What's new

What to use- Wordpress, Drupal, etc

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

webenthusiast

New Contributor
Hello. I bought a domain today to offer a service like this.

When user enters information , site automatically categorizes it using keyword extraction algorithm, double checks with the user about the category, and stores it in a database.
For retrieval, the user can search for particular keywords or locations or other meta information or can browse through all the entries in a particular category.

More like a Knowledge Management system. Presently, there are no sites that offer this service to the market that I'm interested in targeting, so I'm looking to create a MVP to validate before going all out. By which I mean that I don't have to worry about choosing an efficient database for now at least. Options for voting, liking, commenting, sharing on fb are compulsory. The homepage is a news feed of entries from other users. Similar to Makes Me Think but caters to a completely different population and far more interactive and user friendly. Also MMT has very few categories, but I expect to have hundreds if not thousands of categories.

Expect to make money from ads and affiliate sales. Haven't thought about it actually.

Forums are old and don't seem to have most of the interactive options that I look for so they are not in the race.Should I choose to HTML code the site or to use a platform such as WP, Drupal, Joomla,etc with a nice looking theme? I have no coding knowledge but can learn quick.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
XQ ot qsivvz nadj vji ietoitv xez vu caomf e xictovi. Vupt ug gsii qmahopt gus xjeviwis gapdvoup zua duamf vjopl ug.

Djidl uav qeof datvun vjinit og zua xepv vjopht vu muul dmiep. O lpux e gix qiuqmi xju ati Hipitot Vjini epf vjios tovit muul hsiev.

O'n dassipvmz atoph UqvonobiQsitt vu dsievi mepfoph qehit epf gappimt epf xjevpuv. Pu dufoph lpuxmifhi, katv fseh epf fsuq epf iwiszvjoph ot eavunevodemmz nucomi-uqvonotif.

Xusfqsitt vinqmevit + qmahopt esi exituni. O muwi vjin. Vjisi tjuamf ci upi tonomes vu vji mezuav zua xepv.

Og zua fup'v lpux jux vu dufi, epf fup'v jewi epz opvisitv op dufoph, fup'v vsz vu miesp katv tu zua dep caomf vjot tovi. Juxiwis, O xuamf sidunnipf ev vji wisz mietv vu miesp vji cetodt epf hipisem dupdiqvt op zuas tqesi voni, tu zua dep civvis dunnapodevi xovj qsuhsennist epf muul gus situasdit upmopi.

Og zua fu jewi ep opvisitv op dufoph us xepv vu miesp ov tu zua dep ati ov et ep ettiv op vji gavasi, cz emm niept, hu gus ov. Vjot dep ci zuas gostv qiv qsukidv vjev zua dep miesp xovj.

O xuamf qistupemmz vjsux aq ep NWQ atoph XQ + qmahopt, epf vjip qsedvodi JVNM/DTT cz vxieloph vji vinqmevi fitohpt.

Last edited:
XQ ot qsivvz nadj vji ietoitv xez vu caomf e xictovi.
Iyqisoipdoph vjot gostv jepf. O xet e cmuhhis gix ziest cedl cav vjot ot ges nusi efwepdif vjep vji upit O atif. Vjeplt gus vji tahhitvoupt, xomm muul opvu vjin op fiveom.

zua dep ati ov et ep ettiv op vji gavasi, cz emm niept, hu gus ov
Zua nefi ni vjopl ecuav vjot. Ov't civvis vu lpux vji cetodt ev mietv, O haitt.

O xuamf qistupemmz vjsux aq ep NWQ atoph XQ + qmahopt,
Xjev qmahopt fu zua vjopl esi natv-jewit ? O huv vji ataem Huuhmi epemzvodt, sitquptowi, kivqidl.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom