The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Suggestion: Success stories sub-category

Idea threads

circleme

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jan 17, 2023
Hello all / @mods, @MJ DeMarco,

the forum search is running at full speed for me in the last weeks and I am searching here almost every evening for as much information as possible to learn more about my concrete Fastlane project. Especially: From people who are one or many steps further than me or who are already where I want to go (=success). In doing so, I noticed that it actually always takes a search and further research within a thread to get one or the other piece of information. Suggestion: how about a sub-category for success stories, possibly subdivided further (e.g. in the Money Seedlings, CENTS, or Miscellaneous)? I know there is a GOLDEN thread or two for this, but in the case of a separate sub-category, some people would have their direct point of contact here and "all" the information about the topic in question nicely bundled in one place.

Example:
  1. Sub-Category (Forum): Success Stories
  2. Tags/Sub-Sub-Categories: Rental Properties, Computer Systems, HR, ... OR maybe subdivided to the respective business model: SaaS, E-commerce, HR arbitrage, ...
Any chances to add something like this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.