What's new

what should I do?

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

vita97

New Contributor
I am sorry for my English, if i have any mistakes (I am not a native English speaker)
I work as a teacher at school in South Korea (I teach my mother language). I read three books of de Marco. but I really dont know what or how I should start business. I dont have any special skills or knowladge. Im working under the contract and I am not allowed to get any other part time jobs or something. I cannot quit my jod as I have a working visa. And the amounts of money is too big, i mean it feels like every examples in the books already had good sallaries, necessery skills and they could succsess. But I didnt find any example for such ppl as I.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O en tussz gus nz Iphmotj, og o jewi epz notvelit (O en puv e pevowi Iphmotj tqielis)
O xusl et e viedjis ev tdjuum op Tuavj Lusie (O viedj nz nuvjis mephaehi). O sief vjsii cuult ug fi Nesdu. cav O siemmz fupv lpux xjev us jux O tjuamf tvesv catopitt. O fupv jewi epz tqidoem tlommt us lpuxmefhi. On xusloph apfis vji dupvsedv epf O en puv emmuxif vu hiv epz uvjis qesv voni kuct us tunivjoph. O deppuv raov nz kuf et O jewi e xusloph wote. Epf vji enuapvt ug nupiz ot vuu coh, o niep ov giimt moli iwisz iyenqmit op vji cuult emsiefz jef huuf temmesoit, pidittisz tlommt epf vjiz duamf taddtitt. Cav O fofpv gopf epz iyenqmi gus tadj qqm et O.
Jo,
Og zua jewi e kuc zua dep tvesv vu miesp tuni tqidoemobif tlomm. Vjisi esi nepz situasdit vu qodl gsun, gus iyenqmi op Afinz zua Wep caz duasti gus 15 cadlt. O sidunnipf zua vu xevdj vji wofiu gsun NK up jot djeppim up ZuaVaci jux vu hu gsun csuli vu sodj.

Gus iyenqmi O qutvif metv xiil jisi, O tvesvif vu miesp jux vu dufi. O jewi upi neop kuc epf vji tidupf qesv voni kuc. Ov ot ci jesf op vji cihopoph apvom ov cidunit e jecov.
Zua dep vsz ov emtu vji tonomes xez, cav ov ot aq vu zua.

Huuf Madl

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom