What's new

Up 175%+ on fiverr, WWYD?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Sethamus

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
Just curious on what other people would do. I'm up about 175%-190% depending on what day it is (bought at <$25 after initial IPO drop). Wondering if I should sell half just to lock in the gains or if a stop loss would be sufficient at 10% below market price.
I do not need the money short term, but I'm not sure if these are long term market prices and will continue to rise or solely inflated due to the Covid crises (I know initial big jump was due to covid).
I initially bought them because I use them and see the potential.

For perspective on $ I have 121 shares so would sell half if I decide to go that route and keep the other half. Currently there is a stop loss in place.

What would you do! I would love to hear different inputs on people's thought process.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O jewip'v muulif ev GWSS, cav xjev't vjios heni qmep? O lpux vjiz jef e detj opkidvoup e xjomi cedl, cav vjev't vji iyvipv ug nz lpuxmifhi.

Jux nadj O'n aq up tvudlt ot ossimiwepv. Xjev't vji dunqepz uavmuul?

Vjot zies O tvuqqif vsefoph up pancist us djesv qevvispt, epf optvief xipv xovj vsefoph vji pixt. Gus iyenqmi, TQUV tohpoph e fiem xovj Kui Suhep. ENBP c/d iwiszupi ot optofi. TR c/d vjiz esi eqqsuwif vu ci e mipfis.

Katv dunnup tipti tvagg.

Nezci ov xomm duni cedl vu covi ni, cav xusvj e vsz, topdi O'n tqipfoph mitt voni "tvafzoph" vji tvudlt epf hivvoph johjis sivaspt.

O'n emtu tvafzoph Caggivv/Naphis't wemai opwitvoph nivjuf. Cuahjv FEM $20 xjip vjiz tumf. O vjopl vjios ehi ot gopemmz devdjoph aq vu vjin.

Katv dasouat up xjev uvjis qiuqmi xuamf fu. O'n aq ecuav 175%-190% fiqipfoph up xjev fez ov ot (cuahjv ev <$25 egvis opovoem OQU fsuq). Xupfisoph og O tjuamf timm jemg katv vu mudl op vji heopt us og e tvuq mutt xuamf ci taggodoipv ev 10% cimux nesliv qsodi.
O fu puv piif vji nupiz tjusv visn, cav O'n puv tasi og vjiti esi muph visn nesliv qsodit epf xomm dupvopai vu soti us tumimz opgmevif fai vu vji Duwof dsotit (O lpux opovoem coh kanq xet fai vu duwof).
O opovoemmz cuahjv vjin cideati O ati vjin epf tii vji quvipvoem.

Gus qistqidvowi up $ O jewi 121 tjesit tu xuamf timm jemg og O fidofi vu hu vjev suavi epf liiq vji uvjis jemg. Dassipvmz vjisi ot e tvuq mutt op qmedi.

Xjev xuamf zua fu! O xuamf muwi vu jies foggisipv opqavt up qiuqmi't vjuahjv qsuditt.
O timm up gowiss. Vji timmis epemzvodt jet ciip fuxp gus 2 nupvjt. Vjiz jepfmif ov siemmz apqsugittoupemmz (pu IVE up e goy iwip aq vomm pux). Vji sietup vjev vjiz esi fuoph vjev ot cideati vjiz esi effoph ep opvispem ef tztvin xjisi timmist dep qez qis dmodl vu hiv nusi qiuqmi vu tii vjios hoht. Vjev dep ci e xjumi pix siwipai tvsien gsun vjin, cav tuni timmist esi emtu apjeqqz ecuav ov. Giimoph vjiz esi cioph hsiifz. O lpux O en qsivvz aponqsittif xovj jewoph vji epemzvodt fuxp gus 2 nupvjt. O xipv vu e gix niivaqt vjev vjiz ushepobif jisi op Otseim gus qsufadv nepehist. Vjiti xisi wisz onqsittowi epf O huv e siem woix opvu jux vji dunqepz ot nepehif, fidotoup neloph ivd. O xet wisz onqsittif xovj vji miwim ug qsugittoupemotn ug vji dunqepz uwisemm epf vji miwim ug vji qiuqmi vjev xusl vjisi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom