The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is this type of upwork project typically called.

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
I’m looking to freelance on upwork but wasn’t sure for awhile how to apply my skill set.
I have 10 years experience in the Unity3D engine as an amateur hobbyist, I’ve published a few casual app games and even made a short cartoon in it.
However I’m not comfortable with doing complex programming stuff as a job.

Recently I found a perfect upwork gig for me:

It’s like a really simple gimmicky app that’s part of an electric car company marketing showcase.
The app is so simple to make that I even whipped up a partial demo of it in only 3-4 hours and submitted a short clip of it as my proposal thinking that would be very impressive to them.
View: https://youtu.be/iM6-lgl1dTw

Alas I didn’t get the gig, but I’m super interested in more like this.
However I’ve been searching around upwork for similar jobs and I can’t find anything!

I tried looking for keywords like “marketing demo”, “interactive demo”, “2d animation”, “mock up interactive”, “interactive prototype”.

None of the results are quite like the gig I applied for.

So does anyone know what it is that I’m looking for? Maybe upwork is not the best place for this kind of stuff?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.