The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Truffle hunting as a side hustle

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Owknn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Aug 25, 2022
Hello, dear entrepreneurs! I’m currently working at a construction site tryna earn some cash so I can invest in a side hustle that will make me more money. And I’m thinking Truffle hunting as it is widely popular in Bulgaria, more than 20k people make a living out of it here. Currently I’m working for 25-30dolar/hr a kg of Truffle is worth 40-50dolars right now. The biggest advantage is that I’m living at the highest truffle harnesting part of Bulgaria, people find ‘em everywhere (literally) in the park, in front of their apartment, in their garden, under trees and so on.
I already own a truffle dog but I wanna invest in 2 more and a cheap off-road(for around 300-400dolars) that will save us time and energy for both me and my dogs.
I live in a small town where we have couple experienced truffle hunters and they make a pretty good living.
Thanks for reading, I wanna hear your opinions and thoughts too.
I will post a new thread soon and make my intentions clear and reveal my big plan about my truffle business.
Have a nice day!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.