The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Adventures of Publishing to Marketing

Marketing, social media, advertising

In your opinion, which of my projects would impact the needs of the people in YOUR community best?

• Book Writer/Author. We need more literature out there!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Utilizing nature to create unique T-shirts/merchandise. Creating jobs for photographers is neat!

• Social networking website/blog emphasizing in interests. Lets bring communities together!

• Total voters

Greyson F

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Dec 8, 2013
Reading through this book has inspired my writing as both a (soon to be published) poet and an aspiring book author. The harmony that "The Millionaire Fastlane" has given me in the choices I make have forever impacted the path that I'm taking. I am 17 years of age, and the influence of gathering the knowledge to harness and create a process has created enough horsepower to drive me far!

This post is concerning my inexperience with marketing and the process of marketing based on different merchandise/products. Of course inexperience is no excuse with the available resources that the world offers, and I am completely aware that I have the ability and the opportunity to become knowledgable in being my own marketer. My question lies in any advice on where to begin: where should I start? Because of my young age I've been experimenting with several entrepreneurial projects to find one that strikes me as on that can truly impact millions, and because of the diversity of my projects, I'm assuming that the marketing styles will be different, meaning that my learning will have to come from different sources.

I'm really looking forward to learning more about marketing. I have read both "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill and "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne, and with this book being the ultimatum of the three, I have changed the course of my life. I now crave learning more than I have ever before, and I have finally found my answer to why I naturally resisted my parents' plead for me to "find a steady job" when all I wanted to do was create something. With this website and the progress of these next few months I'll be entering the world with a message to serve people with motivation.

Kind regards,

Greyson F

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.