The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Testament To Work Ethic From Legend (Short Read)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
"Pickens said that you don't want to ever be caught without money."

I love this. I have been broke most of my life, and it F*cking sucks. You're not ready if something happens.
Now that I'm not broke anymore, I'm never without cash lying around.
The more I make, the more cash I keep at arm's length.

Also, of course, he's completely right on the work ethic.
If you are willing to put in the work you never go hungry.
As bad as it can get, you teach yourself a non-trivial skill that people need and sell your services. You'll always make good cash as long as you put the work in.

By the way, I came here and I found a notification - one year on the forum. I was actually shocked. If you had asked me, I would have been sure it was at least a couple of years since I joined.
The changes in my life since ONE year ago are absolutely incredible, and most of the merit goes to what I learned on this board.
When I joined I was out of shape, depressed, and completely lost.
Now the iron is my best friend, I'm making good money and on the way to expand to new and bigger things. I'm confident and optimistic for the future.

What changed, really? I started putting in the work. Nothing else.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.