The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vacation - Holidays

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Where are all the fellow Speeders off to this year? Or at least have planned.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Timely post, was just thinking of my trips. I have a couple coming up soon.

Galapagos cruise in a few weeks. African safari next month. Grand Canyon whitewater rafting trip in May. Mountain biking in Colorado in June. Nothing after that. For now... :-D

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
I have a family reunion by Sequoia National Park in July, nothing else planned, yet.

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Timely post, was just thinking of my trips. I have a couple coming up soon.

Galapagos cruise in a few weeks. African safari next month. Grand Canyon whitewater rafting trip in May. Mountain biking in Colorado in June. Nothing after that. For now... :-D
That actual sounds perfect everything your doing. Where about is it are you doing the African safari?

Just brought this thread up because im away to Amsterdam next weekend with my friends for my 25th Birthday then looking into Dubai for a Summer vacation..
So thought it would be interesting to see where everyone else is going

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY

Can I be your side kick! Lol. Definitely gonna see what I can do about the Grand Canyon in May.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
That actual sounds perfect everything your doing. Where about is it are you doing the African safari?

I'll be in Tanzania going to the Serengeti.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Can I be your side kick! Lol. Definitely gonna see what I can do about the Grand Canyon in May.

Hey Sal, it'd be great if you could come on the trip!!

Arrabista

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 22, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Just brought this thread up because im away to Amsterdam next weekend with my friends for my 25th Birthday then looking into Dubai for a Summer vacation..

Hi ,Just hate to rain on your parade but Dubai in Summer is hell on earth....... just be aware of what the temperature are gonna be like before you book... if you have been here before you will know what the word "inferno" feels like out here !

Ajay2390

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Jan 27, 2014
London, UK
Hi ,Just hate to rain on your parade but Dubai in Summer is hell on earth....... just be aware of what the temperature are gonna be like before you book... if you have been here before you will know what the word "inferno" feels like out here !

Thats the Truth but i feel that if ur coming from the U.K and love the sunshine...DUBAI IS THE PLACE! I miss Dubai Maynee

wilddog

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto
Mountain biking in Colorado in June. Nothing after that. For now... :-D

I'm trying to find a mountain biking club in my city that does group trips. I just upgraded to a Giant full suspension and I'm dreaming about going to places like Moab to break it in. You go alone or group it?

D

DeletedUser394

UK (currently), Vegas in July for Freedom Fest. Not sure where else, need to get home an access the damage after I blew through my current budget with a couple days to go lol.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm trying to find a mountain biking club in my city that does group trips. I just upgraded to a Giant full suspension and I'm dreaming about going to places like Moab to break it in. You go alone or group it?

I initially was going alone and rented a place for almost two months. But after I told friends about what I was doing, now there are 3-4 coming with. I usually go with a group of about 10 every year, makes it way more fun.

Moab is fun, Crested Butte is way better! You should also try Fruita.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,186%
Jun 8, 2010
California
I have to go to Disneyland sometime this year because I have tickets that expire at the end of 2014. I was supposed to use them last year, but my group flaked out on me haha.

Has anyone been to Maldives? Thinking about taking the ladybird there for her birthday, but was curious if it's really worth the cost. I've never had a REAL vacation before(grew up middle class) so I figured I might as well do it once while I still got my youthful energy. How does it compare to closer places like Hawaii or Cancun?

Xanothraxos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Dec 3, 2013
North Carolina
Can't take a vacation until I'm out of my job.

I am going up to Virginia for a week for my brother's wedding - that'll be nice, but not really a vacation.

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
yeah i was originally wanting to come over the beginning of may but my best friend who lives over there is moving flat so just had to rearrange. When is the best time do you reckon my friend im traveling with wants to go in August but I personally think it will be far too hot.

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
478%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
Scottsdale - check
Houston
San Diego
Atlanta

Daniel M.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Mar 9, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
If there is anyone who would like to come to my contry and visit Romania please dont hesitate to contact me.

We have a small guesthouse in the centre of Romania (Covasna). I didn't yet have the time to translate our website but you can see here some photos: http://marthi.ro/galerie.html

Or maybe this link will be better: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2079258

This is a great way to connect and meet new people. I really hope someone will choose to visit us :)

needchaser

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jan 7, 2012
USA
Trying to plan a trip in the next month or two to The Philippines with a stop off in Hawaii for a few days to cut the 14 hour flight in half. Might end up going to another country in South East Asia as well. If any one is in those ares or is interested in going shoot me a message, maybe we can meet up. Trying to go in April or May.

Arrabista

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 22, 2012
United Arab Emirates
yeah i was originally wanting to come over the beginning of may but my best friend who lives over there is moving flat so just had to rearrange. When is the best time do you reckon my friend im traveling with wants to go in August but I personally think it will be far too hot.
Hi August is in the middle of summer here and has been know to hit 50 degrees celsius at midday....so avoid august if you can ..December to April is the nicest time ..
hope this helps

splok

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 20, 2012
Just got back from the US for B&P and visiting family and friends. I'll be taking working trips to Crete, Poland, and Australia later in the year, and I'm considering a trip to Svalbard in the summer for some midnight-sun action (also just because it's so damned far north)!

Sval4.jpg

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Trying to plan a trip in the next month or two to The Philippines with a stop off in Hawaii for a few days to cut the 14 hour flight in half. Might end up going to another country in South East Asia as well. If any one is in those ares or is interested in going shoot me a message, maybe we can meet up. Trying to go in April or May.
I'm in Thailand.. Bangkok to be specific. If you stop here we can try to grab a beer or something.

April gets kind of crazy here during Songkran fyi. The entire country pretty much turns into a giant water fight.

Hi August is in the middle of summer here and has been know to hit 50 degrees celsius at midday....so avoid august if you can ..
It feels like you're sticking your head in an oven haha

Will you be in Thailand this year? Would be nice to see you again.

Arrabista

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 22, 2012
United Arab Emirates
I'm in Thailand.. Bangkok to be specific. If you stop here we can try to grab a beer or something.

April gets kind of crazy here during Songkran fyi. The entire country pretty much turns into a giant water fight.

It feels like you're sticking your head in an oven haha

Will you be in Thailand this year? Would be nice to see you again.
Jake!

Great to hear from you man , got back recently from B+P 2014 in scottsdale..fantastic trip ,loved it.
There are plans afoot to pass through Thailand so when i firm up my plan and will pm you. You in Bkk?

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Jake!

Great to hear from you man , got back recently from B+P 2014 in scottsdale..fantastic trip ,loved it.
There are plans afoot to pass through Thailand so when i firm up my plan and will pm you. You in Bkk?
Sounds good. Yes, I'm in BKK. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.