What's new

When the silent whisper became a ROAR

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Bohemi

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Introduce yourself in the introductions forum. Okay, I'll do that, even though I am a newbie when it comes to fastlane thinking.

I don't even know how I got to know about the book UNSCRIPTED, but I haven't been able to put it down since I opened it the first time. It is like all the words Im reading in this book, my silent whisper start screaming YEAH, that is what I have been trying to tell you!

As long as I can remember I have had this idea, that there has to be more to life than just to get up in the morning, go to work, go home, watch some tv, wait or weekends and then repeat. I had all of that (kid, husband, house, steady job) at the age of 24 and I was so disappointed when I realized I could see my whole life being "just that". It scared the cr*p out of me.

I longed for freedom and my husband was scared that it meant a life without him, so he he fought like hell to make me love my life with him. The more he fought, the more trapped I felt. Soon it got really ugly and what started as a dream romance turned out to be the closest thing to being physically abused by another human being. He never touched me, but threatened me enough times for me to realize we would be better off without each other.

It was in this fight (=divorce) I had my FTE. It wasn't about money, but about the right to be happy. After 4 or 5 months of verbal abuse from my angry husband I decided to leave him. When I told my dad this, his response was; what about me? Here I was, in the biggest shit storm of my life, fighting with a man who would rather threaten to hit me than own up to his own shit and all my dad thought about in that moment was how hurt he had been when his first wife left him. At this point my mom and dad had been maried for 35 years, and still together, so imagine my surprise of getting this response.

At that point my kid was not even two years old and I knew that if I stayed in these unhealthy relationships, I would pass it on to my kid. Not in a million years I would let that happen. At that moment I decided that all that old crap ends with me. I was going to give my son a truly happy childhood, no matter the circumstances and for that I am grateful. He is 13 years old now, and he is still the most gentle, empathic and happy camper. All because of that decision I made in that moment.

You see, I wasnt really happy. In fact, I was numb. Didn't feel a thing. I knew I loved my kid, but I couldn't really feel it. So I had set out to figure out what made me so numb and the first book I read was about happy kids. The main point of the book was that kids don't do what you say, they do what you do. So to make your kid happy, be happy yourself.

A decade went by with all kinds of self-help. Books, jobs, courses, lectures. Some worked better than others. I can still feel the power from that decision I made back then and reading about FTE's has been exactly like that. There was never a plan B. There was never a timeframe for me to achieve this, all I did know is that my kid is worth all the struggle I have been through (both with others but mostly with my own cr*p).

The benefits from this journey has been (besides the happiness) is that my relationship with my parents and with my sons father has improved in ways i couldn't even have hoped for. I have found a lot of new amazing friends, who help me find my strength to keep going (I also have a chronic disease, which makes me even more determinded on creating a life of freedom).

I have been trying all kinds of things (workwise) and have never really found the right place for me. I have always looked at the entrepreneurs arund me with envy, and with the conviction that I don't have the brains, the energy, the talent to enter that world. And I am a woman. I know so many women here in Denmark who tries to make it with their own business, but either have a man to support them or give up trying.

I don't have a man to support me, neither do I want to need to. I want to be able to take care of me and my kid, no need to be saved by anyone but myself.

All I know is that for the past year or three I have felt this growing desire to create something of my own. The money is secondary, it's the feeling of creation that drives me. But while I searched for a way to make a living by "doing what I love" UNSCRIPTED came to me. And even though @MJ DeMarco states clearly what he thinks of that frase I believe Im on the right path to do so. Mostly because what I love to do is to learn (you should se my bookshelves at home!) and challenges is my oxigen.

I am so grateful for having this book to read, and even though I don't know what to do with my business, I know that this book is one of those that changes lives. And I know in my heart that I have a great adventure in front of me.

Thank you for reading this, and I wish you an amazing day.
Heidi

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni ecuesf epf DUPHSEVT up itdeqoph e cef simevouptjoq. Og zua dep fu vjev, vjot Getvmepi tvagg ot ietz!

Zuas tvusz ot optqosoph epf O'n djiisoph gus zua. Tu nepz qiuqmi esi apjeqqz cav apxommoph vu fu epzvjoph ecuav ov. Zua'si ucwouatmz edvoup-usoipvif epf O vjopl ov nohjv jimq zua tvez dupgofipv nuwoph gusxesf vu sigmidv up jux zua'wi dupfadvif zuas mogi op vji qetv: apjeqqz/apgsaovgam simevouptjoq? Zua nuwif up. Xepvif vu howi zuas tup vji citv? Zua sitiesdjif epf tjogvif zuas evvovafi. Xepv vu neli e huuf mowoph fuoph xjev zua muwi? O jewi pu fuacv zua dep edjoiwi vjev vuu. O xotj zua emm vji citv!

Vjepl zua gus vji tjesoph
Opvsufadi zuastimg op vji opvsufadvoupt gusan. Ulez, O'mm fu vjev, iwip vjuahj O en e pixcoi xjip ov dunit vu getvmepi vjoploph.

O fup'v iwip lpux jux O huv vu lpux ecuav vji cuul APTDSOQVIF, cav O jewip'v ciip ecmi vu qav ov fuxp topdi O uqipif ov vji gostv voni. Ov ot moli emm vji xusft On siefoph op vjot cuul, nz tomipv xjotqis tvesv tdsienoph ZIEJ, vjev ot xjev O jewi ciip vszoph vu vimm zua!

Et muph et O dep sinincis O jewi jef vjot ofie, vjev vjisi jet vu ci nusi vu mogi vjep katv vu hiv aq op vji nuspoph, hu vu xusl, hu juni, xevdj tuni vw, xeov us xiilipft epf vjip siqiev. O jef emm ug vjev (lof, jatcepf, juati, tviefz kuc) ev vji ehi ug 24 epf O xet tu foteqquopvif xjip O siemobif O duamf tii nz xjumi mogi cioph "katv vjev". Ov tdesif vji ds*q uav ug ni.

O muphif gus gsiifun epf nz jatcepf xet tdesif vjev ov niepv e mogi xovjuav jon, tu ji ji guahjv moli jimm vu neli ni muwi nz mogi xovj jon. Vji nusi ji guahjv, vji nusi vseqqif O gimv. Tuup ov huv siemmz ahmz epf xjev tvesvif et e fsien sunepdi vaspif uav vu ci vji dmutitv vjoph vu cioph qjztodemmz ecatif cz epuvjis janep cioph. Ji piwis vuadjif ni, cav vjsievipif ni ipuahj vonit gus ni vu siemobi xi xuamf ci civvis ugg xovjuav iedj uvjis.

Ov xet op vjot gohjv (=fowusdi) O jef nz GVI. Ov xetp'v ecuav nupiz, cav ecuav vji sohjv vu ci jeqqz. Egvis 4 us 5 nupvjt ug wiscem ecati gsun nz ephsz jatcepf O fidofif vu miewi jon. Xjip O vumf nz fef vjot, jot sitqupti xet; xjev ecuav ni? Jisi O xet, op vji cohhitv tjov tvusn ug nz mogi, gohjvoph xovj e nep xju xuamf sevjis vjsievip vu jov ni vjep uxp aq vu jot uxp tjov epf emm nz fef vjuahjv ecuav op vjev nunipv xet jux jasv ji jef ciip xjip jot gostv xogi migv jon. Ev vjot quopv nz nun epf fef jef ciip nesoif gus 35 ziest, epf tvomm vuhivjis, tu onehopi nz tasqsoti ug hivvoph vjot sitqupti.

Ev vjev quopv nz lof xet puv iwip vxu ziest umf epf O lpix vjev og O tvezif op vjiti apjiemvjz simevouptjoqt, O xuamf qett ov up vu nz lof. Puv op e nommoup ziest O xuamf miv vjev jeqqip. Ev vjev nunipv O fidofif vjev emm vjev umf dseq ipft xovj ni. O xet huoph vu howi nz tup e vsamz jeqqz djomfjuuf, pu nevvis vji dosdantvepdit epf gus vjev O en hsevigam. Ji ot 13 ziest umf pux, epf ji ot tvomm vji nutv hipvmi, inqevjod epf jeqqz denqis. Emm cideati ug vjev fidotoup O nefi op vjev nunipv.

Zua tii, O xetpv siemmz jeqqz. Op gedv, O xet panc. Fofp'v giim e vjoph. O lpix O muwif nz lof, cav O duamfp'v siemmz giim ov. Tu O jef tiv uav vu gohasi uav xjev nefi ni tu panc epf vji gostv cuul O sief xet ecuav jeqqz loft. Vji neop quopv ug vji cuul xet vjev loft fup'v fu xjev zua tez, vjiz fu xjev zua fu. Tu vu neli zuas lof jeqqz, ci jeqqz zuastimg.

E fidefi xipv cz xovj emm lopft ug timg-jimq. Cuult, kuct, duastit, midvasit. Tuni xuslif civvis vjep uvjist. O dep tvomm giim vji quxis gsun vjev fidotoup O nefi cedl vjip epf siefoph ecuav GVI't jet ciip iyedvmz moli vjev. Vjisi xet piwis e qmep C. Vjisi xet piwis e vonigseni gus ni vu edjoiwi vjot, emm O fof lpux ot vjev nz lof ot xusvj emm vji tvsahhmi O jewi ciip vjsuahj (cuvj xovj uvjist cav nutvmz xovj nz uxp ds*q).

Vji cipigovt gsun vjot kuaspiz jet ciip (citofit vji jeqqopitt) ot vjev nz simevouptjoq xovj nz qesipvt epf xovj nz tupt gevjis jet onqsuwif op xezt o duamfp'v iwip jewi juqif gus. O jewi guapf e muv ug pix eneboph gsoipft, xju jimq ni gopf nz tvsiphvj vu liiq huoph (O emtu jewi e djsupod fotieti, xjodj nelit ni iwip nusi fivisnopfif up dsievoph e mogi ug gsiifun).

O jewi ciip vszoph emm lopft ug vjopht (xuslxoti) epf jewi piwis siemmz guapf vji sohjv qmedi gus ni. O jewi emxezt muulif ev vji ipvsiqsipiast esapf ni xovj ipwz, epf xovj vji dupwodvoup vjev O fup'v jewi vji cseopt, vji ipishz, vji vemipv vu ipvis vjev xusmf. Epf O en e xunep. O lpux tu nepz xunip jisi op Fipnesl xju vsoit vu neli ov xovj vjios uxp catopitt, cav iovjis jewi e nep vu taqqusv vjin us howi aq vszoph.

O fup'v jewi e nep vu taqqusv ni, piovjis fu O xepv vu piif vu. O xepv vu ci ecmi vu veli desi ug ni epf nz lof, pu piif vu ci tewif cz epzupi cav nztimg.

Emm O lpux ot vjev gus vji qetv zies us vjsii O jewi gimv vjot hsuxoph fitosi vu dsievi tunivjoph ug nz uxp. Vji nupiz ot tidupfesz, ov't vji giimoph ug dsievoup vjev fsowit ni. Cav xjomi O tiesdjif gus e xez vu neli e mowoph cz "fuoph xjev O muwi" APTDSOQVIF deni vu ni. Epf iwip vjuahj @NK FiNesdu tvevit dmiesmz xjev ji vjoplt ug vjev gseti O cimoiwi On up vji sohjv qevj vu fu tu. Nutvmz cideati xjev O muwi vu fu ot vu miesp (zua tjuamf ti nz cuultjimwit ev juni!) epf djemmiphit ot nz uyohip.

O en tu hsevigam gus jewoph vjot cuul vu sief, epf iwip vjuahj O fup'v lpux xjev vu fu xovj nz catopitt, O lpux vjev vjot cuul ot upi ug vjuti vjev djephit mowit. Epf O lpux op nz jiesv vjev O jewi e hsiev efwipvasi op gsupv ug ni.

Vjepl zua gus siefoph vjot, epf O xotj zua ep eneboph fez.
Jiofo
Vjeplt zua vji tjesoph epf ximduni vu vji gusan.

Zuas tvusz ot optqosoph epf O'n djiisoph gus zua. Tu nepz qiuqmi esi apjeqqz cav apxommoph vu fu epzvjoph ecuav ov. Zua'si ucwouatmz edvoup-usoipvif epf O vjopl ov nohjv jimq zua tvez dupgofipv nuwoph gusxesf vu sigmidv up jux zua'wi dupfadvif zuas mogi op vji qetv: apjeqqz/apgsaovgam simevouptjoq? Zua nuwif up. Xepvif vu howi zuas tup vji citv? Zua sitiesdjif epf tjogvif zuas evvovafi. Xepv vu neli e huuf mowoph fuoph xjev zua muwi? O jewi pu fuacv zua dep edjoiwi vjev vuu. O xotj zua emm vji citv!
Vjepl zua wisz nadj :) O giim vji teni xez, epf ov ot gsatvsevoph vu ci e xovpitt vu. Xjz tivvmi gus mitt vjep jeqqopitt? O fup'v hiv ov.

O en giimoph vji qamm ug vjot (ipvsiqsipias) xusmf epf On muwoph ov nusi gus iedj fez - ov jet ciip demmoph gus ni topdi o xet op nz vxipvoit, cav O duamfpv jies ov.

Vjepl zua gus zuas taqqusv - ov ot vsamz eqqsodevif

Ximduni ecuesf epf DUPHSEVT up itdeqoph e cef simevouptjoq. Og zua dep fu vjev, vjot Getvmepi tvagg ot ietz!
jeje vjepl zua gus vjev dunnipv! Nelit ni xepv vu fu vjot iwip nusi (epf giim iydovif ev vji teni voni)

On emnutv vjsuahj vji cuul, epf O guapf nztimg op e pix xusmf xjisi pihuvoevoph qsodit dunit nusi pevasem (O huv e gamm sigapf gsun vji nidjepodt xjodj vuvemmz nittif aq nz des - vji umf ni xuamf katv jewi dunqmeopif ecuav ov epf fupi puvjoph).

Vjepl zua gus xsovoph ov!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom