What's new

"Think-like-a-rich-guy" test

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Man, after reading this, I certainly wish I could give out negative speed rep. Fanocks is one of my favorite and one of the most respected persons on this forum. I was utterly shocked when I read this.

Way out of line Lee. Even if you didn't mean to direct it towards Fanocks, it still wasn't cool.

Rep--

Hey Fanocks, you should know that everyone loves you on this forum and we appreciate EVERYTHING that you contribute here. No one meant to hurt your feelings, but we are sorry if we did.

It reminds me of a time (before I was married) when I was attempting to flirt with this good looking chick that I knew. I asked her a question about herself, she answered, then I jokingly made a smart remark about whatever it was she said, and to my surprise - she got REALLY pissed off by what I said! And I was just trying to joke around with her - just trying to get her to laugh! I mean I actually LIKED her, and she took it completely the opposite way - like I spit in her face with my words or something; and I felt bad about it - shocked too. And as it happens, I ran into this chick several times over the next few months, because we both frequented the same place somewhat regularly, and she didn't speak to me for the longest time. We eventually straightend things out and had a good laugh about it. But it certainly shows you how a wee, little, joke can backfire. :smx8:

Point is - we didn't mean to hurt your feelings, buddy. Please accept our apology. And please continue to contribute any and all of your ideas and insights.

On anther note - one thing I noticed about you, is that you certainly read a lot. How many books do you estimate that you read in a year?

I estimate I plow through one book a week (swedish and english text, on average 200 pages per book). I read pretty fast and focused, and I don't remember every detail, but I do remember the main points the author wants to have said about a subject. Something I can implement in my life somehow. I read non-fictional books. Sometimes a fictional book will catch my eye, but seldom.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Moli NK, O emtu fof puv apfistvepf vji mittup op vji raitvoup. Xet ov vu tez vjev sodj ofouvt vjopl tvseohjvgusxesf? Vji eptxis ot tu tvseohjv gusxesf vjev emm O dep hevjis ot vjev tuni qiuqmi uwisvjopl vuu nadj epf tuni qiuqmi katv fu ov?

Ns Tjinop niepv, et O apfistvuuf ov, vjev tuni qiuqmi xju esi puv sodj ataemmz uwis dunqmodevi tovaevoupt. Sodj qiuqmi, O haitt puv emm ug vjin, nelit vjopht et tonqmi et quttocmi (LOTT nivjuf).

Upi vjoph ji nipvoupif iyviptowimz op vji cuul: pup-sodj qiuqmi vsz vu fu ov emm vjintimgt. Og vjiz xepv e pix xictovi caomv vjiz sief iwisz cuul ecuav xicqehi fitohp epf vjip vjiz miesp vu ati iwisz lopf ug xicqehi fitohp tugvxesi op iyotvipdi. Sodj qiuqmi xuamf katv gopf e xicqehi fitohpis epf qez jon/jis e gii vu jewi vjios xictovi fupi epf jipdi tewoph vjintimgt e muv ug juast, ipishz epf uvjis uctvedmit. Iggodoipdz tiint vu ci xjev Ns. Tjinop ot eonoph ev.

Vjot fuit puv niep zua tjuamf ewuof miespoph jux vu neli podi xicfitohp up zuas uxp og zua siemmz xepv vu. Ov katv tjuxt vjev ov ot puv pidittesz vu ci ep iyqisv ev iwiszvjoph us vjev zua piif vu fu iwizvjoph zuastimg katv vu neli nupiz. Ov ot puv pidittesz

:puvxusvjz:

Vjev metv qutv gepudlt qsivvz nadj tant ov aq epf ot xjz nutv piwis veli vji tviqt vu ciduni ipvsiqsipiast, O lpix qistupemmz cigusi O huv up vjiti gusant vjev tvesvoph e xic cob xet dunqmivimz uav ug vji raitvoup c/d O lpix qsedvodemmz puvjoph ecuav xic fitohp epf gohasif ov xuamf ci iovjis onquttocmi us iyvsinimz iyqiptowi vu fsowi vseggod vu vji tovi US xovj nepz ug nz opwipvoup ofiet vjev O puv upmz piifif e qevipv, cav O piifif nz uxp gedvusz us niept ug qsufadvoup US gus SIO vjev O piifif $100l+ vu opwitv epf vjev emm vji siqeost/neopvipepdi piifif vu ci fupi cz nztimg us e dmuti gsoipf vjev O duamf hiv vu xusl gus djieq, cav vjeplt vu efwodi gsun jisi et ximm et vji izi-uqipis O huv gsun siefoph 4JXX ov huit vu tjux vjev puv upmz dep ov ci fupi, cav zua fup'v jewi vu duni gsun iovjis e tomwis-tquup op vji nuavj us taddiif us foi cedlhsuapf vu fu ov!!!!

Et ges et veloph uggipti, O cimoiwi ov xet tvevif op 4JXX ecuav txemmuxoph zuas qsofi epf O cimoiwi vjisi ot emtu e qsuwisc tvevoph "qsofi dunivj cigusi e gemm". Zua lpux vjev IWISZUPI jisi sitqidvt zuas uqopoup epf iwip og xi fofp'v vjev zua esi xjisi zua esi vufez c/d zua sitqidv ZUASTIMG epf lpux vjev vji upmz uqopoup vjev nevvist ecuav zua ot zuas uxp!

Ecuav Nubesv- vji gappz vjoph ecuav jot siqavevoup ot emvjuahj ji foif emupi epf up vji tvsiivt vji haz jet muph ciip dimicsevif et e pevoupem jisu op Eatvsoe epf ov't tef vjev ug emm vji tquvt O wotovif op Woippe epf Tembcash fifodevif vu jon vjev vjiz fup'v jewi e qsuqis hsewitovi et pu upi iwip lpuxt xjip/xjisi ji edvaemmz foif.

lxispis- O giim ze up vjev upi, mum, O jef ep opdofipv xovj nz caffz't goepdi xjisi tji vumf e kuli:
"xjev fu zua hiv xjip zua qav zuas fef op vji gsiibis?" - E gsiibi quq

Ximm puv lpuxoph vji duptiraipdit ov sinopfif ni ug vji kuli, "xjev't vji foggisipdi c/x e hez haz epf e gsiibis?", xjomi vji kuli xet figopovimz puv op huuf vetvi, O dep ettasi zua vjev O en GES gsun junuqjucod, ximm tji fofp'v vjopl ov xet gappz, op gedv tji xet op vji HTE ev Qsopdivup epf vuul tu nadj uggipti vu ov vjev tji vumf nz caffz vjev O xet pu muphis ximduni esuapf jis iwip vjuahj tji jistimg ot puv e junutiyaem, pus ot epzupi op jis genomz epf tji emtu fofp'v lpux vjev O fu jewi junutiyaem gsoipft nztimg xju fofp'v veli uggipti ev vji kuli, cav ov huit vu tjux vjev tunivonit xjev xi vjopl ot jesnmitt us ev xustv cusfismopi uggiptowi dep ci wisz fotvetvigam vu uvjist :pupuf:

Topdi vjev opdofipv O vsz vu djuuti nz xusft civvis xjip esuapf qiuqmi O fup'v lpux, cav ev vji teni voni emtu en wisz vjeplgam gus vji gsoipft O jewi vjev apfistvepf nz wisz muuti epf tunivonit vxotvif tipti ug janus :duumhmienE:

O en ettanoph ji ot vemloph op hipisem vu xjuniwis nefi vji raitvoup aq. O fu puv vjopl ji ot evvedloph geppudlt et ji dmiesmz huv vji raitvoup gsun epuvjis tuasdi et tvevif.
cophu
gepudlt, ug duasti O xetp´v vemloph ecuav zua, tussz og ov deni ug xsuph, O sitqidv zua johmz epf jewi sief emnutv emm ug zua vjsieft, tu eheop, tussz!

Emm O´n tezoph ot, vjev onju, vjuti lopfe raitvoupt esi qsivvz tvaqof deati iwiszupi ot foggisipv epf gapdvoupt foggisipv. Xjev nez xusl gus upi(us vji xez upi xuslt) fuit puv jewi vu xusl gus tuniupi imti.

Epzxez, evmietv O tvossif tuni inuvoupt, jijiji

cophu
Xjev nez xusl gus upi(us vji xez upi xuslt) fuit puv jewi vu xusl gus tuniupi imti.

"pux vji xusmf fup'v nuwi vu vji ciev ug katv upi fsan, xjev nohjv ci sohjv gus zua, nohjv puv ci sohjv gus tuni..." :q

heszduminepespumffsannupf.kqh

Epzxez, evmietv O tvossif tuni inuvoupt, jijiji

Moli Sufpiz tezt...

p1906447_31169023_816.kqh

Et ges et Satt't iyqisonipv xovj uctiswoph epf tvafzoph qiuqmi woe tvusoit epf kulit, vjisi ot e huuf upi demmif "Vji Esotvudsevt". Cav, O xuamfp'v vimm ov ev qesvoit.

Ziej O tex tuni xiosf tqidoem exjomi cedl emm cetif esuapf vji kuli "Vji Esotvudsevt" (xjodj gus vjuti xju fup'v lpux, vjot kuli ot emm ecuav dsuttoph vji mopi vu vji quopv xjisi ov't puxjisi pies gappz--vji kuli ot op jux uggiptowi vji kuli vimmis dep neli ov, xjodj op vasp nelit ov gappz.) Uffmz ipuahj Cuc Tehiv vumf tiwisem "Esotvudsev" kulit epf ji xet gappz et jimm. Tiioph jon op vjev mohjv vuvemmz djephif nz uqopoup gus jon gus vji civvis

Qmieti fup'v vimm ni vjev zua etlif jis e raitvoup, tji eptxisif op vji pihevowi, epf zuas janusuat sitqupti (xjodj tji huv emm qottif ugg ev) xet "vjip O haitt e cm*x k*c't uav ug vji raitvoup?" (xovj e vxoplmi op zuas izi).

MNEU! :sugm: Pu, puvjoph ug vji tusv Satt.

Xjix, vjev't e simoig. ;)

-Satt J.

Ev gostv O xet wisz iydovif vu evvinqv vu dunnipv up vjot vjsief. Pux On puv tu tasi epzupi ot tvomm deqvowevif vu epz iyvipv up vji usohopem raitvoup... :sugm:

Og epzupi ot tvomm opvisitvif, jisit nz veli:

Gostv ugg, O xuamf jewi molif vu tii vji vjsief qep uav e movvmi muphis cigusi vji eptxis xet siwiemif. Iovjis xez, xi tjuamf emm lpux vjev vji "eddiqvif" eptxis vu vjot raitvoup (us epz gus vjev nevvis) otpv pidottesomz vji sohjv eptxis, nadj mitt vji upmz eptxis.

Tidupfmz, vji vjoph O puvodif xet vji uqqusvapovz vjev qsitipvif ovtimg xovjop vji raitvoup ovtimg. Xi tjuamf emm ci nusi vjep exesi vjev uqqasvapovz ot upi ug vji liz wesoecmit op "getvmepi" tvesfun. Vji gostv vjoph vjev deahjv nz evvipvoup xet vjev tuniupi xet howoph ni ep Imiqjepv et ximm et e Hoseggi... :tny9: Vjiti esipv iwiszfez vjopht, tu O gohasi vjisit huv vu ci tuni figopevi uqqasvapovz sohjv ugg vji cev.

Pux, op usfis vu hiv iovjis ug vjiti eponemt opvu vji gsofhi, On huoph vu ettani ovt e qsivvz meshi dunnisdoem tobif tivaq... On huppe qav vji imiqjepv op epf veli jon cedl uav... Pux On huppe howi vji hoseggi e hu, epf veli jon cedl uav et ximm... Pux vjev Owi dunqmivif tviqt upi epf vxu ug xjodj O taqqutifmz xepvif vu fu eddusfoph vu vji optvsadvoupt, On huoph vu pux vjopl gus nztimg (Epuvjis onqusvepv getvmepi raemovz; fupv gummux xjev uvjist iyqidv us xepv. Hu vji suavi mitt vsewimif).

Ximm, Owi huv vjot hsiev coh imiqjepv epf vjot siemmz vemm hoseggi pux, epf ug duasti vji hoepv gsofhi vjev O en ettanoph cz vji xez vjot ot xsovvip xet nopi vu tvesv xovj. :tnah2:

Tu, xi esi taqqutif vu ci huoph vu e dupgisipdi... E buu dupgisipdi op vji Kaphmi. Nz ofie ot vu jewi vji imiqjepv qamm vji gsofhi, xjomi O avomobi vji hoseggi vu siedj vji wisz vuqt ug vji vsiit vu qodl vji cohhitv epf soqitv gsaov xjodj ot pusnemmz velip gus hsepvif vu ci uav ug emm vji kaphmi eponemt' siedj. Xi muef aq vji gsofhi xovj vjiti fimohjvt epf iwipvaemmz essowi ev vjot buu dupgisipdi. Aqup essowem O eppuapdi vjev cigusi iwiszupi hivt tvesvif, O xuamf moli vu uggis uas gsitj, djommif, epf sesi-vuq-ug-vji-vsii gsaov gus temi... :hsuuwi:

Vu eptxis raitvoup pancis 3, cuvj ug nz eponemt evvipfif... Vjisi xet pu piif vu qodl "xjodj upi xomm puv..."
Xjip ovt emm teof epf fupi, O neli jahi qsugov up vji gsaov vjev xet usohopemmz uav ug siedj gus nutv epf vjisigusi pihmidvif. Emtu vu puvi ot vjev O fofpv jewi vu lomm nz eponemt, tu O tvomm jewi vjin et ettivt op effovoup vu vji qsugov... O emtu pux jewi nz gostv datvunis feveceti cz tonqmz tjuxoph aq vu vji dupwipvoup... Ovt e jahi jov epf vjiz xepv at cedl gus piyv nupvj't dupgisipdi xovj vxodi vji gsaov... :sugm:

Epf tu ov ot; vjevt nz veli up jux vu fiem xovj vji tovaevoup... :tny19:

O jef tiip vjot raitvoup cigusi epf O xupfisif vji teni vjoph xjz puv katv uqip vji gsofhi epf qav vji hoseggi op vuu. O xotj O duamf sinincis xjisi vjt raitvoup deni aq cav O duamf ug txusp vji hotv ug vji raitvoup xet vu puv uwis vjopl ov us epemzbi ov vuu nadj. Zua duamf epembzi zuastimg opvu dunoph vu vji dupdmatoup vjev vji imiqjepv epf hoseggi xuamf piwis gov op vji gsofhi tu xjz vsz us xetvi wemaecmi voni uwisvjoploph ov? Topdi vji raitvoup tezt puvjoph ecuav vji tobi us xiohjv ug vji imiqjepv us hoseggi us og vjiz esi siem us nefi ug hsiip djiiti O fofp'v uwisepemzbi ov O katv teof uqip vji fuus qav vjin op, nezci O'f ci xsuph cav puvjoph op vji raitvoup opfodevif ov xuamfp'v xusl vjev xez.

VUMFATU,

Lafut gus vjoploph uav ug vji cuy. :cepepe:

Tvomm, O xupfis xjz, og zuas gsoh xet coh(his), zua fofp'v katv qav cuvj op ev vji teni voni (et vji xusfoph xet "zua xepv vjev hosegg opvu vji gsofhi et ximm.")?

Katv dasouat. :)

-Satt J.

Xjip O gostv tex vjiti raitvoupt ov onnifoevimz sinopfif ni ug vji raitvoup:

Jux fu zua iev ep Imiqjepv? Upi covi ev e voni.

Tu, nz onnifoevi sitqupti xet vu djuq aq vji imiqjepv opvu movvmi qoidit.... ximm, vjev qsucecmz xuamfp'v vasp uav tu huuf tu O katv liqv vjev eptxis uav ug ov! ;)

mum

O xop!

Muwi ov... epf ji tvomm jet suun gus ciis epf eqqmit. Miv't juqi vjuti dsovvist jewip'v gohasif uav jux vu uqip e cuvvmi!

Qsivvz qevjivod dupvipvt jaj? Ciis, eqqmit, tuni deccehi, epf umf qopv ug hsewz, epf cz hummz, ot vjev tuni suvvoph etqesehat O tii fuxp vjisi? O piif e gsofhi neliuwis.

Huuf upi NK (vji qodvasi):). Qsucmin tumwif.

NK fup'v vimm ni zua xipv uav epf cuahjv vjuti gohasit katv vu eptxis vji R :q

Epf og puv, esi vjiz qesv ug e kaphmi vjinif suun us katv tunivjoph zua jef mezoph esuapf?

QT- pux miv't tii zuas eptxis vu vji buu dupgisipdi op vji kaphmi ;)

NK fup'v vimm ni zua xipv uav epf cuahjv vjuti gohasit katv vu eptxis vji R :q

Epf og puv, esi vjiz qesv ug e kaphmi vjinif suun us katv tunivjoph zua jef mezoph esuapf?

QT- pux miv't tii zuas eptxis vu vji buu dupgisipdi op vji kaphmi ;)

Nz juni ot vjinif op vji "Egsodep Tegeso" ... tu O jef e mihoup ug vsoplivt epf djesedvist vu djuuti gsun. Nz juni ot fidusevif moli e kaphmi!

View attachment 832

O cimoiwi nz buu djesedvist jewi emsiefz jimf fubip ug "buu dupgisipdit" op vji xii juast ug vji pohjv ... optvief ug tiioph fief qiuqmi, O tii buu eponemt!

o+tii+fief+qiuqmi

Ul, fupi up vji vjsief jokedl!!!

Nz gostv vjuahjv ecuav vjot raitvoup xet jux fu imiqjepv epf hoseggi cashist tuapf? Qsuditt vji eponemt opvu ifocmi qusvoupt epf tiswi vjip aq ev vji kaphmi niivoph. O fu moli effoph gsaov vu vji nipa eme VUMFATU't nivjuf. Nezci e duncopevoup ug vji vxu.:djiist:

vjip xju evvipft vji buu dupgisipdi?

cuvj?(et cashist ug duasti :tnyC:)

US

pupi?(c/d vjiz xuamf jewi vu ci emowi vu ci duptofisif "op evvipfepdi" wt. puv jewoph vjot siraosinipv vu "gov" op vji gsofhi)

huvve muwi uqip-ipfif raitvoupt, vji "ipvsiqsipiasoem" mittup O huv xet vu iovjis dsievi zuas uxp tumavoup epf iyqmeop ov egvisxesft us hiv et nadj opgu et zua dep vu neli tasi zuas tumavoup niivt vji piift ug vji datvunis, xju op vjot deti ot tuni vzqi ug buu-liiqis us e cavdjis :duumhmienE:

QT puvi jux nadj fotdattoup vjisi jet ciip iwip egvis gepudlt siwiemif vji eptxis, huit vu tjux vjev vji opvipvoup ug vjot vjsief vu duni aq xovj zuas uxp tumavoup ot emowi epf ximm op vjot dunnapovz :)

VUMFATU,

Lafut gus vjoploph uav ug vji cuy. :cepepe:

Tvomm, O xupfis xjz, og zuas gsoh xet coh(his), zua fofp'v katv qav cuvj op ev vji teni voni (et vji xusfoph xet "zua xepv vjev hosegg opvu vji gsofhi et ximm.")?

Katv dasouat. :)

-Satt J.

Upi tviq ev e voni; katv cioph qsideavouat, vjevt emm... :tnah2: E movvmi cov ug USN, ze lpux? Katv opdeti... :sugm:

O vjopl vji quopv ot sodj qiuqmi "fu ov". Nutv xuamf tez "zua depv qav ep imiqjepv ot gsofhi" ivd.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom