The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are your habits?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
For all you fastlaners out there.

I'd like to start this thread as a place for the community to post daily habits that have helped them to succeed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Einfamilienhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Feb 8, 2019
I recognized when I hear classic music with my earphones, I can concentrate much easier for many hours without getting tired too fast or feeling the urgency to open my phone every 15 minutes again.

The playlist should be hours long with no interruption like YouTube ads.

Not a whole orchestra with several instruments. Just a piano and sometimes in combination with a violin or cello. Not more.

I would recommend you to try it out and to experience the magic of classical music and you would also recognize an increasement of your creativity and inspiration which helps you to think differently.

I'm doing it since a few weeks and the work becomes much "easier".

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
I recognized when I hear classic music with my earphones, I can concentrate much easier for many hours without getting tired too fast or feeling the urgency to open my phone every 15 minutes again.

The playlist should be hours long with no interruption like YouTube ads.

Not a whole orchestra with several instruments. Just a piano and sometimes in combination with a violin or cello. Not more.

I would recommend you to try it out and to experience the magic of classical music and you would also recognize an increasement of your creativity and inspiration which helps you to think differently.

I'm doing it since a few weeks and the work becomes much "easier".
I recently cut music out of my life because I found it was a "cue" into a process of crappy habits.

Example, I use to listen to music every time I got in my car. I would listen to music, smoke and eat for example.

I recently cut it out and instead of music I listen to Spanish movies to help facilitate my language learning.

Quit smoking and quit eating bad foods as a result. Plus my spanish skills are increasing.

However, I wonder if listening to a different type of music, like classical, could help me build even better habits.

I'll definitely be giving this a try. Thank you.

sfarieri

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Oct 11, 2020
Long Island, NY
For all you fastlaners out there.

I'd like to start this thread as a place for the community to post daily habits that have helped them to succeed.
I've actually just started doing The Miracle Morning 30-day challenge. Look into it. I've noticed I'm more determined to finish my goals and stick to my routine.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
1. Meditation.

2. Journaling. ( Things to be grateful for, power list, random thoughts)

3. Morning walk.

4. Read around 30 minutes per day.

sfarieri

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Oct 11, 2020
Long Island, NY
1. Meditation.

2. Journaling. ( Things to be grateful for, power list, random thoughts)

3. Morning walk.

4. Read around 30 minutes per day.
I agree with this. I wake up at 6AM every morning and Meditate, say my affirmations, visualize, exercise (go for a short run, do push-ups, sit ups, stretching, some yoga), read for 30 minutes and scribe (journaling about what I'm grateful for).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.