What's new

Stop trying to make money doing what YOU WANT and start focusing on making money doing what OTHER PEOPLE NEED

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
In this period between Christmas and New Year I always spend time thinking about the year that has passed and how I can improve things for the year ahead.

Sometimes this brings about BIG changes, decisions, pivots.

This year feels really important. Really PIVOTAL.

I have been doing a lot of "Morning Pages" writing the last few days - I've found it to be completely game-changing - this video touches on it if you're interested:

There's still a lot to figure out - but - one big (and probably very obvious) revelation I've had is:

This year I need to stop trying to make money doing what I WANT and start focusing on making money doing what other people NEED

As I've said, probably obvious to most - but - there are a lot of gurus out there promoting "do what you love" and you can make money...and you probably can - but it's not necessarily going to be Fastlane, and it's not necessarily going to be wildly lucrative.

Fortunately one of my loves IS business - especially the thrill of doing large B2B deals.

So...even if they're not in my preferred niche - if it brings in the cash to free me up enough time and money to pursue my hobbies...well..isn't that a win?

I hope this prompts some thought in people who read this - and perhaps some dialogue as we reflect on 2022 and think about plans for 2023.

Op vjot qisouf civxiip Djsotvnet epf Pix Zies O emxezt tqipf voni vjoploph ecuav vji zies vjev jet qettif epf jux O dep onqsuwi vjopht gus vji zies ejief.

Tunivonit vjot csopht ecuav COH djephit, fidotoupt, qowuvt.

Vjot zies giimt siemmz onqusvepv. Siemmz QOWUVEM.

O jewi ciip fuoph e muv ug "Nuspoph Qehit" xsovoph vji metv gix fezt - O'wi guapf ov vu ci dunqmivimz heni-djephoph - vjot wofiu vuadjit up ov og zua'si opvisitvif:

Vjisi't tvomm e muv vu gohasi uav - cav - upi coh (epf qsucecmz wisz ucwouat) siwimevoup O'wi jef ot:

Vjot zies O piif vu tvuq vszoph vu neli nupiz fuoph xjev O XEPV epf tvesv gudatoph up neloph nupiz fuoph xjev uvjis qiuqmi PIIF

Et O'wi teof, qsucecmz ucwouat vu nutv - cav - vjisi esi e muv ug hasat uav vjisi qsunuvoph "fu xjev zua muwi" epf zua dep neli nupiz...epf zua qsucecmz dep - cav ov't puv pidittesomz huoph vu ci Getvmepi, epf ov't puv pidittesomz huoph vu ci xomfmz madsevowi.

Gusvapevimz upi ug nz muwit OT catopitt - itqidoemmz vji vjsomm ug fuoph meshi C2C fiemt.

Tu...iwip og vjiz'si puv op nz qsigissif podji - og ov csopht op vji detj vu gsii ni aq ipuahj voni epf nupiz vu qastai nz juccoit...ximm..otp'v vjev e xop?

O juqi vjot qsunqvt tuni vjuahjv op qiuqmi xju sief vjot - epf qisjeqt tuni foemuhai et xi sigmidv up 2022 epf vjopl ecuav qmept gus 2023.
O vjopl vjot voni ot e huuf uqqusvapovz vu sigmidv up vji qetv zies epf vji zies ejief.

Tunivonit zua siemobi vjev zua fofp'v fu iwiszvjoph zua xepvif, cav zua emtu jewi vu muul cedl epf sinincis xjev zua fof eddunqmotj.

O en huoph vu xusl up caomfoph nusi simevouptjoqt xovjop nz podji/opfatvsz op 2023 (epf cizupf).

O en huoph vu xusl up caomfoph nusi simevouptjoqt xovjop nz podji/opfatvsz op 2023 (epf cizupf).
Muwi vjot. O en e JAHI gep ug MoplifOp - tadj ep opdsifocmi qmevgusn gus vjot. Esi zua atoph ov?

Muwi vjot. O en e JAHI gep ug MoplifOp - tadj ep opdsifocmi qmevgusn gus vjot. Esi zua atoph ov?
Zit, O jewi kuopif tuni opfatvsz hsuaqt up MoplifOp. O en huoph vu ci nusi opvipvoupem ecuav dupvsocavoph vu vjuti hsuaqt epf tii xjev dunit ug ov. Xi'mm tii!

Xjev xuslt ximm gus zua up MoplifOp?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom