The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Website monetization Access pass: MILLIONAIRES ONLY

chrisbiz4444

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 9, 2013
RI
Access pass: Just kidding, just using some copy-writing to get you in here. Everyone's input is highly valued!

NOW, How to get paid

I found a niche that really demands a presents. It fulfills a major need and would solve many peoples problems. However just like MJ's book explains the way you execute the idea makes the difference between a big win or a big loss.

I have hit a small wall.

I do not know how to capitalize on it. There is so much potential here but I just cant seem to put the puzzle together. Should I create a site that with articles that people can come and read for free? like a blog... I was also thinking of an info product to sell on the site. I built the website on WordPress. I am completely lost. I have been thinking of ways to package this for a long time. Info product keeps coming to mind but I just feel like I am missing something.

I am not really sure how to go about this. Here is an example so you can get a sense for what I am trying to monetize. EXAMPLE- Say you had a process to literately melt belly fat just by eating certain foods and staying away from certain food types. Accompanied by other processes.

Say you had this info in a niche that has never been touched. What would be the best way to package this kinda thing into a fast-lane business. I am almost sure it is not through an ad-sense blog.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ihulub

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 3, 2013
If information is what you have then write an ebook and have others sell it for you using a service like clickbank.

skekasaurus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Feb 17, 2013
Texas
I'm new to the info/selling game, but I would say to build yourself a very simple website and use it to see how many potential buyers you can attract to it and try to get them to sign up for something (like a free ebook or something). Then once you've confirmed people are indeed interested, you can think about how to deliver the product to the buyers.

Would you deliver directly to your buyers through your site (as in streaming videos)? Or are you thinking of packaging books/dvd's that you can sell and ship out?

DrkSide

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 26, 2013
You need to pick an idea and completely flesh it out. Stop jumping from idea to idea because you hit a hurdle or can't get past something.

Each one of the quotes below have been posted in threads within the past 2 months. Have you done research on any of these? Tested markets?
How to determine if a business plan is worth pursuing ?

The idea is clearly in demand if 3 company's are already in operation. However I just do not know if the market is already to saturated. I know many say don't worry if someone else is already doing it. What is the best way to determine if a business should be a no go ?
I was thinking about starting an eCommerce business
After reading and speaking to some business people in my area it seems starting a brokerage that handles financial products can be very fast-lane.
After doing research the advice many RE investors have given is to stick to one industry and become an expert in that field. Socomes the question, what is the better real estate area to focus on?

chrisbiz4444

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 9, 2013
RI
You need to pick an idea and completely flesh it out. Stop jumping from idea to idea because you hit a hurdle or can't get past something.

Each one of the quotes below have been posted in threads within the past 2 months. Have you done research on any of these? Tested markets?

The first business in the saturated market was a no-go after looking into it.

The eCommerce business is in the process. However I am green to this so It is going to take some mistakes to learn.

The brokerage was just something I wanted to share to others on the forum. While I have thought about it as a business to get into I feel like learning the online world more might be a good investment in time.

As for RE. It is an investment. Online business is a way to build capital at a rapid rate to purchase my investments. You cant buy commercial property with hopes and dreams. Gotta make something happen.

Now this idea has been in the process for months. I have a site up along with articles. I just cant figure out the best way to monetize it for the best possible use.

E-books are great but It just sounds like something that usually isn't all that profitable unless you are writing a series or multiple series.

IAmTheJeff

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 5, 2014
Philadelphia, Pa
Now you may know this. When building a site is it alright to use images off google?
Unless you have permission from the owner of the photos, it's copyright infringement. Send me whatever it is you want photos of and an sd card and I'll photo them and send it all back to you. Problem: solved.

chrisbiz4444

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 9, 2013
RI
Unless you have permission from the owner of the photos, it's copyright infringement. Send me whatever it is you want photos of and an sd card and I'll photo them and send it all back to you. Problem: solved.

I appreciate the offer but I would really like to learn where to get the photos without taking them from google if that will be a copyright problem.

3things

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 17, 2013
Canadia
I appreciate the offer but I would really like to learn where to get the photos without taking them from google if that will be a copyright problem.

There was a good thread about this a while back: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/using-images-from-google.48373/

There's plenty of sources of royalty free images that you can use without storing up trouble for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

IAmTheJeff

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 5, 2014
Philadelphia, Pa
Last edited by a moderator:

3things

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 17, 2013
Canadia
This is a great source, but sometimes good quality and/or relevance can difficult to find.

If you can't find it free then pay a few $ and buy a stock pic, or take it yourself. Having your web host shut you down, or getting a nasty note from getty or whoever demanding $$$ for infringement will cost you a lot more in time/money/stress. Have a look at some of the links in that thread, there's a lot of good royalty-free resources there like http://www.bluevertigo.com.ar/

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.