• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

We have lost one of our own - RIP @Wolfman

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
I'm sad to announce that Greg Wolf, @Wolfman here on the forum, passed away a couple of weeks ago.

Greg and I first met here on the forum back in 2017. He was trying to start up his first product based business, and reached out to me for advice. However, what started out as just an online friendship eventually evolved into a much closer, and more personal friendship when Greg decided to leave the East Coast - and move to Phoenix to be closer to people like me and all the other Fastlaners who live here. He knew no one out here, except me - but would go to some of our local meetups from time to time.

The first time I met Greg in person, I immediately had a strong feeling that this was a man of character. A good soul, and someone I felt I could bond with. So over time, we started hanging out more and more. We both had stories and life experiences to share with one another. And our talks would go deep. With time we gained each other's trust - and we would open up more and more to each other. Things that may have been not so easy to talk about with other people in our closest circles. He was one of those people who genuinely cared about others.

For the past several years - Greg and I would get together every 2 to 3 weeks. We would talk for hours about business, dating, politics, religion, and philosophical "meaning of life" type topics. It was our soul food. Enjoyed fresh while we sipped our drinks and puffed on some new cigars. But no matter the topic - it was always sprinkled in with humor and laughter. Greg's laughter was contagious. I can still hear it as I type this.

I'm sure some of you locals remember him. I know he looked up to you @AllenCrawley , and would often ask about you. He also got to meet @BaraQueenbee @Kung Fu Steve @BizyDad and several others at one of our Scottsdale meetups.

Our very last conversion will always stick with me. We were sitting on some rocks, right in the middle of Oak Creek in Sedona - talking about our parents, life, and death. And I said to him that day - "we all need to make the most out of every day. You could go tomorrow, I could go tomorrow, and we never know when will be the last time we see someone".

Little did I know that would be my last conversation with him - and ironically the last time I would see him. He passed away a few days after that picture in the creek was taken.

View attachment 57605
So I say to all of you now, reading this - we really do need to make the most out of every day. Life is simply too short to slave away at a 9-5 job. Enjoy life because that is what the purpose of it is. Tell your best friend you love them. Tell your family you love them.
I'm so sorry for your loss, RIP Greg. The older I get (64 tomorrow), the more I am aware of the brevity of life and to cherish every moment. General George Patton said: we should not mourn their loss, but be thankful such men lived.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
I'm so sorry for your loss, RIP Greg. The older I get (64 tomorrow), the more I am aware of the brevity of life and to cherish every moment. General George Patton said: we should not mourn their loss, but be thankful such men lived.

Absolutely, and this was essentially what Greg and I were talking about that day at the creek too. We both very much cherished that moment - and alas, your Patton quote is really fitting. I have come to terms with the loss now and I'm even more just grateful that he lived, and had a good life.

SOQ

Ov viedjit at vjev mogi ot tjusv, tu xi tjuamf eqqsidoevi vji hogv vji apowisti jet howip at.

Mogi ot puv emm ecuav neloph nupiz, cav ecuav jimqoph uvjist & tumwoph qsucmint zua muwi. Vjev't vji siem qasquti ug iwisz janep cioph.

Emtu, neli ep iggusv vu duppidv xovj qiuqmi op qistup egvis zua'wi niv vjin upmopi epf gammz tzpdjsupobif - ov xomm uqip aq pix quttocomovoit gus zua!
Vjisi ot e sietup xjz Epfz Cmedl liiqt fsommoph at up ‘foitim epf duggii’

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back