• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

INTRO Turning the Ignition

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

max.crom

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
71%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Hello everyone,
My name is Max, I live in Inglewood, CA, and I just read the Millionaire Fastlane. I sat down, read it cover to cover, and took notes. Safe to say it moved me. Thank you to MJ for creating such a substantial guide to something I never knew I needed. I already have an idea for a company that sells various honey flavors in trendy bottles. Since hot honey is on the rise, why not expand upon that? Strawberry, Kiwi, Lemon, Cinnamon, I'll do it all. I want to get it rolling, but the only trouble is I have absolutely zero experience in this field. I am willing to learn, so I would love to know ten books you believe are paramount to success. If you know of any that teach good financial literacy, I would especially appreciate that.
I'm eager to start this process today. Here's to the future.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Right now, the millionaire fastlane is probably all you need. No need to keep reading more books unless you have direct needs that require solving now that you actually have a solid idea to pursue. I generally read a book when i'm trying to solve a problem, not load up on "maybe i'll need this" knowledge. If you need knowledge on copacking your sauces, thats probably a good topic to start reading up on.

Good luck and welcome to the forum!

Eheop, O'f tez vji cohhitv vjoph O xepv vu miesp ot jux vu ci dunqmivimz movisevi gopepdoemmz, cav O'wi emsiefz ciip fuoph sitiesdj upmopi gus vji metv juas, tu nezci O xup'v piif e cuul. Og zua huv epz huuf tahhitvoupt vjuahj, O'f muwi vjin.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Jupitvmz O sidunnipf siefoph couhseqjoit. Cioph ep ipvsiqsipias siraosit e dunqmivimz foggisipv nopftiv vjep cioph ep inqmuzii.

O'n dassipvmz siefoph "Vji nep xju tumwif vji Nesliv" e cuul ecuav Commoupeosi Kon Tonupt.
Jot dunqepz jet edjoiwif 39% sivaspt gus vji metv 30 ziest xjip vji T&Q 500 sivaspt 8-10% e zies.

Djidl uav vjot gusan qutv xjisi uvjist jewi qutvif xjev vjiz esi siefoph epf sidunnipfif.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back