The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Weekly Meetup Accountability Call Megathread

rpeck90

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
449%
Nov 26, 2016
United Kingdom
This week (W - worked super hard at it): -

1. CFG talk with client / feedback
2. Dennis App done
3. J2UK Shadow DOM (IE JS)
4. Personal finance stuff
5. Continue with J2UK if any time left
6. Finish any princess stuff in anticipation of launch on April 15th

Next week: -

1. Finish Dennis App
2. Corp financial
3. J2UK App Auth + link into Single Cards to make the system function in the front end
4. Christoph Site import + Kadence

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Need a call summary with W's and L's. Please post

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
@NervesOfSteel W : practice english twice a day and look at more possible land to buy
@rpeck90 W : "see his post"
@lifemaker L: 100 new words learned, 4 english fast papers
@szalek W: 100 dms a day, set up linkedin
@ElDiablo : practice coding skills, prep for interview
@MaximOntheRoad W: try ads for myself, 5 reachouts a day
@Subsonic L: 4 Abi vorschläge German, 2 ad creatives at least, 3 Math abi vorschläge

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@ElDiablo get a W or L?
L's, let's get some pushup videos posted. we either get smarter or we get stronger!

for those that are regulars on the call .... post your very first call date and what you have gotten done since then. Let's give ourselves some credit!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
@ElDiablo get a W or L?
L's, let's get some pushup videos posted. we either get smarter or we get stronger!

for those that are regulars on the call .... post your very first call date and what you have gotten done since then. Let's give ourselves some credit!
I've been hosting the calls since August 2023.

In that time I have learned a lot about consistency. Additionally, since then I have become an A student and hit my first real 1k revenue month with business.

Though overall I think there is a lot more to be done on my end. 1k is nice for an 18 year old but it's time I make enough each month to live off it, whilst going to university debt free.

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
@ElDiablo get a W or L?

Neither, this past week I didn't make a concrete goal.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
That is a double L
I recognize that sometimes I struggle to identify the top things I could achieve each week, particularly concerning a bigger plan

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@ElDiablo might be time to give up. This is too hard. You may not have what it takes.
Grab a job, stack some cash, figure out a compelling 'why'.

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
@ElDiablo might be time to give up. This is too hard. You may not have what it takes.
Grab a job, stack some cash, figure out a compelling 'why'.
Would I reconsider my approach? Most definitely. Would I level up my skills? It wouldn’t hurt me. That it is pretty hard? What isn’t that is truly valuable?

To give up? never…

During the last sessions, I realized that I’m struggling to find a simple yet compelling problem where I can provide value given my skills and for which other people are willing to pay.

Now, I’m humble enough to realize that I’m limiting myself by “staying out of the market” and trying to find ambiguous problems from the “outside.”

It can be a tough pill to swallow, especially when you understand the constraints and trade-offs of the conventional route, but everything points out that I’m better off taking a traditional job.

The only difference is that this time, I’m aware of the entrepreneurial path and have a compelling reason for not depending on one just for a source of income. Instead, I see it as an opportunity to learn practical things, expand my network, and have some “stability” to work on riskier ventures, as I know I’ll make my fair share of mistakes.

So no @ZCP, you won’t get rid of me that easily ;)

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
So no @ZCP, you won’t get rid of me that easily ;)
Prove it .... post the three major things your will complete this week, and get them done.
Then LEAD the call on Saturday and help others achieve their weekly goals.

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
Prove it .... post the three major things your will complete this week, and get them done.
Then LEAD the call on Saturday and help others achieve their weekly goals.
  • I will search through LinkedIn and apply to at least two job positions that match and need my skills each day.
  • I will take note of 3 skills mentioned across most job positions that I can learn on my own and spend 1 hour each day learning one of them.
  • And I will reach out and, if possible, connect with at least two hiring managers in areas that match my skills/experience each day.

I don't understand what you mean by leading the call on Saturday. Do you mean to inspire the group by what I achieved throughout this week?

Regarding helping others, I will tag them in small posts as a reminder to get it done. Otherwise, they have to record themselves dancing "La Macarena" and upload their video on a new thread for all the forum members to see. This will let everyone know they are not committed to tackling their goals and rather risk public humiliation.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 26, 2023
Regarding helping others, I will tag them in small posts as a reminder to get it done. Otherwise, they have to record themselves dancing "La Macarena" and upload their video on a new thread for all the forum members to see. This will let everyone know they are not committed to tackling their goals and rather risk public humiliation.

This thread is getting scarier day by day! Especially with public humiliation fetishes and all ... :rofl::rofl:

Subsonic

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Fastlane Call
Saturday, 20 Apr • 19:30–20:30
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/ehk-fftb-weo

Here is the next call link, this time not forgotten.
To avoid doing la macarena on video I'll do anything I can do get through the grueling hours of ancient German literature and thousands of words of argumentative essays.

@MJ DeMarco

Maria 777

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 4, 2022
@ElDiablo get a W or L?

my first call date: January 20th
things I got done: reading about personal finance as a regular habit, chose a CENTS business idea, worked on a draft about my business idea, worked on the script for the webapp, chose the tech to build the webapp, narrowed down my business idea, watched tutorials about html, css and javascript, wrote a basic html file and css file.

Maria 777

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 4, 2022
@NervesOfSteel W : practice english twice a day and look at more possible land to buy
@rpeck90 W : "see his post"
@lifemaker L: 100 new words learned, 4 english fast papers
@szalek W: 100 dms a day, set up linkedin
@ElDiablo : practice coding skills, prep for interview
@MaximOntheRoad W: try ads for myself, 5 reachouts a day
@Subsonic L: 4 Abi vorschläge German, 2 ad creatives at least, 3 Math abi vorschläge
@Maria 777 W: watch 10 min a day of javascript tutorial

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Fastlane Call
Saturday, 20 Apr • 19:30–20:30
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/ehk-fftb-weo

Here is the next call link, this time not forgotten.
To avoid doing la macarena on video I'll do anything I can do get through the grueling hours of ancient German literature and thousands of words of argumentative essays.

@MJ DeMarco
I put it in my cal to join you all this weekend :)

Subsonic

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Just checking which time zone this is? Look forward to the call :)
The time is cest.
Looking forward to seeing you there.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
I put it in my cal to join you all this weekend :)
Solid! They are supposed to meet. Then spend a few minutes on each person talking about wins / successes / what got done, obstacles (and how to overcome), then set a clear path of main tasks for the next week TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOAL. Like the Sunday call we did for years with @Kung Fu Steve

They are getting in the habit of meeting and logging W or L. That was first step.
They could definitely use your help on clear goal setting and CLEAR and ACTIONABLE big tasks for the week.

You guys have fun. I'm meeting up with a bunch of Fastlaners in Chattanooga this weekned. @GlobalWealth is Cousin Eddie'ing Matt and Cat's driveway.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Solid! They are supposed to meet. Then spend a few minutes on each person talking about wins / successes / what got done, obstacles (and how to overcome), then set a clear path of main tasks for the next week TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOAL. Like the Sunday call we did for years with @Kung Fu Steve

They are getting in the habit of meeting and logging W or L. That was first step.
They could definitely use your help on clear goal setting and CLEAR and ACTIONABLE big tasks for the week.

You guys have fun. I'm meeting up with a bunch of Fastlaners in Chattanooga this weekned. @GlobalWealth is Cousin Eddie'ing Matt and Cat's driveway.
That is a fantastic heads up, thanks @ZCP .

Chattanooga is going to be fun for sure. I am envious of the taco table that will be present.

I look forward to meeting all the members and understanding where everyone is at and how they are working towards winning each week.

Last edited:

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
Hello there!
@NervesOfSteel

@rpeck90

@lifemaker

@szalek

@MaximOntheRoad

@Subsonic

@Maria 777

We are already halfway through this week, and I wanted to check on your progress towards your goals. How are you doing so far?

Personally, I am working on expanding my network, improving my application process, and polishing some technical skills in my industry. However, I know there is still a lot for me to achieve and learn.

For those struggling to meet their goals this week, I’m assuming you’re preparing for your big breakthrough as magnificent dancers in this forum.

Stay focused, and all the best.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 26, 2023
Hello there!
@NervesOfSteel

@rpeck90

@lifemaker

@szalek

@MaximOntheRoad

@Subsonic

@Maria 777

We are already halfway through this week, and I wanted to check on your progress towards your goals. How are you doing so far?

Personally, I am working on expanding my network, improving my application process, and polishing some technical skills in my industry. However, I know there is still a lot for me to achieve and learn.

For those struggling to meet their goals this week, I’m assuming you’re preparing for your big breakthrough as magnificent dancers in this forum.

2 weeks ago I realized that I need to massively polish my English skills if I want to sell globally. So, I am practicing 15-20 min sessions twice daily and I guess I need to order a good grammar book as well.

The problem that I am facing is that I usually tend to speak and write in a passive voice rather active voice and I need to figure out a way to resolve this as well.

About the chunk of land that I was supposed to buy. A good piece of land has been spotted by me and I am already in talks with the existing owner. Let's see how it turns out!

Inventor001

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Mar 6, 2020
I would like to be a part of the accountability call.

Things I will get done until this Saturday:
  1. 3D Geometry
  2. Learning about electronic configurations
  3. Three topics of the current electricity chapter

Subsonic

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Hello there!
@NervesOfSteel

@rpeck90

@lifemaker

@szalek

@MaximOntheRoad

@Subsonic

@Maria 777

On the 4 to 7 hours of learning a day grind.

Also I pray for decent weather so I can make the creatives.
If tomorrow looks as bad as today I'll head on into canva and use old images and videos.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.