The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join today.

Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has helped entrepreneurs win their freedom with over 38,000 game-changing posts. Join over 90,000 members and a library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Advice for 17 year old teen

chrupek

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 24, 2024
I just finished reading the millionaire fastlane . I'm 17 year old from Poland, I workout 4 days a week, read books also I'm into crypto (not trading).I want to start making money by my own I know there are so many people much wiser than me so I'm asking yall for advice with buisness and life.
Thanks in advance

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Cameron Akhtar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jul 21, 2023
Kansas City, Missouri
18 year old here. We are alike. Keep trying things. If you have an idea, just get started, before you have it all figured out. Every time you fail you are leveling up the skill of business. Embrace the journey.

akshayazariah

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Feb 24, 2023
Find a problem, then solve it. Sell the solution.

If you can't find a problem, look at what's in need right now, and make it better in some way. This is known as value skewing in TFLF speak.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...