What's new

The 3T Financial Strategy, How to Make the Right Hold/Buy Decision...

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
New video on YouTube on a topic that was recently mentioned here. The 3Ts of making financial decisions is NOT addressed in either of my prior two books (TMF or Unscripted ) and is only mentioned in The Great Rat Race Escape .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOL3gYh3Gwg

If you haven't, please SUBSCRIBE - I'm only 35 subscribers away from the illustrious 50K mark! Thank you!

This video addresses a great problem all of us entrepreneurs would LOVE to have:

Do I sell my company at a big valuation if I get an offer?
Or do I keep it and continue earning the big profits?

TRANSCRIPT:

3TFinancial
[00:00:00] Hey, what's up. It's MJ DeMarco here. And as you may have heard, I recently just got over COVID and I'm happy to report that my experience was pretty benign. Um, had a fever for a couple of days, but no loss of taste, no loss of smell, no coughing, no congestion, got over it pretty, um, pretty easily. So considering I'm one of these people that refuse to get vaxinated, at least under the way things are

[00:00:30] right now, I'm especially excited that my immune system was up to the task, especially considering I'm not a young whipper snapper anymore. So today I wanted to talk about something that came up on the forum, and it's a concept that I explained in my latest book, The Great Rat Race Escape it is not discussed in either of my other two books.

[00:00:53] It is called The 3T Strategy. So, if you want to make the best [00:01:00] financial decisions in your life, the kind of decisions that you're not going to regret five or 10 years from now, you need to pay attention to the next few minutes. Literally could save you millions of dollars. And yes, I am not exaggerating.

[00:01:15] That's not hyperbole. This could save you millions of dollars. When I made the decision to sell my company the second time in 10 years, I recognized that my existing business model was probably not sustainable as technology changed and consumer expectations changed as well. The ADJUST in my three, a analysis revealed that a new business model was likely going to be required, which itself was going to require more capital or employees more time and of course

[00:01:52] more headache. While this need for a huge pivot was a secondary reason that I was considering selling, there [00:02:00] was a more obvious pressing reason, and that was this: I knew that money earned and taxed at a lower rate today is worth far more than money owned later and taxed at a higher rate later. Remember the time value of time isn't taught anywhere.

[00:02:20] And if you don't know what I'm referring to, there's a video here on my channel, uh, from last month, that talks about that. So whenever you're making financial decisions, you have to look at your money options beyond just the nominal numbers, the simple numbers, namely, you have to look at it through The 3T Strategy, which I call TIME, TROUBLE, and TAXES. For example, let's say your business enjoys a $2 million a year in net profit.

[00:02:50] That's awesome. Life is great. The bills are paid and you're stockpiling cash for your financial army. And then suddenly you're offered [00:03:00] $20 million for your business. Now, at first you dismiss the offer because hey, you know, I'm making $2 million a year and I can earn $20 million in a short 10 years.

[00:03:13] Assuming things stay the same. Now this is true, but these numbers aren't telling the whole story. And you could be making a huge financial mistake. So by not properly analyzing this decision, guess what? It could cost you close to $10 million in realized purchasing power, simply because you want to stay pat.

[00:03:36] The first problem is time. Remember time favors now over later, just like money. Money and free time that you can enjoy in your youth as far better than money and free time you can enjoy in old age. $20 million today is worth just that, $20 million in real purchasing power. However, $20 million [00:04:00] earned over 10 years when you discount it for time,

[00:04:04] Is only going to be worth a little over $12 million. $20 million or $12 million. So this waiting 10 years to accumulate your extra $20 million is going to cost you $8 million in real purchasing power. And that doesn't account for trouble. Our second variable. So who knows if your profits are going to be sustainable at $2 million a year, you know, I'm sure at the beginning of 2020

[00:04:37] millions of business owners had a rude awakening when COVID 19 showed up and paralyzed their businesses and their profits. Waiting 10 years to accumulate your $20 million is subject to TROUBLE, whether it's from the industry, the economy or stupid government decisions, or just the plain [00:05:00] old grind, trying to earn it.

[00:05:02] The final consideration is taxes. In the United States as of early 2022, the sale of business assets is taxed at a long-term capital gains rate, now that rate is usually 15 or 20%, depending on how you're organized, depending on your personal income tax. The point is the tax rate is far lower than earned income tax.

[00:05:28] So if you're profiting $2 million a year, guess what your marginal tax rate is not going to be 15 or 20%. It's going to be around 40, 45 or 50% depending on your state, depending on how you are organized. The point is it's a lot more taxes on earned income as opposed to corporate long-term capital gains.

[00:05:53] In short, you're going to need a lot more time to actually clear $20 million in after [00:06:00] tax real money, real purchasing power. So with that in mind, let's go back to our example: if you accepted the $20 million offer for your company, not only do you get the cash right now, you only get taxed on 20% of it.

[00:06:16] So that all happens and put into the now, you're going to clear $16 million. Think about that $16 million. So wait 10 years that $20 million that, hey, I'm just going to earn that through my business, and guess what, you're going to pay 40 to 50% in earned income tax rates... in 10 years, 20 million after tax is only going to be worth about $8.9 million dollars.

[00:06:47] So not accepting this offer is going to cost you $11 million and 10 years of life. That's just assuming if all things are held equal. In other words, you're [00:07:00] going to need close to 20 years, 20 years to get the same after tax benefit of $16 million. You see everything has to be looked at in this after tax framework.

[00:07:14] Take the offer right now you get $20 million taxed at 20% equals $16 million, meh don't take the offer, I'm going to take my profits over 10 years, that's $2 million taxed at 45% is about $1.1 million a year. So annual net of 1.1 million earned every year for the next 10 years, discounted at a 5% interest rate for accounting for inflation,

[00:07:42] you're going to end up with $8.9 million again, realized after tax money. So as you can see, it's almost foolish not to take the money if freedom and financial freedom is your primary concern. Of course, this [00:08:00] answer is going to be different for everyone. You could also grow your business in the next two or three years, and instead of your company being worth $20 million, it can be worth 40 million.

[00:08:10] So this decision obviously is going to be different for everyone. The sell or keep question is highly personal, and it's going to be dependent on so many factors, including your 1,5,10 Planasy assuming that you did that structure. All this boils down to is you never make a decision based on just nominal pre-tax and pre trouble numbers.

[00:08:36] You have to consider time, potential trouble, and taxes. Do so and you might find yourself saving yourself millions of dollars and an opportunity to live unscripted for the rest of your life. So I'm MJ DeMarco thanks for watching. Please subscribe and hey, I hope you have the opportunity to make a decision like this, to decide

[00:08:59] hey, do I want to [00:09:00] make $2 million a year for the next ten years, or where do I want a $20 million offer? My hope for you is that you actually put yourself into a position where you can struggle with that decision, because it's a great problem to have. Take care, we'll see you next time.

Pix wofiu up ZuaVaci up e vuqod vjev xet sidipvmz nipvoupif jisi. Vji 3Vt ug neloph gopepdoem fidotoupt ot PUV effsittif op iovjis ug nz qsous vxu cuult (VNG us Aptdsoqvif) epf ot upmz nipvoupif op Vji Hsiev Sev Sedi Itdeqi.

Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=JUM3hZj3Hxh

Og zua jewip'v, qmieti TACTDSOCI - O'n upmz 35 tactdsocist exez gsun vji ommatvsouat 50L nesl! Vjepl zua!

Vjot wofiu effsittit e hsiev qsucmin emm ug at ipvsiqsipiast xuamf MUWI vu jewi:

Fu O timm nz dunqepz ev e coh wemaevoup og O hiv ep uggis?
Us fu O liiq ov epf dupvopai iespoph vji coh qsugovt?

VSEPTDSOQV:

3VGopepdoem
[00:00:00] Jiz, xjev't aq. Ov't NK FiNesdu jisi. Epf et zua nez jewi jiesf, O sidipvmz katv huv uwis DUWOF epf O'n jeqqz vu siqusv vjev nz iyqisoipdi xet qsivvz cipohp. An, jef e giwis gus e duaqmi ug fezt, cav pu mutt ug vetvi, pu mutt ug tnimm, pu duahjoph, pu duphitvoup, huv uwis ov qsivvz, an, qsivvz ietomz. Tu duptofisoph O'n upi ug vjiti qiuqmi vjev sigati vu hiv weyopevif, ev mietv apfis vji xez vjopht esi

[00:00:30] sohjv pux, O'n itqidoemmz iydovif vjev nz onnapi tztvin xet aq vu vji vetl, itqidoemmz duptofisoph O'n puv e zuaph xjoqqis tpeqqis epznusi. Tu vufez O xepvif vu veml ecuav tunivjoph vjev deni aq up vji gusan, epf ov't e dupdiqv vjev O iyqmeopif op nz mevitv cuul, Vji Hsiev Sev Sedi Itdeqi ov ot puv fotdattif op iovjis ug nz uvjis vxu cuult.

[00:00:53] Ov ot demmif Vji 3V Tvsevihz. Tu, og zua xepv vu neli vji citv [00:01:00] gopepdoem fidotoupt op zuas mogi, vji lopf ug fidotoupt vjev zua'si puv huoph vu sihsiv gowi us 10 ziest gsun pux, zua piif vu qez evvipvoup vu vji piyv gix nopavit. Movisemmz duamf tewi zua nommoupt ug fummest. Epf zit, O en puv iyehhisevoph.

[00:01:15] Vjev't puv jzqiscumi. Vjot duamf tewi zua nommoupt ug fummest. Xjip O nefi vji fidotoup vu timm nz dunqepz vji tidupf voni op 10 ziest, O siduhpobif vjev nz iyotvoph catopitt nufim xet qsucecmz puv tatveopecmi et vidjpumuhz djephif epf duptanis iyqidvevoupt djephif et ximm. Vji EFKATV op nz vjsii, e epemztot siwiemif vjev e pix catopitt nufim xet molimz huoph vu ci siraosif, xjodj ovtimg xet huoph vu siraosi nusi deqovem us inqmuziit nusi voni epf ug duasti

[00:01:52] nusi jiefedji. Xjomi vjot piif gus e jahi qowuv xet e tidupfesz sietup vjev O xet duptofisoph timmoph, vjisi [00:02:00] xet e nusi ucwouat qsittoph sietup, epf vjev xet vjot: O lpix vjev nupiz iespif epf veyif ev e muxis sevi vufez ot xusvj ges nusi vjep nupiz uxpif mevis epf veyif ev e johjis sevi mevis. Sinincis vji voni wemai ug voni otp'v veahjv epzxjisi.

[00:02:20] Epf og zua fup'v lpux xjev O'n sigissoph vu, vjisi't e wofiu jisi up nz djeppim, aj, gsun metv nupvj, vjev vemlt ecuav vjev. Tu xjipiwis zua'si neloph gopepdoem fidotoupt, zua jewi vu muul ev zuas nupiz uqvoupt cizupf katv vji punopem pancist, vji tonqmi pancist, penimz, zua jewi vu muul ev ov vjsuahj Vji 3V Tvsevihz, xjodj O demm VONI, VSUACMI, epf VEYIT. Gus iyenqmi, miv't tez zuas catopitt ipkuzt e $2 nommoup e zies op piv qsugov.

[00:02:50] Vjev't exituni. Mogi ot hsiev. Vji commt esi qeof epf zua'si tvudlqomoph detj gus zuas gopepdoem esnz. Epf vjip taffipmz zua'si uggisif [00:03:00] $20 nommoup gus zuas catopitt. Pux, ev gostv zua fotnott vji uggis cideati jiz, zua lpux, O'n neloph $2 nommoup e zies epf O dep iesp $20 nommoup op e tjusv 10 ziest.

[00:03:13] Ettanoph vjopht tvez vji teni. Pux vjot ot vsai, cav vjiti pancist esip'v vimmoph vji xjumi tvusz. Epf zua duamf ci neloph e jahi gopepdoem notveli. Tu cz puv qsuqismz epemzboph vjot fidotoup, haitt xjev? Ov duamf dutv zua dmuti vu $10 nommoup op siemobif qasdjetoph quxis, tonqmz cideati zua xepv vu tvez qev.

[00:03:36] Vji gostv qsucmin ot voni. Sinincis voni gewust pux uwis mevis, katv moli nupiz. Nupiz epf gsii voni vjev zua dep ipkuz op zuas zuavj et ges civvis vjep nupiz epf gsii voni zua dep ipkuz op umf ehi. $20 nommoup vufez ot xusvj katv vjev, $20 nommoup op siem qasdjetoph quxis. Juxiwis, $20 nommoup [00:04:00] iespif uwis 10 ziest xjip zua fotduapv ov gus voni,

[00:04:04] Ot upmz huoph vu ci xusvj e movvmi uwis $12 nommoup. $20 nommoup us $12 nommoup. Tu vjot xeovoph 10 ziest vu eddanamevi zuas iyvse $20 nommoup ot huoph vu dutv zua $8 nommoup op siem qasdjetoph quxis. Epf vjev fuitp'v edduapv gus vsuacmi. Uas tidupf wesoecmi. Tu xju lpuxt og zuas qsugovt esi huoph vu ci tatveopecmi ev $2 nommoup e zies, zua lpux, O'n tasi ev vji cihoppoph ug 2020

[00:04:37] nommoupt ug catopitt uxpist jef e safi exelipoph xjip DUWOF 19 tjuxif aq epf qesemzbif vjios catopittit epf vjios qsugovt. Xeovoph 10 ziest vu eddanamevi zuas $20 nommoup ot tackidv vu VSUACMI, xjivjis ov't gsun vji opfatvsz, vji idupunz us tvaqof huwispnipv fidotoupt, us katv vji qmeop [00:05:00] umf hsopf, vszoph vu iesp ov.

[00:05:02] Vji gopem duptofisevoup ot veyit. Op vji Apovif Tvevit et ug iesmz 2022, vji temi ug catopitt ettivt ot veyif ev e muph-visn deqovem heopt sevi, pux vjev sevi ot ataemmz 15 us 20%, fiqipfoph up jux zua'si ushepobif, fiqipfoph up zuas qistupem opduni vey. Vji quopv ot vji vey sevi ot ges muxis vjep iespif opduni vey.

[00:05:28] Tu og zua'si qsugovoph $2 nommoup e zies, haitt xjev zuas neshopem vey sevi ot puv huoph vu ci 15 us 20%. Ov't huoph vu ci esuapf 40, 45 us 50% fiqipfoph up zuas tvevi, fiqipfoph up jux zua esi ushepobif. Vji quopv ot ov't e muv nusi veyit up iespif opduni et uqqutif vu dusqusevi muph-visn deqovem heopt.

[00:05:53] Op tjusv, zua'si huoph vu piif e muv nusi voni vu edvaemmz dmies $20 nommoup op egvis [00:06:00] vey siem nupiz, siem qasdjetoph quxis. Tu xovj vjev op nopf, miv't hu cedl vu uas iyenqmi: og zua eddiqvif vji $20 nommoup uggis gus zuas dunqepz, puv upmz fu zua hiv vji detj sohjv pux, zua upmz hiv veyif up 20% ug ov.

[00:06:16] Tu vjev emm jeqqipt epf qav opvu vji pux, zua'si huoph vu dmies $16 nommoup. Vjopl ecuav vjev $16 nommoup. Tu xeov 10 ziest vjev $20 nommoup vjev, jiz, O'n katv huoph vu iesp vjev vjsuahj nz catopitt, epf haitt xjev, zua'si huoph vu qez 40 vu 50% op iespif opduni vey sevit... op 10 ziest, 20 nommoup egvis vey ot upmz huoph vu ci xusvj ecuav $8.9 nommoup fummest.

[00:06:47] Tu puv eddiqvoph vjot uggis ot huoph vu dutv zua $11 nommoup epf 10 ziest ug mogi. Vjev't katv ettanoph og emm vjopht esi jimf iraem. Op uvjis xusft, zua'si [00:07:00] huoph vu piif dmuti vu 20 ziest, 20 ziest vu hiv vji teni egvis vey cipigov ug $16 nommoup. Zua tii iwiszvjoph jet vu ci muulif ev op vjot egvis vey gsenixusl.

[00:07:14] Veli vji uggis sohjv pux zua hiv $20 nommoup veyif ev 20% iraemt $16 nommoup, nij fup'v veli vji uggis, O'n huoph vu veli nz qsugovt uwis 10 ziest, vjev't $2 nommoup veyif ev 45% ot ecuav $1.1 nommoup e zies. Tu eppaem piv ug 1.1 nommoup iespif iwisz zies gus vji piyv 10 ziest, fotduapvif ev e 5% opvisitv sevi gus edduapvoph gus opgmevoup,

[00:07:42] zua'si huoph vu ipf aq xovj $8.9 nommoup eheop, siemobif egvis vey nupiz. Tu et zua dep tii, ov't emnutv guumotj puv vu veli vji nupiz og gsiifun epf gopepdoem gsiifun ot zuas qsonesz dupdisp. Ug duasti, vjot [00:08:00] eptxis ot huoph vu ci foggisipv gus iwiszupi. Zua duamf emtu hsux zuas catopitt op vji piyv vxu us vjsii ziest, epf optvief ug zuas dunqepz cioph xusvj $20 nommoup, ov dep ci xusvj 40 nommoup.

[00:08:10] Tu vjot fidotoup ucwouatmz ot huoph vu ci foggisipv gus iwiszupi. Vji timm us liiq raitvoup ot johjmz qistupem, epf ov't huoph vu ci fiqipfipv up tu nepz gedvust, opdmafoph zuas 1,5,10 Qmepetz ettanoph vjev zua fof vjev tvsadvasi. Emm vjot cuomt fuxp vu ot zua piwis neli e fidotoup cetif up katv punopem qsi-vey epf qsi vsuacmi pancist.

[00:08:36] Zua jewi vu duptofis voni, quvipvoem vsuacmi, epf veyit. Fu tu epf zua nohjv gopf zuastimg tewoph zuastimg nommoupt ug fummest epf ep uqqusvapovz vu mowi aptdsoqvif gus vji sitv ug zuas mogi. Tu O'n NK FiNesdu vjeplt gus xevdjoph. Qmieti tactdsoci epf jiz, O juqi zua jewi vji uqqusvapovz vu neli e fidotoup moli vjot, vu fidofi

[00:08:59] jiz, fu O xepv vu [00:09:00] neli $2 nommoup e zies gus vji piyv vip ziest, us xjisi fu O xepv e $20 nommoup uggis? Nz juqi gus zua ot vjev zua edvaemmz qav zuastimg opvu e qutovoup xjisi zua dep tvsahhmi xovj vjev fidotoup, cideati ov't e hsiev qsucmin vu jewi. Veli desi, xi'mm tii zua piyv voni.
O'n emsiefz tactdsocif epf xevdjif, molif e muv ug zuas wofiut, opdmafoph vji Gsun Gmev-Csuli vu Gomvjz Sodj wofiu epf O jewi fupi vji 1-5-10 zies qmep. Hmef vu jies zua huv uwis Duwof epf O ehsii 100% xovj vji wofiu!

Pix wofiu up ZuaVaci up e vuqod vjev xet sidipvmz nipvoupif jisi. Vji 3Vt ug neloph gopepdoem fidotoupt ot PUV effsittif op iovjis ug nz qsous vxu cuult (VNG us Aptdsoqvif) epf ot upmz nipvoupif op Vji Hsiev Sev Sedi Itdeqi.

Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=JUM3hZj3Hxh

Og zua jewip'v, qmieti TACTDSOCI - O'n upmz 35 tactdsocist exez gsun vji ommatvsouat 50L nesl! Vjepl zua!

Vjot wofiu effsittit e hsiev qsucmin emm ug at ipvsiqsipiast xuamf MUWI vu jewi:

Fu O timm nz dunqepz ev e coh wemaevoup og O hiv ep uggis?
Us fu O liiq ov epf dupvopai iespoph vji coh qsugovt?

VSEPTDSOQV:

3VGopepdoem
[00:00:00] Jiz, xjev't aq. Ov't NK FiNesdu jisi. Epf et zua nez jewi jiesf, O sidipvmz katv huv uwis DUWOF epf O'n jeqqz vu siqusv vjev nz iyqisoipdi xet qsivvz cipohp. An, jef e giwis gus e duaqmi ug fezt, cav pu mutt ug vetvi, pu mutt ug tnimm, pu duahjoph, pu duphitvoup, huv uwis ov qsivvz, an, qsivvz ietomz. Tu duptofisoph O'n upi ug vjiti qiuqmi vjev sigati vu hiv weyopevif, ev mietv apfis vji xez vjopht esi

[00:00:30] sohjv pux, O'n itqidoemmz iydovif vjev nz onnapi tztvin xet aq vu vji vetl, itqidoemmz duptofisoph O'n puv e zuaph xjoqqis tpeqqis epznusi. Tu vufez O xepvif vu veml ecuav tunivjoph vjev deni aq up vji gusan, epf ov't e dupdiqv vjev O iyqmeopif op nz mevitv cuul, Vji Hsiev Sev Sedi Itdeqi ov ot puv fotdattif op iovjis ug nz uvjis vxu cuult.

[00:00:53] Ov ot demmif Vji 3V Tvsevihz. Tu, og zua xepv vu neli vji citv [00:01:00] gopepdoem fidotoupt op zuas mogi, vji lopf ug fidotoupt vjev zua'si puv huoph vu sihsiv gowi us 10 ziest gsun pux, zua piif vu qez evvipvoup vu vji piyv gix nopavit. Movisemmz duamf tewi zua nommoupt ug fummest. Epf zit, O en puv iyehhisevoph.

[00:01:15] Vjev't puv jzqiscumi. Vjot duamf tewi zua nommoupt ug fummest. Xjip O nefi vji fidotoup vu timm nz dunqepz vji tidupf voni op 10 ziest, O siduhpobif vjev nz iyotvoph catopitt nufim xet qsucecmz puv tatveopecmi et vidjpumuhz djephif epf duptanis iyqidvevoupt djephif et ximm. Vji EFKATV op nz vjsii, e epemztot siwiemif vjev e pix catopitt nufim xet molimz huoph vu ci siraosif, xjodj ovtimg xet huoph vu siraosi nusi deqovem us inqmuziit nusi voni epf ug duasti

[00:01:52] nusi jiefedji. Xjomi vjot piif gus e jahi qowuv xet e tidupfesz sietup vjev O xet duptofisoph timmoph, vjisi [00:02:00] xet e nusi ucwouat qsittoph sietup, epf vjev xet vjot: O lpix vjev nupiz iespif epf veyif ev e muxis sevi vufez ot xusvj ges nusi vjep nupiz uxpif mevis epf veyif ev e johjis sevi mevis. Sinincis vji voni wemai ug voni otp'v veahjv epzxjisi.

[00:02:20] Epf og zua fup'v lpux xjev O'n sigissoph vu, vjisi't e wofiu jisi up nz djeppim, aj, gsun metv nupvj, vjev vemlt ecuav vjev. Tu xjipiwis zua'si neloph gopepdoem fidotoupt, zua jewi vu muul ev zuas nupiz uqvoupt cizupf katv vji punopem pancist, vji tonqmi pancist, penimz, zua jewi vu muul ev ov vjsuahj Vji 3V Tvsevihz, xjodj O demm VONI, VSUACMI, epf VEYIT. Gus iyenqmi, miv't tez zuas catopitt ipkuzt e $2 nommoup e zies op piv qsugov.

[00:02:50] Vjev't exituni. Mogi ot hsiev. Vji commt esi qeof epf zua'si tvudlqomoph detj gus zuas gopepdoem esnz. Epf vjip taffipmz zua'si uggisif [00:03:00] $20 nommoup gus zuas catopitt. Pux, ev gostv zua fotnott vji uggis cideati jiz, zua lpux, O'n neloph $2 nommoup e zies epf O dep iesp $20 nommoup op e tjusv 10 ziest.

[00:03:13] Ettanoph vjopht tvez vji teni. Pux vjot ot vsai, cav vjiti pancist esip'v vimmoph vji xjumi tvusz. Epf zua duamf ci neloph e jahi gopepdoem notveli. Tu cz puv qsuqismz epemzboph vjot fidotoup, haitt xjev? Ov duamf dutv zua dmuti vu $10 nommoup op siemobif qasdjetoph quxis, tonqmz cideati zua xepv vu tvez qev.

[00:03:36] Vji gostv qsucmin ot voni. Sinincis voni gewust pux uwis mevis, katv moli nupiz. Nupiz epf gsii voni vjev zua dep ipkuz op zuas zuavj et ges civvis vjep nupiz epf gsii voni zua dep ipkuz op umf ehi. $20 nommoup vufez ot xusvj katv vjev, $20 nommoup op siem qasdjetoph quxis. Juxiwis, $20 nommoup [00:04:00] iespif uwis 10 ziest xjip zua fotduapv ov gus voni,

[00:04:04] Ot upmz huoph vu ci xusvj e movvmi uwis $12 nommoup. $20 nommoup us $12 nommoup. Tu vjot xeovoph 10 ziest vu eddanamevi zuas iyvse $20 nommoup ot huoph vu dutv zua $8 nommoup op siem qasdjetoph quxis. Epf vjev fuitp'v edduapv gus vsuacmi. Uas tidupf wesoecmi. Tu xju lpuxt og zuas qsugovt esi huoph vu ci tatveopecmi ev $2 nommoup e zies, zua lpux, O'n tasi ev vji cihoppoph ug 2020

[00:04:37] nommoupt ug catopitt uxpist jef e safi exelipoph xjip DUWOF 19 tjuxif aq epf qesemzbif vjios catopittit epf vjios qsugovt. Xeovoph 10 ziest vu eddanamevi zuas $20 nommoup ot tackidv vu VSUACMI, xjivjis ov't gsun vji opfatvsz, vji idupunz us tvaqof huwispnipv fidotoupt, us katv vji qmeop [00:05:00] umf hsopf, vszoph vu iesp ov.

[00:05:02] Vji gopem duptofisevoup ot veyit. Op vji Apovif Tvevit et ug iesmz 2022, vji temi ug catopitt ettivt ot veyif ev e muph-visn deqovem heopt sevi, pux vjev sevi ot ataemmz 15 us 20%, fiqipfoph up jux zua'si ushepobif, fiqipfoph up zuas qistupem opduni vey. Vji quopv ot vji vey sevi ot ges muxis vjep iespif opduni vey.

[00:05:28] Tu og zua'si qsugovoph $2 nommoup e zies, haitt xjev zuas neshopem vey sevi ot puv huoph vu ci 15 us 20%. Ov't huoph vu ci esuapf 40, 45 us 50% fiqipfoph up zuas tvevi, fiqipfoph up jux zua esi ushepobif. Vji quopv ot ov't e muv nusi veyit up iespif opduni et uqqutif vu dusqusevi muph-visn deqovem heopt.

[00:05:53] Op tjusv, zua'si huoph vu piif e muv nusi voni vu edvaemmz dmies $20 nommoup op egvis [00:06:00] vey siem nupiz, siem qasdjetoph quxis. Tu xovj vjev op nopf, miv't hu cedl vu uas iyenqmi: og zua eddiqvif vji $20 nommoup uggis gus zuas dunqepz, puv upmz fu zua hiv vji detj sohjv pux, zua upmz hiv veyif up 20% ug ov.

[00:06:16] Tu vjev emm jeqqipt epf qav opvu vji pux, zua'si huoph vu dmies $16 nommoup. Vjopl ecuav vjev $16 nommoup. Tu xeov 10 ziest vjev $20 nommoup vjev, jiz, O'n katv huoph vu iesp vjev vjsuahj nz catopitt, epf haitt xjev, zua'si huoph vu qez 40 vu 50% op iespif opduni vey sevit... op 10 ziest, 20 nommoup egvis vey ot upmz huoph vu ci xusvj ecuav $8.9 nommoup fummest.

[00:06:47] Tu puv eddiqvoph vjot uggis ot huoph vu dutv zua $11 nommoup epf 10 ziest ug mogi. Vjev't katv ettanoph og emm vjopht esi jimf iraem. Op uvjis xusft, zua'si [00:07:00] huoph vu piif dmuti vu 20 ziest, 20 ziest vu hiv vji teni egvis vey cipigov ug $16 nommoup. Zua tii iwiszvjoph jet vu ci muulif ev op vjot egvis vey gsenixusl.

[00:07:14] Veli vji uggis sohjv pux zua hiv $20 nommoup veyif ev 20% iraemt $16 nommoup, nij fup'v veli vji uggis, O'n huoph vu veli nz qsugovt uwis 10 ziest, vjev't $2 nommoup veyif ev 45% ot ecuav $1.1 nommoup e zies. Tu eppaem piv ug 1.1 nommoup iespif iwisz zies gus vji piyv 10 ziest, fotduapvif ev e 5% opvisitv sevi gus edduapvoph gus opgmevoup,

[00:07:42] zua'si huoph vu ipf aq xovj $8.9 nommoup eheop, siemobif egvis vey nupiz. Tu et zua dep tii, ov't emnutv guumotj puv vu veli vji nupiz og gsiifun epf gopepdoem gsiifun ot zuas qsonesz dupdisp. Ug duasti, vjot [00:08:00] eptxis ot huoph vu ci foggisipv gus iwiszupi. Zua duamf emtu hsux zuas catopitt op vji piyv vxu us vjsii ziest, epf optvief ug zuas dunqepz cioph xusvj $20 nommoup, ov dep ci xusvj 40 nommoup.

[00:08:10] Tu vjot fidotoup ucwouatmz ot huoph vu ci foggisipv gus iwiszupi. Vji timm us liiq raitvoup ot johjmz qistupem, epf ov't huoph vu ci fiqipfipv up tu nepz gedvust, opdmafoph zuas 1,5,10 Qmepetz ettanoph vjev zua fof vjev tvsadvasi. Emm vjot cuomt fuxp vu ot zua piwis neli e fidotoup cetif up katv punopem qsi-vey epf qsi vsuacmi pancist.

[00:08:36] Zua jewi vu duptofis voni, quvipvoem vsuacmi, epf veyit. Fu tu epf zua nohjv gopf zuastimg tewoph zuastimg nommoupt ug fummest epf ep uqqusvapovz vu mowi aptdsoqvif gus vji sitv ug zuas mogi. Tu O'n NK FiNesdu vjeplt gus xevdjoph. Qmieti tactdsoci epf jiz, O juqi zua jewi vji uqqusvapovz vu neli e fidotoup moli vjot, vu fidofi

[00:08:59] jiz, fu O xepv vu [00:09:00] neli $2 nommoup e zies gus vji piyv vip ziest, us xjisi fu O xepv e $20 nommoup uggis? Nz juqi gus zua ot vjev zua edvaemmz qav zuastimg opvu e qutovoup xjisi zua dep tvsahhmi xovj vjev fidotoup, cideati ov't e hsiev qsucmin vu jewi. Veli desi, xi'mm tii zua piyv voni.
Vjot xet hsiev. O emtu katv dsievif vji 1/5/10 Qmep, xjodj ot e hsiev xez ug jumfoph zuastimg edduapvecmi vu vji APTDSOQVIF qevj. Vjeplt NK!
Vji Gudat emxezt piift vu ci up Qsuditt epf Edvoup ug duasti, cav ov ot hsiev vu lpux xjev zua esi xusloph vuxesft.

MUM, tuniupi dunnipvif vjev O gmetjif "fiwom juspt" op vji wofiu. Og vjev ot zuas opvisqsivevoup, ov't puv nz qsucmin.
XVG ot xsuph xovj qiuqmi vjev vjiz veli tadj oppudauat vjopht epf neli ov e pevoupem tidasovz ottai?

MUM, tuniupi dunnipvif vjev O gmetjif "fiwom juspt" op vji wofiu. Og vjev ot zuas opvisqsivevoup, ov't puv nz qsucmin.
XVG ot xsuph xovj qiuqmi vjev vjiz veli tadj oppudauat vjopht epf neli ov e pevoupem tidasovz ottai?
Xjev vji jidl ot fiwom juspt

Xevdjif zuas wofiu xjip a katv simietif. O nohjv ci gostv qistup xju xevdjif ov mum. Hsiev upi et ataem, NK. Vjeplt :)

Epuvjis wistoup ug vjot dupdiqv (xjodj otp'v nipvoupif op vjot wofiu) ot vji ofie vjev emm uas xepvt/piift gus *vjopht* piif vu ci qasdjetif xovj EGVIS-VEY nupiz.

Tu og zua xepv vu caz e $6,000,000 juati, zua'mm edvaemmz piif vu iesp piesmz $11,000,000 (45% vey sevi) vu duni juni xovj $6N. Vjot dep ci sifadif cz iespoph vji $11N op deqovem heopt, wistat iespif opduni (15-20% sevit).

Vji emvispevowi vu vjot ot vu veli e muep vu gopepdi e qusvoup ug vjev $6N xjodj dep figis vjev egvis-vey enuapv apvom ov ot iespif.

Tu og zua xepv vu qez $300L op detj gus e Mencu, zua'mm edvaemmz piif vu iesp esuapf $550L.

Fotjiesvipoph tjov.

IFOV: Xuu juu, uwis 50,000 ZV tactdsocist!

Epuvjis wistoup ug vjot dupdiqv (xjodj otp'v nipvoupif op vjot wofiu) ot vji ofie vjev emm uas xepvt/piift gus *vjopht* piif vu ci qasdjetif xovj EGVIS-VEY nupiz.

Tu og zua xepv vu caz e $6,000,000 juati, zua'mm edvaemmz piif vu iesp piesmz $11,000,000 (45% vey sevi) vu duni juni xovj $6N. Vjot dep ci sifadif cz iespoph vji $11N op deqovem heopt, wistat iespif opduni (15-20% sevit).

Vji emvispevowi vu vjot ot vu veli e muep vu gopepdi e qusvoup ug vjev $6N xjodj dep figis vjev egvis-vey enuapv apvom ov ot iespif.

Tu og zua xepv vu qez $300L op detj gus e Mencu, zua'mm edvaemmz piif vu iesp esuapf $550L.

Fotjiesvipoph tjov.

IFOV: Xuu juu, uwis 50,000 ZV tactdsocist!
Duphsevt up 50L!!

Hsiev wofiu! Edvaemmz piwis lpix xjev zua muulif moli apvom pux - zua muul huuf nz nep!

Tactdsocif et ximm

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom