The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who are your favorite influencers/content creators to follow on LinkedIn?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Metz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Apr 12, 2019
NW Washington
To preface, I've been cutting out a lot of my social media consumption aside from Instagram (to get ideas for my ecommerce store and just good video/visual content in general) and LinkedIn (especially since I use it for B2B connections). I also know that there's a glut of really low-quality content on LinkedIn and part of my marketing campaign strategy is taking advantage of that, providing better content to build trust, authority, and interest. It's already started to happen slowly but surely but I want to start refining the process to get more engagement consistently.

At any rate, I'm curious if anyone has a few favorite influencers whose content you like on LinkedIn, ideally people who work in digital marketing, copywriting, or even the games industry.. but really any industry will do; chances are if they're not someone I want to emulate, they're someone I might want to sell to. Plus helps with coming up with new ideas.. innovation and all that.

If not LinkedIn for developing B2B connections though, any other suggestions for good places for top-of-funnel content placement?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.