The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

We need some help...

Idea threads

Tixolate

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 5, 2023
Greetings,

I'm new to the digital business landscape and have recently ventured into e-commerce. Over the past four months, I've been working diligently on various aspects of my upcoming online store, including posting, designing, marketing, decorating, and pricing.

Admittedly, I'm not a skilled designer, and as a result, my website currently appears rather empty, dull, and uninteresting. I'm reaching out to seek guidance and suggestions from professionals or experienced individuals regarding the design of my website. I'm wholeheartedly open to your creative input and eager to implement your ideas into my store.

I'm seeking advice and recommendations on fonts, layout blocks, page structure, text content, image selection, and banner design. Your creative insights will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your valuable input!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-05 201439.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-05 201439.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2023-09-05 201430.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-05 201430.png
    467.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2023-09-05 201413.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-05 201413.png
    466.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 1693916183276.png
    1693916183276.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 13

Tixolate

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 5, 2023
Go install Wordpress

Install divi theme

Go google “cat brush for sale” or whatever just look for competitors

Steal what you like and add your own flavor to it.

Done
I won't question it, but I definitely respect your input. I'll try it for sure.

Ela

Freelance Web Developer and SEO Expert
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 21, 2022
India
Greetings,

I'm new to the digital business landscape and have recently ventured into e-commerce. Over the past four months, I've been working diligently on various aspects of my upcoming online store, including posting, designing, marketing, decorating, and pricing.

Admittedly, I'm not a skilled designer, and as a result, my website currently appears rather empty, dull, and uninteresting. I'm reaching out to seek guidance and suggestions from professionals or experienced individuals regarding the design of my website. I'm wholeheartedly open to your creative input and eager to implement your ideas into my store.

I'm seeking advice and recommendations on fonts, layout blocks, page structure, text content, image selection, and banner design. Your creative insights will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your valuable input!
I have checked your images, and the website is not good.

We are a web design company and have helped over 120+ companies around the world.

We are happy to help you with revamping the site and use our E-commerce strategies to optimize for better performance, and growth.

You can reach me via Skype / Telegram / Hello@bustleweb.com.

Happy to discuss further and help you :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Considering you are in India, there must be thousands of people near you who can do a decent job for little money.

Dan

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.