The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Started a useless product to see if I can actually turn any sales

Idea threads

Sterling729

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Oct 28, 2023
I've been inrigued with models that try and get sales first, before expanding on product development. Took inspiration from South Park, I want to see if I can actually get any engagement or even sales on my product that does nothing for you.

ZenFund

It's essentially a pdf that thanks the buyer that their funds will go to the founders of the company and do nothing for the investor. 99% sure won't get anything out of it, but I think it's a good starting point. Have an instagram with a link to the page. Will make posts/reels and see if I can get a spark of interest.

1713756654991.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I've been inrigued with models that try and get sales first, before expanding on product development. Took inspiration from South Park, I want to see if I can actually get any engagement or even sales on my product that does nothing for you.

Why can't you try and get sales first for a product that actually does something for you? You don't have to spend weeks or months on development. It can be as easy as some kind of a VA task for a specific industry.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany

ZenFund

It's essentially a pdf that thanks the buyer that their funds will go to the founders of the company and do nothing for the investor. 99% sure won't get anything out of it, but I think it's a good starting point. Have an instagram with a link to the page. Will make posts/reels and see if I can get a spark of interest.

View attachment 55508
You can try my patented (not) idea of zodiac sign meditation stones.

You carve a Zodiac sign into a meditation stone (basically a brick) and sell it for a premium (or sale) price.

That's something you can at least sell. Your thing right now is just begging for money with extra steps.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.