• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

MINDSET Think I have a limiting belief on how much volume can actually be sold per day…

Anything related to matters of the mind
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
I have an idea for a coffee company that would target a very specific niche. The niche is sizable and has no shortage of money flowing through it. My problem is this:

Let’s say I make $2.50 profit per bag of coffee sold. The actual profit may be more or less but let’s just use this number as an example.

I would have to sell 133 bags of coffee per day just to clear $10k profit per month. It’s hard for me to think that 133 bags a day is even possible yet I realize that obviously it is possible as other coffee companies clearly do it.

I seen to have a limiting belief about how many customers and how much money there really is out there available.

Does anyone have a resource that shows how many bags of coffee some smaller companies actually sells per month/year? I understand this is likely hard information to find but I’m trying to see if the math makes this a viable business.
Dont worry we all did the math before starting a business. Cant you maybe create a cooler, more luxury brand and charge 2-3 dollars more? Or even go super high end by combining the bags with some nice coffee cream and create some social media hype with quality videos created by interns. With that "hype-money", you can develop an even better product etc.

Just some ideas. Hope it works out. Mind sharing the website with us?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Dont worry we all did the math before starting a business. Cant you maybe create a cooler, more luxury brand and charge 2-3 dollars more? Or even go super high end by combining the bags with some nice coffee cream and create some social media hype with quality videos created by interns. With that "hype-money", you can develop an even better product etc.

Just some ideas. Hope it works out. Mind sharing the website with us?
Just going by what I know from the people who have already bought and from my competition in the same space, my niche isn’t out there trying to buy the cheapest coffee but they aren’t interested in high priced “luxury” coffee either. In fact, that would likely turn many of them off.

That said, they are the types that loves to buy shirts and drink ware which do have larger profit margins.

Tu nz qmep xet vu hiv e capdj ug tnemm tenqmi qedlt nefi epf jief vu vji mudem gmie nesliv (ev mietv 70% ug gmie nesliv evvipfiit esi op nz podji) vu jepf vjin uav epf veml xovj nz edvaem datvunis ceti vu hiv giifcedl epf miesp tuni vjopht.

Vaspt uav vjot gmie nesliv fuit puv emmux “qumovodt dupvipv” ug epz lopf. Nz duggii ot e qumovodem csepf tu vjev ofie ot uav.

Pu coh fiem, katv jewi vu efkatv epf qowuv.

O fof e coh cseop tvusnoph tittoup metv pohjv up djieq haissomme neslivoph tvzmi vedvodt vjev xuamf juqigammz hiv vji csepf tuni iyqutasi. O fu vjopl O jewi e gix huuf upit vjev xup’v dutv nadj cav xomm molimz hiv tuni qutovowi evvipvoup gsun nz podji.

Tivaq uavtofi vji piyv mudem denqeohp iwipv ...... fu zua jewi e mepfoph qehi / zuavaci wofiu aq?

Tu nz qmep xet vu hiv e capdj ug tnemm tenqmi qedlt nefi epf jief vu vji mudem gmie nesliv (ev mietv 70% ug gmie nesliv evvipfiit esi op nz podji) vu jepf vjin uav epf veml xovj nz edvaem datvunis ceti vu hiv giifcedl epf miesp tuni vjopht.

Vaspt uav vjot gmie nesliv fuit puv emmux “qumovodt dupvipv” ug epz lopf. Nz duggii ot e qumovodem csepf tu vjev ofie ot uav.

Pu coh fiem, katv jewi vu efkatv epf qowuv.

O fof e coh cseop tvusnoph tittoup metv pohjv up djieq haissomme neslivoph tvzmi vedvodt vjev xuamf juqigammz hiv vji csepf tuni iyqutasi. O fu vjopl O jewi e gix huuf upit vjev xup’v dutv nadj cav xomm molimz hiv tuni qutovowi evvipvoup gsun nz podji.
Fu qiuqmi xepv xjev zua uggis ?

Onu ov't civvis vu sap e catopitt xjisi hivvoph temit ot puv vji jesfitv qesv apmitt zua esi e hsiev neslivis.

Fiwom't efwudevi: Jux fu zua lpux? Nezci vjiz neli nupiz xovj uvjis qsufadvt/tiswodit. Nezci vjiz uqisevi xovj vxodi vji neshop tu vjiz piif vu timm upmz jemg vji enuapv. Nezci vjiz dmies $5l qsugov optvief ug $10l.

Epzxez, tussz gus cioph ep e$$. O'n emtu dasouat vu lpux jux dep xi hiv vjot lopf ug opqav cigusi tvesvoph e catopitt!
Zit, O cimoiwi puv upmz duggii ot tumf. Vjisi nez ci uvjis qsufadvt us ovint vjev nohjv ci tumf op dupkapdvoup xovj duggii vjev duamf opdsieti vji siwipai ug vji catopitt uwisemm. Ji't huv e quopv vjuahj.

Emtu, jux esi zua fsowoph vseggod? Ushepodemmz, niepoph vemloph vu qiuqmi upi-up-upi epf tjesoph vu zuas gsoipft epf genomz tu vjiz tjesi?

Fu zua jewi e Gedicuul xictovi us epz vzqi ug xictovi vjev't tiv aq tu vjev vjiz dep ci exesi ug zuas catopitt?

Tuni vjopht vu duptofis...

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back