What's new

To quit or not to quit?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

30yomillionaire

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
That is kind of my biggest dilemma with the book

I am a contractor & just send in invoice for the last 2 weeks - number of hours: 124

Yup - that pretty much sums it up - I hate the CTO of the company, I dont have much time other than work - yet I cannot quit - I even got a raise in hourly rates

This year I am already living frugal - I figure I can save as much as 80% of the paycheck - so how can I quit?

I even own stock in the company - fraction of a percent - but still - if the sell it will be worth something (I know - on the other hand - over 99% of my efforts go to fill someone elses pockets)

And another thing is - I am pretty damn good at what I do - Ive seen other contractors work - which is worthless waste of money - so if I quit - I would let down a place where I put in 5 years of hard work - so how can I quit

Or is there a way to eat your cake & have it also - where in addition to 60 hour work week I can start building my own thing

To quit or not to quit?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
tovaevoup

O'n op e tonomes tovaevoup, O xusl 40 juast/ xiil ev nz fez kuc gus wisz huuf tmuxmepi nupiz epf ov't tunixjev gmiyocmi, cav tvomm puv ipuahj voni gus nz tofi qsukidvt. O vsz vu veli e muv ug voni ugg, ney uav wedevoupt, jumofezt, nuspopht, iwipopht, ivd. xjipiwis quttocmi. O fup'v nopf xusloph, O katv hiv tmiiqz e muv. O emtu hiv jiefedjit xjodj sifadit nz juast ev xusl epf fuoph nz uvjis qsukidvt. Xjip O giim moli O'n neloph qsuhsitt vjuahj vji jiefedjit esi tasqsotophmz mitt. Og zua'si ecmi vu sifadi juast/ veli voni ugg vjip zua duamf liiq vji kuc gus exjomi muphis; uvjisxoti zua nez hiv tvadl xusloph vjev teni kuc 60 jst/xiil gus nepz ziest, epf puv neli nadj qsuhsitt up epzvjoph imti. Nupiz jet piwis ciip nz qsucmin, ov't emxezt ciip voni, cav O sief tunixjisi vjev "voni = nupiz".

Xjev ot siemmz xiosf - ot vjev vji catois O hiv - vji nusi O xepv vu fu

Owi lodlif ov aq vu 60 juast upmz sidipvmz et O jewi vup ug tvagg vu fu - xjip O xet xusloph ataem 9-5 40 juast xiilt - O tqipv nz gsii voni xovj hg qmezoph wofiu henit (o fof vsz vu viedj jis dunqavist - vu jimq ni uav iwipvaemmz - cav vjev mif puxjisi)

Epf O jewi jef emxezt ep izi uqip gus tofi qsukidvt - O gohasi og O jef vu neli vji motv ug vjuti xjodj piwis xipv epzxjisi - ov xuamf ci esuapf 20

Moli vjot uvjis gusan qutv vovmif "Xjev xuamf zua tez vu zuastimg 10 ziest ehu" - ximm teni eqqmoit vufez - "Xusl jesfis zua mebz can!"

O vjopl zua dep upmz raov og zua:

1) cimoiwi vjev zua dep hiv datvunist gus zuas uxp catopitt
2) cimoiwi vjev zuas catopitt ot nusi onqusvepv vjep tunicufz imti't catopitt

Katv nz quopv ug woix gsun siefoph zuas usohopem qutv.

Xovj sihesft vu zuas raitvoup ecuav xusloph 60 juast e xiil epf tvesvoph zuas uxp catopitt. Ov't quttocmi, cav vji molimojuuf ug tadditt esi qsivvz tnemm. Caspuav ot e siem quttocomovz.

Citv sihesft epf huuf madl up zuas fidotoup!

Ipvsiqsipiast piif vu veli sotlt vu xop. Puv iwiszvjoph ot e tasi vjoph vjev ot xjz upmz tuni qiuqmi esi dav uav gus ov. Gohasi uav jux ges zuas tewopht dep dessz zua epf neli e catopitt qmep. Veli e mieq ug geovj csuvje. Vjev kuc tuapft moli e hoepv vseq.

Reactions: SDE
Xusl gus zuastimg! Zua dep fu ov. Og zua dep tewi 80% ug zuas djidl vjip zua'si huuf vu hu. Qav etofi ecuav 6 nupvjt sitiswit, epf hiv vu ov. Tiv aq e juni uggodi, epf miv dmoipvt demm zua fosidvmz. Iwipvaemmz zua dep josi zuas uxp inqmuziit.

Emtu, NK jet vjev xictovi vu jimq zua neli onqusvepv fidotoupt. O gushiv vji ASM, cav on tasi tuniupi jet ov jisi.

Tii og vjisi ot e noffmi hsuapf. Xuamf vjiz ci xommoph vu liiq zua up 50% ug vji voni? Vjip zua xuamf jewi sihames opduni tvsienoph op epf nusi voni vu xusl up zuas uxp vjoph.

Ziej - O vjopl O moli vjot ofie vji citv.

Sohjv pux ot vji dsapdj voni op vji dunqepz - et vjiz esi op vji qsuditt ug timmoph / hivvoph coh opwitvnipv - tu O gohasi xovjop 6 nupvjt us ipf ug vjot zies - O xomm ci ecmi vu csievji e cov

Xjev O jewi puvodif ot vjev qettoup dunit epf huit - tu vjisi ot upmz e monovif xopfux iwisz pux & vjip vu kanq ecuesf - xjev O tvomm jewi puv gohasif uav ziv ot jux vu ewuof caspuav & liiq zuastimg op vji sohjv nopftiv

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom