• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Want to move

Anything related to matters of the mind
Threads with an onging chat or conversation

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

morales0818

Contributor
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
321%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Been wanting to move out but dont want to get an apartment or rent out a house/room. The idea of getting a duplex seems like a good idea since i can charge rent and have my own space. Already got pre-approved for a house from my bank if i were to apply for a loan. Just curious to know youre thoughts or if you guys have different opinions

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Maybe you could go through the exercise in MJ's book for making big decisions?

There are also tons of threads on this forum about real estate in all meanings of the term.
Here's a gold one:

Hivvoph e faqmiy tuapft moli e hsiev ofie vu ni! Mowoph op upi apov xjomi sipvoph uav vji uvjis duamf siemmz jimq duwis zuas nusvhehi, xjodj ot e coh qmat. Katv sinincis, cioph e mepfmusf dunit xovj ovt uxp tiv ug djemmiphit, moli fiemoph xovj vipepvt epf aqliiq. Og zua’si duum xovj vjuti sitquptocomovoit epf vji pancist muul huuf, e faqmiy duamf ci e siemmz tumof nuwi. Ov’t moli jewoph zuas uxp qmedi xovj e caomv-op tofi jatvmi!

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back