The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Idea threads

Arrowmember3

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 6, 2021
Hey,

This is my first post ever on here. Ive read all of MJ's books, finding Rat Race and Fastlane the most interesting.

A little about my own path and anything that can help on that path would be great!

I am graduated from a top uni in Australia, with an Economics Degree. Half way through Uni, i pursued E-commerce and from that earnt "some" money. Running a mutli brand business. Managing a team of 4 other people. Running ads on Facebook, Pininterst, IG, email marketing etc. Started with dropshipping, then became my own brand around several niches where I was in control of manufacturing, package & product designs, etc.
While running the business, I began to read books. Many books. This is when I came across Fastlane. Instead of explaining in detail each step that has led me to where I am now, ill just list them out.

- Uni
- Started Business
- Started Reading Heavily into Mindset/entrepeurnship /investing etc.
- Graduated
- Sold Business
- Travelled + Read heavily more
- Studying Software Development/Engineering

Goal: Move into the software development business world. Business model seems obvisiouly if not the best, 2nd best. Highly scalable with low operating expenses.
Goal: Grow Business that I have grown in the past but 100x better as I have learnt a lot from mistakes of being young. Ill pursue this later I believe, as the goal above interests me more as being more opportunistic.

To conclude, the current goal is to move into a tech-type business such as a SaaS.

Idea to support each other here is to expand our network by networking with each other here ?
Additionally, if anyone has any ideas to support the journey of those, such as exposure to opportunities or mentorship in the path we are currently pursuing such as SaaS, would be great.
Or any other words about my current chosen path, would be good.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.