The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Fastlane Journey: An Update and Eternal Thanks

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

DCA-TJ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
May 7, 2014
Hi guys,

Some of you OG's might remember me from way back in 2014 when I was a bright-eyed, 20-year-old university student devouring The Millionaire Fastlane and contemplating dropping out to pursue entrepreneurship full-time - you can take a look at that thread here.

Well, let me tell you, it's been one hell of a ride since that fateful post. But I'll start off by saying thank you.

Thank you to the legendary MJ DeMarco for literally altering the trajectory of my life with those game-changing ideas. And thank you to this amazing community for the wise insights and perspectives that gave me quite a lot to think about before taking the leap.

To give you the SparkNotes version - I did end up dropping out. Definitely a terrifying decision at the time, but something inside me knew it was the only way to go all-in on finding my Fastlane vehicle without distractions.

And the years have been a grind in a way I could've never imagined.

Tons of hustle. Many failures. A stumbling journey of trial, error, and recalibration. But all along, I clung to the core Fastlane philosophies about rejecting get-rich-quick bs and genuinely creating value.

Slowly but surely, I found my footing. Learned some brutal lessons. Upgraded my mindset and constantly kept working on improving my skills. Until finally...BOOM! I struck oil in an unexpected place, falling into a groove of helping online entrepreneurs in a very specific niche build mind-blowingly profitable paid communities through creative content.

Fast forward to today and my team and I have helped a good number of clients scale their influence and businesses to new heights, all without sacrificing my integrity or falling into the slowlane traps.

Does that make me "rich" by traditional measures? Well, I'm not driving a Ferrari just yet.

But most importantly, I finally have control over my time, my work is completely aligned with my ethics, and I get to help some of the world's smartest minds make a positive impact on others while doing something I really enjoy every single day.

(Side note: One of my biggest Fastlane moments is getting to wake up without an alarm clock. I can't tell you how satisfying this simple pleasure alone truly has been).

Of course, none of this has been a straight line. The road's been messy and there were many points I wanted to quit. But I had no choice but to stick to the Fastlane principles which continue to serve as my guiding light.

So I just wanted to express my eternal gratitude to MJ, the Fastlane OGs on here, and this philosophy that quite literally handed me the keys to my own life's journey.

My mission now? To still meet my goal of building a school for my mum & grow my agency helping as many inspiring entrepreneurs as I can spark real movements that bring lasting change in people's lives.

This community and these ideas will forever have my gratitude.

Much love.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.