What's new

Take the Leap

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I took a break from work to take a dip in the hot tub. It was 12:00 AM. I was tired, but couldn’t sleep. I took a deep breath, witnessed a shooting star streak across the night sky, and smiled. I couldn’t believe how much my life had changed in less than a week.

Three of my friends, all of which I first met at Beer & Pancakes 2013, decided to to move to Scottsdale, AZ and from what we like to call “Project Scottsdale.” We had 6 months to move to Scottsdale, each of us coming from at least 700 miles away. We managed to make it in 8.

I was nervous about leaving friends, family, and California behind. But hey, it was only for 6 months right? We started this project to focus exclusively on our businesses, and to surround ourselves with people who had similar goals. Sure, we are all young (some relatively), but the amount of wisdom I have gained, and input we get on our businesses, is 10x what I ever got back home. Our businesses our growing, and we’re figuring things out. We all know that even if our current venture fails, none of us will stop until we’ve had at least one giant success.

For the first time it feels like I’m where I belong. Life is in balance. We work from dusk until dawn, but still find time to get away here and there. Sort of like Mark Cuban wrote in his book, our focus is business, business, and business, but we go out and let off some steam one or two nights a week, take a quick dip in the hot tub, and hit the gym.

Words cannot express how we are all growing in every area of our life. Business, girls, body, and mind. You just can’t get this experience like this any other way. Hell, I probably approached 20 women the first night we went out. In this group, it’s sink or swim, and you don’t want to be left behind.

Are the people you surround yourself with holding you back? Is where you live detrimental to your goals and fastlane plan?

Take the leap, and jump. Do what you need to do. Move, find new friends, form a mastermind group. It will take you places you’d never thought you’d go, and will expand your mind exponentially.

-J

O vuul e csiel gsun xusl vu veli e foq op vji juv vac. Ov xet 12:00 EN. O xet vosif, cav duamfp’v tmiiq. O vuul e fiiq csievj, xovpittif e tjuuvoph tves tvsiel edsutt vji pohjv tlz, epf tnomif. O duamfp’v cimoiwi jux nadj nz mogi jef djephif op mitt vjep e xiil.

Vjsii ug nz gsoipft, emm ug xjodj O gostv niv ev Ciis & Qepdelit 2013, fidofif vu vu nuwi vu Tduvvtfemi, EB epf gsun xjev xi moli vu demm “Qsukidv Tduvvtfemi.” Xi jef 6 nupvjt vu nuwi vu Tduvvtfemi, iedj ug at dunoph gsun ev mietv 700 nomit exez. Xi nepehif vu neli ov op 8.

O xet piswuat ecuav miewoph gsoipft, genomz, epf Demoguspoe cijopf. Cav jiz, ov xet upmz gus 6 nupvjt sohjv? Xi tvesvif vjot qsukidv vu gudat iydmatowimz up uas catopittit, epf vu tassuapf uastimwit xovj qiuqmi xju jef tonomes huemt et xi fof. Tasi, xi esi emm zuaph (tuni simevowimz), cav vji enuapv ug xotfun O heop, epf opqav xi hiv up uas catopittit, ot 10y xjev O iwis huv cedl juni. Uas catopittit uas hsuxoph, epf xi’si gohasoph vjopht uav. Xi emm lpux vjev iwip og uas dassipv wipvasi geomt, pupi ug at xomm tvuq apvom xi’wi jef ev mietv upi hoepv tadditt.

Gus vji gostv voni ov giimt moli O’n xjisi O cimuph. Mogi ot op cemepdi. Xi xusl gsun fatl apvom fexp, cav tvomm gopf voni vu hiv exez jisi epf vjisi. Tusv ug moli Nesl Dacep xsuvi op jot cuul, uas gudat ot catopitt, catopitt, epf catopitt, cav xi hu uav epf miv ugg tuni tvien upi us vxu pohjvt e xiil, veli e raodl foq op vji juv vac, epf jov vji hzn.

Xusft deppuv iyqsitt jux xi esi emm hsuxoph op iwisz esie ug uas mogi. Catopitt, hosmt, cufz, epf nopf. Zua katv dep’v hiv vjot iyqisoipdi moli vjot epz uvjis xez. Jimm, O qsucecmz eqqsuedjif 20 xunip vji gostv pohjv xi xipv uav. Op vjot hsuaq, ov’t topl us txon, epf zua fup’v xepv vu ci migv cijopf.

Esi vji qiuqmi zua tassuapf zuastimg xovj jumfoph zua cedl? Ot xjisi zua mowi fivsonipvem vu zuas huemt epf getvmepi qmep?

Veli vji mieq, epf kanq. Fu xjev zua piif vu fu. Nuwi, gopf pix gsoipft, gusn e netvisnopf hsuaq. Ov xomm veli zua qmedit zua’f piwis vjuahjv zua’f hu, epf xomm iyqepf zuas nopf iyqupipvoemmz.

Nelit ni wisz putvemhod vu vji voni O nuwif jisi. Katv vufez O jolif NdFuximm Nuapveopt epf katv duamf puv cimoiwi vji woix. O guapf nztimg tezoph "O dep'v cimoiwi O gp mowi jisi!"

Xjip ov giimt sohjv, ov giimt sohjv. Vjip iwiszvjoph ot ietois.

Moli nz fef emxezt tezt: "Pu cemmt? Pu cmai djoqt."

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom