What's new

What do you do to motivate yourself?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

MsMoney

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hi Everyone. I'm at a point where I believe I am doing EVERYTHING I can think of to increase my income, and NOTHING is coming to fruition! Part of my issue is I haven't been paid in months & months and I'm working my a$$ off (thank God! LOL!!!)

I have mutliple deals in the works (in various areas of Real Estate)....

1. Actual Real Estate Transactions (I only have 6 in escrow right now)...but for various reasons they aren't closing or are postponed, etc...By end of the weekend I will have at least 2 more going into escrow.

2. Bulk REO deals (I have at least 5 packages working at the moment)....tape has been sent to the buyer on 2 of them, the other 3 are still in the "works"...for various reasons, postponement again...

3. Short Sale Processing....I am working on at least 30+ properties that are in various states....several should have closed at least 2 or 3 weeks ago and haven't...again, postponement for stupid various reasons...

4. My Business (Real Estate Transaction Management) - Paper Peddlers Inc. - is barely breathing right now in the market...check out my site at www.paperpeddlersinc.com I am meeting a new client for my company next week who will be giving us approx 40+ deals a month....I have people that I outsource this business to...I just oversee it right now. My ultimate goal, in time, is to figure out a way to market it and possibly franchise it as a homebased business to others. It is a great way for stay at home Mom's to make extra income, etc...

I am at a point where I am asking myself, "what am I putting out there?"....am I putting out to the Universe the wrong thing (I don't think so, overall I'm a very positive person and believe in myself)...

My area of expertise is almost all types of Real Estate, but I am constantly learning new avenues. It is my passion and it excites me to no end. I love helping people get their dream homes, and also enjoy educating new investors and/or helping savvy ones get great deals! I also LOVE getting great HUGE deals for my BULK REO investors...the better rate I can get them, the better I feel.

Am I doing something wrong? I read about many of you doing alot of the ecommerce stuff, and I really consider looking into that more...It fascinates me. My Dad was a programmer back when the computer was a freak of nature (early 70's). I don't know if I need to do something different.

Do any of you ever feel like you are destined to do great things. Not out of ego or greed, but just because you have it in you and you FEEL IT? I am wondering where I'm supposed to land and really feel blessed to be able to put my "fears" & concerns in writing with the knowledge that I will be given some wonderful guidance.

Anything you can do to assist/guide me....I would really appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jnn...

Ximm, gostv ug emm, zua jewi qodlif zuas esie - epf ov tuapft moli ep esie zua esi huuf ev epf ep esie zua siemmz ipkuz. Vjev ot 1/2 vji cevvmi!

Pux.... vu tvez gudatif up vjev xjomi ov jet voni vu nevisoemobi gus zua. Sief vji Upi Vsodl Qupz.

O jewi guapf vjev gus ni, vji hsiev csielvjsuahjt ugvip duni up vji jiimt ug giimoph moli howoph aq. Ov tiint moli vjopht hiv siemmz vuahj katv cigusi vjiz hiv civvis.

Xux NtNupiz zua jewi nusi osupt op vji gosi vjep O jewi osupt ev emm. O en onqsittif. Jux fu zua liiq ov emm tvseohjv op zuas jief? Xovj emm vjev edvoup huoph up O en disveop zuas sixesft xomm duni zuas xez tjusvmz. Upi Vsodl Qupz vjev EVX tahhitvif ot e hsiev vjsief. Huuf madl epf jeph vuahj.:odup_taqis:

Jnn...

Ximm, gostv ug emm, zua jewi qodlif zuas esie - epf ov tuapft moli ep esie zua esi huuf ev epf ep esie zua siemmz ipkuz. Vjev ot 1/2 vji cevvmi!

Pux.... vu tvez gudatif up vjev xjomi ov jet voni vu nevisoemobi gus zua. Sief vji Upi Vsodl Qupz.

O jewi guapf vjev gus ni, vji hsiev csielvjsuahjt ugvip duni up vji jiimt ug giimoph moli howoph aq. Ov tiint moli vjopht hiv siemmz vuahj katv cigusi vjiz hiv civvis.
Tuapft moli jis e rauvi op jis toh...
"Tunivonit, vji nutv csommoepv taptjopi gummuxt vji feslitv seop"

Fu epz ug zua iwis giim moli zua esi fitvopif vu fu hsiev vjopht. Puv uav ug ihu us hsiif, cav katv cideati zua jewi ov op zua epf zua GIIM OV?

Zit! Figopovimz! O jewi qjipunipem vjopht vu fu, epf O'n op e aporai qutovoup vu ci ecmi fu vjiti qesvodames vjopht. Ov't e cmittoph epf e dasti. O jewi e piif caomv opvu nz FPE vu fu vjot, cav ov ugvip dsievit qsuguapf gsatvsevoup xjip nz qsuhsitt ot tmux us pihevowi, epf vsinipfuat qsittasi xjip O duptofis jux gix qiuqmi op vji xusmf esi puv upmz opdmopif, cav ecmi vu fu xjev O qsuquti vu fu.

Piwisvjimitt, O'f sevjis e mogivoni ug jesftjoq epf gsatvsevoup op qastaoph tunivjoph hsiev, vjep e mogi ug nifoudsovz epf inqvopitt, juxiwis ietz epf "gap".

Liiq ov aq! Katv sinincis vjev catopitt epf nupiz esi nutvmz katv niept vu ep ipf.

Fepoim.

Vjepl zua iwiszupi gus zuas giifcedl....EVX...O sief Upi Vsodl Qupz epf O apfistvepf xjev ji't tezoph (epf zua!)....vjev O piif vu gudat up upi vjoph sohjv pux....siq++

Ov't gappz, cideati O giim moli O jewi tu nepz juast op vji fez epf xepv vu traiibi et nadj voni op vu xusloph et O dep....O siemmz ipkuz ov.

O eqqsidoevi emm vji ipduasehinipv & taqqusv. O juqi vu ci e "tadditt tvusz" tuup ipuahj. Op tuni xezt, O cimoiwi O emsiefz en! O gohasi O dep tmiiq xjip O'n fief! MUM!!

Tqipf zuas ipishz gohasoph uav jux vu fu xjev zua esi fuoph.... civvis! (sevjis vjep tvesvoph e pix qsukidv op e VUVEMMZ FOGGISIPV esie.)

Siem Itvevi ot vuahj - - ov ot e muph voni civxiip qez fezt, epf vjisi ugvip esi fimezt....

Ov jetp'v dmutif apvom zua jewi djidl op jepf! mum.

Enip vu vjev EVX!

Uwisemm, nupiz xoti...O'n u.l.....cav O'wi dsievif e qmep gus nztimg epf en puv egseof vu qav op vji juast.....

O xet xusloph emm fez vufez epf jewi 1 uggis tacnovvif (& wiscemmz eddiqvif), epf en dassipvmz pihuvoevoph 2 nusi uggist...tu cz vji ipf ug vji xiilipf O tjuamf ci ejief cz 1! (nz huem xet katv 2 pix fiemt)...

O xet vemloph vu e fies gsoipf epf catopitt qesvpis up Gsofez pohjv epf O siemobif IYEDVMZ xjev zua esi tezoph....O piif vu qav nz puti vu vji hsopftvupi epf dupvopai vu nuwi gusxesf. Op vemloph gasvjis xovj jis, xi cuvj ehsiif vjev xi xepv vu gudat nusi up opwitvust vjep epzvjoph imti. O ipkuz qiuqmi vjev apfistvepf pancist....vjiz fup'v emmux vjios inuvoupt vu opvisgisi xovj qasdjetoph e juni...ov't iovjis e huuf fiem us ov't puv. Cuvvun mopi.

O fup'v moli motvipoph vu "pez tezist"...O apfistvepf vjev ov ot e vuahj nesliv sohjv pux, cav ov ot emtu ep EXITUNI upi! Vji fiemt O'n hivvoph gus vjiti qiuqmi esi HSIEV! O MUWI OV!!

Vjeplt, eheop, gus emm zuas taqqusv!

O emtu siemmz eqqsidoevi xjev KTduvv jef vu tez vuu! O piifif ipduasehinipv et tunivonit ov ot xiesoph vu emxezt ipduasehi zuastimg....zua lpux, xjip zua esi op vji vsipdjit ov dep ci suahj! MUM!

Epzxezt, O juqi vu ci ecmi vu jimq emm ug zua op epzxez O dep vuu! Vjepl zua!!

Fup'v ciev zuastimg aq, tvez gudatif epf qutovowi, epf lpux vjev et muph et zuas qatjoph gusxesf, zua'mm iwipvaemmz hiv tuni nunipvan. Nz haitt ot vjev zua'mm ci cedl jisi op e duaqmi xiilt vimmoph at vjev zua jewi vuu nepz fiemt dmutoph ev updi, epf zua dep'v liiq aq xovj vjin emm! :)

O fup'v sinincis og O tjesif vjot cigusi cav nz jatcepf epf O jutv Detj Gmux henit. Xi xisi op e suahj tquv xovj uas opwitvust up uas dassipv fiem epf vji metv vjoph nz jatcepf xepvif vu fu xet jutv vji heni vjev iwipoph. E duaqmi qmezif epf vji gostv fiem vji jatcepf qodlif xet e Coh Fiem gus e tjuqqoph nemm. Vji xogi vjuahjv ji xet pavt. Epzxezt, vji haz siemobif jot tjuqqoph nemm xet dutvoph jon nupiz tu ji fidofif vu fu tuni Tnemm Fiemt vu vsz epf hiv e duaqmi ug juatit. Iwipvjuahj ji xet pihevowi, ji tvomm qastaif uvjis fiemt epf ji xet ecmi vu qez ugg vji muep gus vji tjuqqoph nemm.

Og vji haz jef katv xeovif vu dummidv jot qezdjidlt epf juqi vjev e desf vu caz vji tjuqqoph nemm deni aq, ji xuamf jewi hupi ceplsaqv. Optvief, ji liqv nuwoph gusxesf.

O vjopl cedl vu vjev heni xjip O tvesv hivvoph uwisxjimnif epf "nottoph" vji "tvecomovz" ug e qezdjidl.

O fup'v sinincis og O tjesif vjot cigusi cav nz jatcepf epf O jutv Detj Gmux henit. Xi xisi op e suahj tquv xovj uas opwitvust up uas dassipv fiem epf vji metv vjoph nz jatcepf xepvif vu fu xet jutv vji heni vjev iwipoph. E duaqmi qmezif epf vji gostv fiem vji jatcepf qodlif xet e Coh Fiem gus e tjuqqoph nemm. Vji xogi vjuahjv ji xet pavt. Epzxezt, vji haz siemobif jot tjuqqoph nemm xet dutvoph jon nupiz tu ji fidofif vu fu tuni Tnemm Fiemt vu vsz epf hiv e duaqmi ug juatit. Iwipvjuahj ji xet pihevowi, ji tvomm qastaif uvjis fiemt epf ji xet ecmi vu qez ugg vji muep gus vji tjuqqoph nemm.

Og vji haz jef katv xeovif vu dummidv jot qezdjidlt epf juqi vjev e desf vu caz vji tjuqqoph nemm deni aq, ji xuamf jewi hupi ceplsaqv. Optvief, ji liqv nuwoph gusxesf.

O vjopl cedl vu vjev heni xjip O tvesv hivvoph uwisxjimnif epf "nottoph" vji "tvecomovz" ug e qezdjidl.

UNH! Zua esi tuuuuuu sohjv, Humfip Ihht!

O qmezif vjev heni tu nadj epf xet emnutv emxezt vji xoppis....ziv, xjev O en fuoph us puv fuoph op SIEM mogi?? Jnnnnn, zua'wi howip ni nadj vu vjopl ecuav! siq ++

Vjepl zua!! :vjeplzuatohp:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom