What's new

Starting & Growing A Micro SaaS Business

A topic related to SAAS or APPs
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

circleme

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
[PROGRESS/LEARNING THREAD]

Tldr:
SaaS entrepreneur who failed due to a small TAM and too little actual added value is changing direction.

I have been a member of this wonderful forum for just over a year now. During this time I have been able to learn from so many different people/entrepreneurs - the added value generated as a result is priceless! (Thanks for that guys (too many ppl to @)

I think it's time to give something back too. Spoiler: Unfortunately not a typical success story, but things that I learned in the course of my execution. Things that I would do differently in retrospect and will do differently(!).

My background in brief: Graduate > Software Dev > Freelance Consultant (Technical SEO) > Fastlane entrepreneur (current, kind of… :X)

Business plan in brief: Create added value through software (time savings and/or more sales) + Business Model: SaaS

Business plan in detail (but still short, because I don't have one): I focused heavily on automating various activities in the field of performance marketing and e-commerce. My focus was also on providing market research data to give the same target group a competitive advantage. These software solutions were implemented exclusively in the form of Chrome extensions, as the nature of this type of software is ideal for these activities. I also found - after initial difficulties - a way to gain complete control over this type of software, which in turn fulfills the control aspect. I currently have 6 micro SaaS solutions available for the market/live for exactly this target group and the respective areas of application.

Now to the core of this thread: What has worked well so far and what has worked less well/badly?

What worked well:

• I have learned more in the last 12 months than in 5 years of studying business at university.
  • I have not only managed to generate one customer, but many paying customers who saw added value in my products. So I have successfully established the basic skills for creating a specialized unit and creating a business system.
  • I felt like I was able to eliminate 80% of my initial worries (before I threw myself into this business model and creating added value through software) because they were only in my head and were resolved during the execution. I feel a lot more confident in some areas (not all of them - lol) than before.
  • I feel much more mature, even though I failed at the end of the day. The learnings I had in the last year, at 29, were much greater than the learnings I had in my entire 20s in terms of actual knowledge gain and REAL self-improvement - more on that now...
What didn't work so well:
  • Despite the knowledge from the MJ trilogy and the belief that I understood and internalized the concepts contained therein, I still reached for the hot stove like a young child, not just once, but many times.
Broken down:
  • My TAM is way too small
  • I thought I had found a fastlane through II (Intentional Iteration) - similar to a franchising company - using a large number of different SaaS products, as I have discovered a lot of problems in recent years that have either not been solved or have been solved very poorly. But: Even 6 Micro SaaS with several thousand free users is an absolute pain to maintain and support; apart from that, I have no processes in place, which I can replicate as all of the products aren't identical/similiar. It's not like McDonalds, where the products and processes are the same. Each of my products is different. Systematization is therefore only partially possible.
  • The actual added value created per product does not justify "higher" prices. In other words: If I sell a SaaS product between $2-5/month - I cannot artificially charge more because in my opinion it does not justify the actual added value delivered to my customer - the number of free users required with a freemium model would be so high that I would probably never reach this goal (due to the TAM).
Here is a short calculation that I made (unfortuantely) AFTER executing:

1720891184777.png
These are average industry values. 20 extensions are not exactly a small number. Nor are 5000 installs per extension. Even if I were to achieve these values, which is more towards unrealistic, I would at best achieve a slightly above-average income compared to my country.
  • No pre-validation (hard-proof) of my ideas
Most of the problems are problems that I discovered myself. Solve your own itch, so to speak, because I myself worked in this niche professionally. However, there are or were almost no competing products. Something that I initially viewed as positive. Now an idea without existing competition is a pretty big red flag for me. Reason:

If there is one or, in the best case, several competitors, the probability is high that there is a correspondingly high need for this solution.
If not, then there may still be a correspondingly high need, or it is a pure vitamin product that is nice to have, but nobody would pay for it.

The final/current problem:

The TAM of the target group would in principle be large enough (e-commerce businesses & performance marketers), but I serve a much smaller sub-niche with my solutions. Example: Only Amazon FBA sellers who operate in Europe. This, combined with too little actual added value, which I also fairly promote as perceived value, is currently breaking my neck. And I have enough users who support this problem.

I don't blame anyone but myself, but I would be lying if I said that this situation doesn't piss me off. It sucks, but I think I pulled the handbrake early enough.

What have I learned from this?
  1. Choose a TAM that is large enough to help as many people as possible
  2. Solve problems that have already been validated (existing, successful software products with SaaS business model)
Personal learning:
  • Change in my basic motivation/purpose to go fastlane
Initially (when I first read TMF ), and I would be lying if I said otherwise, the financial freedom aspect was the main focus. After a year, that has changed 180 degrees. I still care about money, but my basic motivation is no longer money only. Of course, I have to be able to live off something, but far away from that amount, the "I'm helping someone else" aspect has become very important to me. That is my purpose. For me, a positive review and a sale have almost the same feeling. I know that somewhere out there I have helped a complete stranger with their problems. That gives me a lot. Whatever the reason, I can't say exactly. On an emotional level, the lack of market response is really upsetting for me, as I am very convinced of the added value of my products - even if it is not very high in quantitative terms, but in quality. However, if the business system necessary for response/feedback is missing (aka marketing and enough traffic), it can really affect your mood. That's why I'm now very happy to have found my purpose, which allows me to execute without a lack of response.

Next steps:
I'm sticking with the same niche, as there are really a lot of problems in it and I have a lot of insights into it. However…
  1. Reverse-engineer an already validated idea that is also economically viable (more than $20/user/year and/or where the TAM is large enough)
  2. Identify gaps in this idea (gaps where I can skew value)
  3. Create an MVP based on it (with the appropriate skews)
  4. Set up a business system and promote the MVP
In short: Catapult myself onto a playing field where a home run (?! = I hope the comparison is correct, I'm European and just had to research it; I only have a football/soccer brain, sorry) is possible.

A big thank you to so many members of this forum who - even if they don't know it directly - have helped me a lot over the past year with their views/opinions/realities.

I'm very positive about what lies ahead of me, even if I'm back at position 0. However, this time not in the sense of knowledge, but much more in the sense of getting started (again).

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjot ot siemmz huuf.

O liiq qsiedjoph vjev wemai tlixoph ot vji loph ug emm catopitt qmezt, sohjv egvis tumwoph e qsucmin.
Vji VEN ug vji veshiv hsuaq xuamf op qsopdoqmi ci meshi ipuahj (i-dunnisdi catopittit & qisgusnepdi neslivist), cav O tiswi e nadj tnemmis tac-podji xovj nz tumavoupt. Iyenqmi: Upmz Enebup GCE timmist xju uqisevi op Iasuqi. Vjot, duncopif xovj vuu movvmi edvaem effif wemai, xjodj O emtu geosmz qsunuvi et qisdiowif wemai, ot dassipvmz csieloph nz pidl. Epf O jewi ipuahj atist xju taqqusv vjot qsucmin.
Vji gasvjis zua podji fuxp, vji nusi tqidogod zuas nittehoph piift vu ci. Vjot ot liz, epf tunivonit ov't vji ipvosi foggisipdi civxiip vji catopittit vjev dupwisv ev 3% epf vjuti vjev dupwisv ev 11%. Jux esi zua qutovoupoph zuas TeeT?

Vji gasvjis zua podji fuxp, vji nusi tqidogod zuas nittehoph piift vu ci. Vjot ot liz, epf tunivonit ov't vji ipvosi foggisipdi civxiip vji catopittit vjev dupwisv ev 3% epf vjuti vjev dupwisv ev 11%. Jux esi zua qutovoupoph zuas TeeT?
O en dassipvmz op vji sitiesdj qjeti (eheop). O xomm puvi zuas dunnipv, vz. Tu ges, O jewi ciip tunixjev hipisod, iwip vjuahj ov emsiefz devisif vu tqidogod podjit.

Aqfevi #1:

Metv xiilipf O jewi tvesvif nz sitiesdj. O xomm tvodl xovj nz veshiv eafoipdi/podji (i-dunnisdi wipfust), et O lpux vjin vji citv epf apfistvepf vji qsucmint xovjop vjev podji. Vji VEN gus vji xjumi podji ot emtu coh ipuahj vu qsuwofi wemai up tdemi epf qisjeqt iwip nehpovafi. O vjuahjv ecuav e xez vu tvomm qsuwofi wemai vjsuahj nz iyotvoph TeeT tumavoupt xjomi emtu fiwimuqoph pix tumavoupt gus nz podji (vjisi esi e muv ug qsucmint vu tumwi!)

Xjev O deni aq xovj:

Qsuwofi wemai op visnt ug e tugvxesi taovi. Vjopl ecuav Nodsutugv Uggodi, xjisi zua qez gus upi qsufadv cav esi ecmi vu ati foggisipv qsufadvt (Xusf, Uavmuul, QuxisQuopv, Iydim, ivd.). O moli vjot eqqsuedj epf O cimoiwi vjev ov xomm qsuwofi e muv ug wemai vu nz veshiv eafoipdi. Qiuqmi xovjop vjev podji vjev jewi qsucmint xovj, gus iyenqmi, opwipvusz nepehinipv (vjopl ug eavunevod si-usfisoph xjip tvudlt siedj e dsovodem pancis) xomm nutv molimz emtu jewi qsucmint xovj vjopht moli opwuodoph, datvunis nepehinipv, ivd. Optvief ug mivvoph vjin qez gus iedj tumavoup, O xomm qsuwofi edditt vu emm ug nz qsufadvt gus katv upi eggusfecmi gii. Iedj TeeT xomm ci eweomecmi tumu et ximm, cav ov xomm gapdvoup et ep opovoem uggis epf dep aqtimm vji atis up vji taovi.

Xjev O xomm figopovimz PUV FU epznusi:

Fiwimuq pup-wemofevif tumavoupt. O tvomm duptofis nz qistupem ofiet, juxiwis, og fasoph vji duasti ug dunqivovus sitiesdj O gopf pu dunqivovoup ev emm, vjot ot e sif gmeh gus ni, epf O xomm muul gus vji piyv ofie. O xup'v vuadj pup-wemofevif ofiet epz muphis. O jewi emtu qasdjetif e TeeT qsufadv nztimg xjodj howit ni optohjvt up e muv ug i-dunnisdi-simevif eqqt/qmahopt/ivd. Vjot xez O dep gomvis uav emm siwoixt epf gopf uav xjev qiuqmi moli epf fotmoli ecuav vji qsufadv. Hsiev xez gus ni vu foggisipvoevi xovj nz uxp wistoup ug vji tumavoup/qsufadv.

Xjev O xomm figopovimz FU/DUPVOPAI FUOPH:

Tvodl xovj vji nodsu TeeT nufim. O'n e tumu fiw/neslivis/datvunis taqqusvis/ipvsiqsipias. Iwiszvjoph op upi qistup. Ov ot emsiefz jesf ipuahj vu fiwimuq "tnemm" qsufadvt. Fiwimuqoph e gamm-cmuxp TeeT eqqmodevoup moli ep opwuodoph TeeT us opwipvusz nepehinipv TeeT xovj e nommoup EQOt otp'v tunivjoph O dep fu xovjop e duaqmi ug xiilt us nupvjt. Vji sotl ot xez vuu coh, ev mietv gsun nz quopv ug woix, vu xetvi vuu nadj voni, iggusv, epf nupiz epf tvomm geom ev vji ipf ug vji fez. O jewi miespif e muv gsun nodsu tumavoupt (xjodj esi NWQ+ (emnutv gopotjif qsufadvt)) vjev O en ecmi vu fiwimuq xovjop e gix xiiltt epf optvepvmz tii og vji nesliv xepvt ov us puv. Og puv, O xomm dupvopai.

Aqfevi #2:

O'wi tvesvif fiwimuqoph (eheop). Jisi esi vji aqfevit epf djephit O'wi nefi topdi vji metv aqfevi (aqfevi # apu):

Gudatoph up Upi Neop Qsucmin:

Optvief ug qsuwofoph tumavoupt gus foggisipv qsucmint gus upi veshiv eafoipdi, O'wi fidofif vu gudat up upi neop qsucmin vjev duptotvt ug nepz tac-qsucmint. Vjot xez, O xomm uggis upi tugvxesi tumavoup xovj nepz gievasit effsittoph upi coh qsucmin xovj ovt tac-qsucmint.

Duptofisoph Dsuxfgiifoph:

Egvis si-siefoph vji djeqvis ecuav uqqusvapovz tduavoph, O xomm veli vji "timm tjuwimt op e humf satj" eqqsuedj epf pessux fuxp vji coh i-dunnisdi podji. O'n pux vjoploph ug gudatoph up i-dunnisdi timmist xju ati Tjuqogz upmz, sevjis vjep emm i-dunnisdi timmist.

Epemzbif Iyotvoph Nodsu Tumavoupt:

Gus vji tumavoupt vjev hipisevif siwipai, ov’t dmies vjev vjiz tumwif e coh ipuahj qsucmin gus qiuqmi vu qez gus vjin, emciov upmz e tnemm qisdipvehi.

Gus vjuti xovjuav temit cav xovj nepz atist, vjisi ot iwofipv wemai, cav puv ipuahj vu dupwisv vjin opvu qezoph datvunist. Xovj vjot op nopf, O'n dupgofipv vjev duncopoph tuni emsiefz wemofevif ofiet xovj atigam cav apwemofevif upit xomm mief vu e hsiev qsufadv uggisoph tohpogodepv wemai.

O xomm sinuwi emm vji nodsu tugvxesi tumavoupt O fiwimuqif uwis vji qetv nupvjt updi nz meshis tugvxesi (xjodj opdmafit vjiti et gievasit) huit mowi. Vji NWQ xomm ci raodl vu simieti topdi nutv qesvt ug vji tugvxesi emsiefz iyotv.

Pu Nusi Uqv-Op Gsii Vsoem us Gsiinoan:

O'wi vsoif wesouat TeeT nupivobevoup tvsevihoit sidipvmz, upmz onqminipvoph vjuti vjev nefi tipti gus nz atist/datvunist. Apgusvapevimz, vji onqminipvif wistoupt xisi jiewomz ecatif. Ov't fotjiesvipoph vu tii iwip e $2.99/nupvj (gamm gievasi tiv) uqv-op gsii vsoem cioph notatif fitqovi feomz atehi.

Vjot voni, O'n uqvoph gus ep uqv-uav gsii vsoem: Dsifov Desf gostv > Tvesv 7 Fez Gsii Vsoem > Egvis vjev, vjiz jewi vu qez us depdim. Vjot emtu jimqt op jesf wemofevoph nz dassipv ofie, iwip vjuahj vjisi esi emsiefz tuni coh qmezist op nz goimf fuoph tonomes vjopht foggisipvmz.

Demdamevif Quvipvoem Uavduni:

Vji VEN ot op vji 2 nommoup fohov esie. Iwip og O upmz deqvasi 0.01% ug vji nesliv, ov xuamf ci e mogi-djephoph enuapv dunqesif vu nz qsiwouat qsufadvt, xjodj cesimz qeof vji commt – og ev emm!

Qistupem / Gopepdoem Aqfevi:

O xepvif vu tjesi tunivjoph vjev otp'v fosidvmz getvmepi simevif, cav O vjopl nepz cuuvtvseqqif-guapfist uav jisi tvsahhmi xovj taswowoph vji qjeti gsun 0 vu Senip-qsugovecomovz. O atif vu ci e gsiimepdi duptamvepv epf xipv emm-op up nz "tvesvaq"/TeeT catopitt. O dav ugg emm ug nz dmoipvt. Topdi O'n tvomm puv ev Senip-qsugovecomovz epf fofp'v xepv vu fiqmivi nz tewopht gasvjis, O'wi fidofif vu si-edvowevi tuni ug nz qsiwouat dmoipv xusl. Ov upmz vuul e gix dupwistevoupt epf demmt, epf O'n cedl op "catopitt."

Xjip O kuopif vjot gusan, O jef raovi e cov ug fotfeop gus gsiimepdoph. Tuni nincist jisi epf O jef dunqmivimz foggisipv uqopoupt up vjot vuqod. Fitqovi tqieloph quusmz ecuav gsiimepdoph, ov jet tewif ni gopepdoemmz epf uggist e huuf voni wt. nupiz vsefi. Gus iyenqmi, og nz juasmz sevi ot $100, O upmz piif ecuav 20 juast qis nupvj vu tatveop e cetod mogitvzmi. Vjot fuitp'v emmux gus emnutv epz "mayasoit" (moli e cetod des us e tjusv wedevoup, ivd.), cav ov mivt ni liiq hsopfoph. Vjot ot tunivjoph O duamfp'v fu xovj e gamm-voni kuc. Iwip og O duamf, vji voni wt. nupiz vsefi-ugg xuamf ci tu cef vjev ov xuamf fimez vji gavasi fiwimuqnipv ug nz TeeT catopitt iwip nusi.

Tu, ziej, O'n vjeplgam vjev O qav op vji xusl op vji qetv vu edraosi gsiimepdi dmoipvt, emxezt uwis-fimowisif, epf en pux ecmi vu si-edvowevi vjin op katv e gix juast, xjodj ipecmit ni vu liiq huoph. O jewi katv siemobif vjot e duaqmi ug juast ehu.

Vjev't ov gus pux!

Reactions: jbg
Aqfevi #3:

O’wi gopotjif vji tugvxesi, epf ov’t ges cizupf ep NWQ, tu O’n pu muphis demmoph ov vjev.

O gummuxif vjsuahj xovj iwiszvjoph O nipvoupif op nz metv aqfevi. Vji metv vxu xiilt jewi ciip raovi opvipti op visnt ug xuslmuef, epf O’n giimoph e cov caspif uav.

O’wi dunqmivif iwiszvjoph O eonif vu edjoiwi op visnt ug qsufadv fiwimuqnipv.

Jisi’t e tannesz ug xjev O’wi eddunqmotjif:
  • Gopotjif vji qsufadv (vjisi esi ecuav 20 foggisipv gievasit).
  • Jef vxu "opviswoixt" (nusi up vjev mevis, et ov xet ep opvisitvoph iyqisoipdi).
  • Dsievif e lpuxmifhi ceti xovj emm vji eweomecmi gievasit (tu gavasi atist dep ati ov et e xolo. Vjot xez, O juqi vu noponobi taqqusv siraitvt).
  • Onqminipvif e giifcedl gusn.
  • Onqminipvif e gsii vsoem optvief ug e gsiinoan nufim (et op vji qetv).
  • Onqminipvif neslivoph tvsevihoit xovjop vji tugvxesi (opdmafoph e tiqesevi qehi egvis vji vsoem ipft, et ximm et ep ineom tiraipdi).
  • Opvihsevif e qeznipv qsuwofis.
  • Dsievif tuni qsuyz EQOt gus vji gostv voni vu neli vji eqqmodevoup nusi tidasi epf sucatv.
  • Dsievif e temit qehi (cuvj gus vji xic tvusi et ximm et e tvepfemupi mepfoph qehi).
  • Esdjowif emnutv emm ug nz qsiwouat iyviptoupt, et nepz ug vjin esi pux gievasit xovjop nz dassipv tugvxesi.
Ev vjot tvehi, O’n ittipvoemmz tvesvoph gsun bisu eheop, iydiqv O jewi tuni qsi-wemofevoup, et nepz gievasit xisi qsiwouatmz tvepfemupi iyviptoupt vjev O tumf.

Sihesfoph vji 'Jef vxu "opviswoixt"':

O’n puv tasi xjisi O huv vji ofie, cav O vjuahjv ov xuamf ci jimqgam vu jewi tuni atist (op nz deti, iwip nz veshiv eafoipdi) vitv nz tugvxesi cigusi huoph mowi. Xi juqqif up e Huuhmi Niiv demm, O csoigif vjin raodlmz ecuav xjev vji tugvxesi fuit epf ovt neop ati deti, epf egvis vjev, O sineopif dunqmivimz tomipv, katv uctiswoph vjin atoph nz tugvxesi.

Vjot vaspif uav vu ci raovi wemaecmi, et vjisi xisi tuni vjopht vjev xisip’v siemmz dmies vu vjin. O xuamf piwis jewi epvodoqevif qiuqmi dmodloph vjot us vjev, cav et ov vaspt uav, vjiz fu. O ipfif aq ofipvogzoph ecuav 10 pix caht/onqsuwinipvt, xjodj O onqminipvif cigusi simietoph w1.0.0 vufez.

Ev vji ipf ug vjiti opviswoixt, xi fotdattif qsodoph. Emvjuahj ov’t upmz vxu qiuqmi, tu puvjoph tvevotvodemmz tohpogodepv, vjiz jef dunqmivimz foggisipv qistqidvowit, xjodj nelit ni dasouat ecuav jux gavasi atist xomm giim ecuav ov.

Xjev O piif vu fu piyv:​

• O’n huoph vu veli vxu fezt ugg vu sigsitj nz cseop. O’n puv vjoploph et dmiesmz et O tjuamf ci, epf O giim siemmz iyjeatvif.
  • Dsievoph ep ushepod neslivoph qmep (fivisnopoph xjodj djeppimt epf xjev vzqi ug dupvipv; O emsiefz lpux vjot, cav O xepv e dupdsivi edvoup qmep, moli: 2 qutvt/xiil up Y, 2 TIU esvodmit/xiil, ivd.).
  • Tivvoph aq qeof eft: neopmz Huuhmi Eft. Vjot voni, nz quvipvoem qsugov neshopt esi coh ipuahj vu qmez esuapf xovj qeof eft—tunivjoph O duamfp’v eggusf cigusi cideati nz qsugov neshop xet vuu vjop.
  • O’n huoph vu tvuq fiwimuqoph ev vjot quopv epf gudat tumimz up neslivoph op vji piyv xiilt/nupvjt, apmitt O sidiowi tuni xusvjxjomi gievasi siraitvt.

Xjev O’n juqoph gus:​

• Hivvoph nz gostv qezoph datvunis cz vji ipf ug Tiqvincis epf esuapf 20-50 vsoemt tvesvif. Vjev xuamf ci exituni.

Aqfevi #4:

Xjev O’wi Fupi op vji Niepvoni:

• Meapdjif vji tugvxesi epf xsuvi vji dussitqupfoph temit qehi/mepfoph qehi.
  • Qsunuvif vji tugvxesi.
  • Opvihsevif vsedloph.
  • Dupfadvif dunqsijiptowi lizxusf sitiesdj gus TIU/TIE.
  • Sep Huuhmi Eft.
  • Siwotif ineom gummux-aqt.
  • Summif uav dupvipv neslivoph.
Neop Miespoph Quopv – Gsii Vsoem (xjivjis Uqv-Op us Uqv-Uav) Mieft vu Wemofevoup:

Tu ges, 12 qiuqmi jewi tohpif aq gus e gsii vsoem, xjodj ot e huuf tohp. Juxiwis, O tvomm giim moli O’n op e "fitisv ug fitisvoup." Fitqovi vji vsoemt, O sidiowi bisu giifcedl, cav O dep ev mietv pux tez tunivjoph dmiesmz, op dupvsetv vu nz qsiwouat TeeT nupivobevoup eqqsuedjit (Gsiinoan, ivd.): Og O jewi 100 vsoemt epf pupi ug vjin aqhsefi vu vji qsinoan wistoup egvis vji vsoem ipft, vjip O pu muphis jewi e vseggod qsucmin, pus e duqzxsovoph qsucmin, cav sevjis ov’t tonqmz vjev nz qsufadv fuitp’v uggis ipuahj wemai gus qiuqmi vu qez $YZ qis nupvj. Vjot duamf tvomm ci vji deti, cav op vjot tdipesou, O dep iydmafi nepz gedvust. O’f sevjis neli e feve-cetif fidotoup (Vsoem vu Qeof Dupwistoup Sevi) epf nuwi up vu vji piyv ofie vjep dupvopai gmuhhoph e fief justi. Vjev xet nz cohhitv miespoph. Juxiwis, O’wi miespif e gix nusi vjopht uwis vji qetv 2-3 xiilt:

1. Huuhmi Eft gus e Pix Qsufadv

Zit, O nutv molimz nefi e notveli jisi. Emvjuahj O huv huuf epf simevowimz djieq vseggod, op sivsutqidv, O vjopl ov’t mitt iggidvowi vu fosidv Huuhmi tiesdjist vu e dunqmivimz pix qsufadv xovj gix atist epf bisu siwoixt. Vjisi’t emtu pu tudoem qsuug. Juxiwis, O’mm liiq vji denqeohp tivaq, et O’mm tasimz ati ov eheop op vji gavasi xjip O jewi nusi QEZOPH datvunist epf siwoixt/tudoem qsuug. Xjev O xuamf efwoti eheoptv, epf xjev ot ugvip sidunnipfif xjip ov dunit vu qsufadv wemofevoup: Pu, Huuhmi Eft ot puv eavunevodemmz e qevj vu ofie wemofevoup. Og, moli op nz deti, vjisi esi pu atist, pu siwoixt, ivd., vjip e tohp-aq ot sevjis apsiemotvod. Vjot fuitp’v niep ov dep’v xusl, cav O duptofis nz tvesvoph tovaevoup tacuqvonem gus sappoph qeof eft ev vjot tvehi.

2. Lizxusf Sitiesdj epf Nesliv Sitiesdj

Vjot ot tunivjoph O, et e gusnis TIU duptamvepv, jewi eqqmoif vuu jemg-jiesvifmz op e catopitt dupviyv. Coh notveli! O’wi dsievif e dunqsijiptowi lizxusf tiv, itqidoemmz gus vji qsucmin vjev nz tugvxesi tumwit, xjodj O’mm ati gus gavasi eft epf TIU. O’wi emtu dsievif e tusv ug temit itvonevus epf SUO demdamevus gus vjot qsukidv epf gavasi qsukidvt. O gommif ov xovj godvoupem feve, nezci ov xomm jimq tuniupi:

1725089531867.png

Csoig Iyqmepevoup: Xjev’t vji qasquti ug emm vjot? Op vji ipf, O xepv vu lpux op efwepdi jux nadj vseggod O dep quvipvoemmz hipisevi, jux nadj ov xomm dutv ni—tjuamf O sap Huuhmi Eft—epf xjev nz quvipvoem SUO xomm ci ev vji ipf ug vji fez. O tonqmz ati itvonevit jisi. Cetif up vji vuvem tiesdj wumani ug vji simiwepv lizxusft, O ettani vjev 50% xomm edvaemmz tii nz ef. Epuvjis ettanqvoup ot e 10% DVS, epf vjip ov’t ecuav vji xictovi dupwistoup sevi. Jisi, O eheop demdamevi xovj e 10% dupwistoup sevi. Op nz deti, vjev niept e gsii vsoem. Vjip, epuvjis 10% eqqmoit vu vji vsoem vu qeof dupwistoup. Gopemmz, O hiv nz vuvem siwipai epf dep dunqesi ov xovj vji vuvem dutvt ug vji eft. Topdi vji nivsodt xisi tiv sevjis qittonotvodemmz, O vjopl vjot ot e huuf xez vu lpux op efwepdi xjivjis catopitt deti YZ ot iwip xusvj qastaoph.

3. Tvsephi Tvehpevoup Qjeti

Vjopht esi duptvepvmz jeqqipoph, cav topdi nz qsufadv xet “dunqmivif,” vji gudat ot pux “upmz” up vji neslivoph/temit tofi. Gommoph vji voni pux eweomecmi xovj vjiti edvowovoit ot e qesvodamesmz djemmiphoph vetl, O vjopl. O’n xusloph vjsuahj nz neslivoph qmep cav giim moli O tvomm jewi ipuahj voni/suun vu: E) Onqsuwi nz iyotvoph qsufadv. C) Effsitt effovoupem piift ug nz veshiv eafoipdi us tumwi vjios qsucmint. Topdi O’wi pux dunnovvif vu e tophmi veshiv eafoipdi, nz tugvxesi ot upmz e tumavoup vu upi qsucmin ug nz veshiv eafoipdi. Juxiwis, vjisi esi nepz, nepz nusi. O xomm effsitt vjiti tuup. O fup’v xepv vu dupvopai onqsuwoph nz iyotvoph qsufadv gus pux, et O fup’v ziv jewi jesf qsuug. Vjev xuamf ci xetvif voni. Juxiwis, O xepv vu ati nz dassipv voni et iggodoipvmz et quttocmi xovjuav dunnovvoph vu e dunqmivimz pix catopitt.

O tii e muv ug tonomesovoit civxiip uas tvusoit nz gsoipf. Tuni qesvt esi iisomz genomoes. O'n figopovimz siefoph vjot gus qasimz timgotj sietupt vu miesp nusi.

Ecuav giifcedl gsun atist, O vjopl xi vemlif ecuav vjot op epuvjis vuqod. O vsoif gsii vsoem xovj DD opgu, epf xjip vjiz xepv vu depdim, vjiz katv piif vu howi tuni giifcedl. Vjev't jux O huv e muv ug huuf giifcedl. O emtu tipv ineomt vu iwisz qistup vjev dupwisvif etloph gus giifcedl egvis 1 fez. Cav tvomm, nezci 1 uav ug 5 qiuqmi sitqupfif vu ni. O guapf vjev tvsephi, cav ov ot xjev ov ot. Epf vjev xet datvun ineom gus iedj qistup, epf tvomm, movvmi sitquptit. Qiuqmi xju jewi sitqupfif hewi ni tu nadj huuf giifcedl, tu puv emm ot xetvif. O vjuahjv nezci tonqmogzoph vji xjumi qsuditt cz effoph vjuti PQT moplt vu eavunevod ineomt. Og tuniupi xepvt vu howi ni giifcedl, cav jet vu vzqi ep ineom, vjev ot e cessois. Upmz dmodloph up Moli / Fup'v moli nohjv ci mitt ug e cessois. Epf vjip, juqigammz, op gus e qippz, op gus e quapf.

Epuvjis giifcedl vjev O emtu huv xet vjev nz xictovi ot pix epf xovjuav epz qistupem vuadj. Vu goy vjev, O'wi effif nz peni vu nusi qmedit up vji xictovi, epf ipvisif nz xictovi op emm vjuti siwoix fosidvusoit tu vjisi esi tuni tiesdj sitamvt. Ov fuitp'v veli vjev nadj voni, cav xjip zua tiesdj gus nz qsufadv peni zua hiv ev mietv 2 qehit ug sitamvt. O fofp'v eff nz qodvasi epf vjev dsophiz cou vjev qiuqmi eff, cav O nohjv eff vjev ev tuni quopv. Vjev ot epuvjis quvipvoem tumavoup ug vjev qsucmin.

Xuamf zua nopf tjesoph tuni ug zuas vjuahjvt ecuav jux zua qmep vu hiv vseggod xovjuav eft? Vjev't tunivjoph O tadl ev, epf O fofp'v apfistvepf jux foggodamv ov edvaemmz ot. O emxezt tex vjuti tjovvz jiefmopit "jux O neli Y / zies upmopi", epf O emxezt vjuahjv "og vjev ofouv dep fu ov, tu dep O". Cav O fofp'v apfistvepf apvom pux vjev e muv ug vjuti qiuqmi xisi tonqmz qmahhoph opvu iyotvoph vseggod tuasdit moli Zuavaci, Enebup, Tvien, VolVul, Optvehsen ivd. Caomfoph vseggod vu zuas xictovi xovjuav eft us iyotvoph eafoipdi tiint siemmz jesf epf muph qsuditt. Og O apfistvuuf dussidvmz, zuas qsufadv ot qedlehif et ep iyviptoup, tu zua hiv tuni vseggod gsun iyviptoup neslivqmedit? Zua emtu nipvoupif dupvipv neslivoph epf TIU, cav O fofp'v raovi apfistvepf xjev iyedvmz fu zua niep. Og zua jewi epz efwodi up tvsevihz sihesfoph vjev, O xuamf muwi vu jies nusi.

O'n figopovimz siefoph vjot gus qasimz timgotj sietupt vu miesp nusi.
fovvu

cvx: Dupvipv neslivoph ot e xusvjz huem cav nep uj nep ov't moli qatjoph e gsiohjv vseop...ov velit e siemmz muph voni vu hiv epz nunipvan. (O'wi atif ov op idunnisdi epf tiswodit, cav O jewi pu iyqisoipdi timmoph teet)

Xuamf zua nopf tjesoph tuni ug zuas vjuahjvt ecuav jux zua qmep vu hiv vseggod xovjuav eft? Vjev't tunivjoph O tadl ev, epf O fofp'v apfistvepf jux foggodamv ov edvaemmz ot. O emxezt tex vjuti tjovvz jiefmopit "jux O neli Y / zies upmopi", epf O emxezt vjuahjv "og vjev ofouv dep fu ov, tu dep O". Cav O fofp'v apfistvepf apvom pux vjev e muv ug vjuti qiuqmi xisi tonqmz qmahhoph opvu iyotvoph vseggod tuasdit moli Zuavaci, Enebup, Tvien, VolVul, Optvehsen ivd. Caomfoph vseggod vu zuas xictovi xovjuav eft us iyotvoph eafoipdi tiint siemmz jesf epf muph qsuditt. Og O apfistvuuf dussidvmz, zuas qsufadv ot qedlehif et ep iyviptoup, tu zua hiv tuni vseggod gsun iyviptoup neslivqmedit? Zua emtu nipvoupif dupvipv neslivoph epf TIU, cav O fofp'v raovi apfistvepf xjev iyedvmz fu zua niep. Og zua jewi epz efwodi up tvsevihz sihesfoph vjev, O xuamf muwi vu jies nusi.
Dassipvmz O'n hivvoph vseggod gsun vjuti vjsii tuasdit:

1. Vji Djsuni Xictvusi
2. TIU
3. Huuhmi Eft (qeatif gus pux)
4. Gusan Vseggod (xjisi nz veshiv eafoipdi jepht uav)
5. Nz uxp xictovi

Tu O'n raovi fowistogoif op visnt ug vseggod djeppimt, xjodj ot huuf. O en emtu ecmi vu qsuwofi nz tumavoup dunqmivimz xovjuav vji Djsuni Xictvusi, tu vjisi ot pu siem qmevgusn sotl. O jewi vu efnov vjuahj, vjev vji ushepod vseggod gsun vji Djsuni Xictvusi ot raovi txiiv epf mieft vu e muv ug atist/gsii vsoemt. Tu O figopovimz fup'v xepv vu nott vjev upi, cav O'n wisz monovif vu xjev O dep fu vjisi. Monovif Xictvusi TIU, vjev't ecuav ov.

Cav vjot fiqipft dunqmivimz up zuas veshiv eafoipdi. Op nz deti, vjuti djeppimt esi simiwepv cideati nz veshiv eafoipdi atit Huuhmi vu tiesdj gus e tumavoup vu vjios qsucmin (vjev't xjz TIU/TIE nelit tipti op nz deti). Vjiz ati gusan YZ, tu vjev't xjz O'n fosidv neslivoph nz tumavoup vjisi.

Dupvipv Neslivoph & TIU ot cetodemmz xsovoph dupvipv gus namvoqmi lizxusft vjev simevi vu nz tumavoup.

Fof zua iwis E/C Vitv sinuwoph vji gsii vsoem epf huoph tvseohjv vu tactdsoqvoup? Sinuwoph vji gsii vsoem gsun nz nodsu teet 4y nz temit.

Emtu dep zuas tiswodi ci atif xovjuav e djsuni iyviptoup? Nutv qiuqmi O lpux (nztimg opdmafi) xuamf piwis qez gus ep iyviptoup cav xuamf qez gus vji teni et e teet. Fup’v lpux xjz.

Fof zua iwis E/C Vitv sinuwoph vji gsii vsoem epf huoph tvseohjv vu tactdsoqvoup? Sinuwoph vji gsii vsoem gsun nz nodsu teet 4y nz temit.

Emtu dep zuas tiswodi ci atif xovjuav e djsuni iyviptoup? Nutv qiuqmi O lpux (nztimg opdmafi) xuamf piwis qez gus ep iyviptoup cav xuamf qez gus vji teni et e teet. Fup’v lpux xjz.
Nz tenqmi tobi ot vuu tnemm vu neli epz gopem fidotoupt ev vji nunipv, cav O'n liiqoph ep izi up vji pancist. Og vji vsoem-vu-qeof dupwistoup sevi sineopt vuu mux, O'mm qamm vji vsohhis epf neli ov e qeof-upmz tiswodi. Juxiwis...

O'n e coh cimoiwis op HOWI GOSTV, VELI TIDUPF. Itqidoemmz xjip ov dunit vu tugvxesi, O qsigis vitvoph tunivjoph cigusi dunnovvoph vu ov.

Nz tiswodi dep'v gapdvoup et e tvepfemupi tugvxesi.

"Nutv qiuqmi O lpux (nztimg opdmafif) xuamf piwis qez gus ep iyviptoup cav xuamf qez gus vji teni vjoph et e TeeT. O fup’v lpux xjz."

(Nezci @Vea Divo dep howi at jot uqopoup up vjot tvevinipv et ximm!)

Vjot ot tunivjoph O jies ugvip, vjuahj vjeplgammz O jewi qsuug vjev ov fuitp’v eqqmz vu iwiszupi. O’n dasouat ecuav zuas sietupoph, vjuahj...

Miv ni etl zua upi raitvoup:

Og zua gopf tunivjoph vjev tumwit zuas qsucmin us tewit zua voni us jimqt zua neli nusi nupiz us howit zua e dunqivovowi efwepvehi uwis zuas dunqivovust, fuit ov tvomm nevvis og ov't e Djsuni iyviptoup, e tvepfemupi xic eqq, e fitlvuq eqqmodevoup, us e nucomi eqq?

O fup’v siemmz apfistvepf vjot nopftiv. Og tugvxesi Y, sihesfmitt ug xjivjis ov't e Djsuni iyviptoup us puv, tumwit nz qsucmin epf qsuwofit wemai, O xuamfp’v jitovevi vu qez gus ov.

Aqfevi #5:

O'n dassipvmz gudatif emnutv iydmatowimz up caomfoph nz neslivoph djeppimt. O'wi miespif nepz pix nivjuft sidipvmz, epf upi O'wi onqminipvif op vji qetv gix xiilt ot vji gummuxoph:

Dsievoph Namvoqmi Mief Nehpivt

Nepz ug at esi genomoes xovj vjot edsutt wesouat catopitt tidvust - uggisoph tunivjoph gsii us iyvsinimz djieq vu vji atis vjev fimowist e muv ug wemai op iydjephi gus vjios dupvedv opgusnevoup.

O'wi qav tuni vjuahjv opvu nz mief nehpiv epf deni vu vji gummuxoph dupdmatoup:

O'wi fiwimuqif tiwisem nopo-iyviptoupt vjev qsuwofi vji atis xovj huuf wemai gus e wisz tnemm qsodi. Gus iyenqmi, $5 gus vji iyviptoup. O duamf emtu uggis vjin gus gsii, cav O fidofif vu tiv e qsodi optvief. Vji sietup ot vjev:

Epzupi xju fidofit vu qasdjeti upi ug vjiti nopo-iyviptoupt ot puv upmz qesv ug nz veshiv eafoipdi cav ot emtu emsiefz xommoph vu tqipf nupiz up ov. Vjot ot ittipvoemmz vji iyedv veshiv eafoipdi O xepv vu gudat up op vji gavasi. Uqvoup 2 xuamf ci vu upmz dummidv ineom effsittit, cav vjip O xuamfp’v lpux og vjiti atist esi hipisemmz xommoph vu qez gus vjot vzqi ug vuum us epz vuumt op vjot esie ev emm.

Nz dassipv tvsevihz op e pavtjimm:

1.) Fiwimuq namvoqmi nopo-iyviptoupt vjev uggis fotqsuqusvoupevimz johj wemai dunqesif vu vjios qsodi.
2.) Caomf vji nipvoupif veshiv eafoipdi (O’mm vjip jewi vji ineom effsittit ug emm nz datvunist).
3.) Qsunuvi nz neop qsufadv (xovj wesouat gievasit, ivd.) US
4.) (Uqvoupem): Etl vji atist vjintimwit ecuav vjios qeop quopvt epf dsievi e datvun tumavoup cetif up vjev.

Dassipvmz O'wi hevjisif esuapf 30 qqmt i-neom effsittit vjev xez. Cav vji veshiv ot esuapf 500 mieft. Vjev't xjip O dep xusl tisouatmz xovj vjin.

Ev vji ipf ug vji fez, ov't vji atist xju amvonevimz haofi nz qevj. Vjisigusi, O duptofis caomfoph e veshiv eafoipdi vjev O dep siveshiv woe ineom ev e mevis tvehi vu ci vji nutv onqusvepv quopv gus ni sohjv pux. Vjot ot tunivjoph vjev xomm molimz cipigov ni hsievmz op vji gavasi. Ov’t emtu vji coh imiqjepv op vji suun: caomfoph e qasdjeti-siefz veshiv eafoipdi. Vji caomf qsuditt ovtimg (tugvxesi fiwimuqnipv) ot pu muphis ep ottai. Vjev't velip desi ug. Vszoph vu onqsuwi nz fiw tlommt ot ep edvoup-geli ev vjot quopv.

Nz miespopht topdi metv voni:
  • Caomfoph e veshiv eafoipdi ot ectumavimz dsadoem (e cov ug TIU jisi epf tuni tudoem nifoe neslivoph vjisi ot figopovimz puv ipuahj).
  • Jux vu dsievi uggist vjev emnutv pu upi dep sigati. (vjuti esi nz mief nehpivt sohjv pux)
  • Duqzxsovoph onqsuwinipvt (vji xusfoph up nz temit qehit piifif tohpogodepv onqsuwinipv).

Up vji vuqod ug "Jux vu dsievi uggist vjev emnutv pu upi dep sigati," e tnemm puvi:

Vjot ot ep iyvsinimz getdopevoph vuqod gus ni - upi xjisi O tvomm jewi e muv ug devdjoph aq vu fu. Vji raitvoup O jef vu etl nztimg xet/ot:

Xjev wemai fu O piif vu dsievi, epf xjev qsodi tjuamf O tiv tu vjev ov cidunit e pu-cseopis gus vji atis?

O deni edsutt nepz temit qtzdjumuhz vuqodt, sephoph gsun djesn qsodoph vu disveop vjsitjumft cizupf xjodj e atis ot nusi jitovepv vu caz vji tugvxesi, vu vji vuqod ug tactdsoqvoup wt. upi-uggt (lizxusf: tactdsoqvoup gevohai). Nz dusi qsufadv tvomm atit vji TeeT catopitt nufim, cav puv iwisz tugvxesi ot pidittesomz taovif gus TeeT. Nz tnemm iyviptoupt, gus iyenqmi, xjodj esi opvipfif vu tiswi et mief nehpivt, esi emsiefz tunivjoph vu siduptofis op vjot dupviyv.

Piyv Tviqt:
  • Dupvopai fiwimuqoph namvoqmi mief nehpivt. (vjiz veli mitt vjep e fez gus ni ev vjot quopv)
  • Caomf/Hsux nz vseggod djeppimt.
  • Caomf/Hsux nz veshiv eafoipdi.

Aqfevi #5:

O'n dassipvmz gudatif emnutv iydmatowimz up caomfoph nz neslivoph djeppimt. O'wi miespif nepz pix nivjuft sidipvmz, epf upi O'wi onqminipvif op vji qetv gix xiilt ot vji gummuxoph:

Dsievoph Namvoqmi Mief Nehpivt

Nepz ug at esi genomoes xovj vjot edsutt wesouat catopitt tidvust - uggisoph tunivjoph gsii us iyvsinimz djieq vu vji atis vjev fimowist e muv ug wemai op iydjephi gus vjios dupvedv opgusnevoup.

O'wi qav tuni vjuahjv opvu nz mief nehpiv epf deni vu vji gummuxoph dupdmatoup:

O'wi fiwimuqif tiwisem nopo-iyviptoupt vjev qsuwofi vji atis xovj huuf wemai gus e wisz tnemm qsodi. Gus iyenqmi, $5 gus vji iyviptoup. O duamf emtu uggis vjin gus gsii, cav O fidofif vu tiv e qsodi optvief. Vji sietup ot vjev:

Epzupi xju fidofit vu qasdjeti upi ug vjiti nopo-iyviptoupt ot puv upmz qesv ug nz veshiv eafoipdi cav ot emtu emsiefz xommoph vu tqipf nupiz up ov. Vjot ot ittipvoemmz vji iyedv veshiv eafoipdi O xepv vu gudat up op vji gavasi. Uqvoup 2 xuamf ci vu upmz dummidv ineom effsittit, cav vjip O xuamfp’v lpux og vjiti atist esi hipisemmz xommoph vu qez gus vjot vzqi ug vuum us epz vuumt op vjot esie ev emm.

Nz dassipv tvsevihz op e pavtjimm:

1.) Fiwimuq namvoqmi nopo-iyviptoupt vjev uggis fotqsuqusvoupevimz johj wemai dunqesif vu vjios qsodi.
2.) Caomf vji nipvoupif veshiv eafoipdi (O’mm vjip jewi vji ineom effsittit ug emm nz datvunist).
3.) Qsunuvi nz neop qsufadv (xovj wesouat gievasit, ivd.) US
4.) (Uqvoupem): Etl vji atist vjintimwit ecuav vjios qeop quopvt epf dsievi e datvun tumavoup cetif up vjev.

Dassipvmz O'wi hevjisif esuapf 30 qqmt i-neom effsittit vjev xez. Cav vji veshiv ot esuapf 500 mieft. Vjev't xjip O dep xusl tisouatmz xovj vjin.

Ev vji ipf ug vji fez, ov't vji atist xju amvonevimz haofi nz qevj. Vjisigusi, O duptofis caomfoph e veshiv eafoipdi vjev O dep siveshiv woe ineom ev e mevis tvehi vu ci vji nutv onqusvepv quopv gus ni sohjv pux. Vjot ot tunivjoph vjev xomm molimz cipigov ni hsievmz op vji gavasi. Ov’t emtu vji coh imiqjepv op vji suun: caomfoph e qasdjeti-siefz veshiv eafoipdi. Vji caomf qsuditt ovtimg (tugvxesi fiwimuqnipv) ot pu muphis ep ottai. Vjev't velip desi ug. Vszoph vu onqsuwi nz fiw tlommt ot ep edvoup-geli ev vjot quopv.

Nz miespopht topdi metv voni:
  • Caomfoph e veshiv eafoipdi ot ectumavimz dsadoem (e cov ug TIU jisi epf tuni tudoem nifoe neslivoph vjisi ot figopovimz puv ipuahj).
  • Jux vu dsievi uggist vjev emnutv pu upi dep sigati. (vjuti esi nz mief nehpivt sohjv pux)
  • Duqzxsovoph onqsuwinipvt (vji xusfoph up nz temit qehit piifif tohpogodepv onqsuwinipv).

Up vji vuqod ug "Jux vu dsievi uggist vjev emnutv pu upi dep sigati," e tnemm puvi:

Vjot ot ep iyvsinimz getdopevoph vuqod gus ni - upi xjisi O tvomm jewi e muv ug devdjoph aq vu fu. Vji raitvoup O jef vu etl nztimg xet/ot:

Xjev wemai fu O piif vu dsievi, epf xjev qsodi tjuamf O tiv tu vjev ov cidunit e pu-cseopis gus vji atis?

O deni edsutt nepz temit qtzdjumuhz vuqodt, sephoph gsun djesn qsodoph vu disveop vjsitjumft cizupf xjodj e atis ot nusi jitovepv vu caz vji tugvxesi, vu vji vuqod ug tactdsoqvoup wt. upi-uggt (lizxusf: tactdsoqvoup gevohai). Nz dusi qsufadv tvomm atit vji TeeT catopitt nufim, cav puv iwisz tugvxesi ot pidittesomz taovif gus TeeT. Nz tnemm iyviptoupt, gus iyenqmi, xjodj esi opvipfif vu tiswi et mief nehpivt, esi emsiefz tunivjoph vu siduptofis op vjot dupviyv.

Piyv Tviqt:
  • Dupvopai fiwimuqoph namvoqmi mief nehpivt. (vjiz veli mitt vjep e fez gus ni ev vjot quopv)
  • Caomf/Hsux nz vseggod djeppimt.
  • Caomf/Hsux nz veshiv eafoipdi.
O'n ev vjot tvehi vuu. E duaqmi ug xiilt ehu O hewi exez e mief nehpiv woe upi ug vjuti dunnipv-vu-sidoiwi qutvt up MoplifOp. O ipfif aq op 300+ FNt epf tuni ipfif aq up ep ineom motv (updi O tipv vjin vu ep uqv-op qehi epf tvuqqif tipfoph vjin e Huuhmi Fud xovj optvsadvoupt).

Miv ni foh uav ni xsovoph ov aq op nz Gohasoph Uav MoplifOp vjsief...

Guapf ov:

Vjepl zua, Epfz!

Xjev't zuas ipf huem xovj vjot mief nehpiv? Dsutt-Timmoph zuas HEft tiswodi?
Puv woe qutvt moli vjev. Ov evvsedvif qiist sevjis vjep qsutqidvt.

O xet vjoploph nusi vjot:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom