The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

who I am, and what I think of doing next .

abdelaziz chatit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 23, 2024
My name is Abdelaziz Chatit I am 18 years old, I was born and raised in Morocco, I spent my childhood in a village in the Atlas mountains, I was a bright student always ranking first in my class. My family at the time wasn't very well of so if I ever wanted to buy a toy or a something that picked my interest I would earn the money by myself selling plastic bottles/objects, or metal objects. but when we moved to the city my family's situation gotten better and I found my self surrounded by not so competitive people I lost my competitive nature and survival instinct that drove me to move and take action. after that I tried so many things like blogging, E-commerce but I was always quitting midway, I learned about the fast lane in a video I came across in youtube so I decided to take the first step which is joining this community.
The thing I am thinking of doing next is creating a digital marketing agency because it's scalable and I don't need a lot of money to start it, I am going to focus on creating virtual presence (websites, social media accounts) for local businesses, and then advertise them using Email marketing, SEO and Facebook ads.​

My questions are:
  • how can I go about landing my first client?
  • do I need to create an official business right now or not ?
  • what do I need to know about contracts ?
  • do I need to specialize in a certain industry or it's better to have more choices ?
  • what is your opinion about my initial draft of the service I described earlier?
I hope you can accept me as a part of this community, and I hope you can help me in any way you can .

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MohammadJouza

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 8, 2024
Jordan
1- how can I go about landing my first client?
I recomoned that you find a startup community and offer your service for free (or with 100% refund guarantee if they don't like your service with a condition they give you feedback) by doing that you have your first customer and you will learn a lot by provide your service to 1 customer

2- do I need to create an official business right now or not ?
No, just start do some sales get some customers

3- what do I need to know about contracts ?
I recommend as I answer i the first question (focus on execution now) then after prove this idea is good you start thinking about other thing (focus on the bottle neck problem / critical path as in MJ books)

4- do I need to specialize in a certain industry or it's better to have more choices ?
Same as the 3rd question

5- what is your opinion about my initial draft of the service I described earlier?
You need to see your self every market, founder, idea, customer,case is different (there is many variables), the best way is to try and see (3As -> Act, Assest, Adjust)

abdelaziz chatit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 23, 2024
1- how can I go about landing my first client?
I recomoned that you find a startup community and offer your service for free (or with 100% refund guarantee if they don't like your service with a condition they give you feedback) by doing that you have your first customer and you will learn a lot by provide your service to 1 customer

2- do I need to create an official business right now or not ?
No, just start do some sales get some customers

3- what do I need to know about contracts ?
I recommend as I answer i the first question (focus on execution now) then after prove this idea is good you start thinking about other thing (focus on the bottle neck problem / critical path as in MJ books)

4- do I need to specialize in a certain industry or it's better to have more choices ?
Same as the 3rd question

5- what is your opinion about my initial draft of the service I described earlier?
You need to see your self every market, founder, idea, customer,case is different (there is many variables), the best way is to try and see (3As -> Act, Assest, Adjust)
thank you so much for allocating some of your time to respond to my questions , I will try to follow what you said to the best of my abilities.
I noticed that I am ignorant of so many principles in MJ's book, I think watching a book review isn't enough. I will definitely give it a read.
thank you again for your time Mr.Mohammed Jouza.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...