The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stock Market IPO list

Anything related to investing, including crypto
G

Guest3722A

COR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

big.chart

SQI

big.chart

SFUN

big.chart

WSR -normally I wouldn't list one like this because of how thin it is but it has a 10% yld

big.chart

MMYT

big.chart

RP

big.chart

KH

big.chart

MDMD

big.chart

IL

big.chart

NXPI -thin but showing strength semi conductor stock

big.chart

AMBO

big.chart

CHKM

big.chart

MCP

big.chart

G

Guest3722A

DQ

---
big.chart

CCG (not open for trade yet. Want to see if this chart will update once open)

big.chart

EFC (not open yet)

big.chart

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
Those graphs look very confusing for someone such as myself who has no experience with investing. Don't bother trying to explain them to me; I have no interest in investing; if there comes a point where I'm wealthy enough to actually have investments, I'll hire an investment firm to do it and let them figure out all that stuff.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest3722A

Hey, it looks like efc updated above! How cool is that!

-Darkside, it's all good. But one thing, there's a difference between investing and trading. They're two different animals all together. Most of the stuff I post is for trading purposes.

Your statement concerns me though because what you're saying is if you get to a status of being able to invest you're going to blindly trust someone with your money without you understanding the 'why'. You're 24 right? I'm pretty sure your thoughts will change as you age... you'll see.

Davidla

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 30, 2009
Colorado, U.S.A
Through my research I run across IPOs worth listing. This thread will be where I'll list em.

Hey Topherea,

Thanks for starting this thread.
I've been checking out the companies you listed.

I have little knowledge regarding IPO's trading - If you could elaborate a little what methods you use to trade them, and perhaps add a little intro to each stock to describe why they are interesting (I noticed some are interesting tech-analysis wise), It would be great!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.