The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Writing/Kindle course advice?

MoverGuy42

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 7, 2016
Can anyone advise a good course for me to follow before I get started. I was looking at these 2:

https://www.udemy.com/publish-your-book-on-kindle/

or

http://kmoneymastery.com/

These are just the popular ones that I found while researching (the 1st has over 20,000 students). If there are better investments to learning the publishing ropes for amazon/kindle, etc. then I would appreciate the input, thanks.

Regards,

Mike

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Can anyone advise a good course for me to follow before I get started. I was looking at these 2:

or

These are just the popular ones that I found while researching (the 1st has over 20,000 students). If there are better investments to learning the publishing ropes for amazon/kindle, etc. then I would appreciate the input, thanks.

Regards,

Mike

Which part do you want to learn?

The actual publishing process? It's on Google for free.

The process for making money? It's on this site for free.

Put your money into an INSIDERS's subscription and diversify.

You'll gain more knowledge and you'll have access to loads of other tools and resources to help you grow.

But there's plenty of publishing info on the regular forums here too.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire

or

Regards,

Mike

I'm pretty sure reading some books about writing eBooks and publishing would work just fine. I believe I heard about kmoneymastery.com. Although I cannot speak for it(never took the course), I don't like his website one bit. Although his content may be good, his business funnel seems unethical in my opinion. I attempted to cancel out of the tab 3 times, only to have me redirected to 3 separate landing pages that where trying to sell me the same course. That website left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

I remember listening to a podcast from Ryan Moran at FreedomFastLane.com that talked about publishing eBooks online. You may want to try and find that Podcast first and give it a listen, I believe it is one of his earlier Podcasts.

If you search through the forums a bit, the person who wrote TMF had read 6 books(about writing and publishing books) before writing his very own book, very successful. I don't know what the books were called right off the bat but I wouldn't be surprised if those books would help you out more.

MoverGuy42

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 7, 2016
Thanks for the input guys. Yeah Kmoneymaster definitely has that hyped up sales funnel approach.

I've got tons of writing experience and some hot novel ideas that would do well in both quality and sales. It would just be nice to be a part of a successful group of publishers who are in like minded areas. And of course picking up tips and such from other high earning kindle publishers.

- Mike

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 5, 2015
California
Thanks for the input guys. Yeah Kmoneymaster definitely has that hyped up sales funnel approach.

I've got tons of writing experience and some hot novel ideas that would do well in both quality and sales. It would just be nice to be a part of a successful group of publishers who are in like minded areas. And of course picking up tips and such from other high earning kindle publishers.

- Mike
Save your money. I was curious about his program, too. I couldn't find any reviews other than the ones on his site at the time. Had some extra cash and figured "what the hell". It's basically everything you can find on Google, or--even better--here.

Take your ideas and put 'em down on paper. That's step 2 after market research, which it seems you've already done.

-Another Mike

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Keep your money. Start publishing something, learn by doing.

Spend the money on alcohol, expensive seafood, blow, whatever you like.
It's better than to give it to information-scammers.

Miridian09

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jan 19, 2016
UK
I've bought KMM and tbh a lot of it can be found for free however you'll need do some digging on the internet. Save yourself some time and money by reducing trial and error and just buy it. But don't buy the Full Disclosure upsell, the only thing good about it is the Facebook group but there's many more like it without having to pay. I'm not an affiliate, just an honest person.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.