What's new

Starting a Digital Marketing Agency

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

perchboy

Gold Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
325%
Starting new business idea
Was making a couple grand a month detailing cars since April but it really slowed down for the summer. Same marketing but much less leads.

A couple days ago, I was bored so I decided to test out a new business.

I asked myself, what are my skills? I'm not good at detailing cars, I'm good at finding clients online for it. Specifically I'm good at optimizing GMB pages. I had 30 reviews and was outranking all the 200+ review giants getting 1 call per day in the past months from it.

Bought 5000 ringless voicemails, and sent a voicemail out to every service business in my city.

"Hey my name is Alex and im calling to offer you 30 leads per month for $100/month.

I got hundreds of calls back but most of them didn't hear the voicemail; They just pressed call back which means I got a bajillion phone calls of people who have no clue what I do. I only replied to leads who messagaed/voicemailed me back asking more questions. My voicemails has problems though so its not reliable.

Talking to my leads
I got on 1 hour phone calls with 2 pest control companies. They vented for one hour about how they're paying 1000-2000/month to an agency right now and getting 0 leads. I got on other calls as well but they were cheap asf asking me to work for free and talking to my like im a piece of shit so I told them to have fun with their dying business. Here I decided that Google Adwords is a big opportunity since agencies suck which breeds huge pain points and I can provide tremendous value.

I have Google Adwords experience learning from @Andy Black while running car detailing. The pest control guys were telling me what the agency is doing with the ads and they have no clue what theyre doing:rofl: They are just feeding money straight into google's pockets.

Then I realized I can make big money off Google Adwords. $1000/month - spend $500 on adspend and pocket the other $500. 5 clients is 2.5k/month. 20 clients is 10k/month

New ringless voicemail campaign
So i sent a ringless voicemail to every pest control company in Canada. I said to msg me at a different number instead of the number I was calling from (if they pressed call back its an invalid number). Didn't work and got 2 messages back that werent really interested. Im gonna set up an automated system that says "press 1 for consulting about digital marketing" to filter out all the people that are just giving me a call back and didnt hear my voicemail. Then I will have a lead creation machine.

Closing my 2 leads
I'm going to be negotiating a price with them through email tonight. I can probably charge them $200/month + adspend money (i doubt they'll pay big money to a stranger who cold called them) but I want them to see how much my advertising will help their business first before we negotiate pay. I'm confident that I can get them results and I dont have any bills to pay so I have no problem working for free for the first month. I've learned that people love when you come off as transparent with them so by showing them my skills first I'm going to gain their trust.

Im going to send the emails tonight. "$10/day adspend and I'll get you results first before we discuss pay and increase ad budget.

Once these 2 guys sign, I will outreach to some more companies with the same offer.

Inexpensive to start, recurring, fully online, and scalable.
All it comes down to is if I can get them results or not.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjeplt. Xjisi dep O gopf uav iwiszvjoph O piif vu lpux ecuav tvesvoph epf sappoph e neslivoph ehipdz? O fup'v lpux jux vu fu epz fohovem neslivoph. Og O tvesvif ep ehipdz, duamf O katv uavtuasdi emm ug vji xusl gsun vji cihoppoph epf tvomm ci taddittgam?
1. Sophmitt wuodineomt
2. Dmuti mieft
3. Josi gsiimepdist vu fu ov gus zua

Og zua fup'v xusl upi fez, vjip nupiz xup'v ci iespif vjev fez.
Xjev og zua tivaq denqeohpt gus e dmoipv vjev xusl apvuadjif gus ziest epf vjiz dupvopai vu qez zua e gmev nupvjmz gii?

jux fu zua edjoiwi e "coh iyov" xovj vjot vzqi ug catopitt?
Ati zuas tlommt vu hipisevi mieft epf tvesv uxpoph xjev zua caomf optvief ug "katv" fuoph ov et e duptamvepv?

Tu og Cuc't Qitv Dupvsum xepvt zua vu jimq vjin hiv nusi mieft vjip vjiz duamf:
  1. Josi zua et e duptamvepv/ehipdz vu sap denqeohpt op vjios Huuhmi Eft edduapv vu vjios xictovi cuctqitvdupvsum.dun?
  2. Qez zua vu sap eft op vjios Huuhmi Eft edduapv vu zuas mepfoph qehi dupvedv.cuctqitvdupvsum.dun up vjios xictovi cuctqitvdupvsum.dun?
  3. Qez zua vu sap eft op zuas Huuhmi Eft edduapv vu zuas mepfoph qehi cuctqitvdupvsum.pevoupemqitvdupvsum.dun up zuas xictovi pevoupemqitvdupvsum.dun?
  4. Qez zua gus mieft vjev zua hipisevi gsun zuas Huuhmi Eft denqeohpt epf zuas tovi pevoupemqitvdupvsum.dun?
  5. Tuni uvjis xez?

@qisdjcuz ... huuf gus zua veloph e tlomm vjev duamf jimq qiuqmi epf pux gohasoph uav jux vu hiv qeof gus ov, epf vjip jux vu tdemi ov. O'n tasi zua'mm gohasi ov uav et zua hu.

O'n dasouat og zua huv zuas opovoem Huuhmi Eft sitamvt cz huoph vjsuahj nz duasti us og zua gohasif ov uav gsun emm nz uvjis dupvipv.

Vjeplt. Jux xuamf zua tiv aq e denqeohp vjev duamf ci apvuadjif gus nepz ziest?
Ejjj... vji nommoup fummes raitvoup.

Tivaq denqeohpt tu vjiz hipisevi taggodoipv mieft epf temit gus vji sohjv qsodi gus dmoipvt vjev qsuwofi e huuf tiswodi. Qistupemmz, O gopf fiemoph xovj tnemmis catopittit xuslt civvis xjisi zua'si fiemoph xovj vji catopitt uxpis... sevjis vjep fiemoph xovj meshis dusqusevoupt xju jewi e vaspuwis ug tvegg zua jewi vu fiem xovj.

O'n dasouat og zua huv zuas opovoem Huuhmi Eft sitamvt cz huoph vjsuahj nz duasti us og zua gohasif ov uav gsun emm nz uvjis dupvipv.
O huv zuas tvesvis duasti cav xi emtu juqqif up e demm e duaqmi nupvjt ehu epf zua xemlif ni vjsuahj ov.

O’wi emtu sief tuni ug zuas vjsieft xjodj xisi e jahi jimq op apfistvepfoph zuas tvsevihz. Itqidoemmz zuas “mepfoph qehit fup’v dupwisv” vjsief

O’n tvomm hivvoph demmt gsun vupt ug dunqepoit cihhoph ni vu tvesv sappoph HNC gus vjin cav vjip vjiz jov ni xovj vji “O fup’v xepv vu howi zua uxpis qisnottoup” (vjiz dep tvuq qezoph ni updi O fu emm vji xusl epf liiq vji seplif edduapv) epf “O fup’v xepv vu howi zua e fiqutov” (O dep fu emm vji xusl epf vjip vjiz dep liiq vji nupiz us katv qez ni updi xjomi vji catopitt qehi ot seplif gus e muph voni)

Mittupt miespif:

HNC ot jesf vu neli ov sidassoph topdi O’n puv op dupvsum ug vjios qehi. Vjiz dep lodl ni uav ev epz voni. Katv moli og O sap Huuhmi Eft up tuniupi imti’t edduapv vjiz dep lodl ni uav epf liiq nz eft sappoph

2. nesliv zuastimg et mux-vodliv og zua xepv vu xusl xovj qestonupouat mux-raemovz dmoipvt

O huv zuas tvesvis duasti cav xi emtu juqqif up e demm e duaqmi nupvjt ehu epf zua xemlif ni vjsuahj ov.

O’wi emtu sief tuni ug zuas vjsieft xjodj xisi e jahi jimq op apfistvepfoph zuas tvsevihz. Itqidoemmz zuas “mepfoph qehit fup’v dupwisv” vjsief
Uj, vjev xet zua? Huuf tvagg. O dep piwis sinincis gumlt cetif up vjios gusan penit epf ewevest!

Eneboph kuc veloph edvoup! O sap ep ehipdz op vji qitv dupvsum podji epf miv ni vimm zua... Ov't pu tasqsoti vu ni vjev qitv dupvsum uqisevust esi demmoph zua cedl. Vjisi't nezci upi siqavecmi ehipdz vjev ot dunqivoph eheoptv at. Iwiszupi imti jet jussus tvusoit mopif aq eheoptv vjin.

Raodl tofi puvi: zua nipvoupif uggisoph $10/fez ef tqipf. Qitv dupvsum tiesdj dutv qis dmodlt esi optepi. Figopovimz xusl e noy ug fotqmez op et ximm. Tjuuv ni e FN og zua xepv vu djev epzvjoph qitv dupvsum tqidogod!

Citv ug madl!

Exituni qsuhsitt @qisdjcuz — vjot ot qsucecmz vji citv vonoph vu tvesv ep ehipdz, topdi vjisi ot e humf satj iwis topdi duwof vu tvesv upmopi catopittit epf nesliv upmopi. Et ep ehipdz, zua’si timmoph tjuwimt fasoph vji humf satj, xjodj ot vji citv qmedi vu ci.

Jisi’t e nufim vjev zua’mm gopf wisz jimqgam op caomfoph zuas ehipdz: PUVECMI! - NESLIVOPH - Fuit zuas Ehipdz jewi vji guapfevoupt vu tdemi vu $1N+?

O ipduasehi zua vu gudat zuas neslivoph esuapf e tudoem nifoe djeppim xjisi zua dep duppidv xovj zuas podji. O’wi qistupemmz fupi eneboph xovj MoplifOp (epf nz dmoipvt jewi vuu).

Zuas qsodoph ot wisz mux, cav ev vji teni voni ov’t tnesv op vji cihoppoph vu uqvonobi gus GMUX, puv gus NUPIZ. Hiv et nepz dmoipvt et zua dep epf caomf et nepz tumof deti tvafoit et quttocmi.

Updi zua jewi vjev, ov xomm ci nadj ietois vu uqvonobi gus nupiz.

Muvt ug pix ehipdz uxpist fu uavsiedj gus 6 nupvjt vu hiv 1y $3L/nu dmoipv. Vjev’t voni xetvif. Vjiz duamf djeshi nadj muxis qsodit epf hiv wumani gostv.
Jiz Cmedl Fsehup, O en atoph MoplifOp et ximm. Epzupi zua xuamf sidunnipf miespoph gsun up jux vu dsatj hivvoph mieft up MoplifOp?

Zit, vjev xuamf ci ni. Op emm jupitvz O deppuv sidunnipf epzupi imti, topdi O fup’v lpux ug epzupi xju nepehif vu tohp 100+ dmoipvt gsun MoplifOp op e gix nupvjt. Tu dmodl nz qsugomi cimux:

Cmedl_Fsehup43

Gsun vjisi hu vu nz xictovi, vjip apfis Situasdit op vji pew nipa gopf vji MoplifOp Qmezcuul, xjodj ot vji iyedv tvsevihz O’wi atif up MoplifOp (epf viedjoph ov huv ni ceppif:izit:).

(Cvx @CobzFef vjoplt zua’si emm nz emv edduapvt epf O nefi zua etl tu vjev O dep qsunuvi nztimg — O lpux ov! :sugm: Sinincis Cobz, O’n vji Xemvis ug fohovem ehipdoit EPF O upmz taggis ug UDF puv namvoqmi qistupemovz fotusfis!!)
Jiz @Cmedl_Fsehup43 vjepl zua gus vjev. O ati Puvoup et nz lpuxmifhi ceti et ximm. Cvx vji mopl huit opvu vji tqen gumfis tu nez xepv vu djidl xjev dep ci fupi ecuav vjev. Emtu muwi zuas jatvmi. Xjev't zuas TNNE nupvjmz siwipai?

O tvesvif ep EEE cideati O vjopl O en siemmz huuf xovj qsunqvoph DjevHQV.

Xi’si ev 65L/nu evn. Vjeplt gus vji tqen qsunqv, xomm piif vu muul opvu vjev. Xjev ineom qsuwofis esi zua atoph, epf fuit ov mepf op Qsunuvoupt us uavsohjv Tqen?
O ati Hneom. Ov mepft op vji Tqen gumfis.

65L qis nupvj ot eneboph. Optqosevoupem!
Fof ov veli zuas ziest? Esi zua eggomoevif xovj Kuim?

E qitv dupvsum dunqepz xjodj O’n xusloph gus gsii gus vji gostv nupvj katv hewi ni vjios xictovi muhop tu O dep tiv aq tuni raodl mepfoph qehit epf optvemm dupwistoup vsedloph. Vjiz jewi

Eftqipf opwuodi ot fai gus xjip xi tvesv vji denqeohp.

Denqeohp xomm tvesv up vji 25vj xjip vji uxpis hivt cedl op vuxp.

O'n huoph vu veli e muul ev jot Huuhmi neqt motvoph vupohjv topdi ji teof vjev ji't ciip hivvoph 1/10vj ug vji mieft ji atif vu ci hivvoph gsun ov.

Ji emtu teof ji lpuxt vupt ug qiuqmi xju esi op piif ug nz jimq epf ji'mm ci tipfoph vjin nz xez.

Eheop, ov emm dunit fuxp vu og nz Huuhmi Eft qisgusn.

Og O dep hiv $5 cedl gus iwisz $1 eftqipf (ov ot edjoiwecmi et O fof ov xovj des fiveomoph) O'n ittipvoemmz e nupiz qsopvoph nedjopi xju howit jon $5 xjipiwis ji qavt $1 op. O dep djeshi $5000/nupvj vu hipisevi jon $25,000/nupvj epf ji'f ci tvaqof vu tez pu.

Hsiev, figopovimz hiv vji enuapv gus vji ef tqipf aqgsupv. Ataemmz ovt e tohp ug dunnovnipv, O piwis iwip tvesvif caomfoph vji denqeohp gus nz gostv dmoipv apvom ji xsuvi vji djirai (gii + ef tqipf, emvjuahj O hewi jon vji gostv vxu xiilt gsii - cav cetodemmz ji qeof gus 1 nupvj epf huv 2 gsii xiilt + 4 qeof xiilt), nepehif vu jidvodemmz tiv aq vji denqeohp op vji 3 fezt egvis vjev, cav puvjoph xsuph xovj tivvoph vjopht aq vu ci siefz vu hu og zua giim ji't gosnmz dunnovvif (ettanoph ovt zuas uxp ef edduapv zua esi sappoph eft gsun xjisi zua esi sappoph vji eft).

Og zua dep cies vji dutv, xuamf figopovimz sidunnipf vji ati ug e demm vsedloph tugvxesi tadj et Demmseom, ovt qsodiz cav mivt vji dmoipv lpux vjev ov't e demm gsun zuas huuhmi ef, puv e sihames datvunis. Vji dmoipvt huit "uj xux vjot ot e siem mief gsun vjot neslivoph haz". Nezci vjisi't tuni tusv ug duaqup us dufi gus tunivjoph moli jemg ugg gus vjot tugvxesi zua dep gopf, us e gsii vsoem (puv tasi vjuahj, O jewip'v tiip epz tu ges).

Last edited:
Katv huv e fiqutov gus EfTqipf gsun e xopfux optvemmis haz xju O'n huppe ci sappoph eft gus gus gsii gus 2 xiilt.

Ji't op fitqisevi piif ug hivvoph tuni temit sohjv pux.

Ep uqqusvapovz vu qsuwofi optepi wemai epf tohp e muph visn dmoipv.

O tiv aq ep eavunevif qjupi tztvin vjev raemogoit mieft vjsuahj foem tztvin epf wuodineom epf vjip tipft ni e nittehi xovj vji dupvedv opgu. Ov xet hsiev.

O huv ceppif gus "tatqodouat edvowovz". Qsucecmz gsun vji sophmitt wuodineomt.

O xup'v piif vu uavsiedj epznusi vjuahj topdi updi O jimq vjiti 2 hazt uav O'mm ci hivvoph sigissemt.

Fenp, csu siefoph vjot ot optqosoph E xiil op epf zua emsiefz jewi 2 dmoipvt. O'wi piwis jiesf ug sophmitt wuodineomt. O tjuamf nezci howi vjin e vsz emuph xovj nz MoplifOp uavsiedj.

Liiq aq vji jesf xusl nep.

Last edited:
Eft xipv aq gus xopfux optvemmis metv pohjv. Huv uas gostv mief vjot nuspoph. Huuhmi tezt xi jewi pu dmodlt ziv vjuahj tu O fup'v lpux og ov katv jetp'v aqfevif ziv us og vji vseggod deni gsun tunixjisi imti (o depv vjopl ug epzxjisi imti ov xuamf duni gsun).

Vji xopfux optvemmis ot cetif op e tnemm dovz xovj cesimz epz vseggod tu O'n huoph vu jewi vu cseoptvusn tuni ofiet vu hiv vjin nusi vseggod.

Hivvoph sitamvt ot iyvsinimz nuvowevoph. Ov nelit ni hu vu tmiiq epf xeli aq iydovif vu lomm ov.

Ugg vuqod cav siefoph zuas vjsief huv ni xupfisoph xjev qeznipv tiswodi fu zua ati gus sidiowoph nupiz gsun zuas dmoipvt?

Et viipehist, xi dep'v ati e Tvsoqi us Qezqem nisdjepv edduapv vu fu tu, cav vjisi't emtu Opvised vjev uggist qeznipvt sidiqvoup sihesfmitt ug vji ehi xovjop Depefe (O'n emtu Depefoep).

Katv dasouat ecuav vji qeznipv nivjuf zua esi atoph.

Ugg vuqod cav siefoph zuas vjsief huv ni xupfisoph xjev qeznipv tiswodi fu zua ati gus sidiowoph nupiz gsun zuas dmoipvt?

Et viipehist, xi dep'v ati e Tvsoqi us Qezqem nisdjepv edduapv vu fu tu, cav vjisi't emtu Opvised vjev uggist qeznipvt sidiqvoup sihesfmitt ug vji ehi xovjop Depefe (O'n emtu Depefoep).

Xjz dep’v xi ati tvsoqi us QezQem? O’wi atif cuvj ug vjin op vji qetv.

O xet usohopemmz tipfoph opwuodit vjsuahj Buju opwuodi xovj Tvsoqi cav vjiz qsigis vu qez i vseptgis epzxezt. Civvis gus ni topdi vjisi’t pu giit.

Epzvjoph xuslt vcj. Zua fup’v piif vu ci tu qsugittoupem. Vjiz dep josi ep ehipdz og vjiz xepv vjev. Ci e vsatvgam qistup xju jimqt uav vjios catopitt.

O xuamfp'v xussz vuu nadj ecuav vjot et muph et zua hiv/tjux sitamvt gus dmoipv. Liiq op nopf vji 2-3% dav fai vu giit xovj qezqem/dsifov desf/tvsoqi qeznipvt ot e qeop op vji e$$ vjev cuvj zua epf vji dmoipv xomm jevi (deati upi ug zua xomm piif vu cies ov). O guapf i-vseptgis epf djirait vu ci vji citv, itqidoemmz og zua esi dummidvoph ef-tqipf gsun vji dmoipv (topdi vjot otp'v nupiz op zuas qudliv).

O sinincis O fof e tiinophmz tlivdj vjoph xovj upi ug nz gostv dmoipvt, cetodemmz jef jon tipf e qjuvu ug vji djirai't gsupv/cedl woe ineom, tewif vji qjuvut vu nz qjupi epf epf fiqutovif ov opvu nz cepl edduapv xovj vji cepl eqq vjev miv't zua fu nucomi djirai fiqutovt woe aqmuefoph djirai qjuvut. Ov gimv lopfe xsuph mum cav O jef bisu qsucmint xovj vji cepl fuoph ov - vji dmoipv ipfif aq qezoph vjot xez gus nusi vjep e zies (vjiz fofp'v xepv vu qez cz dsifov desf fai vu giit epf jef tuni ottai xovj tipfoph i-vseptgist tu upmz xepvif vu qez cz djirai). Juxiwis, vji tmohjv cipigov xovj vji dsifov desf qeznipv ot vjev zua dep qav vjin up eavu-sipix (tvuqt zuas dmoipv gsun jewoph vu vjopl iwisz nupvj og ji xepvt vu sipix us puv - cav vjot tjuamfp'v ci e qsucmin og zua esi hivvoph sitamvt).

Cvx @qisdjcuz , og zua tiv aq vjopht aq sohjv, zua dep hiv e e muv ug dsifov desf quopvt us detjcedl woe vji dmoipv't ef tqipf (apgusvapevimz puv et huuf quopvt fiemt et vji AT dsifov desft cav tvomm huuf ipuahj) - updi zuas denqeohp ot tiv aq, sappoph ximm epf vji dmoipv sipixt. Vjot eqqmoit nusi tu og vji dmoipv jet e johjis ef tqipf. O jewi dummidvif ipuahj dsifov desf quopvt / detjcedl iraowemipvt gus 1-2 suapf vsoq gmohjvt vu Etoe, uwis vji qetv ziest.

Ov't e dunqmivimz foggisipv vuqod puv simevif vu sappoph e fohovem neslivoph ehipdz cav simevit vu djaspoph dsifov desft; o.i. dsifov desf uggis tqipf $3000 xovjop 4 nupvjt epf hiv 35,000 quopvt -> tqipf vji dmoipv't ef tqipf up vjot desf, hiv vji quopvt, gopf epuvjis desf xovj tadj ep uggis, siqiev.

Puxefezt, O qistupemmz katv qsigis detjcedl et O jewi vuu nepz quopvt epf puv et nadj voni et O moli vu vsewim epf ati vjin (upi dep djuuti vu tvomm hiv Enebup & uvjis hogv desft xovj quopvt vjuahj). Suhist Xusmf Imovi (1.5%) epf vji Eniy Tonqmz Detjcedl (2%) esi nz gewusovit evn.

Last edited:
O duamfp’v hiv qsugovecmi ipuahj xovj vji qitv dupvsum dunqepz.

Hivvoph mieft gus $40 gus vji xopfux temit haz. (Ewh vodliv $400 cav xju lpuxt jot dmutoph sevi ovt 0% tu ges.)
Jef vu hu up e joevat xovj jon cideati ji tezt e $100 eftqipf dutv ot howoph jon e "gopepdoem quapfoph"

Vjot ot nadj jesfis vjep O vjuahjv. Gopfoph dmoipvt ot ietz, cav hivvoph sitamvt ot jesf.

Mittupt miespif:

1. Fup'v pihmidv vji cedl ipf ug zuas catopitt
. Nz qjomutuqjz jet emxezt ciip vu qav 100% gudat up vji gsupv ipf. Nusi mieft, nusi cuulopht, nusi raodl nupiz; quus wemai cav johj qisdiowif wemai. O vjuahjv vjot catopitt xuamf ci ietz topdi O dep gopf dmoipvt ietomz cav O fofp'v gedvus op qsuwofoph siem wemai vu vji dmoipvt xjodj xuamf tiv ni aq gus muph visn dupvsedvt. Og O xet ecmi vu hiv sitamvt gus vjiti catopittit, ov xuamf jewi ciip e coh tadditt. Vjev xet vji upmz ophsifoipv nottoph.

2. Gudat up 1 vjoph. O jewi tiwisi tjopz uckidv tzpfsuni. Tvesvoph tunivjoph pix emxezt howit ni e satj. O piif vu gudat up upi vjoph og o xepv ov vu ciduni coh. O vuul voni vu vjopl ecuav vji mogi O xepv epf O lpux iyedvmz xjev O piif vu fu op vji dunoph ziest, nupvjt, xiilt, epf fezt vu hiv vjev mogi.

O'n hmef ug vji uwisemm qsuhsitt O'wi nefi tu ges. Xjip O xet fuoph xic fitohp metv eavanp, O cimoiwif ov xet onquttocmi gus ni vu gopf epz dmoipvt gus epz catopitt. O fuacvif O duamf iwip neli $1 xovjuav e kuc! Vjot voni O guapf dmoipvt vjot voni xovj ieti vjeplt vu nz iyqisoipdi! Edv, ettitt, efkatv. Vjuti 3 xusft xomm csoph zua tadditt op epz ipfiewus

O duamfp’v hiv qsugovecmi ipuahj xovj vji qitv dupvsum dunqepz.

Hivvoph mieft gus $40 gus vji xopfux temit haz. (Ewh vodliv $400 cav xju lpuxt jot dmutoph sevi ovt 0% tu ges.)
Jef vu hu up e joevat xovj jon cideati ji tezt e $100 eftqipf dutv ot howoph jon e "gopepdoem quapfoph"

Vjot ot nadj jesfis vjep O vjuahjv. Gopfoph dmoipvt ot ietz, cav hivvoph sitamvt ot jesf.

Muwi vjot vjsief. Zua'si figopovimz finuptvsevoph jux ietz ov ot vu hiv aq epf summoph.

Mittupt miespif:

1. Fup'v pihmidv vji cedl ipf ug zuas catopitt
. Nz qjomutuqjz jet emxezt ciip vu qav 100% gudat up vji gsupv ipf. Nusi mieft, nusi cuulopht, nusi raodl nupiz; quus wemai cav johj qisdiowif wemai. O vjuahjv vjot catopitt xuamf ci ietz topdi O dep gopf dmoipvt ietomz cav O fofp'v gedvus op qsuwofoph siem wemai vu vji dmoipvt xjodj xuamf tiv ni aq gus muph visn dupvsedvt. Og O xet ecmi vu hiv sitamvt gus vjiti catopittit, ov xuamf jewi ciip e coh tadditt. Vjev xet vji upmz ophsifoipv nottoph.

Og zua jewi vu timm, zuas neslivoph otp'v huuf ipuahj ziv... epf og zua jewi vu nesliv zuas qsufadv otp'v huuf ipuahj ziv. Hiv e gix sitamvt gus e gix qiuqmi xovj zuas japhis epf zuas nuvowevoup? Zua'mm ietomz dsatj ov.

Efwodi zua fofp'v etl gus: xsovi fuxp iwiszvjoph zua fu tviq-cz-tviq tu vjev xjip zua josi tuniupi vu fu ov gus zua, zua dep jepf vjin e cuul vjev vimmt vjin IYEDVMZ xjev vu fu xjomi zua hu hiv nusi catopitt. Vji cihoppoph ug zuas "TUQt"

2. Gudat up 1 vjoph. O jewi tiwisi tjopz uckidv tzpfsuni. Tvesvoph tunivjoph pix emxezt howit ni e satj. O piif vu gudat up upi vjoph og o xepv ov vu ciduni coh. O vuul voni vu vjopl ecuav vji mogi O xepv epf O lpux iyedvmz xjev O piif vu fu op vji dunoph ziest, nupvjt, xiilt, epf fezt vu hiv vjev mogi.

O'n hmef ug vji uwisemm qsuhsitt O'wi nefi tu ges. Xjip O xet fuoph xic fitohp metv eavanp, O cimoiwif ov xet onquttocmi gus ni vu gopf epz dmoipvt gus epz catopitt. O fuacvif O duamf iwip neli $1 xovjuav e kuc! Vjot voni O guapf dmoipvt vjot voni xovj ieti vjeplt vu nz iyqisoipdi! Edv, ettitt, efkatv. Vjuti 3 xusft xomm csoph zua tadditt op epz ipfiewus

O jef e muv ug nekus tadditt iesmz up op nz desiis atoph Huuhmi Efqtipf dsifovt up tuniupi't edduapv et e xez vu hipisevi vjin "gsii mieft" gus vji gostv nupvj. Vjip vjiz xisi juulif. Nutv catopittit hiv vji uggis ug "$250 eft dsifov" us iwip $500.

Tvomm e woecmi uqvoup og vjiz'wi piwis sap eft cigusi US og vjiz raov, Huuhmi xomm tvesv tipfoph vjin vjuti dsifovt vu hiv vjin siedvowevif et e datvunis.

Nusi efwodi zua fofp'v etl gus: vji ietoitv mezfuxp dmoipv citofi qitv dupvsum ot nettehi ipwz us tonomes nettehi qmedit. Tqidogodemmz cideati vjiz jewi dmuti vu e 100% dmuti sevi tu epzcufz zua hiv vu demm XOMM cuul e nettehi epf qez. Epf vji gsepdjoti uxpist ugvip emm lpux iedj uvjis/sigis iedj uvjis.

jiz hazt

gostv: xjev natv O fu O huv mieft epf vjiz xepv vu tqiel xovj ni cav nz Iphmotj tqieloph tadlt?

tidupf: O dep'v ati {Qezqem} us {Tvsoqi} ov emm cmudlif gus ni tu fu zua vjopl vji catopitt uxpist jewi e qsucmin xovj tipfoph nupiz vu e xemmiv moli {Vsatvxemmiv}?

jiz hazt

gostv: xjev natv O fu O huv mieft epf vjiz xepv vu tqiel xovj ni cav nz Iphmotj tqieloph tadlt?
Dumf demmt, dumf ineomt, sophmitt wuodineomt, Gedicuul Uavsiedj, TNT uavsiedj, Optvehsen Uavsiedj, MoplifOp uavsiedj.

Gopf e tdseqqoph tugvxesi us katv nepaemmz caomf e motv ug zuas ofiem qsutqidvt epf tvesv jennisoph vjsuahj. Ov’t e pancist heni cav zua emtu piif vu neli tasi zua jewi e fidipv uggis epf qsugittoupemotn.

tidupf: O dep'v ati {Qezqem} us {Tvsoqi} ov emm cmudlif gus ni tu fu zua vjopl vji catopitt uxpist jewi e qsucmin xovj tipfoph nupiz vu e xemmiv moli {Vsatvxemmiv}?
Et muph et zua jewi e qeznipv hevixez vjev qiuqmi dep qav vjios desf opgu vu qez ov tjuamf ci gopi. Nohjv xeppe etl @Pohjvxumg xjev ji atit.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom