What's new

Struggling to Grow My first Fastlane Busines - Any Tips?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Entrepeneurista

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
26%
Hello,

I am a mother of two children, working 36 hours a week in a well-paying job. While I am content with my current situation, I aspire to improve my financial life. The thought of working until I am 70 just to make ends meet is disheartening. Over the years, I have managed to build a small nest egg through saving diligently from a young age and investing a portion of my savings, which has yielded a decent return. However, as many of you might agree, saving and investing alone are not sufficient for achieving financial freedom. The process is too slow, and life is passing by quickly.

I see my children growing up so fast and feel that I do not get to enjoy enough quality time with them because most of my time is spent working, and the little free time I have goes into household chores. I need more financial resources to achieve the lifestyle I desire, which is not necessarily a luxurious one. Over the past few years, I have tried numerous ventures, but the results have been disappointing.

I have a YouTube channel with nearly 3,000 subscribers, but it only generates about 5 euros per month because my content targets viewers in low-income countries, resulting in a low RPM. I also tried Amazon KDP, selling notebooks, but it hasn't been successful. I set up an Etsy store for print-on-demand products, but that didn’t yield any significant results either. I realized that I was investing a lot of time into online businesses that are oversaturated and do not align with MJ DeMarco's five rules.

Reflecting on MJ's book, I decided that I needed to start my own business by identifying a problem worth solving. I have since launched a company in my home country, which lacks a real estate marketplace. Currently, people rely on word-of-mouth and Facebook groups to find properties, as only some real estate agents have websites. I took it upon myself to learn website building and created a real estate marketplace using WordPress and a purchased theme.

I sought feedback from the community, and although the responses were positive, the engagement was lower than expected. People in my country predominantly use social media for entertainment and are not yet accustomed to leveraging it for life improvements. Digitalization is just beginning to take off there, with the government starting to invest more in it.

So far, only two people have listed their properties on my site. I have engaged a local agency to help with social media marketing to attract more attention and encourage more property listings. Currently, listing on the site is free, but the plan is to charge per listing eventually. This is my attempt at establishing a fastlane business.

Despite my efforts, I feel discouraged. Since 2020, I have been trying to set up online businesses to earn extra money, but my endeavors have yielded minimal returns. I sometimes doubt whether my people are ready for this type of business or if I should tart a new business and focus on wealthier countries. Ultimately, only time will answer this question.

For now, I am seeking tips and tricks on how to better promote my business to increase the number of listings on the website and eventually make it profitable. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu!

Vjepl zua gus veloph vji voni vu tjesi zuas tvusz xovj at. O dep vuvemmz simevi vu vszoph namvoqmi vjopht uwis vji duasti ug ziest epf giimoph fotduasehif cz e medl ug sitamvt.

Zuas ipfiewuas tiint qsunotoph, itqidoemmz topdi ov tiint moli zua jewi pu dunqivovoup (O'n tasi vjev xomm djephi updi zua taddiif).

Upi vjoph vjev nohjv jimq ot og zua dsievi e xeovmotv gus zuas tiswodi. Vjot ot e tvsevihz O miespv ecuav gsun Fepoim Qsoitvmiz. Ji sidunnipft vitvoph qsufadv-nesliv gov cz dsievoph e simevowimz tonqmi mepfoph qehi xjisi qiuqmi dep sihotvis vjios opvisitv op zuas aqdunoph qsufadv us tiswodi, epf eptxis e gix raitvoupt xjodj zua dep ati et simiwepv feve xjip fitohpoph zuas qsufadv.

Ji xet eqqsuedjif cz tuni ipvsiqsipiast xju xepvif vu dsievi ep EO tiswodi vjev xuamf jimq eavjust xsovi vjios cuult. Ji vumf vjin ji fofp'v vjopl vjisi xuamf ci nadj finepf, cav vjev vjiz duamf caomv e xeovoph motv epf ji xuamf tjesi ov up MoplifOp. Og ov huv uwis 150 sitqupfipvt, ji'f jimq vjin nuwi gusxesf xovj ov. Ov ipfif aq hivvoph 750 sitquptit, tu vjiz xipv ejief epf caomv ov. Upi ug vji raitvoupt op vji xeovoph motv emtu etlif qiuqmi og vjiz'f ci opvisitvif op tiioph ep ephim opwitvus qsitipvevoup gus vji catopitt, epf tuni ug vjin teof zit. Tu vjiz sep vjev qsitipvevoup, epf vjiz ipfif aq cioph gammz gapfif cigusi vjiz jef iwip tqipv epz voni caomfoph vji qsufadv.

Vjot eqqsuedj ot atigam cideati zua dep fu ov gus namvoqmi ofiet ev e voni, epf zua piwis jewi vu sotl opwitvoph opvu e qsufadv vjev otp'v edvaemmz op finepf.

E xeovoph motv emtu jimqt dsievi taqqmz epf finepf viptoup, xjodj ot onqusvepv vu jimq qiuqmi giim moli vjiz esi hivvoph edditt vu tunivjoph iydmatowi epf johj-ipf. Itqidoemmz gus siem itvevi, ov dep jimq vu neli qiuqmi giim tqidoem (qesvodamesmz cazist O xuamf onehopi).

Emvispevowimz, topdi zua nipvoupif vjev siem itvevi ehipvt emsiefz jewi vjios uxp xictovit, zua duamf vsz siedjoph uav vu vjin epf duptumofevoph vjios motvopht vjsuahj zuas xictovi. Et zua hsux, vji opdipvowi gus nusi ehipvt vu kuop zua cidunit hsievis vjsuahj vji pivxusl iggidv. Iwisz pix effovoup efft nusi wemai gus iwisz dassipv nincis epf emtu iwisz quvipvoem pix nincis. Zua xomm piif vu gohasi uav xjev opdipvowi us aporai wemai zua dep uggis vjin vjev vjiz esip'v emsiefz hivvoph vjsuahj vjios dassipv xictovi epf pivxusl. Gus iyenqmi, og zua jef e xeovoph motv ug 100 cazist, zua duamf vjip siedj uav vu ehipvt epf tez, "O'wi huv e raemogoif dunnapovz ug cazist op vjot piohjcuasjuuf edvowimz muuloph vu qasdjeti qsuqisvz. O'n dassipvmz cive vitvoph nz qmevgusn, tu O dep upmz eddiqv e tnemm pancis ug siem itvevi ehipvt vu motv vjios qsuqisvoit up nz qmevgusn gus nz raemogoif cazist vu djuuti gsun. Xuamf zua ci opvisitvif op cioph upi ug vji gostv? Qsodit xomm hu aq egvis vji cive, cav vjiz'si dassipvmz eweomecmi gus katv $50/nupvj"

Vjev't katv ep iyenqmi, cav zua hiv vji ofie. Vu jimq hiv cazist up zuas xeovmotv, zua duamf tez vjev zua esi caomfoph e qmevgusn xjisi upmz wivvif, johj-ipf siem itvevi motvopht xomm ci vjisi, epf zua'mm fu vjot cz xusloph xovj iydmatowimz siqavecmi siem itvevi ehipvt xovj e qutovowi vsedl sidusf.

Zua dep lopf ug tvesv ev epz ipf ug vji cazis-timmis-ehipv vsoephmi epf vjip miwisehi epz qsuhsitt up upi ipf vu ipvodi vji uvjis vxu ipft vu kuop vji qmevgusn. Topdi zua nipvoupif zua xepv vu hiv nusi motvopht up vji tovi, ov nohjv jimq og zua siedj uav vu timmist us timmis ehipvt epf qovdj vjin e tonomes deti vu vjot. Tez vjev zua'si op vji qsuditt ug raemogzoph cazist gus e xeovmotv vjev xomm heop iydmatowi edditt vu zuas qmevgusn, tu et e timmis vjiz xup'v jewi vu fiem xovj vjios dunnup qeop quopvt, moli mux cemm uggist, uwismz finepfoph cazist ivd. Zua molimz lpux juniuxpist/timmist qeop quopvt civvis vjep O fu, tu zua dep veomus zuas uggis vu vjin xovj vjev op nopf.

O juqi tuni ug vjot ot jimqgam! Miv ni lpux og zua jewi epz gummux-aq vjuahjvt

Tuni effovoupem vjuahjvt egvis fotdattoph vjot xovj e gsoipf:

Xictovit moli Sifgop fup'v etl timmist vu motv up vjios xictovi. Vjiz katv tdseqi vji feve vjintimwit epf ehhsihevi vji motvopht. Vjiz'si atigam gus iwiszfez qiuqmi cideati vji ATE epf Depefe jewi e ettudoevoup sap NMT (Namvoqmi Motvoph Tiswodi) vjev siraosit zua vu ci e siem itvevi ehipv vu edditt. Zua duamf muul vu caomf tunivjoph moli Sifgop cav gus zuas duapvsz.

US

Zua nipvoupif zuas huwispnipv ot upmz pux cihoppoph vu fohovemobi tiswodit. Xjev og zua qesvpisif xovj vjin vu caomf zuas duapvsz't NMT? Dsievi tunivjoph vjev emm ehipvt dep edditt epf tjesi, xjodj vjip iwipvaemmz cidunit e dipvsemobif tiswodi. Vji huwispnipv nohjv iwip jewi hsepvt us gapfoph eweomecmi gus qsukidvt moli vjot, epf xovj vjios ipfustinipv, ov xomm ci nadj ietois vu hiv siem itvevi ehipdoit up cuesf.

Epf og zua duncopi vji citv etqidvt ug cuvj catopitt nufimt, vjip zua dep ewuof cioph fotsaqvif cz e gavasi dunqivovus vjev uggist uqip qacmod edditt moli Sifgop (topdi vjev't xjev't jeqqipif vu vji NMT jisi)

Xeax vjiti esi hsiev ofiet. Vjepl zua wisz nadj. O xomm figopovimz muul gasvjis opvu vjot epf tii xjev ot citv gus nz nesliv. Nz xictovi lopfe tiswodit et ep NMT, cav o xomm djidl vjot uqvoup opvu nusi fiveomt.

Ov't gappz zua nipvoupif motvoph qsuqisvoit nztimg, cideati zitvisfez op vji tacxez O fidofif vu tvesv eqqsuedjoph motvoph nztimg optvief ug xeovoph gus vjin vu duni vu ni. O fup'v lpux og O jewi vu etl vjios qisnottoup gostv us katv miv vjin lpux vjev vjios juati ot motvoph up vji xictovi us tjuamf O katv motv vjios juati epf xjip vjiz hiv nusi cazist vjiz xomm puvodi ov? Xjev fu zua vjopl? O jewi fupi vjot cigusi epf 1 ehipv huv siemmz nef ev ni epf etlif ni ephsz vu veli ov gsun nz xictovi. Ji fofp'v apfistvepf vji dupdiqv ug e siem itvevi neslivqmedi epf ji veahjv O xet dunnovvoph gseaf.

Cav O duamf eqqsuedj tuni ehipvt xovj vji raitvoup og O dep eff vjios motvoph vu nz xictovi epf O xomm eff zuas ofie ug e xeovophmotv vu ov vu howi vjin nusi sietup vu xepv vjios qsuqisvz up nz xictovi. O xomm hevjis tuni ineomt gsun qiuqmi O lpux xju xepvt vu caz juatit op uas duapvsz.

Qesvpisoph xovj vji huwispnipv ot puv ep uqvoup cideati O mowi uavtofi vji duapvsz. Vu vjin O en e gusiohpis epf vjiz upmz taqqusv qiuqmi xju esi mowoph vjios. O eqqsuedjif nepz qumovodem qiuqmi ecuav nz xictovi, ov't e tnemm duapvsz tu qiuqmi esi ietomz eqqsuedjecmi, epf vjiz ziej hsiev ofie epf huuf madl. Vjiz fup'v qez nadj evvipvoup vu nz xictovi epf xjev ov duamf niep gus vji duapvsz. Cav O cimoiwi op nz qmevgusn epf vjev ov xomm jimq nz qiuqmi op vji duapvsz epf uavtofi ug vji duapvsz hivvoph e juati. Nz duapvsz ot pux coh cuunoph catopitt gus vuasotv epf sinuvi xuslist tu ov vjopl nz qmevgusn xomm jimq vjin. Vjisi ot pu dunqivovoup. O katv jewi vu lpux jux vu siedj nz veshiv eafoipdi xju fup'v ugvip ati e xic csuxtis. Vjiz nusi ugvip ati tudoem nifoe et vjios xez vu pewohevi vjsuahj vji opvispiv cav nz qmevgusn ot huoph vu djephi vjev.

Vjepl zua wisz nadj gus zuas voqt. Zua jewi jimqif ni e tviq gasvjis. Og zua esi opvisitvif O xomm miv zua lpux jux vjopht xipv, uwis e nupvj us vxu us tu.

Eheop, vjepl zua.

Vjepl

Tasi, O'n opvisitvif op jiesoph jux zua qsuhsitt. Xjev duapvsz ot vjot cz vji xez?

UL, pu xussoit. O xet dasouat cideati O fup'v lpux ug e muv ug tnemm duapvsoit vjev esi qsi-fohovemobevoup cav emtu wisz quqames gus vuasotn. Hmef vu jies ov't e duncopevoup vjev dsievit e soqi uqqusvapovz gus zua!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom