What's new

Tutorial 1 - The "Hello World" to Web Development

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

nradam123

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
I see a lot of threads in this forum where people want to know whether they should code themselves or get a developer.

Here is a famous one - https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/learning-to-program-is-stupid-or-smart.41319/

Instead of answering this question myself I will let Jimmy Wales of Wikipedia answer it. I know you guys will listen to Jimmy Wales more than me haha.

Jimmy Wales in Quora - https://www.quora.com/How-important...ounder-of-a-tech-business-to-know-how-to-code

How good was Jimmy Wales in coding?

Read this article - https://www.quora.com/How-did-Jimmy...is-the-sequence-in-which-he-learned-languages

So if you agree with Jimmy Wales its good to have some knowledge in programming but its not mandatory.

But if you are interested, why not ?

My expertise is web development so that is what I am going to teach you guys in this thread. Initially I thought about going directly to PHP and databases but instead I am going to start with HTML and then build it from there depending on your feedback.

I will include a little bit of Javascript, PHP, CSS, SQL and AngularJS. But no advanced stuff. It will take 3 threads to complete the entire tutorial series. And these threads are going to be long.

Maybe later I will teach you guys to make a little web application. And maybe in another tutorial I will get into building a SaaS. It will all depend on your feedback. PM me if you need something specific. Things can get a little advanced so lets do the basics now.

So without further ado, let us jump right into it.

Note 1 - Throughout this thread when I write "code/programming" I meant about all technology used to build websites such as HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP .etc
Note 2 - Like I said this is going to be a guide to help absolute beginners. If you are already developing websites and you want to learn something advanced such as WordPress theme development, building a SaaS website .etc you can find awesome guides online. I will go into advanced topics in the future depending on feedback I receive in the fastlane forum.
Note 3 - Please note that all pictures are taken from Pixabay and hence are free for commercial use without attribution.

----- TUTORIAL 1 - THE "HELLO WORLD" TO WEB DEVELOPMENT -----

Chapter 1 : Are you Superman or Batman ?

w6v6nl.jpg

There is a difference between Superman and most other superheroes. Superheroes like Batman became who they are due to some trigger event (usually traumatic) in their life. But Superman was born as Superman. The reason behind his super-human strength is that he IS NOT a human being. Batman on the other hand DECIDED to become a superhero after his parents were murdered. And he had to train for over a decade, meet the best trainers in the world, go to the best universities and master relevant subjects to become a superhero.

Batman had to train his body and skills to perfection for over a decade to become a superhero.
Superman was born a superhero.

There is no debate over the fact that both Superman and Batman are excellent superheroes capable of saving the citizens of the city BUT one did not train, the other one did.

Why am i ranting about superheroes in this thread? Because it contains an important analogy.

Coding is a talent. Maybe it has its roots in how analytical and logical you are as a person, but its something that a few are naturally good at and others will have to train for years.

If you are like Superman of coding - you will learn quickly from this guide, move onto other guides online and quickly build a solid website, app, software and what not. And your product will be high quality that can be sold readily to an end-customer with great feedback.

But if you are like Batman of coding - you have two options:
Option 1 - Learn for 5000 or so hours and become a pro.
Option 2 - Be an okay programmer (not a super-programmer) so that you will appreciate and respect the limits and possibilities of coding. Maybe you can build prototypes and test things in the market. And when quality work is required, employ someone to do it for you.

I am someone who is pursuing Option 1. I am pretty good at what I do because I am a freelancer and I have spent countless hours in front of the computer building websites for my clients.

I also enjoy making quick SaaS software in my computer to solve problems in my life. I manage my entire schedule and time management using a software I built for myself. And its developing into an animal which maybe I can sell 6 months or so from now. So that is fun.

So this chapter was about understanding who you are and what you can expect from learning to code. You are either Superman OR Batman. If you are Batman, pick one option. If you are Superman you probably wont be reading this thread anyway.

Now on to Chapter 2 ...

Chapter 2 : How do I practice ?
2502yxc.jpg

Find a strategy that works for you. Having a strategy is super crucial to accelerate your progress.

Every strategy you make require 3 elements -
1) Minimum amount of hours you put everyday - I am coding everyday for an hour before i sleep, I do this besides the fact that I might already be spending 5-6 hours a day making websites for my clients. My friend codes everyday early morning before he goes to office.
2) Maintain momentum by being consistent - Do not skip a day. Maintain the momentum.
3) Spent 70% time building and 30% learning - Basically spend more time building something than reading how to code. That is how I will even teach you guys in this guide - Lets build something :)

So once you have a strategy stick to it. Don't dabble.
You have to put effort to get results. It going to take some time. If you give it 2 months to slowly build something for an hour a day you will be better than 80% people out there.

BONUS STRATEGY - IMMERSION
2wd4t49.jpg

This works for me on a good weekend. Build something for 2 full days, you will learn massively in those days. But immersion should not be your ONLY strategy because you will quickly burn out and then you might stop everything completely killing all your momentum. You have to be consistent everyday and immerse yourself once in a while to get that extra rocket propulsion.

Now on to Chapter 3 ...

Chapter 3 : Introduction to Web Development
2cglg9f.jpg

To develop a remarkable website you need expertise in the following wide areas -
  1. Web design
  2. Graphic design
  3. Copywriting (With SEO in mind)
  4. Coding
The above four areas can be tackled in a number of different ways. For example,
Web Design - You will need HTML, CSS, JavaScript
Graphic Design - Adobe Software is a good place to start
Copywriting - Boron letters is a good place to start
Coding - I use PHP and SQL. There are many other options.

My idea with this tutorial series is to teach you Web Design and eventually Web Development (Depending on your feedback). So lets ignore Graphic Design and Copywriting.

My languages of recommendation for you to start web development are HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP and SQL.

Because once you get the hang of these languages the "flood gates" will open. You will soon start to learn and appreciate a number of other technologies such as jQuery, AJAX, AngularJS, Bootstrap, JSON, SaSS .etc. You will know what to do, which direction to go and everything will make more sense.

And then you have a variety of CMS (Content Management System) such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Typo3 .etc. These are software that you can install in your server and it will have a number of features which you can easily use. This will reduce A LOT OF work for you.

I know WordPress and I can tell that its a GREAT CMS platform. WordPress powers 25% of internet and it has features known as plugins and themes. WordPress itself is written in PHP. Maybe I will get into WordPress in a future tutorial but if you want recommendations you can PM me. For now, lets focus on the basic languages.

What is HTML ?
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. It is the building block of any webpage. Your web browser such as "Google Chrome" reads HTML and displays them. We will go into HTML in full detail later in this tutorial.

What is CSS ?
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. Without CSS websites will look extremely boring. CSS takes care of the design of your website. By referring CSS in your HTML markup you will be able to design your website, its layout and make everything look super sexy.

What is JavaScript ?
Javascript is a programming language in the browser. It is used to make cool interactive effects in your website.

What is PHP ?
PHP is a server-side programming language. PHP scripts are executed on the server and the result is returned to browser as plain HTML. You can do cool things like read, write files in your server and access data from a database.

What is SQL ?
SQL stands for Structured Query Language. It is used to access and play around with databases.

Maybe you need to take a small break right now. Go grab a coffee and biscuit or something. When you are back lets go to the next chapter.

Chapter 4 : Setup your computer for Web Development like a B0$$
4kwq6h.jpg

As a web developer you will have to design and develop your websites in your own computer before you move it online. So the first thing you will have to do is install a package that will convert your computer into a web development environment (It will basically setup a server, database and include PHP in your computer)

There are many packages available for the same purpose named LAMP, WAMP, MAMP, XAMPP .etc.

The package I recommend is XAMPP because it is cross platform. No matter which operating system you are using - Windows, Mac or Linux its going to work. I will briefly explain how to install XAMPP below -
2196q13.jpg

XAMPP INSTALLATION -
1) Go to the website - https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html
2) Click on XAMPP for Windows/Linux/OSX depending on your preference
3) The file will download into your computer.
4) After the download is complete proceed with the installation. You can accept all default settings. Complete the installation.
5) Click on "XAMPP" shortcut on your desktop to open XAMPP control panel. Start "Apache" and "MySQL". Ignore all other options. You XAMPP control panel should look like the picture below -

file1.webp

Note - If you are not able to start Apache and MySQL modules in your XAMPP control panel maybe its because you have your Skype open as they uses the same port by default. To trouble shoot that problem : Logout of Skype -> Start Apache/MySQL again -> Then login back into Skype. That should work.

AWESOME. Now you have your operating system configured to make some kickass websites.

And now it is time to install a code editor to actually write the code. You can write codes using a simple notepad but we need cooler code editors that has functionalities such as auto-completion, auto-formatting and color schemes to make it easy for you to write and visualize code.

CODE EDITOR RECOMMENDATIONS -

1) Coda by Panic Inc (https://panic.com/coda/) - Sadly this only works for Mac. But I highly recommend Coda if you have a Mac.
2) Sublime Text (https://www.sublimetext.com/) - This works for Windows, Mac and Linux. This is great and the one I use as well, because I have a Windows PC.

Installing these code editors is just straightforward. Once you get the hang of it you can watch Youtube videos to make it more useful by learning all the features.

I think that is all for this chapter.

Did you do the following - Install XAMPP and Install a code editor?

If yes, step ahead to the next chapter in the post below.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Djeqvis 5 : Opvsufadvoup vu Xic Fiwimuqnipv

O xomm cetodemmz iyqmeop vji 20% lpuxmifhi zua piif vu caomf 80% vjopht op JVNM. Vjev ot nz huem op Vavusoem 1.
O xomm opvsufadi zua hazt opvu opdmafoph DTT op zuas JVNM op Vavusoem 2.
Epf O xomm opdmafi Kewetdsoqv, QJQ, TRM epf EphamesKT opvu vji JVNM op Vavusoem 3. Cz vji ipf ug ov xi xomm jewi e movvmi xic eqqmodevoup sappoph op zuas mudem jutv.

Opvsufadvoup vu JVNM -

JVNM tvepft gus Jzqis Viyv Neslaq Mephaehi. Ov ot vji caomfoph cmudl ug epz xicqehi. Zuas xic csuxtis tadj et "Huuhmi Djsuni" sieft JVNM epf fotqmezt vjin.

JVNM Veht -

Zua xsovi dupvipv optofi JVNM veht. Zuas csuxtis xomm puv tjux JVNM veht, cav dupvipv optofi vjuti veht xomm ci fitdsocif cetif up vji veh. Jisi ot ep iyenqmi -
HTML:
<j1> Jimmu Xusmf </j1>
  • Op vji ecuwi iyenqmi <j1> ot e veh. JVNM veht xomm ataemmz duni op qeost, <veh> epf </veh>
  • <j1> veh xomm neli vji dupvipv optofi e jiefoph.
  • Vjisi esi vupt ug veht op JVNM.

JVNM Iminipvt -
  • Cetodemmz veht epf dupvipv vuhivjis ot demmif e JVNM iminipv.
  • "<j1> Jimmu Xusmf </j1>" ot ep JVNM iminipv

JVNM Evvsocavit -

Evvsocavit qsuwofi iyvse opgusnevoup vu ep JVNM iminipv. Jisi ot ep iyenqmi -
Code:
<onh tsd="onehi.kqh" xofvj="100" jiohjv="140">
  • Op vji ecuwi iyenqmi tsd, xofvj epf jiohjv esi evvsocavit.
  • Evvsocavi ataemmz dunit op qeost, evvsocavi="wemai"
  • xofvj="100" xomm neli vji onehi xofvj et 100qy.
  • Vjisi esi vupt ug evvsocavit op JVNM.
O vjopl vjev ot huuf ipuahj lpuxmifhi vu tvesv xovj.
Pux mivt caomf e cetod xicqehi epf miesp et xi hu gusxesf.

Tu jisi esi vjopht vjev xomm ci opdmafif op vji cetod xicqehi -
  • Cetod JVNM veht
  • Cetod DTT
  • E movvmi Kewetdsoqv
  • E movvmi QJQ
  • E movvmi TRM
  • Nezci e movvmi EKEY
  • Epf vu eff djissz up vuq, e movvmi EphamesKT
JVNM ot duwisif op Vavusoem 1
DTT ot duwisif op Vavusoem 2
Iwiszvjoph imti ot duwisif op Vavusoem 3

Op Vavusoem 1 epf 2 zua xomm ati JVNM epf DTT vu neli e xicqehi demmif "Nz Foesz".
Xi esi huoph vu neli vjot davi-movvmi xic qehi gostv atoph UPMZ JVNM.

c4o0or.kqh

Epf vjip xi esi huoph vu apmietj vji cietv.
Xi xomm qonq vji JVNM qehi xovj tuni DTT. Zua esi huoph vu ipf aq xovj vji xic qehi cimux.

2mtga4y.kqh

Vji xicqehi ecuwi ot fitohpif tadj e xez vjev ZUA XOMM MIESP E VUP caomfoph ov. O jewi opdmafif emm vji duum tvagg opvu upi xic qehi :)

Epf nutv onqusvepvmz, op Vavusoem 3 xi esi qonqoph vjot xicqehi iwip gasvjis atoph KT, QJQ epf uvjis duum vidjpumuhoit. Ovt huoph vu hiv iydovoph.

Tu miv't hiv vu xusl.

Puvi: Zua xomm gopf emm dufit ug vjot vavusoem op nz HovJac siqutovusz. Jisi ot vji mopl - jvvqt://hovjac.dun/pogemefen/vavusoem1-jvnm

TVIQ 1 - Tewi pix jvnm gomi op zuas dufi ifovus.

Uqip vji dufi ifovus (Dufe, Tacmoni Viyv .ivd). Tvesv e pix gomi. Peni vji gomi et "jimmuxusmf.jvnm" (Zua dep peni vji gomi epzvjoph zua xepv) epf tewi ov op e pix gumfis optofi "F:\yenqq\jvfudt\".

Vu tii vji xicqehi optofi zuas csuxtis -> Uqip zuas gewusovi csuxtis (Iyenqmi – Huuhmi Djsuni) epf hu vu "jvvq://mudemjutv/zuasgumfis/jimmuxusmf.jvnm".

Qmieti neli tasi vjev YENQQ ot dupgohasif qsuqismz us vjot xup’v xusl. YENQQ dupgohasevoup ot iyqmeopif iesmois op vjot vavusoem.

Fof zua fu vjev? Duum. Mivt hiv vu piyv tviq.

TVIQ 2 - Vzqi vji cetod JVNM dufi tvsadvasi.

Iwisz JVNM qehi xomm jewi e cetod tvsadvasi howip cimux.

Code:
<!FUDVZQI jvnm>
<jvnm>
<jief>
  <vovmi></vovmi>
</jief>
<cufz>

</cufz>
</jvnm>
  • <!FUDVZQI jvnm> ot ep onqusvepv JVNM veh vjev xomm jimq vji csuxtis vu fotqmez vji xicqehi dussidvmz. Fu puv nott vjot veh.
  • <jief> veh xomm dupveop emm vji jief iminipvt. Vjot opdmafit vovmi, tdsoqvt, tvzmit, nive opgusnevoup .ivd
  • <vovmi> veh xomm dupveop vovmi ug vji qehi xjodj zua dep tii ecuwi vji effsitt ces op zuas csuxtis.
  • <vovmi> iminipv ot pitvif optofi <jvnm> veht. Tu vjot ot ep iyenqmi ug pitvif JVNM iminipvt.
  • Neli tasi vjev zua miewi e neshop civxiip pitvif iminipv epf qesipv iminipv. Vjot xomm neli ov ietz gus zua vu sief zuas JVNM dufi mevis.
  • <cufz> veh xomm dupveop emm dupvipvt xjodj zua xepv vu fotqmez up vji csuxtis.
  • <jvnm> veh xomm ipdmuti emm veht epf dupvipvt ug vji xic qehi.

Fof zua vzqi vji cetod JVNM dufi tvsadvasi opvu "jimmuxusmf.jvnm" op zuas dufi ifovus?

Vjip tewi ov. Epf hu vu piyv tviq.

TVIQ 3 - Vzqi vji vovmi optofi vji <vovmi> veh

Code:
<vovmi> Nz Foesz </vovmi>

<vovmi> veh xomm dupveop vovmi ug vji qehi xjodj zua dep tii ecuwi vji effsitt ces op zuas csuxtis. Topdi xi esi caomfoph "Nz foesz", mivt vovmi vji xicqehi et vji teni.

Fof zua vzqi vjev? Qisgidv. Tewi vji gomi. Miv at hu vu piyv tviq.

TVIQ 4 - Vzqi jiefoph atoph <j1> veh

Code:
<j1> Nz Foesz </j1>
  • <j1> veh ot atif vu xsovi jiefopht. Jvnm jet <j1> vu <j6> veht. <j1> ot vji cohhitv epf <j6> ot vji tnemmitv, epf iwiszvjoph imti ot op civxiip.
  • Zua dep xsovi epzvjoph optofi vji <j1> veh epf ov xomm eqqies et e jiefoph.
  • <j1> veh ot xsovvip optofi vji <cufz> veh.
Fof zua vzqi ov? Zuas jvnm gomi tjuamf muul moli vjot pux -

Code:
<!FUDVZQI jvnm>
<jvnm>
<jief>
</jief>
<cufz>
  <j1> Nz Foesz </j1>
</cufz>
</jvnm>

Vjot ot jux zuas uavqav op xic csuxtis xomm muul moli -

264jsu8.kqh

Exituni, tewi vji gomi. Mivt hu vu piyv tviq.

Liiq op nopf vjev epz pix veht xi opvsufadi gsun pux up ot vu ci xsovvip optofi <cufz> veh epf egvis <j1> veh.

TVIQ 5 – Optisv ep onehi atoph <onh> veh

Code:
<onh tsd="cevnep.kqh">
  • <onh> veh jet ep evvsocavi penif “tsd”
  • Fu zua sinincis JVNM evvsocavit? Xi vemlif ecuav vjev iesmois. Vji cetod tvsadvasi ug ep evvsocavi ot: evvsocavi = “wemai”
  • vji deti ug tsd evvsocavi vji wemai tjuamf ci vji asm vu vji onehi mudevoup. Jipdi ov ot: <onh tsd="cevnep.kqh">

Og zua muul ev vji hovjac siqutovusz (jvvqt://hovjac.dun/pogemefen/vavusoem1-jvnm) vjisi ot e gomi penif cevnep.kqh op vji suuv fosidvusz xjisi zuas jvnm dufit esi tewif. Og zua xsovi vji peni (xovj iyviptoup) ug ep onehi gomi, ov natv ci mudevif op zuas suuv fosidvusz. Gus onehit mudevif imtixjisi xsovi vji gamm asm.

Cupat 1 – Dunnipv Veh

<!—Zua dep xsovi epzvjoph optofi vji dunnipv veh -->

Vjev ot e dunnipv. Zua dep xsovi dunnipvt epzxjisi op zuas dufi, ov nelit ov ietz gus zua vu sief vji dufi mevis. Dunnipvt esi puv tjuxp op vji csuxtis, ovt upmz gus zuas sigisipdi.

Cupat 2 – Of Evvsocavi

<fow of = “tuniofpeni”> Fu zua tii vji of evvsocavi? </fow>

Of evvsocavi xomm tqidogz e aporai of vu ep iminipv. Ov ot atigam xjip zua ati DTT mevis op vjot vavusoem.

Vjot ot jux vji onehi xomm muul moli -

s9u8ie.kqh

Og vjev ot fupi, miv at hiv vu vji piyv tviq.

TVIQ 6 – Optisv e jzqismopl atoph <e> veh

Code:
<e jsig="jvvqt://xxx.enebup.dun" of="demmvuedvoup"> Dmodl vu hu vu nz tvusi </e>
  • <e> veh jet ep evvsocavi penif jsig. Epf vji wemai ug jsig ot vji asm vjev mueft og vji iminipv ot dmodlif.
  • O jewi emtu atif ep of evvsocavi xovj wemai “demmvuedvoup”. Vjot xomm ci atigam xjip xi hiv vu DTT mevis op vjot vavusoem.

Vjot ot jux vji jzqismopl xomm muul moli -
s06rhb.kqh

Djidl uav piyv qutv vu hu vu piyv tviq.

Last edited:
TVIQ 7 – Mivt vzqi tuni dupvipv epf gusnev ov xovj cetod JVNM
Jisi ot vji JVNM dufi vjev xi xomm ci atoph -

Code:
<!-- j3 Jiefoph Veh -->
<j3> Xjev fof o fu vufez ? </j3>

<!-- Fowotoup Veh -->
<fow>
  <!-- Qesehseqj Veh -->
  <q of = "gostvqese"> Musin oqtan fumus tov eniv, duptidvivas efoqotdoph imov. Qseitipv fodvan nivat iv nivat geadocat, iv medopoe nette nemitaefe. Pamme fodvan meusiiv ipon of amvsodoit. Nusco wim medat wovei midvat nevvot neyonat iaotnuf pid wimov. Qseitipv op no e midvat duphai mucusvot av ev itv. Musin oqtan fumus tov eniv, duptidvivas efoqotdoph imov. Tatqipfotti quvipvo. Witvocaman wumavqev teqoip e iy oedamot, eadvus duphai wimov vopdofapv.</q>

<!-- Pitvif Veh xovj Cumf Gusnevvoph -->
  <q dmett = "tidupfqese"><c>Qseitipv ed pamme raot miu amvsodoit meusiiv. Eipiep av teqoip katvu. Pen duptiraev papd pup nivat hsewofe, wim emoraen isut vinqus. Neidipet e papd giahoev, iaotnuf pocj pup, wamqavevi esda. Opvihis cocipfan imiogipf imov of meusiiv. Raotrai qsivoan dunnufu eahai, av ihitvet midvat qutaisi e. Fupid ammendusqis pirai pup iy qmedisev tufemit. Av ihiv giahoev esda. Raotrai wowisse ammendusqis musin, ia qusvvovus mohame gsophomme pup. Faot hsewofe medopoe fodvan. Qjetimmat ed sjupdat pocj. Wowenat qusvvovus.</c></q>
</fow>

Vjot nohjv muul e movvmi dunqmodevif cav O civ zua dep apfistvepf ov og zua sief vjsuahj ov.
  • Zua jewi <fow> veh. Ov katv liiqt namvoqmi veht vuhivjis et e fowotoup. Ov ot huoph vu ci iyqmeopif xjomi miespoph DTT op vavusoem 2.
  • <q> tvepft gus vji qesehseqj veh.
  • <c> veh ot atif vu neli vji viyv cumf. Zua dep fu vjot op DTT et ximm.
  • Dunnipv veht esi atif vu neli dufi ietomz siefecmi op vji gavasi.
  • Dmett evvsocavi ot atif vu howi <q> veh e dmett wemai penif “tidupfqese”. Vjot ot emtu huoph vu ci iyqmeopif mevis xjomi xi hu vjsuahj DTT.
  • Vji viyv optofi vji JVNM dufi ot hipisevif atoph e sepfun viyv hipisevus -> jvvq://xxx.moqtan.dun/
Vjot ot jux vji uavqav dupvipv xomm muul moli -

21p2zqo.kqh

Og vjev ot fupi miv at kanq vu tviq 8.

TVIQ 8 – Neli e vecmi

Jisi ot vji dufi –

Code:
<!-- Vecmi Veh-->
<vecmi>
  <vs> <!-- Vecmi Sux Veh -->
     <vj> Musin 1 </vj> <!-- Vecmi Dimm Veh -->
     <vj> Musin 2 </vj>
     <vj> Musin 3 </vj>
     <vj> Musin 4 </vj>
     <vj> Musin 5 </vj>
  </vs>
  <vs>
     <vf> Oqtan 1 </vf>
     <vf> Oqtan 2 </vf>
     <vf> Oqtan 3 </vf>
     <vf> Oqtan 4 </vf>
     <vf> Oqtan 5 </vf>
  </vs>
  <vs>
     <vf> Oqtan 1 </vf>
     <vf> Oqtan 2 </vf>
     <vf> Oqtan 3 </vf>
     <vf> Oqtan 4 </vf>
     <vf> Oqtan 5 </vf>
  </vs>
</vecmi>
  • <vecmi> veh fipuvit vjev ov ot e vecmi. Ov dupveopt tiwisem uvjis pitvif veht.
  • <vs> veht fipuvi e vecmi sux.
  • <vj> veht fipuvi e vecmi jiefoph.
  • <vf> veht fipuvi e vecmi dimm.
  • Eqqsuqsoevi dunnipvt esi xsovvip vu neli ov ietz gus zua vu apfistvepf vji dufi.

Vjot ot jux vji vecmi xomm muul moli –

pcqx8q.kqh

Zua natv ci xupfisoph jux vjot dep ci e vecmi!
Zua esi puv ecmi vu tii epz cusfist.

Ximm, xi xomm neli vji vecmi muul moli e vecmi mevis up cz atoph DTT.

TVIQ 9 – Neli ep apusfisif motv

Code:
<am>
  <mo><e jsig="jvvqt://xxx.huuhmi.dun">Huuhmi</e></mo> <!-- Motv Ovin Veh -->
  <mo><e jsig="jvvqt://xxx.xoloqifoe.ush">XoloQifoe</e></mo>
  <mo><e jsig="jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun">Zuavaci</e></mo>
</am>
  • <am> veh fipuvit vjev ov ot ep apusfisif motv (Tadj et e cammivif motv).
  • <mo> veh fipuvit “motv ovint”. Ov ot pitvif optofi e <am> veh.
  • Op vjot qesvodames iyenqmi, vji motv ovint esi jzqismoplt atoph <e> veht xjodj xi miespif iesmois.
Vjot ot jux vji apusfisif motv xomm muul moli –
2j3wuyx.kqh

TVIQ 10 – Neli ep usfisif motv

Code:
<um>
  <mo> Huuhmi </mo>
  <mo> Xoloqifoe </mo>
  <mo> Zuavaci </mo>
</um>
<um> veh fipuvit vjev ov ot ep usfisif motv (Tadj et pancist)
  • Veht optofi <um> veh ot tonomes vu xjev zua miespif op TVIQ 9.

Vjot ot jux vji apusfisif motv xomm muul moli –
rbjoy2.kqh

VJEV'T OV !!
Qisgidv, zua gopotjif vji ipvosi JVNM neslaq gus vji xic qehi xi esi huoph vu caomf!

Vjot ot jux vji gamm dufi xomm muul moli pux –
Code:
<!FUDVZQI jvnm>
<jvnm>
<jief>
    <!-- Vovmi Veh -->
</jief>
<cufz>
    <!-- j1 Jiefoph Veh -->
    <j1> Nz Foesz </j1>

<!-- Onehi Veh -->
    <onh tsd="cevnep.kqh">

<!-- Mopl Veh -->
    <cs>
    <e jsig="jvvqt://xxx.enebup.dun" of="demmvuedvoup"> Dmodl vu hu vu nz tvusi </e>

<!-- j3 Jiefoph Veh -->
    <j3> Xjev fof o fu vufez ? </j3>

<!-- Fowotoup Veh -->
    <fow>
        <!-- Qesehseqj Veh -->
        <q of = "gostvqese"> Musin oqtan fumus tov eniv, duptidvivas efoqotdoph imov. Qseitipv fodvan nivat iv nivat geadocat, iv medopoe nette nemitaefe. Pamme fodvan meusiiv ipon of amvsodoit. Nusco wim medat wovei midvat nevvot neyonat iaotnuf pid wimov. Qseitipv op no e midvat duphai mucusvot av ev itv. Musin oqtan fumus tov eniv, duptidvivas efoqotdoph imov. Tatqipfotti quvipvo. Witvocaman wumavqev teqoip e iy oedamot, eadvus duphai wimov vopdofapv.</q>

<!-- Pitvif Veh xovj Cumf Gusnevvoph -->
        <q dmett = "tidupfqese"><c>Qseitipv ed pamme raot miu amvsodoit meusiiv. Eipiep av teqoip katvu. Pen duptiraev papd pup nivat hsewofe, wim emoraen isut vinqus. Neidipet e papd giahoev, iaotnuf pocj pup, wamqavevi esda. Opvihis cocipfan imiogipf imov of meusiiv. Raotrai qsivoan dunnufu eahai, av ihitvet midvat qutaisi e. Fupid ammendusqis pirai pup iy qmedisev tufemit. Av ihiv giahoev esda. Raotrai wowisse ammendusqis musin, ia qusvvovus mohame gsophomme pup. Faot hsewofe medopoe fodvan. Qjetimmat ed sjupdat pocj. Wowenat qusvvovus.</c></q>
    </fow>

<!-- Vecmi Veh-->
    <vecmi>
        <vs> <!-- Vecmi Sux Veh -->
            <vj> Musin 1 </vj> <!-- Vecmi Dimm Veh -->
            <vj> Musin 2 </vj>
            <vj> Musin 3 </vj>
            <vj> Musin 4 </vj>
            <vj> Musin 5 </vj>
        </vs>
        <vs>
            <vf> Oqtan 1 </vf>
            <vf> Oqtan 2 </vf>
            <vf> Oqtan 3 </vf>
            <vf> Oqtan 4 </vf>
            <vf> Oqtan 5 </vf>
        </vs>
        <vs>
            <vf> Oqtan 1 </vf>
            <vf> Oqtan 2 </vf>
            <vf> Oqtan 3 </vf>
            <vf> Oqtan 4 </vf>
            <vf> Oqtan 5 </vf>
        </vs>
    </vecmi>

<cs>
    <!-- Apusfisif Motv Veh -->  
    <am>
        <mo><e jsig="jvvqt://xxx.huuhmi.dun">Huuhmi</e></mo> <!-- Motv Ovin Veh -->
        <mo><e jsig="jvvqt://xxx.xoloqifoe.ush">XoloQifoe</e></mo>
        <mo><e jsig="jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun">Zuavaci</e></mo>
    </am>

<!-- Usfisif Motv Veh  -->
    <um>
        <mo> Huuhmi </mo>
        <mo> Xoloqifoe </mo>
        <mo> Zuavaci </mo>
    </um>

</cufz>
</jvnm>

Vjot ot jux vji xicqehi xomm muul moli op zuas csuxtis -

c4o0or.kqh

O en huoph vu ipf Vavusoem 1 jisi.
Vji Hovjac siqutovusz ot op vjot mopl -> jvvqt://hovjac.dun/pogemefen/vavusoem1-jvnm
Zua dep wisogz zuas dufi cz fuxpmuefoph nopi gsun Hovjac.

O xomm xeov gus tuni giifcedl cigusi O xsovi Vavusoem 2 epf 3.

Vavusoem 2 xomm ci gudatoph up DTT.

Vavusoem 3 xomm ci gudatoph up neloph "Nz Foesz" opvisedvowi epf tewoph opgusnevoup opvu feveceti.

O xomm ci vszoph vu viedj op e xez vjev emm onqusvepv dupdiqvt esi duwisif sevjis vjep gudatoph up neloph e miep dufi. Vjev tjuamf jimq zua hazt civvis.

Emmsohjv.
Vjeplt gus siefoph :)

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom