The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unlocking the Fastlane: From Slowlane to Non-Profit Hustle to Profit-Driven AI Startup

Ignacio Arsuaga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Nov 14, 2021
Dallas, Texas
Hey there, Fastlaners!

First things first, big thanks to @MJ DeMarco - Your books have done more than just mess with my head—they've lit a fire under me. I've soaked up every page, and the impact's been game-changing.

Quick backstory: I was on the slow lane from '99 to '09, lawyering it up in my home country, Spain. Then, in 2009, I flipped the script. I left the legal field for a non-profit startup I founded. Think of it as a slow lane with some fast-lane highlights. We scaled like crazy—18M members and $6M in annual donations.

Sounds great, but here's the kicker. Since it’s a non-profit, all that cash goes back to making the world a better place. Rewarding? Absolutely. But it got me craving for something more.

That’s when AI writing tools like Jasper and Copy.ai waltzed into my life. These tools opened up a whole new world for me and had me asking, "Why is there nothing this cool in Spanish?"

MJ DeMarco’s wisdom kicked in, and I thought, "Time to hit the fast lane, buddy." After a heart-to-heart with my wife, I jumped in. Cashed out some investments, penned a business plan, and teamed up with a skilled development agency. We’re just about ready to hit that launch button.

I’ve been grinding on this as a side gig for the last three months, getting every detail right for launch. The excitement's big, and I can't wait to drop some updates on you guys—user metrics, revenue, the whole nine yards.

So, stay tuned. Things are about to get really interesting.

Catch you on the flip side!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DerekOlsen

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 20, 2023
Hey, that's an impressive journey you've been on, from law to a non-profit startup, and now diving into AI writing tools and entrepreneurship. It's great to see you're ready to take the fast lane and launch your project. Looking forward to those updates and wishing you all the success in this new venture!

AmazingLarry

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jul 4, 2019
Welcome!

Your nonprofit venture sounds awesome. Are you still involved with that?

I'm just starting year 2 of a nonprofit I founded. Would love to hear more about yours!

oneac

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 29, 2022
I don’t wish you luck, I wish you persistence. Seems you have plenty of that already

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ignacio Arsuaga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Nov 14, 2021
Dallas, Texas
Thanks for your good wishes, Derek, Larry, and Darwin.
Yes, Larry, I'm still the President of the non-profit I founded. Working hard to make an impact. Actually, I have started my new startup as a side project.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...