The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You don't deserve anything you have

Anything related to matters of the mind

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
I am present as F*ck recently, my first whiney post me totally transformed through couple book reccomendations (thank you) and it is amazing, recently working on emotional intelligence, feeling greater than ever before, acknowledging and letting go each emotion of mine and literally realising - most constant emotions are guilt and shame out of nowhere all the time, but - mindfullness helped me let them go each goddamn time effortlessly.

I was shocked, real me (woo-woo) was looking with compassion at me crying out of nowhere, literally for no solid reason, very strong emotions emerged from within, it was hard to not cry.

My mind imagines all the current wars, hunger, death and disease that humanity is experiencing, my hear was full of pain and compassion, it was very real in my imagination, my ego and underlying beliefs emerged in a verbal way and they went like "I don't deserve anything good, why be rich if someone is poor, why do effortlessly what someone can't even make work, why feel great when someone is feeling suicidal" and there were thoughts like "I hate power, egocentrism, selfishness" and there were... downplaying of every single person's success including and especially my own as just a luck, environment, coincidence, synchronicity and "They and me never deseve it, especially me, why not help other person" and especially this one was absurd and hilarious "I could save every hungry person in the world, solve wars, help humanity" and all of that, and my favourite "I am unfair; to stop this, I gotta suffer two times worse than somebody, to feel their pain, to be like them, being better is unfair" and it is simply a surface of this iceberg.
It went for 10 to 20 minutes of crying and sobbing, almost 10 minutes ago before this post, I was crying and sobbing, when it stopped, as if million kilogrammes of weight fell down from my shoulders.

Turns out, every self sabotage of mine were because of deep feeling and commitment of not deserving anything, being unfair, and putting myself first is bad kinda thing.

You're not my therapist, and my self healing process going well, but, what do you think about it? Can you relate? Have you ever felt unfair? Maybe you think what you got is not what you deserve? Do you ever felt compassion for humanity and wanted to cry and help? What books have you read on this topic? What do you think you would do in this particular situation?
Support is very important when this kinda absurd, random, but very false-real shit happens, thank you for your attention and feel free to ask questions and please write what you think about it, because there is a lot of really successful people making millions per month or year, while someone's is working at burger king as s waitress or whatever.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
This post hurt my brain.

Some people are naturally born into circumstances that are better than others. That will never change. That said, I prefer referencing a rather common phrase as it's something I genuinely live by.

"We don't control the cards we're dealt, but we control how we play the hand."

If someone isn't happy because they're broke and stuck working at McDonalds, then their solution is simple: make more money. How do they do that? Simple. Get on Coursera, Udemy, YouTube, etc. and learn a skill. Preferably YouTube as it's free. From there, either start a business utilizing said skill, or use that skill to jump into a higher paying "slowlane" job.

Regardless of which path the person chooses, the worst possible option is sitting there crying about how life isn't fair and rich people are evil. There is no magic fairy that's going to come rescue them. It's up to them.

I used to feel empathy for these people, but then I realized that it ultimately boils down to the fact that these types of people enjoy playing the victim card. They will more than likely never stop playing the victim card because then they have to acknowledge the fact that they just don't want/aren't willing to do the actual work.

Anyone, from anywhere, can be successful with the right mentality and an actual work ethic.

Cheers.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
This post hurt my brain.

Some people are naturally born into circumstances that are better than others. That will never change. That said, I prefer referencing a rather common phrase as it's something I genuinely live by.

If someone isn't happy because they're broke and stuck working at McDonalds, then their solution is simple: make more money. How do they do that? Simple. Get on Coursera, Udemy, YouTube, etc. and learn a skill. Preferably YouTube as it's free. From there, either start a business utilizing said skill, or use that skill to jump into a higher paying "slowlane" job.

Regardless of which path the person chooses, the worst possible option is sitting there crying about how life isn't fair and rich people are evil. There is no magic fairy that's going to come rescue them. It's up to them.

I used to feel empathy for these people, but then I realized that it ultimately boils down to the fact that these types of people enjoy playing the victim card. They will more than likely never stop playing the victim card because then they have to acknowledge the fact that they just don't want/aren't willing to do the actual work.

Anyone, from anywhere, can be successful with the right mentality and an actual work ethic.

Cheers.
It seems you have a much higher mental bandwidth than me at the moment hahaha

I didn't even want to begin dissecting this post.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
This post hurt my brain.

Cheers.
I agree with this fact, but, they're victim card players, and it hurts my heart, we all were same, but changed into victors, but how do they?

People commit suicide because of this victim mentality, while some know the answer to their questions and living lives.

My post is literally schizophrenic, it is very inhumanely inappropriately empathetic, it hurt my brain too, but why this thought keep coming on?

I am living the same, no empathy, trying hard to ignore those who are worse, maybe help, but...

No answer for this "but" because it is like an excuse for me, why not help them, what is... what the hell?

They don't deserve being victors too?
They need KNOWLEDGE and maybe HELP, but how do we provide it?

Can we actually save everyone in this world?

I felt unfair a lot of times while making money, being happy and getting successes because someone else suffering while...

I am effortlessly doing my things, being better while we're all equal, but are we actually equal?

I feel compassion and pain, and guilt with shame and gratitude at the same time.
It is hard to explain, no matter how hard we will discuss it, this goddamn post will be schizophrenic forever.

Cheers as well, we're better, and especially wr have the rightest mindset because of the founder of this forum, success is inevitable yo us, but to them?

What about them?

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
I agree with this fact, but, they're victim card players, and it hurts my heart, we all were same, but changed into victors, but how do they?

People commit suicide because of this victim mentality, while some know the answer to their questions and living lives.

My post is literally schizophrenic, it is very inhumanely inappropriately empathetic, it hurt my brain too, but why this thought keep coming on?

I am living the same, no empathy, trying hard to ignore those who are worse, maybe help, but...

No answer for this "but" because it is like an excuse for me, why not help them, what is... what the hell?

I felt unfair a lot of times while making money, being happy and getting successes because someone else suffering while...

I am effortlessly doing my things, being better while we're all equal, but are we actually equal?

I feel compassion and pain, and guilt with shame and gratitude at the same time.
It is hard to explain, no matter how hard we will discuss it, this goddamn post will be schizophrenic forever.

Cheers as well, we're better, and especially wr have the rightest mindset because of the founder of this forum, success is inevitable yo us, but to them?

What about them?
Okay this makes a bit more sense than your first post.

I think I understand what you're getting at, and it is definitely hard to put into words, which is why it's coming off as insane.

You're basically saying:

We have gradually been given this mindset through books (especially MJ's work), videos, or whatever means, but some have not found this pathway and may never find it or adopt it.

They will lead standard lives, like the one you envisioned yourself having before you got yourself into all of this mess.

This may be interpreted as unfair to some.

Here's what's up:

Past this point, it's all moral relativism. So just a disclaimer we're diving into philosophy, meaning everything past this should be taken into consideration under that context.

In my personal opinion, we can't help these people if they don't help themselves. However, I do think that we have a duty to bring everyone we can into the light. If there is someone you think would be a perfect fit for this mindset or forum, bring them in. If they reject it, they're just not ready, or they may never be ready.

Whether genetic or eviornmental, the hard truth is that some people are just not built to handle this knowledge or go through with executing it.

That's okay! The world needs employees. Hire them and treat them well. They can still lead fufilling lives. Change their lives by changing yours first.

Really, we choose this lifestyle of hardship, but it doesn't mean it's the only one.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
Okay this makes a bit more sense than your first post.

I think I understand what you're getting at, and it is definitely hard to put into words, which is why it's coming off as insane.

You're basically saying:

We have gradually been given this mindset through books (especially MJ's work), videos, or whatever means, but some have not found this pathway and may never find it or adopt it.

They will lead standard lives, like the one you envisioned yourself having before you got yourself into all of this mess.

This may be interpreted as unfair to some.

Here's what's up:

Past this point, it's all moral relativism. So just a disclaimer we're diving into philosophy, meaning everything past this should be taken into consideration under that context.

In my personal opinion, we can't help these people if they don't help themselves. However, I do think that we have a duty to bring everyone we can into the light. If there is someone you think would be a perfect fit for this mindset or forum, bring them in. If they reject it, they're just not ready, or they may never be ready.

Whether genetic or eviornmental, the hard truth is that some people are just not built to handle this knowledge or go through with executing it.

That's okay! The world needs employees. Hire them and treat them well. They can still lead fufilling lives. Change their lives by changing yours first.

Really, we choose this lifestyle of hardship, but it doesn't mean it's the only one.
Huh, it finally made sense, and you know, you're very easy with this, it is very natural to most successful people, especially extraordinary and billionaire like ones, my successful friends EASILY judge others, say that they're dumb and feel better due to someone's weakness, it is natural, but goddamnit, maybe...

I will live knowing the fact, that there is a human being just like me, before all this blessing, living his life pretty badly, maybe even trying to kill himself, or someone who knows my stuff, but never actually applies, knowing that there are "doomed" humans is...

I hate it from the bottom of my heart, it is very unfair, but - it is truth, it is like a fact that we will die someday, when we were kids some of us couldn't accept it and felt sad about this one, but here it is, death is smiling at us, and we gotta smile the f*ck back, hug it, as if it is our lover, and enjoy every second of our lives.

The same with them, maybe know that some of them are doomed and it is hard to help them, maybe they're really... like that... but still, it is not a fact and philosophy sometimes can sound like an excuse, but - yeah, there are people like that, there is power, there is hunger for it, there is this darkness, it is hard to accept, but once we actually stop denying and do accept it, we may actually start helping people, feeling unconditional love to those who we see, the same with memento mori like stoic people, business is actually about helping those who need it, it is hard man, writing it through this lense, maybe my opinion will change, but, yeah, kinda this, but maybe not - it is the most unexplainable shit ever.

Have a good day or something!

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023
In my personal opinion, we can't help these people if they don't help themselves. However, I do think that we have a duty to bring everyone we can into the light.

Not everyone needs to be helped. We need consumers of social media, sugar, drugs and sugar-coated-dreams for us to be rich. LOL

The same with them, maybe know that some of them are doomed and it is hard to help them,

You cannot save somebody else's sinking ship. Just let them sink. It was their choice. Let them make the most out of it.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
Not everyone needs to be helped. We need consumers of social media, sugar, drugs and sugar-coated-dreams for us to be rich. LOL

You cannot save somebody else's sinking ship. Just let them sink. It was their choice. Let them make the most out of it.
It is hard, super difficult truth for people like me, it is like a child discovering that he'll not be able to live forever.

It is strange, difficult and hard - but yeah.

I hate it so much, why is like that?
What if my mentor didn't help me that day simply saying "it is your sinking ship", you wouldn't see me here, suicide or something worse would happen, what if this happening to millions of people today - nobody is helping them, they're not asking for help as well, but here it is, results, here the f*ck it is - goddamn real life.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Apr 27, 2022
United States

This is a bad take. Everyone is human.

We don't do this to promote rampant consumption and addiction, rather to add genuine value and convenience to people's lives.

Yes, we do need consumers, but it doesn't have to be like what you're describing.

There is something to be said about getting rich AND being ethical about it.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023
It is hard, super difficult truth for people like me, it is like a child discovering that he'll not be able to live forever.

It is strange, difficult and hard - but yeah.

I hate it so much, why is like that?
What if my mentor didn't help me that day simply saying "it is your sinking ship", you wouldn't see me here, suicide or something worse would happen, what if this happening to millions of people today - nobody is helping them, they're not asking for help as well, but here it is, results, here the f*ck it is - goddamn real life.
1. YOU decided to reach out for help, to save your sinking ship <-- It was your choice, so make the most out of it! And, you met your mentor - that was luck!

2. If your psychologist/therapist/Mentor is helping you one on one, he/she is doing his/her job well.

I have helped people in the past and learned in a hard and painful way that sinking ships eventually sink after they eat most of your resources, time, and energy. Those who can, will bounce back eventually on their own. Trying NOT to save them, is cutting the BS and allowing them to bounce back earlier than later.

And this is MY opinion and it might not sync with yours and that is alright with me!

Peace and out!

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023

This is a bad take. Everyone is human.

We don't do this to promote rampant consumption and addiction, rather to add genuine value and convenience to people's lives.

Yes, we do need consumers, but it doesn't have to be like what you're describing.

There is something to be said about getting rich AND being ethical about it.

My comment was sarcasm, my friend. :rofl:

Last edited:

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
1. YOU decided to reach out for help, to save your sinking ship <-- It was your choice, so make the most out of it! And, you met your mentor - that was luck!

2. If your psychologist/therapist/Mentor is helping you one on one, he/she is doing his/her job well.

I have helped people in the past and learned in a hard and painful way that sinking ships eventually sink after they eat most of your resources, time, and energy. Those who can, will bounce back eventually on their own. Trying NOT to save them, is cutting the BS and allowing them to bounce back earlier than later.

And this is MY opinion and it might not sync with yours and that is alright with me!

Peace and out!
Actually, yeah, you're right about that one, my mentor actually found out and was surprised villainous, heartless as people described and cold hearted, the way my mentor helped me wasn't only luck - it was me asking, listening and actually reading, researching, trying my hard.
My mentor helped me in a subtle way to make myself save my own sinking ship - point is, world is complicated, thinking won't help, there is things we give f*ck about, and there's thing we don't give f*ck about, let this be the half give and not give f*ck about topic - helping sinking ships, it is like trolley problem, it is not only that, but even worse.
My brain is frying right now.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022

What about them?
You're leaving it open-ended when the conversation ended with my reply. If you want to carry the weight of the world, then by all means, go for it. But the only destination that is going to take you to is a lifetime of misery.

Once again, these people you speak of that "need knowledge," "need help," etc. are all capable of getting that help on their own. They're simply NOT DOING IT.

They are the answers to their own problems similarly to how you are the answer to yours. If someone chooses suicide over attempting to fix their life, then that's someone I will never feel sympathy for. And I say this as someone that has legitimately attempted suicide.

Do you know what finally got rid of my depression, social anxiety, etc.? Taking control of my life and forcing myself to become the person I saw myself as. I am now in-shape, rounding my first 7 figure mark, and have a thriving social circle.

You keep asking "why this," "why that," etc., while ignoring the reality of the "why," which once again, circles back to "because then they can't play the victim card, and they'd have to actually do the work. No one likes doing the work, and everyone wants a quick fix."

Spend less time psycho-analyzing humanity (because you won't get anywhere and it's frustrating) and more time focusing on what you can control: your own life.

Cheers.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
You're leaving it open-ended when the conversation ended with my reply. If you want to carry the weight of the world, then by all means, go for it. But the only destination that is going to take you to is a lifetime of misery.

Once again, these people you speak of that "need knowledge," "need help," etc. are all capable of getting that help on their own. They're simply NOT DOING IT.

They are the answers to their own problems similarly to how you are the answer to yours. If someone chooses suicide over attempting to fix their life, then that's someone I will never feel sympathy for. And I say this as someone that has legitimately attempted suicide.

Do you know what finally got rid of my depression, social anxiety, etc.? Taking control of my life and forcing myself to become the person I saw myself as. I am now in-shape, rounding my first 7 figure mark, and have a thriving social circle.

You keep asking "why this," "why that," etc., while ignoring the reality of the "why," which once again, circles back to "because then they can't play the victim card, and they'd have to actually do the work. No one likes doing the work, and everyone wants a quick fix."

Spend less time psycho-analyzing humanity (because you won't get anywhere and it's frustrating) and more time focusing on what you can control: your own life.

Cheers.
That shit was actually super powerful, maybe it is how you put the words in (what the f) but it was surely a powerful message.

I agree, carrying the weight of the world is kinda hard, but maybe do some jiu-jitsu and inspire them to do it themselves, still, this conversation has and will have open ending, no answer is right or wrong, but this perspective hit me as really powerful, over-analyzing was always my problem, but... yeah... but, buttitu buttita.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
This whole threads seems very unproductive to me.

Anxiety comes from a lack of priorities. Sadness from a perceived lack of options.

Do the things that need doing to get where you want to be.
Everyone is responsible for their situation, including you.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I am present as F*ck recently, my first whiney post me totally transformed through couple book reccomendations (thank you) and it is amazing, recently working on emotional intelligence, feeling greater than ever before, acknowledging and letting go each emotion of mine and literally realising - most constant emotions are guilt and shame out of nowhere all the time, but - mindfullness helped me let them go each goddamn time effortlessly.

I was shocked, real me (woo-woo) was looking with compassion at me crying out of nowhere, literally for no solid reason, very strong emotions emerged from within, it was hard to not cry.

My mind imagines all the current wars, hunger, death and disease that humanity is experiencing, my hear was full of pain and compassion, it was very real in my imagination, my ego and underlying beliefs emerged in a verbal way and they went like "I don't deserve anything good, why be rich if someone is poor, why do effortlessly what someone can't even make work, why feel great when someone is feeling suicidal" and there were thoughts like "I hate power, egocentrism, selfishness" and there were... downplaying of every single person's success including and especially my own as just a luck, environment, coincidence, synchronicity and "They and me never deseve it, especially me, why not help other person" and especially this one was absurd and hilarious "I could save every hungry person in the world, solve wars, help humanity" and all of that, and my favourite "I am unfair; to stop this, I gotta suffer two times worse than somebody, to feel their pain, to be like them, being better is unfair" and it is simply a surface of this iceberg.
It went for 10 to 20 minutes of crying and sobbing, almost 10 minutes ago before this post, I was crying and sobbing, when it stopped, as if million kilogrammes of weight fell down from my shoulders.

Turns out, every self sabotage of mine were because of deep feeling and commitment of not deserving anything, being unfair, and putting myself first is bad kinda thing.

You're not my therapist, and my self healing process going well, but, what do you think about it? Can you relate? Have you ever felt unfair? Maybe you think what you got is not what you deserve? Do you ever felt compassion for humanity and wanted to cry and help? What books have you read on this topic? What do you think you would do in this particular situation?
Support is very important when this kinda absurd, random, but very false-real shit happens, thank you for your attention and feel free to ask questions and please write what you think about it, because there is a lot of really successful people making millions per month or year, while someone's is working at burger king as s waitress or whatever.
Life is not supposed to be fair because the universe does not conform to our human centric morality.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023
That shit was actually super powerful, maybe it is how you put the words in (what the f) but it was surely a powerful message.

I agree, carrying the weight of the world is kinda hard, but maybe do some jiu-jitsu and inspire them to do it themselves, still, this conversation has and will have open ending, no answer is right or wrong, but this perspective hit me as really powerful, over-analyzing was always my problem, but... yeah... but, buttitu buttita.

This whole threads seems very unproductive to me.

Anxiety comes from a lack of priorities. Sadness from a perceived lack of options.

Do the things that need doing to get where you want to be.
Everyone is responsible for their situation, including you.

Life is not supposed to be fair because the universe does not conform to our human centric morality.

I have personally experienced severe depression for a decade, I have cried in the heavy rains, I have failed countless times (and succeeded in a few), I have experienced several health issues, I literally died in Covid, I have lost businesses and my Family due to circumstances ..

And I cried ..

I begged for help ..

I bled my wrists because no help arrived ..

Then .. I discovered .. a blessing ..

I experienced a miracle ..

I found HELP ..

And it always there ..

My 2 hands ..

Then I grabbed my sword with one, and shield with another .. ( I am a firm believer of old ways of man vs God kind of mythology .. because it miraculously works for me ) ..

And I declared a War against my poverty !

If you've 2 hands that work, 2 legs that work and a D*ck that has hunger ..

And you're crying .. I am bound to look and laugh at you!

I would go beyond my call of duty to help you sort your problems .. if you're NOT a sinking ship !

But if you can't work with yourself .. and seek sweet pills by a psychiatrist who wants you to believe everything is alright, you need to wake up .. see the reality .. the gruesomeness of it .. pick yourself together .. and declare a war on your current position ..

And if you're not doing it .. I will be more obliged to donate you a pair of crutches but I won't adopt anyone with arms and legs intact !

Call me cruel .. because I am .. but a bit less than LIFE !

Thank you, for reading! Feel free to dislike me ! I hate myself already!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.