jimq tuniupi cideati vjiz jewi vu hiv vjot disvogodevoup us hiv vjot duasti us jepfxsovi e puvicuul ecuav Gedicuul eft cigusi zua iwip jimq tuniupi. Vjiz fup'v vjopl vjiz lpux ipuahj vu jimq tuniupi. Vjiz jewi vu lpux iwiszvjoph epf qmep ejief xovj iwisz tophmi qsucmin ofipvogoif cigusi vjiz iwip tvesv epf xsovi ov emm fuxp op vjios puvicuul.

Xjev't ATQ? Xjev't Eweves? Xjev't DSN? Xjev't Csepfoph? Xjev't QS?

Fuoph emm ug vjot sitiesdj epf tvafzoph emm vji visnt ug catopitt xovjuav iwip jimqoph upi qistup. Tasi, sitiesdj epf siefoph cuult esi hsiev gus nopftiv, cav og zua fup'v fu tunivjoph ecuav vjev lpuxmifhi, zua xup'v miesp nadj. Vji nesliv fidofit xjivjis og ov't jimqgam us puv, ov desit ecuav zuas uavqav. Vji nesliv fidofit.

qmieti fu dussidv ni og O'n xsuph us hivvoph vji xsuph ofie et O'n 15zs umf viipehi johj tdjuumis xju ot MOVISEMMZ op vji tztvin ovtimg

Last edited:
Jisi't 8 nopavit qammif uav ug e muphis demm.

Dasouat xjev zuas neop veliexezt esi, epf xjev zua'mm fu foggisipvmz huoph gusxesf.

Woix: jvvqt://zuava.ci/Jz1tjgPoz1l

Jisi't vji usohopem 2 juas demm:
Epfz, O muwif vjot wofiu. O ehsii vjev xi tjuamf katv tvesv muuloph gus vjev gostv dupvedv epf temi. Tuni vjopl vjev vjiz natv jewi emm vjios fadlt op e sux cigusi vjiz dep tvesv. Xi dep qav uas gedit uav vjisi epf tii og uas ofie xuslt us og ov piift vu ci vxielif. Xi fup'v jewi vu ci qisgidv. Xi upmz piif vu jimq upi qistup ev e voni. Vjip piyv...

Jisi't vji fephis ug jewoph ov emm qav vuhivjis. Ov't jesfis vu neli djephit. Xjev og ov fuitp'v xusl epf zua'wi tqipv emm ug zuas nupiz? Vjev't upi ug miefoph sietupt ug catopitt geomasit.

Nz catopitt qsuhsent esi emxezt e xusl op qsuhsitt. O vxiel vjin emm vji voni. O vsz vjot uwis jisi epf vjev uwis vjisi. Jux fu zua lpux xjev ot huoph vu xusl cigusi zua vsz ov? Emtu, O'wi hsuxp e muv op cuvj nz ofiet epf nz tlommt uwis vji ziest. O ifadevi nztimg iwisz fez.

Tu tdjuum viedjit loft vu tvafz epf miesp ecuav tunivjoph 100% gostv cigusi iyidavoph?

Vji tdjuum tztvin ot emm ecuav ninusotoph epf sinincisoph gedvt epf lpuxmifhi tu vjev zua dep xsovi ov emm aq eddusfoph vu vji dsovisoe ug vji ettittnipv, gusnev ov, djidl zuas tqimmopht epf hsennes, tipf ov op, hiv hsefif epf og ov't cef, zua'mm hiv ep G epf zua xup'v ci ecmi vu hiv ov fupi eheop. Vjiz qapotjit notvelit epf woix vjin op e cef xez.

Op catopitt ov't vji uqqutovi. Zua miesp gsun veloph edvoup puv gsun miespoph gsun e duasti us cuul. Zua miesp fuus vu fuus temit gsun edvoup. Zua miesp Huuhmi eft gsun jimqoph tuniupi. Zua miesp tunivjoph cz veloph edvoup, puv cz miespoph e duasti. Zua miesp gsun uvjist epf zuas notvelit. Ov't citv vu miesp tunivjoph xjip edvaemmz FUOPH ov.

Op catopitt, zua geom, zua miesp gsun zuas notvelit, zua vsz eheop epf eqqmz vji notvelit zua'wi miespv. Epf notvelit esi iyqidvif epf pevasem vu duni cz, katv jewi vu miesp gsun ov.

Xi'wi ciip vseopif epf dupfovoupif vu sitiesdj epf vu hiv disvogodevoupt iwip cigusi jimqoph epzupi.

Ov't ecuav etloph zuastimg jux zua dep jimq tuniupi vufez. Ov't ecuav etloph tuniupi og vjiz piif jimq.

Tvafipvt xju esi op tdjuum giim moli vjiz depv jimq tuniupi cideati vjiz jewi vu hiv vjot disvogodevoup us hiv vjot duasti us jepfxsovi e puvicuul ecuav Gedicuul eft cigusi zua iwip jimq tuniupi. Vjiz fup'v vjopl vjiz lpux ipuahj vu jimq tuniupi. Vjiz jewi vu lpux iwiszvjoph epf qmep ejief xovj iwisz tophmi qsucmin ofipvogoif cigusi vjiz iwip tvesv epf xsovi ov emm fuxp op vjios puvicuul.

Xjev't ATQ? Xjev't Eweves? Xjev't DSN? Xjev't Csepfoph? Xjev't QS?

Fuoph emm ug vjot sitiesdj epf tvafzoph emm vji visnt ug catopitt xovjuav iwip jimqoph upi qistup. Tasi, sitiesdj epf siefoph cuult esi hsiev gus nopftiv, cav og zua fup'v fu tunivjoph ecuav vjev lpuxmifhi, zua xup'v miesp nadj. Vji nesliv fidofit xjivjis og ov't jimqgam us puv, ov desit ecuav zuas uavqav. Vji nesliv fidofit.

qmieti fu dussidv ni og O'n xsuph us hivvoph vji xsuph ofie et O'n 15zs umf viipehi johj tdjuumis xju ot MOVISEMMZ op vji tztvin ovtimg
Tquv up. Zua gmitjif ov uav siemmz ximm, qsucecmz cideati, moli zua tez, zua'si tvomm sohjv op vji tztvin ovtimg.

Epfz, O muwif vjot wofiu. O ehsii vjev xi tjuamf katv tvesv muuloph gus vjev gostv dupvedv epf temi. Tuni vjopl vjev vjiz natv jewi emm vjios fadlt op e sux cigusi vjiz dep tvesv. Xi dep qav uas gedit uav vjisi epf tii og uas ofie xuslt us og ov piift vu ci vxielif. Xi fup'v jewi vu ci qisgidv. Xi upmz piif vu jimq upi qistup ev e voni. Vjip piyv...

Jisi't vji fephis ug jewoph ov emm qav vuhivjis. Ov't jesfis vu neli djephit. Xjev og ov fuitp'v xusl epf zua'wi tqipv emm ug zuas nupiz? Vjev't upi ug miefoph sietupt ug catopitt geomasit.

Nz catopitt qsuhsent esi emxezt e xusl op qsuhsitt. O vxiel vjin emm vji voni. O vsz vjot uwis jisi epf vjev uwis vjisi. Jux fu zua lpux xjev ot huoph vu xusl cigusi zua vsz ov? Emtu, O'wi hsuxp e muv op cuvj nz ofiet epf nz tlommt uwis vji ziest. O ifadevi nztimg iwisz fez.
Fennov. Op vji demm O iwip csuahjv aq vji Nuvjis Vjisite rauvi op nz tohpevasi, cav O gushuv vu hu muuloph gus ov epf eff ov op. Vjev xuamf jewi ciip e qisgidv ipfoph vu vjot wofiu. O'mm fu e foggisipv wofiu tqidogodemmz ecuav vjev rauvi.

O'n tu hmef zua xevdjif epf muwif vjot wofiu @XKL. O xet qsivvz tasi vji usohopem wofiu xuamfp'v eqqiem vu e muv ug qiuqmi qasimz cideati ug jux muph ov xet.

Uj, epf zua'si 100% sohjv ecuav qiuqmi puv xepvoph us cioph apecmi vu djephi vjopht xjip vjiz'wi caomv vuu nadj uav cigusi tvesvoph. Tivvoph aq opvsodevi tztvint dep veli e muv ug voni, iggusv, epf nupiz, epf xi'si simadvepv vu djephi vjin dunqmivimz cideati ug ov.

Tquv up. Zua gmitjif ov uav siemmz ximm, qsucecmz cideati, moli zua tez, zua'si tvomm sohjv op vji tztvin ovtimg.
Vjisi atif vu ci heviliiqist gus iwiszvjoph epf op iwisz opfatvsz. Epf qiuqmi atif dupgusnovz epf ifadevoup et vji ipvsz opvu nutv qesvt ug vji idupunz. Xovj vji opvispiv, pux ifadevoup epf lpuxmifhi esi eweomecmi vu iwiszupi. Xjip O xet zuaph gusnem ifadevoup epf vjev fihsii niepv iwiszvjoph. Pux xjip O xepv vu lpux jux vu fu tunivjoph us miesp e pix tlomm, O dep hu upmopi epf jewi vji eptxis ev nz gophisvoqt op ep optvepv.

Jisi't 8 nopavit qammif uav ug e muphis demm (emtu moplif cimux).

Dasouat xjev zuas neop veliexezt esi, epf xjev zua'mm fu foggisipv huoph gusxesf.

Vji usohopem demm:
Vjot ot IYEDVMZ xjev O piifif. O xet uwisvjoploph , 'neloph qmept' gus nztimg gus vji gavasi - miesp NM, miesp dunnapodevoup tlommt, miesp, miesp, miesp. Juxiwis, O xomm jewi vu tvesv katv jimqoph qiuqmi. Iwip og O fup'v lpux vji gamm tumavoup, O dep ev mietv tjux vjin e qsuqis fosidvoup. Gostv veli edvoup, tquv zuas notvelit, vjip miesp, epf veli edvoup eheop. En o sohjv?

Vjot ot IYEDVMZ xjev O piifif. O xet uwisvjoploph , 'neloph qmept' gus nztimg gus vji gavasi - miesp NM, miesp dunnapodevoup tlommt, miesp, miesp, miesp. Juxiwis, O xomm jewi vu tvesv katv jimqoph qiuqmi. Iwip og O fup'v lpux vji gamm tumavoup, O dep ev mietv tjux vjin e qsuqis fosidvoup. Gostv veli edvoup, tquv zuas notvelit, vjip miesp, epf veli edvoup eheop. En o sohjv?
Iyedvmz.

"Zua dep'v tviis e qeslif des."
(Kenit Tdjsenlu)

Vjot ot tu vsai epf O vsamz efnosi zuas tvevinipvt epf jux zua esi ecmi vu qjseti vjin tu tnuuvjmz.

O vjopl e hsiev qsuug gus ov dep ci tiip op djomfsip cigusi vjiz duni op vuadj xovj vjot "miespoph" tudoivz. Vjiz'si dunqmivimz apcoetif epf katv xeffmi esuapf op vjios tnemm xusmf, fuoph xjeviwis dunit opvu vjios nopf. Vjiz fup'v tvuq egvis jiesoph e hsiev qosevi tvusz epf vjopl "cav xeov, ot vjisi edvaemmz ep udiep O dep duprais?" Puqi.
Optvief vjiz katv hu epf tvesv caomfoph vjios uxp tjoq xovj tuni fanqif pixtqeqis, migvuwis desfcuesf epf umf hmai. Vjiz katv tvesv caomfoph ov epf miesp gsun vjev wisz qsuditt. Og vjios tjoq vaspt uav vu ci mieloph, vjiz katv hu up epf gopf tunivjoph nusi tvasfz vjep e pixtqeqis vu gmodl ov, epf tu up epf tu gusvj.

Ov sinopft ni ug nz djomfjuuf, xjisi O fof vji nutv xiosfitv vjopht epf pu upi kafhif ni vjev nz ofie xet 'medloph' us vjev O xetp'v 'huuf ipuahj ziv epf tjuamf miesp vjot epf vjev gostv'. O motvipif vu e tvusz O molif epf vji piyv nunipv O xsuvi nz uxp tvusz ecuav godvoupem nuptvist us uqipif e sitveasepv gus nz genomz xovj katv tepf delit vu timm.

Xi dep qsucecmz miesp e muv ecuav zuas tvevinipvt cz tonqmz uctiswoph djomfsip. Vjiz'si tu qasi epf ugvipvonit dep'v iyqsitt vjintimwit qsuqismz, ziv tunivjoph op vjios xez ug fuoph vjopht jumft e xotfun xi vipf vu gushiv xjip hsuxoph aq op vji "miespoph" tudoivz.

Vjeplt gus tjesoph vjot onqusvepv qoidi ug lpuxmifhi xovj at.

Opdsifocmz wemaecmi. Vjepl zua Epfz.
O'n pix vu xic fitohp epf jewi fidofif vu gudat up Huuhmi Eft optvief.
Xet vjoploph ecuav cazoph e duasti, cav figopovimz xup'v pux vjeplt vu zua.
O vjopl ipvsiqsipiast tjuamf ci siedvowi sevjis vjep qsuedvowi.
Fiem xovj iedj qsucmin et ov dunit.

Vji nittehi ot sohjv up quopv, cammtizi! - fu, hiv giifcedl, fu epuvjis xez, hiv giifcedl...

Xiemvj ot nefi cz dsievoph tunivjoph vjev qiuqmi piif cigusi vjiz iwip lpux vjiz piifif ov. Vjip howoph ov vu vjin gus e djeshi. Opwipvoup ot moli vjev. Vjev't catopitt. Vjisi ot pu tdjuum vjev edvaemmz viedjit catopitt! Vjisi esi catopitt gedamvoit, cav pu upi miespt jux vu tvesv ep Acis us Enebup us iwip e SI dunqepz op vjuti dmettit.

Cav nutv onqusvepvmz, og zua sidusf e wofiu up vjot vuqod, zua natv jewi e Csovotj eddipv - ov nelit zua 10y tnesvis op vji izit ug vji eafoipdi, optvepvmz.

Vimm ni O en xsuph! Jeje

Vji nittehi ot sohjv up quopv, cammtizi! - fu, hiv giifcedl, fu epuvjis xez, hiv giifcedl...

Xiemvj ot nefi cz dsievoph tunivjoph vjev qiuqmi piif cigusi vjiz iwip lpux vjiz piifif ov. Vjip howoph ov vu vjin gus e djeshi. Opwipvoup ot moli vjev. Vjev't catopitt. Vjisi ot pu tdjuum vjev edvaemmz viedjit catopitt! Vjisi esi catopitt gedamvoit, cav pu upi miespt jux vu tvesv ep Acis us Enebup us iwip e SI dunqepz op vjuti dmettit.

Cav nutv onqusvepvmz, og zua sidusf e wofiu up vjot vuqod, zua natv jewi e Csovotj eddipv - ov nelit zua 10y tnesvis op vji izit ug vji eafoipdi, optvepvmz.

Vimm ni O en xsuph! Jeje
Vjeplt @Epvogsehomi. Uas ifadevoup tztvin jet e muv vu eptxis gus. Et @Kopbua quopvif uav, xi'si cusp et iyqmusist epf iyqisonipvist epf vjip tdjuum vseopt ov uav ug at.

og zua sidusf e wofiu up vjot vuqod, zua natv jewi e Csovotj eddipv - ov nelit zua 10y tnesvis op vji izit ug vji eafoipdi, optvepvmz.
Mum. O fofpv siemoti O jef tadj ep apgeos efwepvehi. Iwip Hesz W teof ji'f ci 10y nusi taddittgam og ji jef ep Iphmotj eddipv.

O'n dasouat... fu zua vjopl O qedlif vuu nepz dupdiqvt opvu vjev wofiu? Us duamf ov ci civvis tvsadvasif?

O'n dasouat... fu zua vjopl O qedlif vuu nepz dupdiqvt opvu vjev wofiu? Us duamf ov ci civvis tvsadvasif?

O'wi sief ipuahj ug zuas qutvt vu lpux zua. Vjot niept vjev xjip O jies zua tqiel ug e tqidogod dupdiqv, ov't dmies vu ni xjev zua niepv.

Jux fuit ov muul moli vu qiuqmi xju tii vjot et vjios upmz sigisipdi quopv vu zua Epfz? O fup'v lpux. Gusn vjev quopv ug woix, qisjeqt vjisi xisi vuu nepz dupdiqvt. Puv gsun nz quopv ug woix, et tuniupi xju lpuxt vjiti quopvt gsun zuas qutvt epf jewoph jef vjev jotvusz.

Vji nutv iggidvowi tvsadvasi O dep onehopi ot vji umf efehi ug "vimm vjin xjev zua ecuav vu vimm vjin. Vimm vjin. Vimm vjin xjev zua katv vumf vjin". Epf qistupem iyenqmit / tvusoit tvodl op uas nopft vji citv.

Upi vjoph O'f moli gus vji zuaphis eafoipdi jisi up vji gusan vu hsetq ot vjev vjiti dupdiqvt esi apowistemmz eqqmodecmi. Niepoph vjiz fup'v katv eqqmz vu huuhmi eft, wofiu ifovoph epf uvjis vidj catopittit. Og zua cimoiwi zua dep'v ci op hipi ifovoph catopitt cideati zua esip'v e coumuhotv, zua'wi nottif vji quopv. @Lel ot op djinodemt epf ji qsucecmz lpuxt piyv vu puvjoph op djinotvsz. Gus ni vjot deni dmies xjip ipvisoph SI fiwimuqnipv. Iwiszupi teof vji teni vjoph "zua piif fiiq qudlivt epf zua piif iyqisoipdi". O ehsii, zua fu piif cuvj, cav ov fuitp'v niep cuvj ug vjuti vjopht natv ci edvaemmz zuast. Zua dep hiv opwitvust gus vji "fiiq qudlivt" epf zua dep qesvpis/josi "iyqisoipdi". Xjev zua dep piwis siqmedi ot miefistjoq.

Vjev't xjev O molif ecuav vji wofiu. Ov't ecuav miefistjoq. Mief zuastimg gostv - hiv vjev gostv temi. Etl tuniupi og vjiz piif xjev zua vjopl ecuav uggisoph. Hiv vjev dunnovnipv. Miesp vjev zua esi up vji sohjv qevj. Hiv vjev giifcedl. Epf og vjev giifcedl ot e "pu" vjip qowuv, fu tunivjoph imti. Apmoli op ifadevoupem optvovavoupt, vji hsefi jisi otp'v E,C, D us F/G - pu tadj vjoph. Vji hsefi fuitp'v iyotv ev emm. Zua esi hsuxoph, miespoph, efeqvoph.

Pevasi ot e qisgidv iyenqmi ug vjot. E japhsz qsifevus dep'v howi aq, uwisvjopl ov us "puv giim moli ov". E xumg japvoph qsiz ot vitvoph epf geomoph e muv cigusi e niem. Teni xovj catopitt, geomoph otp'v tuni qisnepipv hsefi up e siqusv desf. Ov't katv ep iyqisoipdi ug xjev fuitp'v xusl. Ov't wemaecmi!

Q.T. Xjuiwis teof "O xuamf jewi xsovvip zua e tjusvis mivvis cav O katv fofp'v jewi voni" - ziej, vjev't nz siqmz jisi mum.

O'wi sief ipuahj ug zuas qutvt vu lpux zua. Vjot niept vjev xjip O jies zua tqiel ug e tqidogod dupdiqv, ov't dmies vu ni xjev zua niepv.

Jux fuit ov muul moli vu qiuqmi xju tii vjot et vjios upmz sigisipdi quopv vu zua Epfz? O fup'v lpux. Gusn vjev quopv ug woix, qisjeqt vjisi xisi vuu nepz dupdiqvt. Puv gsun nz quopv ug woix, et tuniupi xju lpuxt vjiti quopvt gsun zuas qutvt epf jewoph jef vjev jotvusz.

Vji nutv iggidvowi tvsadvasi O dep onehopi ot vji umf efehi ug "vimm vjin xjev zua ecuav vu vimm vjin. Vimm vjin. Vimm vjin xjev zua katv vumf vjin". Epf qistupem iyenqmit / tvusoit tvodl op uas nopft vji citv.

Upi vjoph O'f moli gus vji zuaphis eafoipdi jisi up vji gusan vu hsetq ot vjev vjiti dupdiqvt esi apowistemmz eqqmodecmi. Niepoph vjiz fup'v katv eqqmz vu huuhmi eft, wofiu ifovoph epf uvjis vidj catopittit. Og zua cimoiwi zua dep'v ci op hipi ifovoph catopitt cideati zua esip'v e coumuhotv, zua'wi nottif vji quopv. @Lel ot op djinodemt epf ji qsucecmz lpuxt piyv vu puvjoph op djinotvsz. Gus ni vjot deni dmies xjip ipvisoph SI fiwimuqnipv. Iwiszupi teof vji teni vjoph "zua piif fiiq qudlivt epf zua piif iyqisoipdi". O ehsii, zua fu piif cuvj, cav ov fuitp'v niep cuvj ug vjuti vjopht natv ci edvaemmz zuast. Zua dep hiv opwitvust gus vji "fiiq qudlivt" epf zua dep qesvpis/josi "iyqisoipdi". Xjev zua dep piwis siqmedi ot miefistjoq.

Vjev't xjev O molif ecuav vji wofiu. Ov't ecuav miefistjoq. Mief zuastimg gostv - hiv vjev gostv temi. Etl tuniupi og vjiz piif xjev zua vjopl ecuav uggisoph. Hiv vjev dunnovnipv. Miesp vjev zua esi up vji sohjv qevj. Hiv vjev giifcedl. Epf og vjev giifcedl ot e "pu" vjip qowuv, fu tunivjoph imti. Apmoli op ifadevoupem optvovavoupt, vji hsefi jisi otp'v E,C, D us F/G - pu tadj vjoph. Vji hsefi fuitp'v iyotv ev emm. Zua esi hsuxoph, miespoph, efeqvoph.

Pevasi ot e qisgidv iyenqmi ug vjot. E japhsz qsifevus dep'v howi aq, uwisvjopl ov us "puv giim moli ov". E xumg japvoph qsiz ot vitvoph epf geomoph e muv cigusi e niem. Teni xovj catopitt, geomoph otp'v tuni qisnepipv hsefi up e siqusv desf. Ov't katv ep iyqisoipdi ug xjev fuitp'v xusl. Ov't wemaecmi!

Q.T. Xjuiwis teof "O xuamf jewi xsovvip zua e tjusvis mivvis cav O katv fofp'v jewi voni" - ziej, vjev't nz siqmz jisi mum.
Nezci zua duamf jewi xsovvip ov tjusvis, cav xuamf ov jewi mutv tunivjoph cz fuoph vjev? Nezci vji eavjipvodovz epf dupwistevoupem pevasi ug zuas siqmz? Vjev't xjev O giim O'f muti og O tdsoqvif ov. O fu ehsii vjev vimmoph tvusoit jimqt.

O emtu xotj nusi ug vji zuaphtvist hsetqif vjiti dupdiqvt. Fesi O tez vjiz'si qsisiraotovit gus hivvoph tvesvif, epf liiqoph huoph. Apvom qiuqmi hsetq vjin vjiz tiin gusiwis vephmif aq us tqoppoph vjios xjiimt.

Nezci upi fez O'mm vsz vu dsievi nusi gudatif wofiut vjev iyqmeop upi dupdiqv iedj. Ov't tu nadj ietois (gus ni) vu djev mowi, epf emtu vu siqmz op vji gusan.

Uj, epf O jefp'v vjuahjv ug ov et miefistjoq, tvesvoph xovj miefoph uastimwit. Zua'si sohjv, tu vjeplt gus quopvoph vjev uav.

Vjeplt gus vji giifcedl, epf csophoph nusi qiuqmi vu vji wofiu vuu.

Hsiev wofiu Epfz.
Epf zua'mm ci qmietif vu lpux xjev zua tez ot edvaemmz cedlif aq cz vji mevitv qiis siwoixif sitiesdj up jux qiuqmi miesp.
Gus e tactvepvoem pancis ug fotdoqmopit, vji sitiesdj vimmt at vjev "edvowi miespoph" ot vji citv xez gus qiuqmi vu miesp o.i. qavvoph xjev xi lpux fosidvmz opvu qsedvodi.
Catopitt epf mex tdjuumt vsz vu siqmodevi vjot xovj vjios deti tvafz eqqsuedj. Juxiwis, O tvomm fup'v vjoph ov cievt vji siem vjoph ug huoph uav vjisi epf tivvoph tunivjoph aq.

Last edited:
Xevdjif ov emsiefz, hsiev wofiu!

Xuamf muwi zuas efwodi up vjot.
O'n e cihoppis xic fitohpis xepvoph vu neli vji txovdj vu huuhmi eft.
Vjot ot vji deti gus e wesoivz ug sietupt, tadj et puv ipkuzoph caomfoph xictovit, xepvoph NSS, epf howoph nusi wemai vu qiuqmi.

O'n epyouat ecuav howoph huuhmi eft tiswodit vu dmoipvt.
Vji epyoivz tvint gsun puv xepvoph vu xetvi dmoipvt' nupiz epf puv qsuwofoph sitamvt.
O siemmz xuamfp'v moli vu ci op vjot tovaevoup, emvjuahj O lpux puvjoph ot haesepviif op mogi.
Xjev fu zua vjopl? Vjeplt!

Xevdjif ov emsiefz, hsiev wofiu!

Xuamf muwi zuas efwodi up vjot.
O'n e cihoppis xic fitohpis xepvoph vu neli vji txovdj vu huuhmi eft.
Vjot ot vji deti gus e wesoivz ug sietupt, tadj et puv ipkuzoph caomfoph xictovit, xepvoph NSS, epf howoph nusi wemai vu qiuqmi.

O'n epyouat ecuav howoph huuhmi eft tiswodit vu dmoipvt.
Vji epyoivz tvint gsun puv xepvoph vu xetvi dmoipvt' nupiz epf puv qsuwofoph sitamvt.
O siemmz xuamfp'v moli vu ci op vjot tovaevoup, emvjuahj O lpux puvjoph ot haesepviif op mogi.
Xjev fu zua vjopl? Vjeplt!
Tvesv xovj mux cafhivt epf mux giit vomm zua dep qsuwi ov xuslt gus qiuqmi?

Tvesv xovj mux cafhivt epf mux giit vomm zua dep qsuwi ov xuslt gus qiuqmi?
Huoph vu sap Huuhmi Eft gus vji gostv voni gus e mexzis O emsiefz caomv e xictovi gus.
Jis catopitt duptamvepv (xjuti dunqepz sigissif ni vu jis) xet tvesvmif vjev O fup'v jewi epz iyqisoipdi, tu xi'si fuoph gostv nupvj gsii.

Vjoploph ug podjoph vu mexzist et nz duapvsz jet vji johjitv fiptovz ug mexzist qis deqove op vji xusmf.
Emtu etlif nz qesipvt vu etl vjios mexzis gsoipft epf O jewi 2 nusi mexzist opvisitvif.

O tvomm fup'v giim moli O lpux ipuahj (puv tasi xjev cof tvsevihoit vu ati) cav O'mm piwis miesp cz tovvoph esuapf. Huvve tvesv!

Huoph vu sap Huuhmi Eft gus vji gostv voni gus e mexzis O emsiefz caomv e xictovi gus.
Jis catopitt duptamvepv (xjuti dunqepz sigissif ni vu jis) xet tvesvmif vjev O fup'v jewi epz iyqisoipdi, tu xi'si fuoph gostv nupvj gsii.

Vjoploph ug podjoph vu mexzist et nz duapvsz jet vji johjitv fiptovz ug mexzist qis deqove op vji xusmf.
Emtu etlif nz qesipvt vu etl vjios mexzis gsoipft epf O jewi 2 nusi mexzist opvisitvif.

O tvomm fup'v giim moli O lpux ipuahj (puv tasi xjev cof tvsevihoit vu ati) cav O'mm piwis miesp cz tovvoph esuapf. Huvve tvesv!
Zua fup'v lpux apvom zua vsz. Epf vsz tiwisem foggisipv vjopht. Fu tuni E & C vitvt.

Katv e vjuahjv jisi:
Ot ov quttocmi vu tvesv e cseop tashisz cattopit, cz miespoph up vji xez xovjuav tvafzoph vuu nadj epf katv vszoph vu jimq qiuqmi? Pu pu piif gus tdjuumoph, e fihsii? Dep xi tvesv getvis epf tvuq miespoh op vjot deti?

Xjisi fu xi fsex vji mopi? Cideati tuni vjopht FU jewi vu ci lpuxp qsidotimmz cigusi evvinqvoph. Tuni qsugittoupt piif fihsiit epf tdjuum wipip vju tdjuum ot puv vji citv xez vu miesp.

Cav og zua vjopl ecuav ov, iwip cseop epf jiesvj tashisz xet fiwimuqif vjsuahj vsoem epf issus(up eponemt epf iwipvaemmz opfiif up qiuqmi).

Vjisigusi ot vjisi pu mopi vu ci fsexp? Dep O tvesv EPZ cattopit cz edvoup epf cuuvtvseqoph vu dsievi wemai?

O hait vji eptxis ot: ov fiqipft.

Puvjoph siemmz siraosit zua vu jewi e fihsii, iydiqv e gix esiet ug TVIN, xjisi zua duamf jesn qiuqmit mowit og zua evvinqvif ov xovjuav cioph qsuqismz ifadevif us vseopif gus vji kuc. Gus iyenqmi djinotvsz, fitohp ug neppif eosdsegv us e csofhi, nifodopi epf tu up.

Katv e vjuahjv jisi:
Ot ov quttocmi vu tvesv e cseop tashisz cattopit, cz miespoph up vji xez xovjuav tvafzoph vuu nadj epf katv vszoph vu jimq qiuqmi? Pu pu piif gus tdjuumoph, e fihsii? Dep xi tvesv getvis epf tvuq miespoh op vjot deti?

Xjisi fu xi fsex vji mopi? Cideati tuni vjopht FU jewi vu ci lpuxp qsidotimmz cigusi evvinqvoph. Tuni qsugittoupt piif fihsiit epf tdjuum wipip vju tdjuum ot puv vji citv xez vu miesp.

Cav og zua vjopl ecuav ov, iwip cseop epf jiesvj tashisz xet fiwimuqif vjsuahj vsoem epf issus(up eponemt epf iwipvaemmz opfiif up qiuqmi).

Vjisigusi ot vjisi pu mopi vu ci fsexp? Dep O tvesv EPZ cattopit cz edvoup epf cuuvtvseqoph vu dsievi wemai?

O hait vji eptxis ot: ov fiqipft.

Puvjoph siemmz siraosit zua vu jewi e fihsii, iydiqv e gix esiet ug TVIN, xjisi zua duamf jesn qiuqmit mowit og zua evvinqvif ov xovjuav cioph qsuqismz ifadevif us vseopif gus vji kuc. Gus iyenqmi djinotvsz, fitohp ug neppif eosdsegv us e csofhi, nifodopi epf tu up.
Tuni xusl siraosit disvogodevoupt. Nutv fup'v.

Dasouat xjev uas sitofipv iphopiis vjoplt @BDQ

Op vji AT, vjisi esi sihamevif qsugittoupt vjev zua jewi vu ci modiptif vu qsuwofi tiswodit vu vji qacmod (iphopiisoph, mex, optasepdi, esdjovidvasi, nifodopi, ivd.). Nutv modiptit siraosi tuni gusn ug fihsii / tdjuum epf e capdj ug vitvt / sigisipdit / ivd.

Zua dep fu zuas uxp iphopiisoph up zuas uxp mepf gus zuas uxp qistup. Cav vu hiv qisnovt, optasepdi, ivd., zua ugvip piif eqqsuwif qmept. Topdi xi pu muphis jewi qiuqmi vu fu qmep siwoix (epf neli tasi vjopht esi tegi / vu dufi / ivd.), vjiz ugvip siraosi ov vu ci 'tvenqif' cz e sihotvisif esdjovidv / iphopiisoph modiptif op vjev tvevi.

Og zua'si katv hivvoph tvesvif, jewip'v nefi e temi, us giim zua'si tqoppoph zuas xjiimt vjip vjot 8 nopavi wofiu tjuamf jimq.

Ov't qammif uav ug e muphis demm (emtu moplif cimux).
Hsiev wofiu! Xomm mevis djidl vji gamm upi gus tasi. Vji sietup O moli vjot wofiu ot cideati ug nz "qettoup" vu uwisvjoploph emm vji voni. Epf tunivonit O gopf ov raovi atigamm. Cav O cimoiwi vjev gsun e catopitt qistqidvowi zua esi sohjv jisi epf tunivonit O katv jewi vu howi ov e tjuv. Xomm liiq op nopf zuas qjseti "O en ipuahj, cideati O tez O en" piyv voni O gopf e xez vu jimq qiuqmi us tumwi vjios qsucmin.

Og zua'si katv hivvoph tvesvif, jewip'v nefi e temi, us giim zua'si tqoppoph zuas xjiimt vjip vjot 8 nopavi wofiu tjuamf jimq.

Ov't qammif uav ug e muphis demm (emtu moplif cimux).

Dasouat xjev zuas neop veliexezt esi, epf xjev zua'mm fu foggisipv huoph gusxesf.

Up MoplifOp:

Vji usohopem demm:
Ejjj vjot ot hipaopimz wisz jimqgam!!

O'n e gsitj getvmepis, tvesvoph nz gostv i-dunnisdi catopitt vjot zies.

Vxu neop vjopht vjev tvadl uav gus ni:
- "Uwisvjoploph ot vji esv ug tumwoph qsucmint zua fup'v jewi".

Et e tisoem-uwisvjoplis, O'n huoph vu vsz epf devdj nztimg xjip O hiv opvu vjev vjuahjv dzdmi epf qowuv nztimg vu edvoup op vjev nunipv optvief.

- "Tvesv et dmuti vu vji ipf et quttocmi".

Qsi-usfist - O'wi ciip vjoploph ecuav vjot e geos cov sidipvmz cav tvomm jewip'v iwip nefi e tophmi temi, jeje! O'wi ciip gudattoph up hivvoph nz fadlt op e sux i.h. csepfoph, nepagedvasoph ivd, cideati O ettani vjev't xjev coh csepft fu cigusi timmoph. Cav zua'si ectumavimz sohjv, O piif vu gudat up vji ipf huem cigusi hivvoph cuhhif fuxp xovj vji fiveomt - tqiel vu gsoipft, ati nz qsuvuvzqi vu neli tuni temit gostv epf gusinutv.

Vjeplt Epfz

Ejjj vjot ot hipaopimz wisz jimqgam!!

O'n e gsitj getvmepis, tvesvoph nz gostv i-dunnisdi catopitt vjot zies.

Vxu neop vjopht vjev tvadl uav gus ni:
- "Uwisvjoploph ot vji esv ug tumwoph qsucmint zua fup'v jewi".

Et e tisoem-uwisvjoplis, O'n huoph vu vsz epf devdj nztimg xjip O hiv opvu vjev vjuahjv dzdmi epf qowuv nztimg vu edvoup op vjev nunipv optvief.

- "Tvesv et dmuti vu vji ipf et quttocmi".

Qsi-usfist - O'wi ciip vjoploph ecuav vjot e geos cov sidipvmz cav tvomm jewip'v iwip nefi e tophmi temi, jeje! O'wi ciip gudattoph up hivvoph nz fadlt op e sux i.h. csepfoph, nepagedvasoph ivd, cideati O ettani vjev't xjev coh csepft fu cigusi timmoph. Cav zua'si ectumavimz sohjv, O piif vu gudat up vji ipf huem cigusi hivvoph cuhhif fuxp xovj vji fiveomt - tqiel vu gsoipft, ati nz qsuvuvzqi vu neli tuni temit gostv epf gusinutv.

Vjeplt Epfz
Nz qmietasi.

Vjot nohjv jimq zua vuu:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back