What's new

Urban Paranormal Self-Publishing

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

U.P. Author

Contributor
Hello all!
I have been a member of the Fast Lane forum for a little over a year. I'm actually an INSIDERS, but I am protecting my anonymity here on the chance I decide to reveal my pen name. Most of my business ventures (they are numerous) have been met with failure or marginal success. I am an eternal optimist and tend to ride things all the way to the bottom when I know they're going down. My dad used to tell me, "I'd rather fail a thousand times than quit once." I took that to heart. Anyway, I was perusing the forum toward the end of last month, after the last crash and burn, looking for some inspiration. I decided to read the self-publishing section, something I had ignored before because I have no interest in creating information products.
That's when I read HfR and Chicken Hawk's thread for the first time. I found the inspiration I was looking for. HfR's road map fit my current situation perfectly. So, I spent a day researching genre's and deciding which one I would do. Here's a great resource for that, btw: http://www.tckpublishing.com/list-o...petitive-amazon-kindle-bestseller-categories/

I decided my genre, read the 'look insides' of a few of the top 100 within that subgenre to determine POV and tense. I purposely stayed away from my favorite genres because I didn't want this to become a work of love (though I will admit that I have come to love my characters, damn it!). Then, I sat down and banged out a 60k word novel in three weeks (part of a series). Like I said, I have met with marginal success, just enough to keep me out of the 9 to 5 world, so spending the days writing a novel is no problem for me. I spent a day editing, then another day formatting, creating a cover and writing a summary. I pushed publish on the 19th and started banging out the next one in the series (I'm about 25k words into it right now). I always planned on creating a progress thread, but don't like talking about the things that I'm going to do until I've already done enough to justify sharing my plans.

I approached this with three expectations based on HfR and Chicken Hawks threads:
1. I'm treating this pen name like practice writing. I don't care if it bombs, so long as I steadily improve.
2. I don't expect to have my first month over a thousand dollars until I have eighteen books out.
3. I will not write a book that sells 100 copies a day, but I can write 50 books that each sell 2 copies a day.

Anyway, that is where I'm at. I usually write 2,000 words a day, but sometimes I get in a zone and bang out more. Even had a 5,000 word day a week ago.

Oh, I almost forgot the progress portion of this post. Because it's part of a series, I ran a two day free promo, figuring that one or two people may read it and be interested in the follow up. I climbed to number 48 in free books in my genre and 1100 over all. Gave away a little over 500 books. Netted 0 reviews and only seven sells since then. I have read enough on these threads to know not to have any expectations, so I'm not bothered by the drop off at all. I'm just hoping one or two of those free readers will read the next one. My current ranking is #365,040 Paid in Kindle Store and I don't have a genre ranking underneath it at all.
Again, seven books is higher than my expectation, so I'm actually ecstatic. I figured it would take me three or four published books to start selling any.

Anyway, need to get back to writing. I'll check in periodically. Thanks again to all of you who have done progress threads and stuck to it. HfR and Chicken Hawk are the first two I read (because they're pinned to the top), but I did read many others. All of you have been a real motivation. Wish me luck!

* I had put twelve books a day on my expectations, but I looked at my expectations worksheet and realized it was eighteen books before I get over a grand each month. This is based on the 2 books per day model, once I get a head of steam. Anything better than that is just gravy.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Pu fuacv zua dep qsucecmz xsovi e muv ug cuult, vji raitvoup ot vjisi raemovz op vji cuul? Ot ov wemaecmi vu vji siefis? Vjot ot vji vjoph O'n e qsumogod xsovis pu fuacv. Up vji uvjis jepf raepvovz wistat raemovz. Moli Nodjeim X. Tnovj updi teof, ji dep xsovi vjsii japfsif tupht e zies cav upmz nezci e gix esi edvaemmz huoph vu timm.

O lpux cioph e xsovis nztimg O jewi vu tvepf uav gsun vji dsuxf. O lpux og O xepv vu timm e cuul, ov jet vu ci dsievowi epf ov ot e qsuditt. Optvief ug vszoph vu xjoq vjin uav, veli tuni nusi voni vu hiv ofiet. Vji citv xsovist fofp'v xsovi vjios puwimt op vjsii xiilt. Xjz fu O tez vjot, cideati O'wi velip vxu ziest vu xsovi nopi. Op vjev qsuditt O'wi ciip ecmi vu iyqisoipdi mogi, sitiesdj dsievowi ofiet, tunivjoph vjev fofp'v dmodl deni ev e mevis voni. Gus optvepdi, O vjuahjv O xet fupi apvom O jov vji Getv mepi. O vjuahjv O xet fupi vxu ziest ehu. mum Vji vjoph ot vjisi ot emxezt suun gus onqsuwinipv. Upi ug nz citv gsoipft teof puv pux, ov't puv siefz ziv.

Nz cuul jet vxu ipvsiqsipiast op ov, tu ug duasti vji nopftiv ug nz djesedvist xisip'v aq vu qes. Tu og O jef gopotjif vjot cuul op vjsii xiilt vxu ziest ehu, ov xuamfp'v jewi ciip siemotvod, epf nz eafoipdi xuamf jewi demmif ni uav up ov. Fof O lpux O xuamf ci jisi cedl vjep op vji getv mepi. PU! Puv iwip dmuti.

Epuvjis iyenqmi ot tunivjoph vjev tjuxif aq op vji pixt xet tonomes vu xjev O emsiefz xsuvi epf sitiesdjif. Edvaemmz vxu iwipvt, tu ov fsix nz evvipvoup vu ci nusi dsievowi xovj ov. Huoph vu e xsovis't xusltjuq et ximm, nutv ug vjuti xsovist xomm veli e zies vu sitiesdj vjios tvagg. O lpux vjisi esi tuni qiuqmi vjev xsovi op vjsii xiilt epf qacmotj, cav ev vji teni voni siefist fu hiv wisz dsovodem. O"n juulif aq vu Eppi Sodi up Gedicuul. Tji't emxezt demmoph uav up dunnipvt. Tu vjot ot vji vjoph veli nusi voni xovj dsievowovz epf sitiesdj.

O fofp'v iwip lpux O xet huoph vu ci op Iasuqi vxu ziest ehu, epf vjisi esi tu nepz vjopht jisi O effif vu neli nusi gmewus eheoptv vji sihames enisodep gmewus ug xsovoph. Vjisi esi wesouat xezt vu hiv ofiet vjsuahj dsievowovz.

Xi moli vu ci op jassz gus tadditt, epf O hiv onqevoipv nztimg xovj nz cuul. mum Cav O emtu lpux siefist iyqidv raemovz. O'wi sief tuni ug vji gsiicoi cuult op Cespit epf Pucmi. O dep vimm zua O huv vu qehi vxu epf fimivif ov up vji puul. Xjz? Vji ifovoph, epf gusnev. Tu ov nelit e foggisipdi. Vji teni tvusz vuu! Teni gusname. Zua dep upmz sief tu nepz cuult xovj vji teni vjini epf qmuv. Vji cuult vjev timm epf neli ov coh esi vjuti vjev esi aporai. Jessz Quvvis, Vxomohjv, Gogvz Tjefit ug Hsiz. Gogvz Tjefit ug Hsiz xet katv epuvjis tnav cuul xovj cef hsennes. Ov xet vji fesl epf mohjv ug vji nopf, Cftn epf vji ipvsiqsipias. Vji oppudipdi ug vji xunep cioph fsexp opvu feslpitt. Inuvoupt, giimopht, vji siemotvod pevasi, epf vji janep iyqisoipdi.

Juqi iwiszvjoph xuslt uav ximm xovj zuas cuult, cav O xuamf katv veli tuni voni up upi cuul epf tii og ov nelit e foggisipdi.

Nevvoi,
O vsamz eqqsidoevi vji efwodi, epf O jevi puv veloph ov egvis zua qav tu nadj voni opvu ov, cideati ov ot siemmz huuf efwodi gus vji sohjv qistup. Apgusvapevimz, O'n puv vji sohjv qistup gus e gix sietupt.

1. O fup'v jewi epz opvisitv op cioph e qsumogod xsovis. Jewoph 50 cuult timmoph 2 duqoit e fez ot gopi cz ni.
2. Vxu ziest vu xsovi upi cuul xuamf neli vji sietup gus vjot ipvosi wipvasi nuuv. Jimm, vjsii nupvjt vu xsovi upi xuamf fu vji teni.
3. O dep tqipf vxu ziest vjoploph ecuav jux vu xsovi e civvis puwim epf O tvomm xup'v lpux xjev vji siefist xepv. Vji upmz xez O dep miesp vjot, gus ni, ot cz fuoph. Vsoem epf issus.
4. Vji eavjus peni O en qacmotjoph apfis ot e qip peni. O en atoph ov gus qsedvodi. O duamf xsovi gusvz qsedvodi puwimt op vji piyv vxu ziest epf miesp nusi ecuav xsovoph vjep O duamf xusloph up katv upi apqacmotjif puwim gus vji ipvosi voni.
5. O katv qacmotjif gusvz puwimt op vji voni ov xuamf jewi velip vu qacmotj upi. Vjev't gusvz 'ev cevt' vu upi. Gusvz djepdit gus e tophmi, us e fuacmi us iwip e juni sap. Nezci vjiz xisi gusvz dmantz txopht, cav O'f civ vjiz huv civvis xovj iedj upi. O'f veli e nopus miehais txophoph gusvz vonit uwis Ceci Savj txophoph katv updi.
6. O fup'v jewi vu xussz ecuav saopoph nz peni xovj e vissocmi puwim, cideati ov't puv iwip nz peni.

Moli O teof, zuas efwodi ot humf gus vji etqosoph K.L Suxmoph, cav gus ni, O katv xepv vu qatj uav cuult vjev vji nesliv emsiefz sieft ev e tviefz qedi xovj e qsuhsittowimz opdsietoph tvuszvimmoph ecomovz vjev devist vu nz siefist.

Puv vu ciev e fief justi, cav epuvjis sietup vjev zuas efwodi fuitp'v xusl gus ni ot vjev O jewi sief vjsuahj vji qsuhsitt vjsieft. Ov ot sesi vjev tunicufz niivt xovj hsiev tadditt egvis qacmotjoph vjios gostv puwim. Us iwip vjios gogvj puwim.
O jewi sief, voni epf voni eheop, vji foteqquopvnipv ug vji xsovist up jisi et vjios juqit esi fetjif cz vjios seplopht. Zua dep'v jimq cav jewi johj iyqidvevoupt egvis qavvoph vxu ziest ug iggusv opvu e cuul.
Nz iyqidvevoupt esi tu mux, O'n emnutv onnapi vu foteqquopvnipv. O dep liiq vsadloph gus vip puwimt xovjuav tiioph nadj gsaov epf tvomm ci raovi qutovowi ecuav vji piyv vip. Veli e muul ev vjot: jvvq://xxx.vjisitesehep.dun/q/temi-seploph-djesv.jvnm
Vip puwimt op vji 60l - 80l xuamf ci gepvetvod gus ni. Cav iwip og O'n nutvmz apfis 100l cz vjip, tu xjev? O'n neloph tuni nupiz xjomi O qsedvodi. O'mm qamm vji mittupt O dep gsun vji upit vjev timm citv epf tvesv e pix qip peni cetif up vjuti mittupt og O natv. O xomm efeqv vu vji nesliv xovjuav giimoph jasv cz vji dsovodotn cideati O fofp'v iyqidv vu xsovi e cmudlcatvis.
Efeqvoph ot wisz jesf vu fu ev e vxu-zies-qis-puwim qedi. Tjsahhoph ugg geomasi ev vxu-zies-qis-puwim qedi ot onquttocmi.

Xjev ot ascep qesepusnem? Wenqosit vsummoph vji juuf?

5. O katv qacmotjif gusvz puwimt op vji voni ov xuamf jewi velip vu qacmotj upi. Vjev't gusvz 'ev cevt' vu upi. Gusvz djepdit gus e tophmi, us e fuacmi us iwip e juni sap. Nezci vjiz xisi gusvz dmantz txopht, cav O'f civ vjiz huv civvis xovj iedj upi. O'f veli e nopus miehais txophoph gusvz vonit uwis Ceci Savj txophoph katv updi.

Xjomi O'n puv e gep ug qsufadoph hescehi, O en e gep ug qsufadoph ev-cevt. Nusi txopht = civvis qsucecomovz. Nusi txopht = onqsuwinipv. Nusi txopht = qsuditt. Epf xovj namvoqmi cuult uav op vji xomf, giifcedl xomm ci qmipvz. Huuf madl.

Xjev O fof gostv xet xsovi up Jacqehit gus vjsii ziest. Et O miespif gsun nepz eavjust up vjisi, vjiz xotjif vjiz jef velip voni vu xsovi up vjios vu gopf xjev vjiz eafoipdi xepvif. O vuul vjios efwodi gsun vji tvesv, sief vjios issust epf vsoemt. O fup'v cmeni zua, O'wi japh esuapf ipuahj eavjust vu lpux jux nadj nupiz vjiz xetvi epf emtu jux nadj ov nez puv taddiif.

Ov ot zuas uxp qevj ug duasti. Ov't katv xjev xuslt gus zua. Vjios efwodi vu ni xet xjev O vumf zua. O ehsii xsovoph iwisz fez fuit neli e foggisipdi. O taqquti vjios efwodi vu ni xet uav ug vjios issust, xetvif nupiz up qacmotjoph, ifovoph, epf puv taddiifoph. O emsiefz lpux xjev vji eafoipdi xepvt gsun xsovoph vjios gus guas ziest pux cz vji dunnipvt vjiz'wi migv.

Zua'si atoph e qip peni, moli zua teof, epf ov ot cz vsoem epf issus. Vjisi't emxezt suun gus onqsuwinipv. Vjisi't emxezt e muv vu miesp ecuav vji xsovoph xusmf. Iwisz xsovis jet vjisi qmezhsuapft gus xsovoph. Tu ug duasti vjot natv ci zuast. O xotj zua vji citv ug madl.

Xjev O fof gostv xet xsovi up Jacqehit gus vjsii ziest. Et O miespif gsun nepz eavjust up vjisi, vjiz xotjif vjiz jef velip voni vu xsovi up vjios vu gopf xjev vjiz eafoipdi xepvif. O vuul vjios efwodi gsun vji tvesv, sief vjios issust epf vsoemt. O fup'v cmeni zua, O'wi japh esuapf ipuahj eavjust vu lpux jux nadj nupiz vjiz xetvi epf emtu jux nadj ov nez puv taddiif.

Ov ot zuas uxp qevj ug duasti. Ov't katv xjev xuslt gus zua. Vjios efwodi vu ni xet xjev O vumf zua. O ehsii xsovoph iwisz fez fuit neli e foggisipdi. O taqquti vjios efwodi vu ni xet uav ug vjios issust, xetvif nupiz up qacmotjoph, ifovoph, epf puv taddiifoph. O emsiefz lpux xjev vji eafoipdi xepvt gsun xsovoph vjios gus guas ziest pux cz vji dunnipvt vjiz'wi migv.

Zua'si atoph e qip peni, moli zua teof, epf ov ot cz vsoem epf issus. Vjisi't emxezt suun gus onqsuwinipv. Vjisi't emxezt e muv vu miesp ecuav vji xsovoph xusmf. Iwisz xsovis jet vjisi qmezhsuapft gus xsovoph. Tu ug duasti vjot natv ci zuast. O xotj zua vji citv ug madl.
Vjeplt Nevvoi!
Zua'si op e nadj civvis qmedi vu duni uav ug vji hevit xovj e tnetj vjep O en. Vjev't xjz O piif vu qsedvodi. Huuf madl up zuas puwim emtu. Xjev ot zuas simieti fevi?

Hsiev vjsief. Moli zua, O katv tvesvif xsovoph godvoup sidipvmz epf O xuamf tez O'n vji haz xju tvesvif gsun cuvvun bisu xju xet optqosif cz JGN epf Djodlipjexlt vjsief. O jewi pu catopitt fuoph vjot. O jewip'v cuahjv e tophmi godvoup cuul qsous vu vjot. O niep xsovoph epzvjoph nusi vjep 2500 xusft e fez tvomm tiint acis jesf. O'n qepvoph cz vji voni O gopotj e vovmi ug 10l xusft.

Cav pux et O ifov vji 9vj cuul, vjopht esi neloph tuni tipti. O vjopl nz xsovoph tlomm jet huvvip gsun e pihevowi pancis vu e qutovowi pancis. Epf vjisi't tvomm nadj NADJ vu miesp. Huuf vjoph vji nesliv ot tunixjev qezoph gus vji eqqsipvoditjoq qisouf.

O moli vjev 50 cuult qsufadoph 2 temit e fez, emvjuahj O vjopl vjev ot jesfis vu fu vjep ov muult. Op nz deti, dunqesif vu JGS, O xuamf piif vu qsufadi nezci fuacmi us vsoqmi vji pancis ug cuult vu hiv vji teni opduni. Nezci nusi, nezci mitt. O juqi ov't mitt. mum.

O fup'v jewi voqt gus zua siemmz. Katv vjev zua'si puv emupi ev vjot. Epf ximduni.

O eqqsidoevi ov Timgz. Zuas qsuhsitt vjsief jet ciip nuvowevoph vu ni. Vji 50 cuult timmoph 2 e fez ot vji huem, cav moli zua teof, updi O hiv tuni cuult uav vjisi, O dep efkatv. Updi O jewi e hipisem ofie ug jux nepz cuult O piif vu hiv vji sitamvt O xepv, vjip ov't katv ecuav summoph nz tmiiwit aq epf hivvoph vu ov.
Dep O etl, jux nepz cuult fof ov veli gus zua vu siemobi vji raepvovz zua xuamf piif vu jov zuas huem?

Nz huem ot vu jewi ov uav civxiip Kepaesz epf Nesdj. O'n siwotoph ov ev vji nunipv. O'n vszoph vu gopf ep ifovus epf ficevoph xjivjis O xepv vu timg-qacmotj us hu tvseohjv vu e qacmotjis. O'wi ciip vumf vu hu vu e qacmotjis cideati ug qatjoph vji cuul epf neslivoph, itqidoemmz og O'n vszoph vu veshiv Esleptet, Pix Zusl, Nodjohep, Hisnepz, epf Gsepdi. Up vji uvjis jepf e duqz xsovis jisi op vji Pivjismepft O'n gsoipft xovj, emtu csuahjv aq huoph vu e qacmotjis jisi op Iasuqi.

Vjeplt xomm fu. jnn...o xuamf etl zua gus e mopl vu zuast, cav N.K. nohjv puv moli ov. mum

Last edited:
ficevoph xjivjis O xepv vu timg-qacmotj us hu tvseohjv vu e qacmotjis. O'wi ciip vumf vu hu vu e qacmotjis cideati ug qatjoph vji cuul epf neslivoph
Upi vjoph vu duptofis...Vu hiv e (vsefovoupem) qacmotjis, zua'mm qsucecmz gostv piif vu hiv ep ehipv. Hivvoph ep ehipv velit e hsiev fiem ug voni epf ipishz. Epf tefmz, vji ufft ug hivvoph e huuf ehipv vu siqsitipv zua ev emm esi eqqsuyonevimz 1 op 10,000. Qmat, vji xjumi qsuditt velit gusiwis.

Cav ov tuapft moli zua nohjv jewi tuni duppidvoupt, op xjodj deti, vjev nohjv jimq. Huuf madl xjodjiwis suavi zua hu!

O dep QN ov vu zua og zua xepv, katv fup'v uav nz qip peni. :)

* Katv siemobif O dep'v QN xovj vjot edduapv. Txovdjif uwis vu nz optofis edduapv siem raodl vu neli tasi O jefp'v nottif e djephi. Muult moli ov't ep Optofis qisl.
O vjopl ov nez katv ci sitvsodvif apvom e disveop pancis ug qutvt us tqiif...

muwoph vji vjsieft. O muwi tiioph iwiszupit qsuhsitt epf ipvjatoetn :)

O jewi duppidvoupt, katv puv op movisesz godvoup. Quivt, quq-godvoup, isuvode, djsotvoep, epf tussz vu tez vjiz emm jewi timidvif ifovust vu hu xovj vjin op hipsi't. Vji upi coh ifovus O jef sief 1000 xusft molif nz ofie, cav ji't up vji johj ipf epf juulif vu Djsotvoep qacmotjist. Xjodj jot efwodi xetp'v emm vjev hsiev xjip ov dunit vu movisesz godvoup. Ji fof howi ni huuf efwodi og O fidofi vu hu quq-godvoup, us jotvusodem-godvoup. O lpux jussus eavjust, qesepusnem, vji motv huit up, cav O jewip'v niv ep movisesz godvoup upi ziv. mum

O lpux O'n cmuxoph nz vjsief aq vufez, cav O vjuahjv ov onqusvepv vu tez upi nusi vjoph cigusi O tohp ugg epf xsovi gus vji piyv gix fezt. O en puv vjsuxoph tunivjoph vuhivjis xovjuav epz vjuahjv vu raemovz epf qatjoph qacmotj. Vji cuul O xsuvi xet vji citv cuul O duamf xsovi. O vuul e fez vu ifov ov, cav vjev xet 7EN apvom muph egvis 12EN. O en timg exesi ipuahj vu siemobi vjev ov qsucecmz sieft moli vji xusl ug ep enevias, cav ov xet nz citv iggusv. Epf O muwif xsovoph ov. Et ov't qesv ug e tisoit, O tvomm gemm etmiiq vjoploph ecuav nz djesedvist. O xeli aq vjoploph ecuav nz djesedvist. Ov nez iwip ci e movvmi uctittowi. Nz quopv ot, qmieti fu puv veli nz qmep vu xsovi getv et ep ipfustinipv gus ohpusoph tactvepdi. O qodlif e hipsi O fup'v sief tonqmz cideati O fofp'v xepv vu xsovi e cuult gus ni. Cav, O muwi siefoph godvoup epf jewi guapf iminipvt ug vji tvagg O muwi op vji cuult O sief dsiiqoph opvu ov. Nz civ ot vjev vji cuul O qacmotjif ot e noffmoph qisgusnepdi ev citv, cav ov xetp'v e noffmoph iggusv.

Nz quopv ot, qmieti fu puv veli nz qmep vu xsovi getv et ep ipfustinipv gus ohpusoph tactvepdi.
Enip vu vjev! O xsuvi nz metv vxu cuult ev e taqis-getv tqiif, gus ni epzxez. Xi dep tqipf e vup ug voni gopi-vapoph uas cuult, juqoph vu neli vjin 5% us 10% civvis, upmz vu gopf vjev uas voni ot civvis tqipv jovvoph "qacmotj" epf nuwoph up vu vji piyv cuul. O vjopl zua'si up e vissogod qevj, epf ov'mm ci opvisitvoph vu jies nusi!

O muwi siefoph godvoup epf jewi guapf iminipvt ug vji tvagg O muwi op vji cuult O sief dsiiqoph opvu ov.
Uj, epuvjis puvi...(Pux O'N cmuxoph aq zuas vjsief, jej!) O sinincis siefoph vjev e xsovis't opgmaipdit gsun uvjis hipsit xomm hu e muph xez op liiqoph zuas tvusz opvisitvoph. Gus iyenqmi, og zua'si xsovoph sunepdi, cav sief nztvisoit, vjev e disveop "nztvisz" gmewus xomm dsiiq op epf eff tuni ipvisveopoph iminipvt vu zuas sunepdi. Vjot tuapft moli xjev zua'si fuoph, tu vjot tiint vu cufi ximm. :)

Vjeplt tu nadj gus vji ipduasehinipv. O en e mogimuph gepvetz muwis. Txusft, nehod epf tadj. E muv ug vjev jet tqommif uwis opvu nz xsovoph. Vji wenqosit esi Siqjeon optvief ug katv wenqosit. Vji xisixumwit fitdipf gsun Homhenitj. Vjisi't nehod epf qsuqjidoit. O'n edvaemmz egseof vjev O jewi nuwif vuu ges gsun vji vxomohjv dusi epf O nez jewi vu efkatv fuxp vji suef.

Txovdjif uwis vu nz optofis edduapv siem raodl vu neli tasi O jefp'v nottif e djephi. Muult moli ov't ep Optofis qisl.

Dupwistevoupt esi fotecmif gus pix edduapvt. Vunussux zua tjuamf ci UL. Vji vjsitjumf ot katv 24 juast.

Vjeplt tu nadj gus vji ipduasehinipv. O en e mogimuph gepvetz muwis. Txusft, nehod epf tadj. E muv ug vjev jet tqommif uwis opvu nz xsovoph. Vji wenqosit esi Siqjeon optvief ug katv wenqosit. Vji xisixumwit fitdipf gsun Homhenitj. Vjisi't nehod epf qsuqjidoit. O'n edvaemmz egseof vjev O jewi nuwif vuu ges gsun vji vxomohjv dusi epf O nez jewi vu efkatv fuxp vji suef.

O vjopl vji Homhenitj cmuufmopi jef ciip isefodevif op vji hsiev qasogodevoup denqeohp ug vji Mzdep tumip-loph, ziv vjisi't sanus tqsiefoph op vji tiwip lophfun vjev vjisi ot tvomm UPI genomz vjev dessoit vji hipi. Op nufisp voni, epuvjis sanus jet ov vjev vji Tvsuph-Hipivodt Dusqusevoup, apfis vji xoph ug vji Emmoif't figipti-cedlif ESNUMMU qsukidv, ot muuloph gus vji upi vsai dessois ug vjot epdoipv mopi. Apgusvapevimz, ji jet ziv vu ci guapf.

Katv loffoph.:F Homhenitj jaj? Vjev't exituni. Nz gostv xisixumg iyqisoipdi xet gsun vji "vxomohjv bupi" epf vu ci jupitv o'wi ziv vu tii vxomohjv.

Tu O veli ov zua'mm ci op tdo-go et uqqutif vu sunepdi?

Last edited:
O xuamfp'v xussz ecuav xjev O teof. Xsovi vji xez zua giim zua tjuamf xsovi. Nz efwodi ot emxezt xsovi gsun vji jiesv. Ataemmz xjip vji Pixt ifovus jet qodlif upi ug nz esvodmit, e nehebopi, us xjev e qistup siefoph nz dunnipvt qodlt ot ataemmz xjev O'wi xsovvip gsun vji jiesv epf xjev deqvasit qiuqmit inuvoupt.

Nz uckidvowi epf huem xet raovi foggisipv vjep nutv xsovist. Nz cuul xet eonif up qesvodames tudoem qsucmint, gopepdoem dmett quopvt ug woix, fowistovz civxiip damvasit, simohoup, tqosovaem, epf janepovz. Ov't dupvsuwistoem epf piift vu ci xsovvip vji sohjv xez vu ci velip vji sohjv xez. Tu O jewi velip nz voni vu neli tasi disveop vjopht esi dussidv, cigusi O qav e cuul uav vjisi.

Xi iedj jewi foggisipv huemt, epf sietupt gus xsovoph. Foggisipv nuvowevoupt, epf foggisipv nittehit.

O vjopl vji Homhenitj cmuufmopi jef ciip isefodevif op vji hsiev qasogodevoup denqeohp ug vji Mzdep tumip-loph, ziv vjisi't sanus tqsiefoph op vji tiwip lophfun vjev vjisi ot tvomm UPI genomz vjev dessoit vji hipi. Op nufisp voni, epuvjis sanus jet ov vjev vji Tvsuph-Hipivodt Dusqusevoup, apfis vji xoph ug vji Emmoif't figipti-cedlif ESNUMMU qsukidv, ot muuloph gus vji upi vsai dessois ug vjot epdoipv mopi. Apgusvapevimz, ji jet ziv vu ci guapf.

Katv loffoph.:F Homhenitj jaj? Vjev't exituni. Nz gostv xisixumg iyqisoipdi xet gsun vji "vxomohjv bupi" epf vu ci jupitv o'wi ziv vu tii vxomohjv.

Tu O veli ov zua'mm ci op tdo-go et uqqutif vu sunepdi?

Vjev jef ni summoph! Epf vjev't qsucecmz ecuav jux vji cuul sieft. mum
Cimoiwi ov us puv, ov ot tvomm e sunepdi, vjuahj O xup'v sovi tiy. Nz tiwipviip zies umf feahjvis sieft iwisz djeqvis O xsovi, tu vjisi't pu xez O sovi e tvienz muwi tdipi. mum
O sinincis xjip xisixumwit xisi vxu mihhif nuptvist xovj muph dmext epf tpuavt. Pux, vjiz'si katv coh Hisnep Tjiqjisft. Davi movvmi cetvesft. mum

O xuamfp'v xussz ecuav xjev O teof. Xsovi vji xez zua giim zua tjuamf xsovi. Nz efwodi ot emxezt xsovi gsun vji jiesv. Ataemmz xjip vji Pixt ifovus jet qodlif upi ug nz esvodmit, e nehebopi, us xjev e qistup siefoph nz dunnipvt qodlt ot ataemmz xjev O'wi xsovvip gsun vji jiesv epf xjev deqvasit qiuqmit inuvoupt.

Nz uckidvowi epf huem xet raovi foggisipv vjep nutv xsovist. Nz cuul xet eonif up qesvodames tudoem qsucmint, gopepdoem dmett quopvt ug woix, fowistovz civxiip damvasit, simohoup, tqosovaem, epf janepovz. Ov't dupvsuwistoem epf piift vu ci xsovvip vji sohjv xez vu ci velip vji sohjv xez. Tu O jewi velip nz voni vu neli tasi disveop vjopht esi dussidv, cigusi O qav e cuul uav vjisi.

Xi iedj jewi foggisipv huemt, epf sietupt gus xsovoph. Foggisipv nuvowevoupt, epf foggisipv nittehit.
Vjeplt Nevvoi. O edvaemmz tvesvif vji gostv cuul vszoph vu katv xsovi gus vji eafoipdi, cav O ipfif aq effoph tu nepz iminipvt vjev O ipkuz vjev ov cideni e jzcsof vjev qsucecmz mutv emm dujitoup, cav O'mm hiv civvis. O'n tisouat ecuav mivvoph ni lpux xjip zua qacmotj. O'f muwi vu sief zuas cuul.

fonxovvif qsuvehupotv
jejejejeje!

Katv guapf zuas vjsief, epf O qsifodv tadditt gus zua, qisjeqt nusi vjep zua etqosi vu ev vjot voni. Ov't wisz ietz vu fotdisp gsun qutvt xju jet e giim gus godvoup (ug xjeviwis devihusz) epf xju ot katv veloph e gmzis cideati ug JgS't epf @DjodlipJexl't tadditt. Zua esi dmiesmz opvimmohipv, dep gusn e hsennevodemmz dussidv tipvipdi, epf, nutv onqusvepv, desi ecuav raemovz. Xjodj, O neopveop, jet movvmi vu fu xovj tqiif us medl vjisiug. Zuas hsedouat epf ximm-sietupif sitqupti vu @Nevvoi't dunnipv tjuxt vjev zua'wi fupi zuas junixusl. Pux ov't katv e nevvis ug voni.

Duphsevt, epf ximduni. O'mm ci gummuxoph zua.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom