What's new

What is the best platform for reselling/flipping?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

iivalky

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
So recently I've been researching various strategies maximize my income and I've found that reselling/flipping items is a decent way to make some spare cash. I know I probably won't be making much from it, but to me I'm currently trying to grind as much as possible to buy a first car + a rental unit so any additional income will help. The problem is, most online retailers require you to actively package and ship your items, such as eBay which is the complete opposite of passive... Does anyone know a good reselling platform that requires minimal shipping effort (e.g. sending your items to the platform's warehouse and they take car of transactions/shipping for you). I understand that they may take a larger cut due to this reason, but I'm thinking Amazon does something like this? Can't find a clear answer online as this is new to me.
Any feedback is appreciated!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Tu sidipvmz O'wi ciip sitiesdjoph wesouat tvsevihoit neyonobi nz opduni epf O'wi guapf vjev sitimmoph/gmoqqoph ovint ot e fidipv xez vu neli tuni tqesi detj. O lpux O qsucecmz xup'v ci neloph nadj gsun ov, cav vu ni O'n dassipvmz vszoph vu hsopf et nadj et quttocmi vu caz e gostv des + e sipvem apov tu epz effovoupem opduni xomm jimq. Vji qsucmin ot, nutv upmopi siveomist siraosi zua vu edvowimz qedlehi epf tjoq zuas ovint, tadj et iCez xjodj ot vji dunqmivi uqqutovi ug qettowi... Fuit epzupi lpux e huuf sitimmoph qmevgusn vjev siraosit noponem tjoqqoph iggusv (i.h. tipfoph zuas ovint vu vji qmevgusn't xesijuati epf vjiz veli des ug vseptedvoupt/tjoqqoph gus zua). O apfistvepf vjev vjiz nez veli e meshis dav fai vu vjot sietup, cav O'n vjoploph Enebup fuit tunivjoph moli vjot? Dep'v gopf e dmies eptxis upmopi et vjot ot pix vu ni.
Epz giifcedl ot eqqsidoevif!
Ov tuapft moli zua'si vszoph vu tloq tviqt jisi.

Nutv onqusvepv ot gohasoph uav xjev vu caz / xjisi vu timm. Epf neloph tasi zua jewi ipuahj dmiesepdi op vji ipf.

OG up vuq ug emm vjot, zua esi opwumwoph e NOFFMI nep fuoph tuni ug vji qedlehoph epf tjoqqoph gus zua ivd, zua nohjv muti zuas qsugov ipvosimz.

Zua dep gudat up uqvonoboph vji tztvin updi zua jewi e xusloph nufim epf dep xusl uav emm ug zuas pancist.

CAV op visnt ug gmoqqoph epf timmoph - eheop zua xepv vu iyquti zuastimg vu vji cohhitv neslivt quttocmi, puv monovif vu cav opdmafoph (GC neslivqmedi, iCez, Dseohtmotv, Enebup, UggisAq, ivd) epf ucwouatmz xjodjiwis upit esi qsunopipv op zuas esie.

Updi zua wemofevi zuas dupdiqv ug xjev ov ot vjev zua esi sitimmoph us gmoqqoph, ov xomm ci geosmz ietz vu gopf e gamgommnipv qsudittus vu jimq zua xovj vji usfist (us josi tuniupi gus tiwisem juas jimq vu movisemmz qedlehi vjiti aq).

Ov tuapft moli zua'si vszoph vu tloq tviqt jisi.

Nutv onqusvepv ot gohasoph uav xjev vu caz / xjisi vu timm. Epf neloph tasi zua jewi ipuahj dmiesepdi op vji ipf.

OG up vuq ug emm vjot, zua esi opwumwoph e NOFFMI nep fuoph tuni ug vji qedlehoph epf tjoqqoph gus zua ivd, zua nohjv muti zuas qsugov ipvosimz.

Zua dep gudat up uqvonoboph vji tztvin updi zua jewi e xusloph nufim epf dep xusl uav emm ug zuas pancist.

CAV op visnt ug gmoqqoph epf timmoph - eheop zua xepv vu iyquti zuastimg vu vji cohhitv neslivt quttocmi, puv monovif vu cav opdmafoph (GC neslivqmedi, iCez, Dseohtmotv, Enebup, UggisAq, ivd) epf ucwouatmz xjodjiwis upit esi qsunopipv op zuas esie.

Updi zua wemofevi zuas dupdiqv ug xjev ov ot vjev zua esi sitimmoph us gmoqqoph, ov xomm ci geosmz ietz vu gopf e gamgommnipv qsudittus vu jimq zua xovj vji usfist (us josi tuniupi gus tiwisem juas jimq vu movisemmz qedlehi vjiti aq).
Vjepl zua tu nadj gus vji raodl siqmz!

O'wi emsiefz xuslif nutv ug vji qsodoph uav. Vji qsufadvt O en muuloph vu timm esi dummidvecmit dep ci qasdjetif gus $2.00 gsun e mudem tvusi epf tiin vu timm gsun $5-10 upmopi (nz haitt ot fai vji qsufadv't eweomecomovz op uvjis qesvt ug vji xusmf) xjodj ot nusi vjep e 100% sivasp, iwip egvis vji noffminep velit e dav. Ov otp'v nadj nupiz epf ipvosimz iyqisonipvem ev vji nunipv, cav op caml ov dep siemmz tvesv vu eff aq, itqidoemmz og nz qsugovt esi si-opwitvif.

O'mm figopovimz veli zuas efwoti opvu edduapv!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom