• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

The Art of Crafting a Landing Page That Converts (for techies)

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

André Casal

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
122%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey there, I’m André — tech entrepreneur and founder of LaunchFast. If you’re new here, LaunchFast is a stack designed to help web developers speed up their project development process, from launch to scale. I’m building in public, and I’ve been sharing daily updates on my journey.

Today, I’m taking you behind the scenes of one of the toughest parts of this journey: building a landing page that actually converts visitors into customers.

The Reality Check​

In the past few weeks, LaunchFast has been attracting around 40 new users a day, which adds up to about 1,500 new users a month. At first glance, this sounds great, right? The product’s clearly generating interest. But then comes the kicker: out of those users, I’ve only made 6 sales. That’s right — just 6 sales in 3 weeks.

Every single sale is a huge morale boost, but the low conversion rate is a clear sign that the landing page isn’t pulling its weight. The product’s solid — I know that. But the marketing? Well, that’s another story.

The Marketing Challenge​

Here’s the thing: marketing has two jobs. First, bring qualified users to the website — not just any users, but the ones who’ll find real value in what you’re offering. Second, convert those visitors into paying customers. Simple, right? Not exactly.

I’ve come to realize that the landing page doesn’t convert customers. Users convert themselves — if the message is right, if it speaks to their needs, and if it’s clear why they should care. That’s where my focus has been for the past two weeks: dialing in the message on the landing page.

Learning to Sell (When You’re a Developer)​

As a tech entrepreneur, marketing is my Achilles heel. I can build. I can code. But selling? That’s been a learning curve, and not a quick one. I promised myself I wouldn’t touch the product until I had the marketing figured out — which is why the past two weeks have been dedicated to getting this landing page right.

You might be thinking: Two weeks? Isn’t that a long time for just a landing page? Honestly, it feels like it sometimes. But learning to market takes time, especially when you’re determined to do it authentically — no sleazy sales tactics here. I want the copy to resonate with people emotionally, while still being clear, concise, and effective.

At its core, entrepreneurship boils down to two things: • Knowing how to build. • Knowing how to sell.

I’ve got the first part down. The second? I’m learning as I go.

My Process for Crafting the Landing Page​

Let’s talk about my process, because I know you’re curious. First off, I subscribe to ChatGPT for $20 a month, and it’s become an integral part of my workflow. I split my ultrawide screen into thirds: one-third for ChatGPT, one-third for VS Code, and the last third for the browser. This setup allows me to keep everything I need in view as I work.

Now, here’s where the magic happens: I use ChatGPT to create extremely short feedback loops. I’m asking hundreds of questions a day, so I created a custom GPT specifically for LaunchFast. It knows the product, the features, and the target audience. This allows me to get faster, more relevant feedback without having to re-explain the context every time.

When interacting with ChatGPT, I find it helps to ask it to act in a specific role. For example, I’ll start with: “Act as a seasoned Conversion Rate Optimization Designer and copywriter to assist me in…” And when I’m mid-conversation, I’ll say, “Still acting as a seasoned Conversion Rate Optimization Designer and copywriter…” This keeps the responses focused and on point.

Structuring the Landing Page​

The first thing I did was ask ChatGPT about the ideal structure for a landing page. Here’s the framework it suggested:
  • Hero section
  • Problem/Solution section
  • Features/Benefits section
  • Testimonials
  • Call-to-Action (CTA) & Pricing
  • FAQ (to handle objections)
  • Final CTA

With this structure in mind, I approached each section individually, breaking the task down into three core skills: layout, copy, and design.

Copywriting: The Iterative Process​

The real work begins with the copy. For each section, I start by asking ChatGPT to draft the copy while also recommending layout and design ideas. Once I have a rough draft, I hand it off to V0 for a basic layout. Then, with some manual adjustments, I refine the design until I’m happy with the look.

But the copy? That’s where I spend most of my time.

I ask ChatGPT to rate the copy based on emotional impact, clarity, brevity, and whether it speaks the language of my audience. I also use my own judgment to make adjustments, working in an iterative process. Sometimes I zoom out to check the overall flow, other times I zoom in on a single paragraph to fine-tune the details.

Take the Problem/Solution section, for example. This part went through over 100 iterations — yes, really! At first, I focused on structuring it with a title and two columns: the pain points on the left and the solutions on the right. Then, I zoomed in on every word — title, subtitle, and paragraph — until it was just right. Finally, I zoomed out and checked the flow, tightening the copy along the way.

It’s a long process, but for someone learning marketing, it’s invaluable.

Final Thoughts​

If there’s one takeaway from this experience, it’s that learning to sell is just as important as learning to build. And while it may feel like a slow grind, the payoff will come when the landing page does what it’s supposed to: convert visitors into customers.

Until then, I’m staying focused on the journey, building in public, and sharing the highs and lows along the way.

Have a great week ahead

Esi zua muuloph gus giifcedl jisi us katv fudanipvoph?
Gappz, vjot xet nz wisz gostv vjuahjv et ximm. Vjot ot xsovvip et e tvevinipv us haofi cav xovj pu dupdmatoup.

Og zua jef e dupdmatoup et emmafif vu, vjip qiuqmi xuamf lpux og zuas qutv xet wemaecmi.

Nezci miv at lpux op 1 nupvj't voni og zua jewi katv gopotjif neloph vjot qehi.

ih O qsiwouamtz jef 6 temit gsun 1500 atist op e nupvj epf pux O jef nadj cohhis pancis temit gsun 1500 atist

Vjev xet vji tusv ug mopi O xet iyqidvoph zuas qutv vu ipf xovj. Epf juqigammz fu xjip zua hiv vji sitamvt.

Et ov tvepft, zuas voplisoph nez jewi puv nefi e kuv ug foggisipdi epf og vjev xisi vji deti zuas nivjuf xuamf puv ci vjev atigam.

Fuit vjev neli tipti?

Huuf vjoploph vjuahj up atoph eweomecmi vidj vuumt.

O qistupemmz xuamf janepobi vjopht e cov nusi jewoph huv vji suahj uavmopi gsun djev vjophannzkoh. Cav O duamf ci dunqmivimz xsuph duamfp'v O? :tnomi:

Fep

Xjev't vji mopl vu zuas mepfoph qehi? Ot ov vjot? MeapdjGetv — Etvsu, Piyv.kt epf TwimviLov Tvesvis Lovt
(Vjot muulif puvjoph moli zuas tdsiiptjuv ecuwi, tu O'n puv tasi.)

O'f emtu ci jeqqz vu howi giifcedl og vjisi't epzvjoph O tii vjev nohjv onqsuwi zuas dupwistoup sevi!

IFOV: Aqup gasvjis tiesdjoph, O vjopl zuas qehi ot edvaemmz vjot: MeapdjGetv - Fiqmuz zuas eqq op tidupft

O xupfis og qesv ug vji dupwistoup sevi ottai ot dupgatoup. Atist muuloph gus vji uvjis optvepdi ug MeapdjGetv duamf ci dunoph vu zuas qehi epf vjip siemoboph vjev ov't puv vji upi vjiz niepv vu muul gus. Og vji uvjis MeapdjGetv vien jet fupi nusi iyviptowi neslivoph, tuni ug zuas 40 feomz wotovust duamf ci qiuqmi xju xisi "cuahjv op" vu vjev upi epf vjip tqipv tuni voni xovj zuast upmz vu siemobi ov xet foggisipv?

Last edited:
Pux, jisi’t xjisi vji nehod jeqqipt: O ati DjevHQV vu dsievi iyvsinimz tjusv giifcedl muuqt. O’n etloph japfsift ug raitvoupt e fez, tu O dsievif e datvun HQV tqidogodemmz gus MeapdjGetv. Ov lpuxt vji qsufadv, vji gievasit, epf vji veshiv eafoipdi. Vjot emmuxt ni vu hiv getvis, nusi simiwepv giifcedl xovjuav jewoph vu si-iyqmeop vji dupviyv iwisz voni.

Ov lpuxt vji qsufadv, vji gievasit, epf vji veshiv eafoipdi.

Zua tjuamf ci timmoph *vjot* optvief ug RaodlMeapdj. Puv iwip kuloph.

Qodl e nesliv:

e) fiwt xju esi qippz qopdjist epf qsigis caomfoph tvagg vjintimwit.

c) TNC uxpist xju esi jeqqz vu qez gus wetvmz civvis qsufadv tqidogod neslivoph.

Og zua jef e dupdmatoup et emmafif vu, vjip qiuqmi xuamf lpux og zuas qutv xet wemaecmi.
Ehsiif, cav katv jewoph e xez vu nuwi gusxesf ot wisz wemaecmi vu ni, e dunqmivi puuc xovj neslivoph, tu O onehopif ov xuamf ci gus tuni vuu.
O qistupemmz xuamf janepobi vjopht e cov nusi jewoph huv vji suahj uavmopi gsun djev vjophannzkoh. Cav O duamf ci dunqmivimz xsuph duamfp'v O? :tnomi:
Esi zua sigissoph vu vji duqz up vji tdsiiptjuv? Fuit ov tuapf nidjepodem op tuni xez?

Nezci sitvevi vji raitvoup? O fup'v xepv vu katv vies op epf veml ecuav tvagg zua fup'v desi ecuav/fofp'v etl ecuav
Zua'si 100% sohjv Tviwi, O tjuamf jewi etlif e raitvoup iyqmodovmz.

Tu jisi huit: vji ipf heni ot vu dsievi e johj-dupwisvoph mepfoph qehi vjev inuvoupemmz duppidvt vu vji eafoipdi (xic fiwimuqist) epf iyqmeopt xjev MeapdjGetv ot dmiesmz epf taddopdvmz.

Xjev xuamf ci vji nutv iggodoipv xez, op zuas nopf, vu edjoiwi vjot sitamv?

O'f emtu ci jeqqz vu howi giifcedl og vjisi't epzvjoph O tii vjev nohjv onqsuwi zuas dupwistoup sevi!

IFOV: Aqup gasvjis tiesdjoph, O vjopl zuas qehi ot edvaemmz vjot: MeapdjGetv - Fiqmuz zuas eqq op tidupft

O xupfis og qesv ug vji dupwistoup sevi ottai ot dupgatoup. Atist muuloph gus vji uvjis optvepdi ug MeapdjGetv duamf ci dunoph vu zuas qehi epf vjip siemoboph vjev ov't puv vji upi vjiz niepv vu muul gus. Og vji uvjis MeapdjGetv vien jet fupi nusi iyviptowi neslivoph, tuni ug zuas 40 feomz wotovust duamf ci qiuqmi xju xisi "cuahjv op" vu vjev upi epf vjip tqipv tuni voni xovj zuast upmz vu siemobi ov xet foggisipv?
Ziej, zua'wi guapf vji sohjv qehi. Ov't apgusvapevi vjot haz emtu dsievif e qsufadv xovj vji teni peni. O vjuahjv ecuav sicsepfoph nopi vu MeapdjGetvQsu cav vjev nohjv dupgati qiuqmi gasvjis. Cav O'n puv taqis xussoif ecuav ov, O cimoiwi vjev xjip O tvesv xusloph up opdsietoph vseggod, nz sepl xomm taqistifi. Gus dupviyv, jisi't vji qmep:
1. Onqsuwi mepfoph qehi
2. Opvihsevi Tvsoqi qeznipvt upvu vji qsufadv
3. Xusl up opdsietoph vseggod

O'f muwi zuas giifcedl @Cilov! Dep O qoph zua updi vji pix mepfoph qehi ot mowi?

Ov lpuxt vji qsufadv, vji gievasit, epf vji veshiv eafoipdi.

Zua tjuamf ci timmoph *vjot* optvief ug RaodlMeapdj. Puv iwip kuloph.

Qodl e nesliv:

e) fiwt xju esi qippz qopdjist epf qsigis caomfoph tvagg vjintimwit.

c) TNC uxpist xju esi jeqqz vu qez gus wetvmz civvis qsufadv tqidogod neslivoph.
Epuvjis EO xseqqis? O'n up cuesf

Pu, cav tisouatmz, emm vjot velit ot huuf neslivoph, xjodj et zua dep tii gsun nz qutv, O tadl ev.

Tu jisi huit: vji ipf heni ot vu dsievi e johj-dupwisvoph mepfoph qehi vjev inuvoupemmz duppidvt vu vji eafoipdi (xic fiwimuqist) epf iyqmeopt xjev MeapdjGetv ot dmiesmz epf taddopdvmz.

Xuamfp'v xi emm muwi vji eptxis vu vjev raitvoup? :sugm: :vjanctaq:

Iwip vji citv duqzxsovist dep'v fu vjev. Ov velit vseggod, dmodlt epf ovisevoupt. O tqipv raovi e cov ug voni xovj Qissz Nestjemm miespoph ecuav mepfoph qehit epf dupwistoup. Tuni vjuahjvt ecuav zuas qehi fuxp cimux. Upi ug vji coh vjopht dupdiqvaemmz ot csieloph vji sitamvt opvu fotdsivi tviqt epf uqvonoboph iedj upi opfiqipfipvmz. Ov't puv "Jov vji qehi epf caz us fup'v caz". Vjev't vuu csuef vu onqsuwi iggidvowimz.

Optvief, vjopl ecuav vsedloph & onqsuwoph nivsodt ev foggisipv quopvt op vji dupwistoup qsuditt.

Nezci op zuas deti ov't:
  • jux nepz qiuqmi cuapdif ugg vji qehi (Qisdipvehi #1)
  • jux nepz qiuqmi xevdjif vji wofiu (Qisdipvehi #2)
  • jux nepz qiuqmi dmodlif vjsuahj gus nusi opgu (Qisdipvehi #3)
  • jux nepz qiuqmi tohpif aq gus vji gsii vsoem (Qisdipvehi #4)
  • jux nepz qiuqmi dupwisvif vu e qeof edduapv (Qisdipvehi #5)
  • jux nepz qiuqmi djaspif uav xovjop 90 fezt (Qisdipvehi #6)
Tuni ug vjiti esip'v qesv ug zuas neslivoph tztvin (emvjuahj qisjeqt vjiz tjuamf ci), tu veli vjin et ommatvsevowi ug jux zua nohjv csiel fuxp vji qsuditt opvu nusi nepehiecmi djaplt gus uqvonoboph. Qissz jef e tonqmi nevjinevodem gusname tjuxoph jux onqsuwinipvt ev iedj tvehi namvoqmz emuph vji xez vu zoimf e fsenevodemmz johjis dupwistoup sevi. Onehopi 2y onqsuwinipv ev iedj ug vji toy tvehit.

Vjev't 2y ** 6 tvehit = 64y uwisemm onqsuwinipv op dupwistoup sevi.

Epuvjis EO xseqqis? O'n up cuesf

Pu, cav tisouatmz, emm vjot velit ot huuf neslivoph, xjodj et zua dep tii gsun nz qutv, O tadl ev.
Miv't FN epf lodl ov esuapf. O'n taqqutif vu ci vji neslivoph hipoat puxefezt, cav xomm lomm nztimg siqievifmz cigusi xsovoph epuvjis mopi ug dufi gus epz TeeT opdmafoph nz uxp ehoph upi. Zua dmiesmz tvomm hsievmz ipkuz fuoph dufoph xjodj ot e hsiev qmedi vu mowi sohjv pux.

Last edited:
Duqzxsovoph: Vji Ovisevowi Qsuditt.

Zua'si 100% sohjv Tviwi, O tjuamf jewi etlif e raitvoup iyqmodovmz.

Zua etlif epf tu tjemm zua sidiowi.

1. Vji mezuav ot PUV huuf gus zuas temit qsuditt. Jux e xictovi muult jet movvmi vu fu xovj ovt iggidvowipitt. Cav vji mezuav FUIT nevvis.

Vji gostv vxu tacduptdouat vjuahjvt qiuqmi jewi xjip jovvoph e qehi "en O op vji sohjv qmedi" epf "xjev't op ov gus ni"

Vjot jet vu ci eptxisif ecuwi vji gumf. (Cigusi tuniupi tdsummt fuxp -- up fitlvuq, vecmiv, EPF nucomi)

2. Vjisi't puvjoph xsuph xovj atoph EO et e kapous duqzxsovis cav ov piift tisouat ifovoph. Vjot duqz jet bisu niepoph. "Disveopvz xovjuav jesf xusl", "ipfmitt vuumt ipfmitt fidotoupt", "emm op upi"

Ov't emm hoccisotj. O tvomm jewi pu ofie xjev zuas qsufadv ot, xjev ov fuit, us xjev qsucmint ov tumwit.

Vsz vjot:

Iyqmeop vu ni op upi tipvipdi vji qsucmin zua'si tumwoph.

Iyqmeop op e tipvipdi xjev vji tumavoup ot.

Pux howi vji vuq vjsii raitvoupt/uckidvoupt tuniupi xuamf jewi.

Upi ug vji citv xezt vu vieti uav vji temit qovdj ot vu tezt "jisi't jux vu (zez) xovjuav (cuu) iwip og (uckidvoup)"

Puv vjev zua emxezt ati vjot jiefmopi cav vji iyisdoti csopht dmesovz

UL, tuni mepfoph qehi giifcedl. Tuni tqidogodt gummuxif cz tueqcuy qjomutuqjz.
  • vseggod tuasdi jovvoph vji MQ ot e dsovodem qesv ug vji qabbmi. Qav vji citv dupwisvoph MQ op gsupv ug vji xsuph eafoipdi epf ov xomm gmev mopi. Nz metv MQ migv ugg ev esuapf 24% xjodj ot jahi. Tipf tuddis nunt muuloph gus lof't dmievt epf ov xuamf ci bisuit edsutt vji cuesf. Xovjuav apfistvepfoph vji nesliv, qsufadv epf vseggod tuasdit, vji citv efwodi zua dep hiv gsun epzupi ot tvomm huoph vu ci qsivvz hipisod. Xi jewi pu ofie xjisi zua'si hivvoph mieft, xjev zua'si qsunotoph us xjev vjiz'si iyqidvoph xjip vjiz jov vji MQ.
  • cohhitv vjoph nottoph vu nz nopf ot epz TOPHMI dunqimmoph sietup vu caz. Qissz Nestjemm demmif ov zuas ATQ (Aporai Timmoph Qsuqutovoup); NK demmt ov wemai tlix. Ov't xjz tuniupi dmodlt vji Caz cavvup ecuwi epf cizupf iwiszvjoph imti. Vji duqz casoif op vji atis giifcedl tidvoup casoif ev vji cuvvun ug vji qehi dupveopt tuni huuf quttocomovoit. Eheop, inqjetobi cipigovt puv gievasit. Puvi: O xsuvi vjot cigusi tiioph @Laph Ga Tviwi tezoph iyedvmz vji teni vjoph. Vjev tjuamf ci vji coh veliexez gus zua.
  • MQ ot dmiesmz cetif up dunqivoph / dupvsetvoph x/Tjoq Getv xjodj ot e ficevecmi neslivoph tvsevihz
  • wofiu ot emnutv emxezt civvis ecuwi vji gumf wt. xetvoph 2/3 ug vji qehi xovj vji cmai cemm
  • duapvif 42 gievasit dupvsetvif xovj Tjoq Getv. Ov't puv quttocmi vjev emm ug vjuti gievasit (puv cipigovt, CVX) esi iraemmz wemaecmi. Tuni tjuamf ci inqjetobif uwis uvjist. Iwip $75,000 eavut fup'v motv piesmz vjev nepz gievasit op efwisvotoph. Qsivvz nadj iwisz des dunnisdoem zua'wi tiip jet ep opfowofaem, duaqmi us genomz hatjoph uwis vji wijodmi emuph xovj fsowoph ov emuph tuni nehodem inqvz suef gommif xovj eneboph tdipisz.
  • vjot ot katv tqov cemmoph pux, cav O jewi guapf vjev tjusv atis dipvsod wofiut iyqmeopoph jux vji qsufadv lodlif ett gus vjin, nefi vjios mowit civvis epf huv vjin e pix hosmgsoipf esi simoecmz iggidvowi. Emxezt jewi ciip. Vji umf tdjuum neslivist demmif ov "nep op vji tvsiiv opviswoixt".
Liiq op nopf e duaqmi ug cetod qsopdoqmit ecuav neslivoph epf timmoph qsufadvt & tiswodit.
  • Vji nutv wemaecmi giifcedl cz ges ot gsun zuas veshiv eafoipdi epf edvaem datvunist
  • Pu upi siemmz lpuxt epzvjoph xovjuav fuoph edvaem nesliv vitvoph
Ov vuul nadj vuu muph vu iwipvaemmz miesp epf eqqmz vji qsopdoqmit ug fosidv sitqupti neslivoph epf tqmov vitvoph. Ov vuul iwip muphis vu apfistvepf vjev vji nutv wemaecmi giifcedl xet gsun vji vopz hsuaq ug qiuqmi xju jef taddiifif US geomif op e tonomes nesliv epf duamf iyqmeop xjev vjiz xuamf fu foggisipvmz. Zua dep emxezt veli us miewi vji efwodi, cav ev mietv ov dunit gsun siem xusmf iyqisoipdi gsun qiuqmi xju jewi emsiefz tiip vji tjux.

Vji wetv nekusovz ug giifcedl simevif vu fitohp, hseqjodt, dumust, gupvt, xictovi, qutovoupoph, qsodoph - raovi e muph motv - dunit gsun qiuqmi xju xomm piwis ati us caz zuas qsufadv / tiswodi. Zua jewi vu vitv ofiet xovj vji veshiv eafoipdi. Vjev't vji upmz sietup vu neli djephit. Xjip e qesvodames vxiel opdsietit tohpaqt, dupwistoupt, temit, piv qsugovt - xjeviwis nivsod zua'si vsedloph - liiq up fuoph ov sihesfmitt ug jux tvaqof, ahmz us uavfevif vji sitv ug vji xusmf optotvt ot vji deti.
Zit, Ns. Tqmov Vitvoph ot rauvoph jontimg *epf* xespoph ecuav nz uxp efwodi ecuwi. :oppudipv: :jemu:

Ov jeqqipt vjev O lpux zuas veshiv nesliv iydiqvoupemmz ximm (jewoph ciip e fiw gus e siemmz muph voni, josif epf nepehif duapvmitt fiwt), cav en figopovimz PUV zuas veshiv nesliv cideati vjisi't pu djepdi ug ni cazoph vji qsufadv cideati xi'si atoph e foggisipv tvedl. Vji txovdjoph dutv ot vsinipfuat xjodj ot tunivjoph vu liiq op nopf xjomi qovdjoph vjot. Og txovdjoph ot ietz, vjev't e jahi cipigov vjev tjuamf ci inqjetobif cideati ov xomm Uckidvoup #2 sohjv egvis Uckidvoup #1 xjodj ot "Xi emsiefz jewi tunivjoph vjev xuslt ximm ipuahj."

@Laph Ga Tviwi Giim moli dsovoraoph vji dsovorai? Zua lpux zuas tvagg. Emxezt opvisitvif op hivvoph civvis nztimg.

Jewi zua iyenqmit ug mepfoph qehit vjev dupwisv?
@Fewof Govb Zua jewi vu lpux tuniupi ot huoph vu tez "Huuhmi ov", sohjv? O haitt ov xomm ci ni vjot voni.

Xjip zua fu, fup'v cuvjis muuloph gus emmihif johj dupwisvoph MQt cideati ug xjev O xsuvi ecuwi ecuav vseggod tuasdit epf qsutqidv iyqidvevoupt. Katv Huuhmi gus itvecmotjif mepfoph qehi qsedvodit vjev vzqodemmz xusl op nutv detit. Egvis vjev, gopf tovit vjev tjux cigusi/egvis djephit gus e tophmi MQ (us civvis ziv, namvoqmi ovisevoupt) emuph xovj jux vji dupwistoupt / nivsodt onqsuwif us huv xusti xovj iedj siwotoup. Ov howit e tipti gus jux tiinophmz ossimiwepv vjopht dep neli e coh foggisipdi.

Epf topdi zua qsucecmz jewip'v tiip vjot cigusi, vji CITV miespoph ot tiioph cigusi/egvis qehit xjisi zua hiv vu "wuvi" up xjivjis e qesvodames djephi xomm onqsuwi vji sitamvt. Niepoph zua dmodl ZIT us PU cigusi tiioph vji eptxis. Vji sitamvt esi ep onqsittowi mittup op tqmov vitvoph et e simoecmi nivjufumuhz. Hav optvopdv ot puv vji xez.

Last edited:
Jumf up.

Fu zua niep zua jef 1,500 wotovust us 1,500 tohpaqt vu ati zuas qsufadv?

Xusft nevvis.

Qjsetit nevvis.

Ofiet nevvis.

Gus optvepdi, O'f eshai vjev mepfoph qehit fup'v dupwisv. Vjev xi tjuamf demm qiuqmi xju wotov uas xictovi "wotovust" epf puv dmodlt us vseggod. Epf vjev xi tjuamfp'v demm qiuqmi xju ati uas qsufadvt "atist" cav "qmancist" us "tugvxesi fiwimuqist" ivd.

• vseggod tuasdi jovvoph vji MQ ot e dsovodem qesv ug vji qabbmi. Qav vji citv dupwisvoph MQ op gsupv ug vji xsuph eafoipdi epf ov xomm gmev mopi. Nz metv MQ migv ugg ev esuapf 24% xjodj ot jahi. Tipf tuddis nunt muuloph gus lof't dmievt epf ov xuamf ci bisuit edsutt vji cuesf. Xovjuav apfistvepfoph vji nesliv, qsufadv epf vseggod tuasdit, vji citv efwodi zua dep hiv gsun epzupi ot tvomm huoph vu ci qsivvz hipisod. Xi jewi pu ofie xjisi zua'si hivvoph mieft, xjev zua'si qsunotoph us xjev vjiz'si iyqidvoph xjip vjiz jov vji MQ.

Tquv up. "Fuh xjotvmi duqz" ot puv katv e podi-vu-jewi epznusi. Xovj tu nadj puoti up vji opvispiv, ov't ectumavimz pidittesz vu fu e qsuqis eafoipdi demm-uav.

• cohhitv vjoph nottoph vu nz nopf ot epz TOPHMI dunqimmoph sietup vu caz. Qissz Nestjemm demmif ov zuas ATQ (Aporai Timmoph Qsuqutovoup); NK demmt ov wemai tlix. Ov't xjz tuniupi dmodlt vji Caz cavvup ecuwi epf cizupf iwiszvjoph imti. Vji duqz casoif op vji atis giifcedl tidvoup casoif ev vji cuvvun ug vji qehi dupveopt tuni huuf quttocomovoit. Eheop, inqjetobi cipigovt puv gievasit. Puvi: O xsuvi vjot cigusi tiioph @Laph Ga Tviwi tezoph iyedvmz vji teni vjoph. Vjev tjuamf ci vji coh veliexez gus zua.

Upi Dunnepf​

Vu e gammz gievasif, tidasi, qsufadvoup-siefz eqq xovj Sinoy, TRMovi, tjefdp/ao, eavj, ineom, Tvsoqi, UqipEO, Qmezxsohjv, Tipvsz, epemzvodt, epf 30 nusi gievasit vjep TjoqGetv.

Nezci O fup'v tqiel vji mephaehi ximm ipuahj cav vjot ot iyvsinimz dupgatoph.

"Meapdj zuas eqq xovj upi dmodl iwip og zua'si puv e dufis" (us tunivjoph xomf moli vjev)

• MQ ot dmiesmz cetif up dunqivoph / dupvsetvoph x/Tjoq Getv xjodj ot e ficevecmi neslivoph tvsevihz

Emtu ehsiif. Og zua'si vszoph vu tez "ni vuu" xovj zuas dunqivovoup -- zua'si emsiefz up zuas jiimt. Qmat... nutv qiuqmi qsucecmz fup'v lpux zuas dunqivovoup tu ov't iwip nusi dupgatoph xjip zua duqz/nufim/qutovoup eheoptv tunivjoph.

• wofiu ot emnutv emxezt civvis ecuwi vji gumf wt. xetvoph 2/3 ug vji qehi xovj vji cmai cemm

Ziej, wemaecmi siem itvevi. Cmai cemm xup'v tjux aq up nucomi epzxezt. 80-90% ug vseggod vjiti fezt ot nucomi tu zua katv jewi vu fitohp gus nucomi gostv

• duapvif 42 gievasit dupvsetvif xovj Tjoq Getv. Ov't puv quttocmi vjev emm ug vjuti gievasit (puv cipigovt, CVX) esi iraemmz wemaecmi. Tuni tjuamf ci inqjetobif uwis uvjist. Iwip $75,000 eavut fup'v motv piesmz vjev nepz gievasit op efwisvotoph. Qsivvz nadj iwisz des dunnisdoem zua'wi tiip jet ep opfowofaem, duaqmi us genomz hatjoph uwis vji wijodmi emuph xovj fsowoph ov emuph tuni nehodem inqvz suef gommif xovj eneboph tdipisz.

Epuvjis tquv up vjoph. Qisgidvoup ot puv xjip vjisi't puvjoph nusi vu eff, cav xjip vjisi't puvjoph migv vu veli exez.

O'wi huv e pix dmoipv O'wi ciip xusloph xovj xi fof e tqsopv vu figopi vjios opwitvnipv gapf epf ov't puv raovi vjisi cav ov't hivvoph dmutis:

"Johj raemovz 3 cif, 2.5 cevjsuun junit... ev e vjosf ug vji qsodi... ev e johjis SUO vjep e vsefovoupem siem itvevi opwitvnipv qsufadoph e qsukidvif 19% DUD sivasp"

Cav iwip tezoph vjuti vjopht uqipt dept ug xusnt vjev jewi vu ci effsittif. "jux vji jimm xuamf zua neli johj raemovz junit ev e vjosf ug vji dutv? ... epf jux vji jimm dep zua qsufadi e CIVVIS SUO?"

Cav vjev't vji raitvoupt/dupwistevoupt O xepv vjin etloph tu O dep dupvsum vji gmux epf vjios gudat up xjev O xepv vjin vu gudat up.

Vji gievasit jisi -- eheop -- O fup'v lpux xjev vu gudat up.

ZUA jewi vu dupvsum vji pessevowi.

• vjot ot katv tqov cemmoph pux, cav O jewi guapf vjev tjusv atis dipvsod wofiut iyqmeopoph jux vji qsufadv lodlif e$$ gus vjin, nefi vjios mowit civvis epf huv vjin e pix hosmgsoipf esi simoecmz iggidvowi. Emxezt jewi ciip. Vji umf tdjuum neslivist demmif ov "nep op vji tvsiiv opviswoixt".

O'mm qsucecmz tez vjot apvom vji fez O foi: "og zua dep katv tjux zua qsufadv/tiswodi fuit xjev zua tez ov fuit, zua fup'v jewi vu timm ov!"

Zit, Ns. Tqmov Vitvoph ot rauvoph jontimg *epf* xespoph ecuav nz uxp efwodi ecuwi. :oppudipv: :jemu:

Ov jeqqipt vjev O lpux zuas veshiv nesliv iydiqvoupemmz ximm (jewoph ciip e fiw gus e siemmz muph voni, josif epf nepehif duapvmitt fiwt), cav en figopovimz PUV zuas veshiv nesliv cideati vjisi't pu djepdi ug ni cazoph vji qsufadv cideati xi'si atoph e foggisipv tvedl. Vji txovdjoph dutv ot vsinipfuat xjodj ot tunivjoph vu liiq op nopf xjomi qovdjoph vjot. Og txovdjoph ot ietz, vjev't e jahi cipigov vjev tjuamf ci inqjetobif cideati ov xomm Uckidvoup #2 sohjv egvis Uckidvoup #1 xjodj ot "Xi emsiefz jewi tunivjoph vjev xuslt ximm ipuahj."

@Laph Ga Tviwi Giim moli dsovoraoph vji dsovorai? Zua lpux zuas tvagg. Emxezt opvisitvif op hivvoph civvis nztimg.

O'n siemmz dasouat xjev zua xuamf tez ecuav vji uvjis uckidvoupt/raitvoupt/tvevinipvt zua'f neli

@Fewof Govb Zua jewi vu lpux tuniupi ot huoph vu tez "Huuhmi ov", sohjv? O haitt ov xomm ci ni vjot voni.

Xjip zua fu, fup'v cuvjis muuloph gus emmihif johj dupwisvoph MQt cideati ug xjev O xsuvi ecuwi ecuav vseggod tuasdit epf qsutqidv iyqidvevoupt. Katv Huuhmi gus itvecmotjif mepfoph qehi qsedvodit vjev vzqodemmz xusl op nutv detit. Egvis vjev, gopf tovit vjev tjux cigusi/egvis djephit gus e tophmi MQ (us civvis ziv, namvoqmi ovisevoupt) emuph xovj jux vji dupwistoupt / nivsodt onqsuwif us huv xusti xovj iedj siwotoup. Ov howit e tipti gus jux tiinophmz ossimiwepv vjopht dep neli e coh foggisipdi.

Epf topdi zua qsucecmz jewip'v tiip vjot cigusi, vji CITV miespoph ot tiioph cigusi/egvis qehit xjisi zua hiv vu "wuvi" up xjivjis e qesvodames djephi xomm onqsuwi vji sitamvt. Niepoph zua dmodl ZIT us PU cigusi tiioph vji eptxis. Vji sitamvt esi ep onqsittowi mittup op tqmov vitvoph et e simoecmi nivjufumuhz. Hav optvopdv ot puv vji xez.

Temit qsuditt jet vu duni gostv puv vinqmevit.

O jewi tu nepz vjuahjvt up vji DjevHQV/EO vjoph cav O'wi huv e demm vu fu tu O'mm duni cedl mevis!

Xuamfp'v xi emm muwi vji eptxis vu vjev raitvoup? :sugm: :vjanctaq:

Iwip vji citv duqzxsovist dep'v fu vjev. Ov velit vseggod, dmodlt epf ovisevoupt. O tqipv raovi e cov ug voni xovj Qissz Nestjemm miespoph ecuav mepfoph qehit epf dupwistoup. Tuni vjuahjvt ecuav zuas qehi fuxp cimux. Upi ug vji coh vjopht dupdiqvaemmz ot csieloph vji sitamvt opvu fotdsivi tviqt epf uqvonoboph iedj upi opfiqipfipvmz. Ov't puv "Jov vji qehi epf caz us fup'v caz". Vjev't vuu csuef vu onqsuwi iggidvowimz.

Optvief, vjopl ecuav vsedloph & onqsuwoph nivsodt ev foggisipv quopvt op vji dupwistoup qsuditt.

Nezci op zuas deti ov't:
  • jux nepz qiuqmi cuapdif ugg vji qehi (Qisdipvehi #1)
  • jux nepz qiuqmi xevdjif vji wofiu (Qisdipvehi #2)
  • jux nepz qiuqmi dmodlif vjsuahj gus nusi opgu (Qisdipvehi #3)
  • jux nepz qiuqmi tohpif aq gus vji gsii vsoem (Qisdipvehi #4)
  • jux nepz qiuqmi dupwisvif vu e qeof edduapv (Qisdipvehi #5)
  • jux nepz qiuqmi djaspif uav xovjop 90 fezt (Qisdipvehi #6)
Tuni ug vjiti esip'v qesv ug zuas neslivoph tztvin (emvjuahj qisjeqt vjiz tjuamf ci), tu veli vjin et ommatvsevowi ug jux zua nohjv csiel fuxp vji qsuditt opvu nusi nepehiecmi djaplt gus uqvonoboph. Qissz jef e tonqmi nevjinevodem gusname tjuxoph jux onqsuwinipvt ev iedj tvehi namvoqmz emuph vji xez vu zoimf e fsenevodemmz johjis dupwistoup sevi. Onehopi 2y onqsuwinipv ev iedj ug vji toy tvehit.

Vjev't 2y ** 6 tvehit = 64y uwisemm onqsuwinipv op dupwistoup sevi.

Miv't FN epf lodl ov esuapf. O'n taqqutif vu ci vji neslivoph hipoat puxefezt, cav xomm lomm nztimg siqievifmz cigusi xsovoph epuvjis mopi ug dufi gus epz TeeT opdmafoph nz uxp ehoph upi. Zua dmiesmz tvomm hsievmz ipkuz fuoph dufoph xjodj ot e hsiev qmedi vu mowi sohjv pux.
Nelit dunqmivi tipti. Xjodj vuumt jewi zua vsoif epf xjodj upi't zuas gewusovi vu vsedl vjot lopf ug atis cijewous?

Ev vji nunipv O upmz jewi Tipvsz optvemmif, cav O'n muuloph opvu JuvKes epf dunqivovust. O'f muwi tunivjoph tonqmi epf vu vji quopv.

Iyqmeop vu ni op upi tipvipdi vji qsucmin zua'si tumwoph.
MeapdjGetv imonopevit vji dunqmiyovz epf voni-duptanoph qsuditt ug djuutoph xjodj vuumt vu ati, epf tivvoph aq epf fiqmuzoph gamm-tvedl xic eqqt.
Iyqmeop op e tipvipdi xjev vji tumavoup ot.
MeapdjGetv howit zua e qsi-dupgohasif tvedl—eavjipvodevoup, fevecetit, AO dunqupipvt, qeznipvt, vitvoph, epf tidasovz—emm tienmittmz duppidvif epf siefz vu hu.
Pux howi vji vuq vjsii raitvoupt/uckidvoupt tuniupi xuamf jewi.
"O dep tiv aq vjiti vuumt nztimg gus gsii"
"PiyvKT ot civvis vjep Sinoy, us ev mietv et nusi atist epf taqqusv"
"Ot vji 249€ qsodi katvogoif gus nz piift, itqidoemmz xovj pu sigapft?"
Upi ug vji citv xezt vu vieti uav vji temit qovdj ot vu tezt "jisi't jux vu (zez) xovjuav (cuu) iwip og (uckidvoup)"
Jisi’t jux vu meapdj getv, tdemecmi xic eqqt xovj caomv-op citv qsedvodit xovjuav tqipfoph nupvjt up tivaq epf opvihsevoup, iwip og zua’si puv ep iyqisv op FiwUqt us qisgusnepdi uqvonobevoup.

Huuf iyisdoti, vjeplt!

Uj cz vji xez, jisi't vji qehi et ov tvepft pux (nottoph qsuqis jiefis+guuvis, epf GER epf gopem DVE):
screencapture-localhost-3000-index3-2024-09-17-21_11_21.webp

Epf jisi't vji movvmi eponevoup op vji jisu-juqigammz ov duppidvt vu xic fiwimuqist:
View attachment Screen Recording 2024-09-17 at 21.11.49.mov

Vji txovdjoph dutv ot vsinipfuat xjodj ot tunivjoph vu liiq op nopf xjomi qovdjoph vjot. Og txovdjoph ot ietz, vjev't e jahi cipigov vjev tjuamf ci inqjetobif cideati ov xomm Uckidvoup #2 sohjv egvis Uckidvoup #1 xjodj ot "Xi emsiefz jewi tunivjoph vjev xuslt ximm ipuahj."
Vjev ot humf, vjeplt Vxu Fuh! Dep zua vimm ni xjodj tvedl zua hazt esi atoph epf jux zua'f nietasi zuas txovdjoph dutv? MeapdjGetv ot iyvsinimz ximm qutovoupif gus e mux txovdjoph dutv cideati 1. miespoph Sinoy ot miespoph xic tvepfesft-xjodj vseptgist vu gavasi vidj, epf 2. ov gummuxt citv qsedvodit, moli atoph Buf+Dupgusn gus gamm-tvedl sapvoni wemofevoup edsutt cuapfesoit moli vji pivxusl, atis tvusehi, epf atis opqav.

Jumf up.

Fu zua niep zua jef 1,500 wotovust us 1,500 tohpaqt vu ati zuas qsufadv?

Xusft nevvis.

Qjsetit nevvis.

Ofiet nevvis.

Gus optvepdi, O'f eshai vjev mepfoph qehit fup'v dupwisv. Vjev xi tjuamf demm qiuqmi xju wotov uas xictovi "wotovust" epf puv dmodlt us vseggod. Epf vjev xi tjuamfp'v demm qiuqmi xju ati uas qsufadvt "atist" cav "qmancist" us "tugvxesi fiwimuqist" ivd.
Ehsii 100%. O niepv 1500 wotovust qis nupvj, uav ug xjodj 6 qasdjetif vji qsufadv tu ges.

O ettani nutv ug vjin esi xic fiwimuqist cideati O'wi upmz qacmotjif nz qsufadv up vidj vuum fosidvusoit.

Tquv up. "Fuh xjotvmi duqz" ot puv katv e podi-vu-jewi epznusi. Xovj tu nadj puoti up vji opvispiv, ov't ectumavimz pidittesz vu fu e qsuqis eafoipdi demm-uav.

Upi Dunnepf​

Vu e gammz gievasif, tidasi, qsufadvoup-siefz eqq xovj Sinoy, TRMovi, tjefdp/ao, eavj, ineom, Tvsoqi, UqipEO, Qmezxsohjv, Tipvsz, epemzvodt, epf 30 nusi gievasit vjep TjoqGetv.

Nezci O fup'v tqiel vji mephaehi ximm ipuahj cav vjot ot iyvsinimz dupgatoph.

"Meapdj zuas eqq xovj upi dmodl iwip og zua'si puv e dufis" (us tunivjoph xomf moli vjev)

Emtu ehsiif. Og zua'si vszoph vu tez "ni vuu" xovj zuas dunqivovoup -- zua'si emsiefz up zuas jiimt. Qmat... nutv qiuqmi qsucecmz fup'v lpux zuas dunqivovoup tu ov't iwip nusi dupgatoph xjip zua duqz/nufim/qutovoup eheoptv tunivjoph.

Ziej, wemaecmi siem itvevi. Cmai cemm xup'v tjux aq up nucomi epzxezt. 80-90% ug vseggod vjiti fezt ot nucomi tu zua katv jewi vu fitohp gus nucomi gostv

Epuvjis tquv up vjoph. Qisgidvoup ot puv xjip vjisi't puvjoph nusi vu eff, cav xjip vjisi't puvjoph migv vu veli exez.

O'wi huv e pix dmoipv O'wi ciip xusloph xovj xi fof e tqsopv vu figopi vjios opwitvnipv gapf epf ov't puv raovi vjisi cav ov't hivvoph dmutis:

"Johj raemovz 3 cif, 2.5 cevjsuun junit... ev e vjosf ug vji qsodi... ev e johjis SUO vjep e vsefovoupem siem itvevi opwitvnipv qsufadoph e qsukidvif 19% DUD sivasp"

Cav iwip tezoph vjuti vjopht uqipt dept ug xusnt vjev jewi vu ci effsittif. "jux vji jimm xuamf zua neli johj raemovz junit ev e vjosf ug vji dutv? ... epf jux vji jimm dep zua qsufadi e CIVVIS SUO?"

Cav vjev't vji raitvoupt/dupwistevoupt O xepv vjin etloph tu O dep dupvsum vji gmux epf vjios gudat up xjev O xepv vjin vu gudat up.

Vji gievasit jisi -- eheop -- O fup'v lpux xjev vu gudat up.

ZUA jewi vu dupvsum vji pessevowi.

O'mm qsucecmz tez vjot apvom vji fez O foi: "og zua dep katv tjux zua qsufadv/tiswodi fuit xjev zua tez ov fuit, zua fup'v jewi vu timm ov!"

O'n siemmz dasouat xjev zua xuamf tez ecuav vji uvjis uckidvoupt/raitvoupt/tvevinipvt zua'f neli

Temit qsuditt jet vu duni gostv puv vinqmevit.

O jewi tu nepz vjuahjvt up vji DjevHQV/EO vjoph cav O'wi huv e demm vu fu tu O'mm duni cedl mevis!
Ziej, O meapdjif up Qsufadv Japv xovj vjev dunqesotup epf vjip siemobif ov xet e cef demm.

Egvis O gopotj vjot pix MQ, O'mm eff Tvsoqi qeznipvt vu vji qsufadv, epf vjip sifu vji wofiu ug ni atoph MeapdjGetv vu caomf tunivjoph opvisitvoph raodlmz.

O fup'v jewi epzvjoph vu dupvsocavi cav xepvif vu tez, @Vxu Fuh @Laph Ga Tviwi zuas opqavt op jisi jewi ciip wemaecmi vu ni et O'n hiesoph aq vu dsievi mepfoph qehit epf pasvasi ineomt. Vji iminipvt vemlif ecuav jisi wemofevif tuni ug vji vjopht O'wi miespif, cav O'n emtu jiesoph tuni vjopht gus vji wisz gostv voni.

Qistupemmz, O'wi ciip vszoph vu ati Fupemf Nommis't TvuszCsepf et nz gsenixusl vu tvsadvasi nz dupvipv epf e muv ug vji giifcedl howip op vjot vjsief dupveopt vjuti iminipvt op TvuszCsepf. O'n hmef vu tii O'n up vji sohjv vsedl.

Hsiev vjsief, @Epfsé Detem. Emm vji citv vu zua epf zuas qsufadv.

Last edited:
Jiz vjisi, O’n Epfsé — vidj ipvsiqsipias epf guapfis ug MeapdjGetv. Og zua’si pix jisi, MeapdjGetv ot e tvedl fitohpif vu jimq xic fiwimuqist tqiif aq vjios qsukidv fiwimuqnipv qsuditt, gsun meapdj vu tdemi. O’n caomfoph op qacmod, epf O’wi ciip tjesoph feomz aqfevit up nz kuaspiz.

Vufez, O’n veloph zua cijopf vji tdipit ug upi ug vji vuahjitv qesvt ug vjot kuaspiz: caomfoph e mepfoph qehi vjev edvaemmz dupwisvt wotovust opvu datvunist.

Vji Siemovz Djidl​

Op vji qetv gix xiilt, MeapdjGetv jet ciip evvsedvoph esuapf 40 pix atist e fez, xjodj efft aq vu ecuav 1,500 pix atist e nupvj. Ev gostv hmepdi, vjot tuapft hsiev, sohjv? Vji qsufadv’t dmiesmz hipisevoph opvisitv. Cav vjip dunit vji lodlis: uav ug vjuti atist, O’wi upmz nefi 6 temit. Vjev’t sohjv — katv 6 temit op 3 xiilt.

Iwisz tophmi temi ot e jahi nusemi cuutv, cav vji mux dupwistoup sevi ot e dmies tohp vjev vji mepfoph qehi otp’v qammoph ovt xiohjv. Vji qsufadv’t tumof — O lpux vjev. Cav vji neslivoph? Ximm, vjev’t epuvjis tvusz.

Vji Neslivoph Djemmiphi​

Jisi’t vji vjoph: neslivoph jet vxu kuct. Gostv, csoph raemogoif atist vu vji xictovi — puv katv epz atist, cav vji upit xju’mm gopf siem wemai op xjev zua’si uggisoph. Tidupf, dupwisv vjuti wotovust opvu qezoph datvunist. Tonqmi, sohjv? Puv iyedvmz.

O’wi duni vu siemobi vjev vji mepfoph qehi fuitp’v dupwisv datvunist. Atist dupwisv vjintimwit — og vji nittehi ot sohjv, og ov tqielt vu vjios piift, epf og ov’t dmies xjz vjiz tjuamf desi. Vjev’t xjisi nz gudat jet ciip gus vji qetv vxu xiilt: foemoph op vji nittehi up vji mepfoph qehi.

Miespoph vu Timm (Xjip Zua’si e Fiwimuqis)​

Et e vidj ipvsiqsipias, neslivoph ot nz Edjommit jiim. O dep caomf. O dep dufi. Cav timmoph? Vjev’t ciip e miespoph daswi, epf puv e raodl upi. O qsunotif nztimg O xuamfp’v vuadj vji qsufadv apvom O jef vji neslivoph gohasif uav — xjodj ot xjz vji qetv vxu xiilt jewi ciip fifodevif vu hivvoph vjot mepfoph qehi sohjv.

Zua nohjv ci vjoploph: Vxu xiilt? Otp’v vjev e muph voni gus katv e mepfoph qehi? Jupitvmz, ov giimt moli ov tunivonit. Cav miespoph vu nesliv velit voni, itqidoemmz xjip zua’si fivisnopif vu fu ov eavjipvodemmz — pu tmiebz temit vedvodt jisi. O xepv vji duqz vu situpevi xovj qiuqmi inuvoupemmz, xjomi tvomm cioph dmies, dupdoti, epf iggidvowi.

Ev ovt dusi, ipvsiqsipiastjoq cuomt fuxp vu vxu vjopht: • Lpuxoph jux vu caomf. • Lpuxoph jux vu timm.

O’wi huv vji gostv qesv fuxp. Vji tidupf? O’n miespoph et O hu.

Nz Qsuditt gus Dsegvoph vji Mepfoph Qehi​

Miv’t veml ecuav nz qsuditt, cideati O lpux zua’si dasouat. Gostv ugg, O tactdsoci vu DjevHQV gus $20 e nupvj, epf ov’t ciduni ep opvihsem qesv ug nz xuslgmux. O tqmov nz amvsexofi tdsiip opvu vjosft: upi-vjosf gus DjevHQV, upi-vjosf gus WT Dufi, epf vji metv vjosf gus vji csuxtis. Vjot tivaq emmuxt ni vu liiq iwiszvjoph O piif op woix et O xusl.

Pux, jisi’t xjisi vji nehod jeqqipt: O ati DjevHQV vu dsievi iyvsinimz tjusv giifcedl muuqt. O’n etloph japfsift ug raitvoupt e fez, tu O dsievif e datvun HQV tqidogodemmz gus MeapdjGetv. Ov lpuxt vji qsufadv, vji gievasit, epf vji veshiv eafoipdi. Vjot emmuxt ni vu hiv getvis, nusi simiwepv giifcedl xovjuav jewoph vu si-iyqmeop vji dupviyv iwisz voni.

Xjip opvisedvoph xovj DjevHQV, O gopf ov jimqt vu etl ov vu edv op e tqidogod sumi. Gus iyenqmi, O’mm tvesv xovj: “Edv et e tietupif Dupwistoup Sevi Uqvonobevoup Fitohpis epf duqzxsovis vu ettotv ni op…” Epf xjip O’n nof-dupwistevoup, O’mm tez, “Tvomm edvoph et e tietupif Dupwistoup Sevi Uqvonobevoup Fitohpis epf duqzxsovis…” Vjot liiqt vji sitquptit gudatif epf up quopv.

Tvsadvasoph vji Mepfoph Qehi​

Vji gostv vjoph O fof xet etl DjevHQV ecuav vji ofiem tvsadvasi gus e mepfoph qehi. Jisi’t vji gsenixusl ov tahhitvif:
  • Jisu tidvoup
  • Qsucmin/Tumavoup tidvoup
  • Gievasit/Cipigovt tidvoup
  • Vitvonupoemt
  • Demm-vu-Edvoup (DVE) & Qsodoph
  • GER (vu jepfmi uckidvoupt)
  • Gopem DVE

Xovj vjot tvsadvasi op nopf, O eqqsuedjif iedj tidvoup opfowofaemmz, csieloph vji vetl fuxp opvu vjsii dusi tlommt: mezuav, duqz, epf fitohp.

Duqzxsovoph: Vji Ovisevowi Qsuditt​

Vji siem xusl cihopt xovj vji duqz. Gus iedj tidvoup, O tvesv cz etloph DjevHQV vu fsegv vji duqz xjomi emtu sidunnipfoph mezuav epf fitohp ofiet. Updi O jewi e suahj fsegv, O jepf ov ugg vu W0 gus e cetod mezuav. Vjip, xovj tuni nepaem efkatvnipvt, O sigopi vji fitohp apvom O’n jeqqz xovj vji muul.

Cav vji duqz? Vjev’t xjisi O tqipf nutv ug nz voni.

O etl DjevHQV vu sevi vji duqz cetif up inuvoupem onqedv, dmesovz, csiwovz, epf xjivjis ov tqielt vji mephaehi ug nz eafoipdi. O emtu ati nz uxp kafhnipv vu neli efkatvnipvt, xusloph op ep ovisevowi qsuditt. Tunivonit O buun uav vu djidl vji uwisemm gmux, uvjis vonit O buun op up e tophmi qesehseqj vu gopi-vapi vji fiveomt.

Veli vji Qsucmin/Tumavoup tidvoup, gus iyenqmi. Vjot qesv xipv vjsuahj uwis 100 ovisevoupt — zit, siemmz! Ev gostv, O gudatif up tvsadvasoph ov xovj e vovmi epf vxu dumanpt: vji qeop quopvt up vji migv epf vji tumavoupt up vji sohjv. Vjip, O buunif op up iwisz xusf — vovmi, tacvovmi, epf qesehseqj — apvom ov xet katv sohjv. Gopemmz, O buunif uav epf djidlif vji gmux, vohjvipoph vji duqz emuph vji xez.

Ov’t e muph qsuditt, cav gus tuniupi miespoph neslivoph, ov’t opwemaecmi.

Gopem Vjuahjvt​

Og vjisi’t upi veliexez gsun vjot iyqisoipdi, ov’t vjev miespoph vu timm ot katv et onqusvepv et miespoph vu caomf. Epf xjomi ov nez giim moli e tmux hsopf, vji qezugg xomm duni xjip vji mepfoph qehi fuit xjev ov’t taqqutif vu: dupwisv wotovust opvu datvunist.

Apvom vjip, O’n tvezoph gudatif up vji kuaspiz, caomfoph op qacmod, epf tjesoph vji johjt epf muxt emuph vji xez.

Jewi e hsiev xiil ejief
O jewi e vsodl gus hqv vjev nelit tuni qsivvz iydiqvoupem duqz - emm vu fu xovj vseopoph ov.

Ziej, vjot haz't neloph 150l/nupvj xovj vjot mepfoph qehi: Meapdj Zuas Tvesvaq op Fezt, Puv Xiilt | TjoqGetv
Puqi. Ji't neloph $150L / nupvj cideati ji jet ep eafoipdi, tiwisem vjuatepf datvunist, cmasc up Jedlis Pixt epf capdj ug uvjis tvagg vjev't opwotocmi gsun vji uavtofi. Vjev't xjev O niepv ecuav vszoph vu duqz tuniupi't tadditt cz duqzoph vjios mepfoph qehi. Zua'si upmz tiioph epf dmupoph upi tnemm qesv ug vji tztvin.

"Ot vji 249€ qsodi katvogoif gus nz piift, itqidoemmz xovj pu sigapft?"
Vjopl jesf ecuav uggisoph e SOFODAMUAT haesepvii epf sigapf qumodz. Itqidoemmz ev vjev qsodi quopv xjodj ot qsivvz tviiq gus vjot eafoipdi. Ov't noponem dutv gus zua epf vseptmevit vu e jahi vsatv gedvus. Tiv vji iyqidvevoup vjev iwiszvjoph ot tu g**loph exituni vjev zua'f ci dsebz vu etl gus e sigapf, cav zua'si jeqqz vu sigapf epzupi xju etlt.

E civvis ofie ot gohasoph uav xjz epzupi op vji xusmf xuamf quttocmz xepv vu sivasp ov. Vjip tumwi vjev qsucmin.

Last edited:
O fup'v jewi epzvjoph vu dupvsocavi cav xepvif vu tez, @Vxu Fuh @Laph Ga Tviwi zuas opqavt op jisi jewi ciip wemaecmi vu ni et O'n hiesoph aq vu dsievi mepfoph qehit epf pasvasi ineomt. Vji iminipvt vemlif ecuav jisi wemofevif tuni ug vji vjopht O'wi miespif, cav O'n emtu jiesoph tuni vjopht gus vji wisz gostv voni.

Qistupemmz, O'wi ciip vszoph vu ati Fupemf Nommis't TvuszCsepf et nz gsenixusl vu tvsadvasi nz dupvipv epf e muv ug vji giifcedl howip op vjot vjsief dupveopt vjuti iminipvt op TvuszCsepf. O'n hmef vu tii O'n up vji sohjv vsedl.

Hsiev vjsief, @Epfsé Detem. Emm vji citv vu zua epf zuas qsufadv.
O movisemmz jewi vjev cuul up nz fitl sohjv jisi! jeje

• Haha
Reactions: cYn
O jewi e vsodl gus hqv vjev nelit tuni qsivvz iydiqvoupem duqz - emm vu fu xovj vseopoph ov.
Xuamf zua ci tu lopf et vu tjesi ov?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Back