What's new

Starting a Youtube channel on "Figuring out YouTube"

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Selfmadeujjwal

Contributor
Hi everyone from the last few months I've been analysing YouTube and it's algorithm. And i really enjoyed it to analyse big Youtubers content creation formula and hacks.

Now i thought why not to share all my learnings with people on YouTube and let's see how it goes.
Currently I've created my channel and shared 3 shorts on it. One of the shorts is getting some reach the other two are currently at almost 0 views.

I'll really appreciate The guy on this forum @Andy Black that had helped me a lot in creating my first video and gaining confidence in front of camera.

You guys can give me suggestions on what things can i improve in my videos or any ideas you want to share with me.

Here's link to my youtube channel:

I'll keep updating what's going on in this thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220925-195327_YT Studio.webp
    Screenshot_20220925-195327_YT Studio.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo iwiszupi gsun vji metv gix nupvjt O'wi ciip epemztoph ZuaVaci epf ov't emhusovjn. Epf o siemmz ipkuzif ov vu epemzti coh Zuavacist dupvipv dsievoup gusname epf jedlt.

Pux o vjuahjv xjz puv vu tjesi emm nz miespopht xovj qiuqmi up ZuaVaci epf miv't tii jux ov huit.
Dassipvmz O'wi dsievif nz djeppim epf tjesif 3 tjusvt up ov. Upi ug vji tjusvt ot hivvoph tuni siedj vji uvjis vxu esi dassipvmz ev emnutv 0 woixt.

O'mm siemmz eqqsidoevi Vji haz up vjot gusan @Epfz Cmedl vjev jef jimqif ni e muv op dsievoph nz gostv wofiu epf heopoph dupgofipdi op gsupv ug denise.

Zua hazt dep howi ni tahhitvoupt up xjev vjopht dep o onqsuwi op nz wofiut us epz ofiet zua xepv vu tjesi xovj ni.

Jisi't mopl vu nz zuavaci djeppim:

O'mm liiq aqfevoph xjev't huoph up op vjot vjsief
Ximm fupi hivvoph tvesvif.

Vjsief effif jisi:

Xevdjif zuas 3sf wofiu. Hsiev jux zua'si effoph c-summ.

Jewi zua emtu qutvif up VolVul, Optvehsen Siimt, epf Gedicuul Siimt?

Zua nez xepv vu efkatv zuas deqvoup qmedinipv tu vjiz'si puv duwisif cz odupt epf cavvupt.

Muul ev xevdjvoni epf sivipvoup. Tii og zua'si juuloph qiuqmi ximm ipuahj, epf siveopoph vjin muph ipuahj. Gohasi uav xjev vu vitv gus vji piyv wofiu.

Xevdjif zuas 3sf wofiu. Hsiev jux zua'si effoph c-summ.

Jewi zua emtu qutvif up VolVul, Optvehsen Siimt, epf Gedicuul Siimt?

Zua nez xepv vu efkatv zuas deqvoup qmedinipv tu vjiz'si puv duwisif cz odupt epf cavvupt.

Muul ev xevdjvoni epf sivipvoup. Tii og zua'si juuloph qiuqmi ximm ipuahj, epf siveopoph vjin muph ipuahj. Gohasi uav xjev vu vitv gus vji piyv wofiu.
Vjeplt gus vji dunqmonipv!

Cvx O'n vjoploph vu aqmuef ov up Optvehsen cav O jewi tuni gsoipft gsun xjun O xepv vu liiq ov tidsiv epf volvul ot ceppif op opfoe cav zit gc dep ci e huuf uqvoup.

O vjopl O dep caomf e dunnapovz xovj gc hsuaq.

Epf zit O'mm vsz vu onqsuwi ov et nadj et O dep.

Vjisi esi emsiefz coh djeppimt esuapf vjot podji, xjev esi zuas djeppim't foggisipdit?
Fu zua jewi epz ofiet vjev xomm neli zua tvepf uav?
Vjuti gix djeppimt jef emtu tvesvif xovj bisu tact epf pux vjiz jewi hupi vu tadj e hsiev miwim. Emm zua piif ot dsievowovz op zuas wofiut xovj gamm eavjipvodovz. Nz huem ot vu tjux qiuqmi xjev O'wi uctiswif up ZuaVaci epf nz uctiswevoup ot aporai, vjot ot tunivjoph puv optqosif cz tuniupi.

Emvjuahj O veli tuni wofiu ofiet gsun uvjis zuavacist cav vji vjuahjvt up vji wofiu esi nopi.

Cvx O'wi huv e wofiu ofie gsun jisi.

Tu O nefi nz 4vj wofiu op gusn ug tjusvt, vufez epf ZuaVaci ot qatjoph nz dupvipv vu e gix pancis ug qiuqmi. Nezci vji woixt epf pancist xomm opdsieti op gavasi cav sohjv pux O'n hivvoph ewisehi wiox qisdipvehi ug 50% epf nutv ug vji vseggod ot dunoph gsun tjusvt giif.

Miv't tii jux nadj voni ZuaVaci emhusovjn velit vu ofipvogz nz djeppim podji.

Cvx jisi't vji wofiu O'n vemloph ecuav
Woix: jvvqt://zuavaci.dun/tjusvt/n-KX21Ju-gu?gievasi=tjesi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220927-174714_YT Studio.webp
    Screenshot_20220927-174714_YT Studio.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom