The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything related to matters of the mind

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
19/12/23

Yes, I know that a millionaire is about as impressive as an used Toyota, but it's sounds good.
I am a 15 year old guy who have been lonely and objectively weak for 14/15ths of my life. One year ago, I was the most basic person that existed, I feared confrontation and social interactions, I feared practically everything. I was lonely and had no true friends. 1st December 2022 I found myself on my couch, cell phone in one hand, candy bag in the other. 3 hours I had been in that exact position, mindlessly scrolling through TikTok until a stoic quote popped up on the screen, I don't remember what it was, but I will always remember what it meant to me. I got so disappointed in myself that I, at 14 years old contemplated life. Was this all I would become? Is this who I'm destined to become? A weak and addicted kid with a future headed towards both financial and mental slavery. I was a slave to my own desires. From that day forward, I started reading Stoicism. I started reading financial books, most notably the millionaire Fastlane and other books of Mj. I started writing daily goals, then monthly goals, then yearly goals, then 5 yearly goals and then 10 year goals. I started journaling and meditating. I started working out six days a week.

About 370 days later, I have a physique I couldn't imagine walking around in. I have an unbreakable mindset and I'm fully immersed in my own self improvement. I have grown so much but I have a long way to go. Nowadays I wake up at 5 and work 2 hours on my website to make sure that everyday is productive. Mj is seasonally productive, and I am much more productive during the very very early mornings then usual. I have worked on my business for about 1.5 months. And no, I haven't published it, the entry barrier is sky-high. 150+ hours of fully commited work and I'm less then halfway through the entry. I will speak more about myself and my journey as I continue posting. I also keep a journal, but that one is personal to me, I discuss seriously everything with myself in it, and if I posted it then I would unconsciously change what I write, as If i'm writing to an audience, not to myself.

Current short term goals (to about 24/12/23)
- Wake up everyday at 5 and go to bed and sleep before 10
- Make final pricing page design.
- Continue working on mtv
- Look into trademarking and copyright
- Workout 6 days, follow schedule

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FernandoR

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 5, 2023
19/12/23

Yes, I know that a millionaire is about as impressive as an used Toyota, but it's sounds good.
I am a 15 year old guy who have been lonely and objectively weak for 14/15ths of my life. One year ago, I was the most basic person that existed, I feared confrontation and social interactions, I feared practically everything. I was lonely and had no true friends. 1st December 2022 I found myself on my couch, cell phone in one hand, candy bag in the other. 3 hours I had been in that exact position, mindlessly scrolling through TikTok until a stoic quote popped up on the screen, I don't remember what it was, but I will always remember what it meant to me. I got so disappointed in myself that I, at 14 years old contemplated life. Was this all I would become? Is this who I'm destined to become? A weak and addicted kid with a future headed towards both financial and mental slavery. I was a slave to my own desires. From that day forward, I started reading Stoicism. I started reading financial books, most notably the millionaire Fastlane and other books of Mj. I started writing daily goals, then monthly goals, then yearly goals, then 5 yearly goals and then 10 year goals. I started journaling and meditating. I started working out six days a week.

About 370 days later, I have a physique I couldn't imagine walking around in. I have an unbreakable mindset and I'm fully immersed in my own self improvement. I have grown so much but I have a long way to go. Nowadays I wake up at 5 and work 2 hours on my website to make sure that everyday is productive. Mj is seasonally productive, and I am much more productive during the very very early mornings then usual. I have worked on my business for about 1.5 months. And no, I haven't published it, the entry barrier is sky-high. 150+ hours of fully commited work and I'm less then halfway through the entry. I will speak more about myself and my journey as I continue posting. I also keep a journal, but that one is personal to me, I discuss seriously everything with myself in it, and if I posted it then I would unconsciously change what I write, as If i'm writing to an audience, not to myself.

What is your business about?

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023

kr8nt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Nov 24, 2022
Latvia
This very impressive, you did a great job at realizing that wasting your time away is pointless, and that it's time to start doing the things that can get you to the places where most only dream of getting!

You mentioned that you work 2 hours on your website every day, and if I understand correctly that you are still in school and you don't have to pay the bills or buy groceries, which should mean that you have more than 2 hours that you could use for work, then my question is why stop only on 2? Why not work more to achieve your goals faster?

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
This very impressive, you did a great job at realizing that wasting your time away is pointless, and that it's time to start doing the things that can get you to the places where most only dream of getting!

You mentioned that you work 2 hours on your website every day, and if I understand correctly that you are still in school and you don't have to pay the bills or buy groceries, which should mean that you have more than 2 hours that you could use for work, then my question is why stop only on 2? Why not work more to achieve your goals faster?
I think you’ve misunderstood. I always work 2 really productive hours before school, and when I come home from school I work for as long as possible, usually about 3-6 hours. Soon winter holidays begin and I’ll work even more.

kr8nt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Nov 24, 2022
Latvia
I think you’ve misunderstood. I always work 2 really productive hours before school, and when I come home from school I work for as long as possible, usually about 3-6 hours. Soon winter holidays begin and I’ll work even more.
That sounds much better, use those years while you don't need to pay bills to the fullest! And excuse me for assuming that you work less than you actually work, you are right, I misunderstood what you meant.

Now about those 2 "really productive" hours, what exactly makes them "really productive"? Could you apply this to all hours that you are working? What makes the hours that you work after school not the same as those 2 hours before school?

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
That sounds much better, use those years while you don't need to pay bills to the fullest! And excuse me for assuming that you work less than you actually work, you are right, I misunderstood what you meant.

Now about those 2 "really productive" hours, what exactly makes them "really productive"? Could you apply this to all hours that you are working? What makes the hours that you work after school not the same as those 2 hours before school?
Those 2 hours are immediately after I wake up, my focus is very sharp and I have no distractions. Silence and darkness. I get into flow state basically immediately after I start working in the morning. It also gives me much motivation, I’m up so early when everyone else is sleeping after playing video games the whole night, that makes me happy. However I want to be more productive, and so I have considered meditating before working to more easily access flow state and deep concentration. Do you have any advice how to improve my productivity during the day?

alexXx9

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Sep 4, 2023
99% of the population has a scarcity mindset just like you. He is 15 years old and is already doing better than the majority of adults
Sure, not arguing with this, but with his statement: "Yes, I know that a millionaire is about as impressive as an used Toyota"
I think the new generations think it is way more common than it really is to be millionaire because of social media BS course creators, private jets etc.

The aftermath IMO is that people feel like they're not doing the correct thing because they may not see results straight away and they are brainwashed from fakefluencers renting Lambos lamenting fast results in a couple of months, i think it is just a wrong mindset to have that brings to shiny object syndrome and a feeling of never doing good enough because you keep comparing yourself to influencers

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
Sure, not arguing with this, but with his statement: "Yes, I know that a millionaire is about as impressive as an used Toyota"
I think the new generations think it is way more common than it really is to be millionaire because of social media BS course creators, private jets etc.

The aftermath IMO is that people feel like they're not doing the correct thing because they may not see results straight away and they are brainwashed from fakefluencers renting Lambos lamenting fast results in a couple of months, i think it is just a wrong mindset to have that brings to shiny object syndrome and a feeling of never doing good enough because you keep comparing yourself to influencers
True, people spend money in looking like a millionaire rather than actually becoming one. I don’t want fancy watches or cars, I want to have the freedom to travel wherever whenever with my family and contribute actual value to causes and charities that I believe in.

leszardini

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 20, 2023
Those 2 hours are immediately after I wake up, my focus is very sharp and I have no distractions. Silence and darkness. I get into flow state basically immediately after I start working in the morning. It also gives me much motivation, I’m up so early when everyone else is sleeping after playing video games the whole night, that makes me happy. However I want to be more productive, and so I have considered meditating before working to more easily access flow state and deep concentration. Do you have any advice how to improve my productivity during the day?
Meditation is great idea. it helps you get rid of disturbing thouhts and keep your mind focused, if you do it properly. There is also some book called "deep work" by cal newport, i'm sure you will find some inspirations there.

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
Meditation is great idea. it helps you get rid of disturbing thouhts and keep your mind focused, if you do it properly. There is also some book called "deep work" by cal newport, i'm sure you will find some inspirations there.
Thanks, I'll check it out :)

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
20/12/23
Today was not very productive and it's my fault. I procrastinated and was lazy overall. Only did three hours of work on the website, 2 in the morning and 1 during the day. I also drew some designs for my mascot, it looks good but not how I want it to, I'll make more designs, made three today.

What is done:
- 3 designs of mascot, one is okay
- 2 hours of deep producitve work from 5-7
-1 hour of shallow work after school
- Worked out about 1 hour
- Meditated 10 minutes

What to do tomorrow:
-5 hours of deep work
- Continue designing mascot
- Continue making pricing page
1. Continue at pricing pillars
2. Bullet points
3. Start making footer(not priotitized)
- Read the great rat race escape
- Read letters from a stoic
- Walk dogs 40m-1h
- Workout push day

Current problems:

1. I have no idea how to make a footer. Small problem
2. Soon I'll have to implement working pavement, that will be very difficult Big problem
3. Bullet points, I need to look at the structure of it, I remember that I should write about ownership benefits, but what more? Medium problem
4.User sign and log in with google. medium problem

This is actually 21/12/23, but I didn't write yesterday but this is what I've done and what I'll do. Now I'm gong to meditate 10 minutes to shapen my focus and then I'll start working on my website for about three hours then I need to walk my dogs and eat, then I continue. Right now I'm making headlines for the pring page, focusing on ownerhsip benefits etc.

Last edited:

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 3, 2015
19/12/23

Nice, you might not do it in a year, but you'll do it. Keep grinding kid.

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
Nice, you might not do it in a year, but you'll do it. Keep grinding kid.
My goals is to achieve true wealth before I reach 25, in 10 years. I'm really grateful for the Fastlane forum and people like you. This helps me so much, I've gotten so much inspiration and advice. Thanks a lot. This is my first business, I've made a long long list of other business ideas and models that I'd like to try if this one fails.

KrisKonsap

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 20, 2017
Estonia
Congratulations on starting to take responsibility for your life and committing to improvement. I wish my wake-up call happened at the age of 14. Mine was at the age of 21 while playing a computer game for 11 hours straight. I got so tired of being a loser without a perspective, no income, no network, no ambition. Didn't play computer games ever since and started approaching my own life as the only worthy game to play.

Looking forward to seeing your progress. There are going to be many challenges on the way but just keep going.

PS. Stoics are amazing!

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
Congratulations on starting to take responsibility for your life and committing to improvement. I wish my wake-up call happened at the age of 14. Mine was at the age of 21 while playing a computer game for 11 hours straight. I got so tired of being a loser without a perspective, no income, no network, no ambition. Didn't play computer games ever since and started approaching my own life as the only worthy game to play.

Looking forward to seeing your progress. There are going to be many challenges on the way but just keep going.

PS. Stoics are amazing!
I am extremely grateful for TikTok, even though I hate it and it's garbage chinese spyware, it was my wake-up call. We all have our wake-up calls at different ages, not everyone but many. It's funny how we must be lost in order to find our way, broken to repair ourselves. I feel exactly like you, there is so much more to life then wasting it in comfortability and in fleeting pleasures. I am very grateful for having a purpose and waking up each day with the abillity to grow and chase my dreams. A few weeks ago I decided that, I "deserve" to take a break, so I booted up my pc, downloaded a game I had deleted, but immediately when I started, I didn't want to. The desire just disappeared when my brain remembered what it actually was and how it made me feel.

I will continue to work everyday, thank you for your support. I love meeting like-minded people such as you. Yes ahahha stoicism has killed the old me and given birth to someone much greater. I base everything based of Stocisim and Philosophy: What I think, what I do, what I say, who I spend time with, what decisions I make and so on. Stoicism is what lies behind progress. I believe that no man can become successful without philosophy for philosophy is the guidebook on life that shows you the way to success and the way to overcome the obstacles on the way there.

great talking to you

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
21/12/23
Amazing day! Accomplished so much today:
- Finished design on mascot
- Realized I needed a vector art design to be able to scale it properly
- Contacted Fiverr artists, talking with one atm, gonna ask my parents
- Worked on pricing page
- Made benefits bullet point
- Fixed the messed up structure
- Made the header brand logo work again
- Started at header for FAQ
- Tried implementing mascot image, but as previously mentioned, needs to be vector art so it was really blurry
- Gave an exit button to the account setting pop up
- Made the Ai's page much cleaner.
- Ux and Ui design in Ai'page
- MADE ANOTHER AI, THAT READS THE OTHER AIS MESSAGE. From user perspective, its one ai responding back with text and speaking, but it's two different. And soon I have to make speach to text so the user (who is targeted to be kids) can speak and wont have to write long elaborate texts.

I'm very proud of the new text to speech, now my AI seem much more human and alive. It was quite difficult and very exciting. It's working so good that i can't believe it.

I have made more, but I don't have time atm to write it. Will continue soon.

Last edited:

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
21/12/23
Amazing day! Accomplished so much today:
- Finished design on mascot
- Realized I needed a vector art design to be able to scale it properly
- Contacted Fiverr artists, talking with one atm, gonna ask my parents
- Worked on pricing page
- Made benefits bullet point
- Fixed the messed up structure
- Made the header brand logo work again
- Started at header for FAQ
- Tried implementing mascot image, but as previously mentioned, needs to be vector art so it was really blurry
- Gave an exit button to the account setting pop up
- Made the Ai's page much cleaner.
- Ux and Ui design in Ai'page
- MADE ANOTHER AI, THAT READS THE OTHER AIS MESSAGE. From user perspective, its one ai responding back with text and speaking, but it's two different. And soon I have to make speach to text so the user (who is targeted to be kids) can speak and wont have to write long elaborate texts.

I'm very proud of the new text to speech, now my AI seem much more human and alive. It was quite difficult and very exciting. It's working so good that i can't believe it.

I have made more, but I don't have time atm to write it. Will continue soon.
I really like to see how this goes. I'm a 16yr old kid and I know that I can't add much value but I'll follow this thread and wish U the best man!!

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
22/12/23
Today my whole Wi-Fi was out an my dad didn’t want to call some it got so I couldn’t work on my business at all. That’s not optimal but I read the great rat race escape and thought about more things that I need to do at it, like making conditions so that the page and its content changes depending on if the current screen is mobile, pc or tablet. I spoke to a guy, my parents friends son, he goes to some weird high school where he does video game design, he makes animations, backgrounds and more. I told him about my busienss, and he wanted in on it. He thought he found a wave to ride, but I won’t let anyone ride on the wave I have worked so desperately to make. His skills and expertise is very low and I don’t want someone to become a co owner or a busienss that ive worked 200 hours on and he only will draw some things that I can pay $10 on fiver to make. I don’t want co owners or partners yet, I want employees and people I can outsource to, but even that is not something that I’m even considering at this time, that I’ll do when my business becomes profitable.
My dad not wanting to hire an it guy is proof of his mindset, he values those $50 higher then 5 hours of his time. Even though he gets paid much more than that at his job.

I think the router is broken because we worked on it very much and everything should work. That does not bode well, however this is a problem and I am a problem solver. Working on the no code builder which I am using on phone is a nightmare, but on tablet it might be easier? I’ll try.

Goals for tomorow:
- Fix Ai speech error
- Start setting up Conditions for screen adaptation
- continue in FAQ headwr
- come up with faq
- start working on context us
- overall polishing.

It’s been a good day, not very productive business wise, but today I had a good workout and I read the great rat race escape , I practiced gratitude and mindfulness, I practiced philosophy, I walked my dogs, I spent time with my family.

Another day, even though today held small progress towards my dreams, it’s still a step forward. I’m closer to my dream then I was yesterday.

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
23/12/23
(This is 11:01 during the day)
Due to openAis policy, my ai can't sing copyrighted songs, I didn't know this, and I spent about 2 hours trying to fix this. Until I tried asking Chatgpt to sing a copyrighted song and I realized that it couldn't, which meant that mine couldn't either. So 2 hours later and countless of posts in countless different forums, I've solved the problem by realizing there weren't any problem. I also found out that it could respond in any language, which is great considering I want to market it globally. I have come to realize that it will take longer then I expected until release.

What I have left:

(1-10 in priority)

Small sized.

- Finishing pricing page (7)
- Finishing Ai chat room (currently working on, because it had a big problem that I just solved) (7)
- Clean up About us (4)

Medium sized
- Finishing Sign up page (8)
- Remaking Log in page (7)
- Making contact us page (6)
- Making FAQ page (8)
- Making account pop up (5)
- Making and implementing design (7)

Large sized:
- Making landing page (8)
- Making Ai chatroom 2 (6)
- Implementing working payment (stripe) (10)

Largest:
- Making courses (One course might take up to three weeks to make) (10)

And after this it's time for marketing.

It's 11:22 now and I will work more on it, then lunch, today is rest day so I don't have to workout so I'll use that time to work on it. After lunch I'll meditate and then continue working.
I'll try to finish the Ai chat room today, then I will start working on FAQ and then log in page.

Last edited:

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
23/12/23
(This is 11:01 during the day)
Due to openAis policy, my ai can't sing copyrighted songs, I didn't know this, and I spent about 2 hours trying to fix this. Until I tried asking Chatgpt to sing a copyrighted song and I realized that it couldn't, which meant that mine couldn't either. So 2 hours later and countless of posts in countless different forums, I've solved the problem by realizing there weren't any problem. I also found out that it could respond in any language, which is great considering I want to market it globally. I have come to realize that it will take longer then I expected until release.

What I have left:

(1-10 in priority)

Small sized.

- Finishing pricing page (7)
- Finishing Ai chat room (currently working on, because it had a big problem that I just solved) (7)
- Clean up About us (4)

Medium sized
- Finishing Sign up page (8)
- Remaking Log in page (7)
- Making contact us page (6)
- Making FAQ page (8)
- Making account pop up (5)
- Making and implementing design (7)

Large sized:
- Making landing page (8)
- Making Ai chatroom 2 (6)
- Implementing working payment (stripe) (10)

Largest:
- Making courses (One course might take up to three weeks to make) (10)

And after this it's time for marketing.

It's 11:22 now and I will work more on it, then lunch, today is rest day so I don't have to workout so I'll use that time to work on it. After lunch I'll meditate and then continue working.
I'll try to finish the Ai chat room today, then I will start working on FAQ and then log in page.

Will continue writing this evening.
Lol your AI is supposed to sing?

Are you making like a vocaloid VST or website thingy?
Generally, what is it you're working on?

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
Lol your AI is supposed to sing?

Are you making like a vocaloid VST or website thingy?
Generally, what is it you're working on?
No hahahahah it's not supposed to sing, I was just testing it's limits. I'm making an ai that helps with courses. An educational ai

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
23/12/23 (2)
(21:17)
Okay todays been good. I learnt a ton about google Oauth, which is something that'll help me more in future web development. So I had a problem, and even though much time was mis invested (I don't say wasted because I learnt) but I still managed to make a lot of progress.
I'm going to show you two different pictures. One is before today, one is after. Which one is which?
Skärmbild (41).pngSkärmbild (42).png
It's much better now, and it used to be even worse. I'm going to make the user able to switch between different characters on the right side. Having nature behind is much better than a brigth color crash. It's a lot better and much more professional. Any suggestions on further improvement?

What I've done:
- Made a list of what is left to do, and what is more prioritized
- Design on Ai room (look at images)
- Polishing and patching
- Fixed Ai speech and text error
- Made foundations to several pages (pricacy policy, terms of service and more)
- Made boxes for signing in with google and Facebook
- Set up google cloud console
- Made 0auth and started linking to boxes in website

What to do tomorrow:
-Finish ai chatroom design
- Come up with final character (female)
- Make ai boxes on right side in ai chatroom
- Continue at google sign up
- Start Facebook sign up
- Overall design and polishing.

This is just what I'll do on my business, I do a lot more during my day such as working out, tomorrow is leg day, meditating, reading, discussing with like minded people in another community, walking my dogs, celebrating christmas.

Yes tomorrow is Christmas, but that changes nothing. I'll still work as hard and much as possible. Tomorrow I'll wake up as early as possible and crank out 2 hours before breakfast or anything. If y'all are reading this and have any suggestions or advice I'd be more than happy to hear. The only reason I'm posting here is to get advice, I'm tracking my progress in my journal eitherway. I genuinely love when I log into the Fastlane forum and see that someone has given me advice or smth. Gratefull for the Fastlane forum and everyone who comments, real goats.
Another day, another step closer to skiing in the alps with my loved ones.

KJFast

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 8, 2023
19/12/23

I salute you. I’m only 18 and can say you’ve started a lot earlier. The self-improvement will really pay off and has a compound effect where the more work you do on yourself, the easier and more rewards.

Keep it up!

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
24/12/23
Today was Christmas, didn't let that affect my productivity. Made a lot of improvement today. Today I am finaly done with the character room. Made a temporary payment placeholder so i can test some stuff out. Made the design in the character's much better and implemented the abillity to switch between three unique characters with different ai's and voice. Worked on sign up page and payment page. It's very late now, I have to sleep so I can get up early and grind. Productive day.

Been struggling with some personal things, mental stuff and emotions. If people would look at my journey so far, they would think I haven't had many roadblocks. But trust me, I have. The majority have been internal ones. Today was a day that I just had to follow principles I set for myself long ago, and try to endure. Suffered a lot today. I'm a quite lonely guy, because I'm on self improvement and prioritize my grind higher than social connections. but that has had a toll on me. Today i got a physical journal, I really need to talk about my feelings, but I'm not going to do that in an online forum, and besides, no one cares, so I'll do it in my journal. I've chosen to spend my time chasing my dreams, but it sure is lonely. I'll endure. I'm not complaining, I'm noticing.

Tomorrow I will finish sign up page, the google and facebook log ins, which are really tedious but I have to. I'm also going to work on main page design.

Made it another day. Got to keep working. Goodnight

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.