The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Trapped by my own selfishness. What would you do?

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
I just released my eCommerce software and have absolutely no sells. I worked 8 months to do this project and sell it. The problem i see is that i ma unique with it and now i realize this.

http://www.proeminentcode.com/

So the question is what to do now ? What needs on the eCommerce niche you know as been unfilled ? Please let me know.

I mention that i will fight until i will make it happen.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUserX09

@Panamera Turbo S .. For me grammar is huge when deciding to do business online. The headings/tag lines could use some serious work.

The FAQs need to be uppercase I instead of "i"

The "store" vs "online shop"- make it "store" vs "prominentcode" also a simple table chart would show the differences better.

I'd consider a monthly fee over a one time of nearly $700. The site looks good and so do the features but I'm sure a majority of people who set up ecommerce shops aren't cool with that kind of commitment. Id rather do even $50/month than $700 for lifetime.

Keep at it and good luck, oh and offer a money back guarantee period if anything, just to get some people in the door for feedback.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
@Panamera Turbo S .. For me grammar is huge when deciding to do business online. The headings/tag lines could use some serious work.

The FAQs need to be uppercase I instead of "i"

The "store" vs "online shop"- make it "store" vs "prominentcode" also a simple table chart would show the differences better.

I'd consider a monthly fee over a one time of nearly $700. The site looks good and so do the features but I'm sure a majority of people who set up ecommerce shops aren't cool with that kind of commitment. Id rather do even $50/month than $700 for lifetime.

Keep at it and good luck, oh and offer a money back guarantee period if anything, just to get some people in the door for feedback.

Thank you very much! I thought about the idea of monthly payment and money back and there are 2 problems:

1. I don't have my own server so i have to host them on a private server. This will imply a domain .com which is $17 per year and a hosting of about $4 per month (the standard hosting). So from start i have to pay those money. Let's say i would do this, but when someone wants his / her money back i lose that money. The exception is when i hit someone who remains customer and stay with me, that way i break the odds in my favor.

2. Time. I am not 100% divorce from time. Yes, i can sleep, swim or hang out while people buy from me. But when back home i have to do the work. One set up will take about 20 minutes. That's fine, no problem. But, what about 20 orders per day ? While i would be more than happy to earn that much, my time no. I would have to spend 6 to 7 hours each day to set up. The solution exists, but that would imply to own a hosting server and some certificates to divorce from time. Those things cost money right now i can't spend.

But overall your help sounds more than good and i appreciate it, and by that i mean i will do this work and with time i will progress things. My intention was to just sell the platform and additional themes, because in that case i was 100% divorce from time.

Thank you a lot my friend! Also, keep pushing with your dreams!

Justin Gesso

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Jun 4, 2014
Colorado
My first comments match Square1Hype...

1. Your sell page has a nice layout, but is riddled with grammatical errors. It needs to be edited. For people making it to your site, this will almost certainly be a stopper.

2. Monthly price model should be much more attractive to you and clients. "As-a-service" is much more expected in the market now too.

3. I am heavy in e-commerce. I have my needs filled quite well by alternatives. Maybe show how your solution compares to big market players, such as Magento, Woocommerce, Shopify, etc... Why should someone do business with you instead of an established, rock-solid alternative? Tackle that head on. You're in a very crowded, well-established place. Look here: http://blog.aheadworks.com/2015/05/ecommerce-platforms-popularity-may-2015-two-platforms-take-half/

4. Building your product is a big part of the battle. Congrats on getting there. Marketing and selling it is now your endeavor and is an entirely separate discipline that you'll have to master if you want this to take off.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
I don't get it..why would anyone use your company instead of all the other well known solutions (shopify, woocommerce, etc..)?

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
My first comments match Square1Hype...

1. Your sell page has a nice layout, but is riddled with grammatical errors. It needs to be edited. For people making it to your site, this will almost certainly be a stopper.

2. Monthly price model should be much more attractive to you and clients. "As-a-service" is much more expected in the market now too.

3. I am heavy in e-commerce. I have my needs filled quite well by alternatives. Maybe show how your solution compares to big market players, such as Magento, Woocommerce, Shopify, etc... Why should someone do business with you instead of an established, rock-solid alternative? Tackle that head on. You're in a very crowded, well-established place. Look here: http://blog.aheadworks.com/2015/05/ecommerce-platforms-popularity-may-2015-two-platforms-take-half/

4. Building your product is a big part of the battle. Congrats on getting there. Marketing and selling it is now your endeavor and is an entirely separate discipline that you'll have to master if you want this to take off.

I totally agree with you,especially at step 3. The thing is like this: i know web programming for about 6 years, it's the best thing i know to do and i enjoy doing it, sure my first intention was to build an app first, but learning a new skill would cost me time that i couldn't afford at that time so it made sense to me to do what i know.

I realize this thing about a month ago when all the people i know started telling me the exact thing you told me at point 3. I am already on my road for a while so it don't make sense to quit and do something else, this is not me.

I would rather die working 24 hours a day at this platform improving it and make something better for the man kind, rather than quit. So i would do whatever it takes to get on the top over those guys.

It doesn't matter if i stay another 8 months with no social life, with no gf, with no fun. It doesn't matter if i have to read a book a day or more, it doesn't matter if i have to come with something new. I will do it! I am committed!

Right now i am 22, i am young, i have a lot of energy. It make sense to work another year or two hard and then retire.

Thank you a lot for your advice, i will take action based on it!

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
I don't get it..why would anyone use your company instead of all the other well known solutions (shopify, woocommerce, etc..)?

I realized this thing a month ago when thing where 90% done. Now i am looking to do something different and improve my platform so that i would stand out.

G

GuestUserX09

@Panamera Turbo S Awesome I'm 22 also, you certainly have accomplished quite a bit here. But like @Y.B. and @Justin Gesso said, there are already several rock solid alternative with lower prices. I didn't want to even mention it because it would be such an ordeal, but you need to put big time and focus at differentiating your positives over say, the top 5 alternatives.

I can sense that fire you've got going, love it man. Keep it up. –As for the setup process, I got confused. But, always make it as simple as possible for someone to make a purchase and have their solution. The smaller you keep that window and process, the happier everyone will be.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

Whenever people say "English is a worthless degree" or similar, this is what I think of. If I'm ever considering buying an eBook, downloading software, etc. if I see a spelling or grammatical error in the preview, that's an instant "next" for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Ditto on all the previous comments (hire an editor...you can find them pretty cheaply on Fiverr.com)...also, people don't need to be convinced of the value of an online shop vs a brick and mortar business. If they're looking for an ecommerce engine, they're already well aware of the advantages.

I think you need to pick a small niche and orient your ecommerce engine to that niche. Otherwise, the amount of money you'll need to hire the dozen expert programmers you'll need to take market share from WooCommerce, etc., will be quite large.

Become the ecommerce engine for one of the following:
  • Personal Trainers
  • Hair Stylists
  • Computer Consultants
  • Information purveyors (people who sell online classes that they made themselves)
  • etc.
If you're in a smaller niche, you can justify a higher price because of the time you'll save your niche in setting up their site.

One question that people will have: what templates are available to use with your system?

By the way, before you do this, TALK to a BUNCH of people in your selected niche first - you need to find out what their pain points are.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
@Panamera Turbo S Awesome I'm 22 also, you certainly have accomplished quite a bit here. But like @Y.B. and @Justin Gesso said, there are already several rock solid alternative with lower prices. I didn't want to even mention it because it would be such an ordeal, but you need to put big time and focus at differentiating your positives over say, the top 5 alternatives.

I can sense that fire you've got going, love it man. Keep it up. –As for the setup process, I got confused. But, always make it as simple as possible for someone to make a purchase and have their solution. The smaller you keep that window and process, the happier everyone will be.

What do you mean when you said you got confused ? You find out that it's hard to order from my website ? Please let me know to improve this.

Actually i am happy to see that it's that hard. The harder it is, the better the opportunity. You see, the commandment of entry it's not violated here. Not anyone can entry on this niche without hard work and specialize knowledge. So this is a good thing, because i know that my top opponents are just 5 and solid.

Right now i find my self in the spot of working on average 10 hours a day, going to sleep at 2 am, having red eyes and my liver started screaming because of the fatigue.

@Jon L said, focusing on a smaller sub-niche of the eCommerce industry is an option until i find i will figure out how to overcome the top 5.

So overall, i want to thank you all for your help. The steps i will take from now are:
1. Edit the english from my website since i have small errors.
2. I will make it more easy to order(after @Square1Hype will tell me what he saw wrong here).
3. Instead of asking $700 from start, i will make it $20 to $50 per month (when someone will stay more than an year i will make more money than instant sell the software)
4. I will offer a free version for download as Magento did(by this i mean something with less features than the final product, this will spread the word faster in the developers community and small business owners).
5. I will offer 14 days risk free. This means someone will come on my website, and if it's not sure of my product he can create a 14 days free eCommerce (this is like Shopify where you get a subdomain for ex: happyshoptest.proeminentcode.com).
6. I will build a brand and make anything possible to differentiate myself from the top 5 leaders industry.

If you have anymore advices or suggestions i listen to them. Thank you!

Kasper

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Dec 4, 2015
Copenhagen, Denmark
HI Panamera,
I can see you have done alot of changes since your other post about the site. Looks nice and clean...

Your pricing... Shopify is 9$/month, so your solution would take 77months to reach break even... So i think you are still over priced. Go find a hosting alternative, there are cheaper solutions out there (try one.com)... I would prefer the lower pay per month, (you can bill them for a year).

Another solution is to get someone to market the solution for you. Get on the phone and talk to web design bureaus, maybe they would use your solution under their name. Imagine what it would cost a company to develop their own ecommerce system... And you offer them to use yours under their own name... just brainstorming...

another thing with your copy, is that it seems you are trying to read potential customers brains with your arguments. NOt the cheapest but the best... what does best mean? how is your solution better? you easily devaluate your product by using the word cheapest, even though you write NOT the cheapest.. try NOT to think of a pink elephant... you did right? Use BEST VALUE instead...

I have loads more to say, but I have to go to a meeting ;)

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
HI Panamera,
I can see you have done alot of changes since your other post about the site. Looks nice and clean...

Your pricing... Shopify is 9$/month, so your solution would take 77months to reach break even... So i think you are still over priced. Go find a hosting alternative, there are cheaper solutions out there (try one.com)... I would prefer the lower pay per month, (you can bill them for a year).

Another solution is to get someone to market the solution for you. Get on the phone and talk to web design bureaus, maybe they would use your solution under their name. Imagine what it would cost a company to develop their own ecommerce system... And you offer them to use yours under their own name... just brainstorming...

another thing with your copy, is that it seems you are trying to read potential customers brains with your arguments. NOt the cheapest but the best... what does best mean? how is your solution better? you easily devaluate your product by using the word cheapest, even though you write NOT the cheapest.. try NOT to think of a pink elephant... you did right? Use BEST VALUE instead...

I have loads more to say, but I have to go to a meeting ;)

Work, fail, learn, move forward, work, fail, learn, move forward......succeed! This is the process and there are no shortcuts. I am here on this forum to learn new things and help others as well.

I agree at the part with the pricing, and i was thinking to change it after i come back home. I am willing to do all the possible and impossible changes until i succeed.

When you come back please let me know your other advices, i can see that you have more experience than me.

Thank you very much my dear friend :)

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
Does anybody thinks would be a problem if my prices are per year instead of month ? The reason is that i eliminate some risk by this.

For example:
An enterprise solution would mean for me to buy a $50 /mo unlimited hosting with domain name included (12 x 50 = $600) and an one year $84 SSL service.
Total: $668 per year and adding 20% my profit would turn to $801.6 per year.

Please be honest.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
I think you should stop trying to compete with Shopify and killer-apps like Magento.
Use your platform to build custom stores. Create a pipelane that allows you to have them done in little time.
Then the game becomes selling the service of ecommerce building, not the software.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
I think you should stop trying to compete with Shopify and killer-apps like Magento.
Use your platform to build custom stores. Create a pipelane that allows you to have them done in little time.
Then the game becomes selling the service of ecommerce building, not the software.

What do you mean exactly?

If you mean just to make custom stores to local business, well this is part of the plan but not the full plan. If i do what you say, i will find my self in a place locked by time, with no leverage and no scale. With those things, i don't see a business that i can turn into a multi million valuation.

The business must have N.E.C.S.T.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014

If you mean just to make custom stores to local business, well this is part of the plan but not the full plan. If i do what you say, i will find my self in a place locked by time, with no leverage and no scale. With those things, i don't see a business that i can turn into a multi million valuation.

I get what you say.

But for this thing to go seven figures, you need an angle. Generic e-commerce solution? You need to compete with giants and win.

Or - you can specialize the software to build a framework that allows you to make enterprise grade ecommerce websites in a fraction of the time it takes to competition that doesn't have a proprietary software platform.
Create a system, a pipeline that makes the building process a breeze.
Leverage that to become top of the line in that field. Hone the system.
Eventually, hire people to do the work.

You do have leverage in the software platform.
Any business is locked by time until you can make it not. Even if you sell product you will be working 80 hours weeks until you can hire.
In this case, you will hire just the same.
As for scale, maybe it can't scale to millions of units - but does it matter, when each contract is worth tens of thousands?

Look, maybe it never gets to be worth a ton. But not every business is a winner.
You gotta hedge your bets. Choose the angle that has the best odds to work.

Is going against Shopify the best bet? I doubt it.

Of course, I know very little of your software. You must evaluate and make a decision.
The thing I want to warn you about is this: follow the numbers, not the idea you made in your mind.

G

GuestUserX09

1. I don't have my own server so i have to host them on a private server. This will imply a domain .com which is $17 per year and a hosting of about $4 per month (the standard hosting). So from start i have to pay those money. Let's say i would do this, but when someone wants his / her money back i lose that money. The exception is when i hit someone who remains customer and stay with me, that way i break the odds in my favor.

2. Time. I am not 100% divorce from time. Yes, i can sleep, swim or hang out while people buy from me. But when back home i have to do the work. One set up will take about 20 minutes. That's fine, no problem. But, what about 20 orders per day ? While i would be more than happy to earn that much, my time no. I would have to spend 6 to 7 hours each day to set up. The solution exists, but that would imply to own a hosting server and some certificates to divorce from time. Those things cost money right now i can't spend.

This is what I was mentioning, this process seems to.. heavy. This is a bit outside of my expertise but it looks like an opportunity to simplify somewhere.

Also about the payments. Let's say 100 people sign up x $700 but 24 people quit during the money back guarantee period.. You still profit $53,200 -- It's always worth doing a few L's (losses) on the way to growing a customer trust in the beginning.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
I get what you say.

But for this thing to go seven figures, you need an angle. Generic e-commerce solution? You need to compete with giants and win.

Or - you can specialize the software to build a framework that allows you to make enterprise grade ecommerce websites in a fraction of the time it takes to competition that doesn't have a proprietary software platform.
Create a system, a pipeline that makes the building process a breeze.
Leverage that to become top of the line in that field. Hone the system.
Eventually, hire people to do the work.

You do have leverage in the software platform.
Any business is locked by time until you can make it not. Even if you sell product you will be working 80 hours weeks until you can hire.
In this case, you will hire just the same.
As for scale, maybe it can't scale to millions of units - but does it matter, when each contract is worth tens of thousands?

Look, maybe it never gets to be worth a ton. But not every business is a winner.
You gotta hedge your bets. Choose the angle that has the best odds to work.

Is going against Shopify the best bet? I doubt it.

Of course, I know very little of your software. You must evaluate and make a decision.
The thing I want to warn you about is this: follow the numbers, not the idea you made in your mind.

I don't understand the part with:

" you can specialize the software to build a framework that allows you to make enterprise grade ecommerce websites in a fraction of the time it takes to competition that doesn't have a proprietary software platform.
Create a system, a pipeline that makes the building process a breeze."

Do you mean to improve the platform, pack it into a zip format and sell it as a digital product ? Or to sell it as a service where people come buy and each month i earn fee (it means to get hosting for them, buy them domain name and install the platform and give them the url and their admin panel controls) for using my software ?

Please explain your idea, i don't understand exactly what do you mean.

I appreciate your help.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
This is what I was mentioning, this process seems to.. heavy. This is a bit outside of my expertise but it looks like an opportunity to simplify somewhere.

Also about the payments. Let's say 100 people sign up x $700 but 24 people quit during the money back guarantee period.. You still profit $53,200 -- It's always worth doing a few L's (losses) on the way to growing a customer trust in the beginning.

Good point! Ok, so hosting the platform for each customer and earning a monthly fee from them make sense(like Shopify and Magento do).

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
I just released my eCommerce software and have absolutely no sells. I worked 8 months to do this project and sell it. The problem i see is that i ma unique with it and now i realize this.

http://www.proeminentcode.com/

So the question is what to do now ? What needs on the eCommerce niche you know as been unfilled ? Please let me know.

I mention that i will fight until i will make it happen.
I didn't read any of the responses, so this may have been said.

What have you done to get SALES?

Building a business is like LEGO blocks, you have to have all the pieces of the puzzle put together to build your masterpiece.

Product (looks like you have this block built)
Sales/marketing.
Customer service (this comes later)

I see the next shopify here....when you adjust, sell, listen to feedback from your customers, and do it right.

Also - look into unique selling points.... what makes your product better than the competition?

sell...sell...sell...

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
I didn't read any of the responses, so this may have been said.

What have you done to get SALES?

Building a business is like LEGO blocks, you have to have all the pieces of the puzzle put together to build your masterpiece.

Product (looks like you have this block built)
Sales/marketing.
Customer service (this comes later)

I see the next shopify here....when you adjust, sell, listen to feedback from your customers, and do it right.

Also - look into unique selling points.... what makes your product better than the competition?

sell...sell...sell...

last year a putted the price for one license $5 to see what happens and i sold only one unit. After that nothing else, no more sells. I Improved the platform spend some money on advertising(less than $100). I offered free to some people and a programmer friend told me it's very good and he likes it.

I have on average 30 visitators (i don't know where they come from, they just come each day different people) on my website each from different parts of the world, but over 50% americans. A received an email from a guy which asked me if the platform it's also available in arabian languange.

But overall those are the current circumstances.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
I don't understand the part with:

" you can specialize the software to build a framework that allows you to make enterprise grade ecommerce websites in a fraction of the time it takes to competition that doesn't have a proprietary software platform.
Create a system, a pipeline that makes the building process a breeze."

Do you mean to improve the platform, pack it into a zip format and sell it as a digital product ? Or to sell it as a service where people come buy and each month i earn fee (it means to get hosting for them, buy them domain name and install the platform and give them the url and their admin panel controls) for using my software ?

Please explain your idea, i don't understand exactly what do you mean.

I appreciate your help.
I'm talking about pivoting from "a ecommerce cms" to a premium, enterprise platform that you use to build cutting edge eCommerce solutions.
Start selling the service. The product is the service. The proprietary platform is your USP.
Make it good, make it optimized for building custom websites (so your margins grow) and position yourself in the market as *the* choice for custom ecommerce. Target big, big clients. Become the top of the industry.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
last year a putted the price for one license $5 to see what happens and i sold only one unit. After that nothing else, no more sells. I Improved the platform spend some money on advertising(less than $100). I offered free to some people and a programmer friend told me it's very good and he likes it.

I have on average 30 visitators (i don't know where they come from, they just come each day different people) on my website each from different parts of the world, but over 50% americans. A received an email from a guy which asked me if the platform it's also available in arabian languange.

But overall those are the current circumstances.

Only 30 visitors per day?

In google analytics, look at the referral data. Lots of bots come to my site - idk if that's it. But you can see where the traffic is coming from the majority of the time.

TRAFFIC.

Who is your IDEAL customer? How can you get your message in front of them? Spending $100 per day? or total?

Offer a free trial - get the contact info of people who sign up for it -and see what their needs are.

Traffic - more sales - talk to your customers. Learn. Adjust.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
Only 30 visitors per day?

In google analytics, look at the referral data. Lots of bots come to my site - idk if that's it. But you can see where the traffic is coming from the majority of the time.

TRAFFIC.

Who is your IDEAL customer? How can you get your message in front of them? Spending $100 per day? or total?

Offer a free trial - get the contact info of people who sign up for it -and see what their needs are.

Traffic - more sales - talk to your customers. Learn. Adjust.

I know Andrew, i will spend more money on advertising and offer a 14 days free risk trial and get contact info.

Thanks or advice!

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
I'm talking about pivoting from "a ecommerce cms" to a premium, enterprise platform that you use to build cutting edge eCommerce solutions.
Start selling the service. The product is the service. The proprietary platform is your USP.
Make it good, make it optimized for building custom websites (so your margins grow) and position yourself in the market as *the* choice for custom ecommerce. Target big, big clients. Become the top of the industry.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do you mean becoming a brand only for the top companies? Yeah, this make a lot of sense. It means to eliminate the low, average and high business and target only the huge ones. Good!

The scale will go down, but the magnitude will go insane!

So instead of earning $249 / month will mean earning over $2,490 per month. Yes, this gave me faith. But i know that for this i have to stand out and come with something incredible good and my only enemy will be Magento. Hmm 1 vs 1 ? Sounds better than 1 vs 100.

I will make it!

Should i offer something free for developers and for new customers 14 days risk free ?

Thanks a lot bro!

GrayCode

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Nov 23, 2015

Why not start out like this. Do the online store for local businesses that are mom and pop and offer a $20 monthly recurring fee to stay on top of it for them and help with any changes they may need.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
Why not start out like this. Do the online store for local businesses that are mom and pop and offer a $20 monthly recurring fee to stay on top of it for them and help with any changes they may need.

I will actually start this month with a costumer on that way. We live in a world where you have to stand out. You see, my town is like a mini Monaco. I see expensive cars every where. But you what? When i see a BMW or a Mercedes-Benz i fell nothing. They are expensive ? Yes, but they don't make a difference.

Now when i see a Lamborghini things change. High price, expensive features, high quality, brand, speed, sound. It stand out.

This is the thing i also have to do, i have to stand out with all of those things. By this i mean higher price (not for everybody), high quality and S.U.C.S. (superior unexpected customer service).

It's ok to start from bottom with a few local stores ? Absolutely, i no doubt that. Until i create the platform this is what i will do.

GrayCode

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Nov 23, 2015
I will actually start this month with a costumer on that way. We live in a world where you have to stand out. You see, my town is like a mini Monaco. I see expensive cars every where. But you what? When i see a BMW or a Mercedes-Benz i fell nothing. They are expensive ? Yes, but they don't make a difference.

Now when i see a Lamborghini things change. High price, expensive features, high quality, brand, speed, sound. It stand out.

This is the thing i also have to do, i have to stand out with all of those things. By this i mean higher price (not for everybody), high quality and S.U.C.S. (superior unexpected customer service).

It's ok to start from bottom with a few local stores ? Absolutely, i no doubt that. Until i create the platform this is what i will do.
I agree with your points. One thing i will recommend as others did, is to get your site looked at and worked on by an editor that is HUGE. it will be very important in earning people's trust.

Also, as far as S.U.C.S i read that someone somewhere on this Forum.. Forgot who it was, but if you are out there and read this claim it :)

Anyway he/she would go as far as to record 30sec - 2min personal videos to help people walk through issues they may be having. I am also implementing this and you should as well. While it is not scalable (directly from you) probably past 100-200 customers, it definitely delivers a WOW factor.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.