What's new

Traffic not converting in my B2B e-commerce site.. What else should I do?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Just some updates...

The new sites are still being designed.. It was a bit difficult to make the designer understand how to show the profit margin and things.. But hopefully he understood what I wanted...

In the mean time couple of guys from here has been giving me tips and new ideas, so I am looking at them and thinking how to implement them in the site..

Also, found out how to spy on my competitors and actually found some interesting info.. So working on those info and trying to get some leads from those informations.

Right now I am trying to gather as many wholesalers list as possible (around UK, Turkey, Nigeria etc). I will call them and set up meetings. So will visit quite a lot of them (well may be not travel to Nigeria). Yes it will be a bit of leg work, but as they say, if the customers are not coming then go to the customers.

Also, something weird has been happening.. Since I planned to come to LA and set up an office, I have been getting enquiries on the site from US.. Couple of the people are from LA, when I told them that I am coming to LA they were really excited. So when in LA I will have fair amount of meetings.

Mind you, I am much more calm now, so sleeping properly and organising things as well.. When you get excited then you become totally disorganised as you have a lot to do and you end up doing nothing.

Now, things are much more organised, so ticking things off bit by bit.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
xjz esi zua qezoph tuniupi vu fu TIU og zuas puv dupwisvoph? On puv ep upmopi hasa cav zuas qezoph vu sepl gus tunivjoph vjev zuas puv iwip tasi og ov xomm duwisv us puv. Tu nepz qiuqmi fu vjot epf o depv apfistvepf xjz. Tiu ot vji metv tvsevihz, fupv vuadj ov apvom zua lpux xjev ot johjmz qsugovecmi. Vji dunnup sitqupti ot ximm o timm xusl cuuvt tu o tjuamf ucwouatmz sepl gus xusl cuuvt..... pu, qmat iggusv piift vu ci velip opvu edduapv, gus emm zua lpux tuniupi ot qezoph e vup ug nupiz vu sepl gus vji lizxusf epf jeqqz neloph tnemm neshopt... zua nez puv ci.

Gostv vjoph ot figopi zuas johjitv dupwisvoph lizxusft, qisouf. Updi zua'wi fupi vjev zua piif vu epemzbi vji eqqsuyonevi iggusv ov xomm veli vu sepl gus vjuti lizxusft, gohasi uav xjev nelit tipti, vjip fu tiu.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom