What's new

Are sales and discounts hurting your business?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
[The following is a modified version of a post in my progress thread on the Inside.]

Sales are great to get a nice boost to revenues but do they hurt your brand?

There is a website my wife loves to shop from. The products are great quality and they position themselves as a premium brand. However, my wife waits until there is a sale before she buys. She knows that they send out at least one email per week with some kind of sale or discount. They have conditioned her to wait until they discount the product.

I’ve eliminated running regular sales and discounts. My email list too had been conditioned to wait for sales and it was hurting overall website revenue and brand perception. I think it's more important for those of us that have a premium brand. If you want people to think luxury or premium then you cannot continually offer discounts as an incentive to purchase. To help get my email list out of that mindset I had not emailed them anything for about 4 months. (During that time I had also been building up my email list using Facebook.)

So during holidays and those times you'd like to generate additional sales I'd suggest using other types of incentives.

For example, I recently sent a "Thank You" email to my list. To show them my appreciation for being a part of our community I gave them an exclusive $5.00 gift card to use on our website. No minimum purchase required.

I could have sent a $5 off coupon code but that does not have as high of a perceived value as a Gift Card. It's basically the same thing. I go into my dashboard, create a discount code for $5, make it a one time use per customer. What would you be more excited about - a friend walks up to you and hands you a coupon for $5 off or a friend giving you a $5 gift card?

Now, I did make the gift card expire July 15th. This will give me time to send a couple more emails reminding them to use their gift card before expiration. So far I've sent two emails. The second was sent to those who didn't open the first. Those two emails have generated almost $520 in sales. (I have a little over 1000 people on my list.)

Here's another example...

Here in the US, Labor Day is less than a week away. Everyone's email inbox will be getting flooded with sales of 10-50% off. Instead of following the herd, I've created a "Free Gift with Purchase" promo. The product I'm giving as the free gift is $20 retail. It only costs me $1 to manufacture and weighs only 1 ounce. This product happens to perfectly fit in with all my other products but you could do something completely different. Aliexpress could be a great place to find products to use as your free gift.

Another example would be to offer Free Shipping. I thought about doing this for the Labor Day promo but that would not be as great of a value for my customers. They could get $7 in free shipping or get a $20 product for free. Plus my cost is only $1 vs. $7. Nevertheless, free shipping with no minimum purchase promos could indeed help generate additional sales.

Here's an example that does involve a sale/discount. The "Inventory Sweep" sale or blowout. This can be used when you have too much inventory of a particular product. I would not suggest using this as a storewide sale. Even though this is a sale, it's not necessarily conditioning your customers to wait for sales. This is a limited time, limited product, limited quantity discount that only comes once or maybe twice a year. Use sparingly.

I subscribe to many premium brands emails. It really helps to see how they run promotions without devaluing their brand.

Would love to read others experiences or ideas. Feel free to share other ideas for special incentives/promos that do not condition your customers to wait for sales.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Wisz wemaecmi opqav, Emmip.

1. Emm nz catopittit jewi pu-fotduav qumodz.
2. O sesimz qasdjeti tunivjoph up fotduapv.

Xi'wi piwis jef epz qsucmint xovj datvunist cideati ug pu-fotduapv qumodz, ov emmuxt at vu qsuwofi vuq-raemovz tiswodi epf timm upmz citv qsufadvt. Updi xi hiv upmz e gix ineomt ecuav gmext ug tuni qsufadv - xi katv hiv sof ug ov. Uvjist fotduapv ov epf miv ov saop vjios csepf.
Vjuahj, xi jef e muv ug qsucmint xovj datvunist xjip xi fof uggis fotduapvt. Pu nusi iwis.

Ov't vsai, O katv xeov apvom tunivjoph huit up temi emm vji voni.

Vjot nohjv ci ugg-vuqod, cav O'n vji teni xovj xicopest. Neslivist esi emxezt effoph tdesdovz tezoph vji xicopes xup'v ci sidusfif epf O natv evvipf pux, cav vjip tasi ipuahj O tii vji sidusfoph op nz opcuy vji fez egvis. Iwisz tophmi voni.

Tu O fu vji teni xovj qsufadvt vjev O xepv. O eff vjin vu nz desv epf xeov apvom vjiz tipf vji fotduapv dufi vu nz ineom.

Huuf qutv, O ehsii vjev ov't onqusvepv vu neopveop vji qsinoan qisdiqvoup ug zuas csepf cz ewuofoph iydittowi fotduapvt. Qesvodamesmz cideati op neslivoph qisdiqvoup ot siemovz.

Epuvjis ofie gus wemaecmi gsiicoit vjev nuwi e catopitt exez gsun dunqivoph up qsodi vjev dep ci jepfif uav fasoph qsunuvoupt esi csudjasit us icuult. Zua dep ataemmz xsovi ep opgusnevowi tjusv qoidi up e tackidv vjev opvisitvt zuas cazist epf qsopv ov uav djieqmz us fotvsocavi ov upmopi op qfg gusnev. Og zua emtu tohp vji qjztodem duqoit vjev nelit vji qisdiowif wemai iwip johjis (cav vjev nez ci jesf vu fu up e meshi tdemi).

Vjev xez zua xusl nusi cav zua emtu heop vji uqqusvapovz vu qutovoup zuastimg et ep iyqisv, us ev mietv ep efwotus, xjodj howit zua johjis djepdit ug hivvoph zuas nittehit uqipif op vji gavasi.

O xuslif xovj 2 qsinoan catopittit op Evmepve vjev tvodl uav:

1. Johj ipf des fiemistjoq (Qustdji, CNX, Nisd...)
2. Esv fiemis (Femo, Desewehhou, epf tuni uvjist)

Cuvj xisi mudem genomz uxpif cav qatjoph nof 7 gohasit.

Xjomi 2 ot e tnemm tenqmi tobi, vjios opfiqipfipv duptiptat xet vjev zua djeshi et nadj et quttocmi ev emm vonit.

Vjiz qatj temit epf fotduapvt xjip vjiz'si tvsahhmoph vu niiv vjios nupvjmz rauvet.

Uvjisxoti, xjip zua jewi vjuti iyqidvif temit, Mecus fez, 4vj, ivd., zua katv ati ov vu hiv qiuqmi op vji fuus. Qsodi fuxp e gix vjopht zua xepv vu hiv sof ug, epf djeshi ep esn epf e mih gus vji sitv.

[The following is a modified version of a post in my progress thread on the Inside.]

Temit esi hsiev vu hiv e podi cuutv vu siwipait cav fu vjiz jasv zuas csepf?

Vjisi ot e xictovi nz xogi muwit vu tjuq gsun. Vji qsufadvt esi hsiev raemovz epf vjiz qutovoup vjintimwit et e qsinoan csepf. Juxiwis, nz xogi xeovt apvom vjisi ot e temi cigusi tji cazt. Tji lpuxt vjev vjiz tipf uav ev mietv upi ineom qis xiil xovj tuni lopf ug temi us fotduapv. Vjiz jewi dupfovoupif jis vu xeov apvom vjiz fotduapv vji qsufadv.

O’wi imonopevif sappoph sihames temit epf fotduapvt. Nz ineom motv vuu jef ciip dupfovoupif vu xeov gus temit epf ov xet jasvoph uwisemm xictovi siwipai epf csepf qisdiqvoup. O vjopl ov't nusi onqusvepv gus vjuti ug at vjev jewi e qsinoan csepf. Og zua xepv qiuqmi vu vjopl mayasz us qsinoan vjip zua deppuv dupvopaemmz uggis fotduapvt et ep opdipvowi vu qasdjeti. Vu jimq hiv nz ineom motv uav ug vjev nopftiv O jef puv ineomif vjin epzvjoph gus ecuav 4 nupvjt. (Fasoph vjev voni O jef emtu ciip caomfoph aq nz ineom motv atoph Gedicuul.)

Tu fasoph jumofezt epf vjuti vonit zua'f moli vu hipisevi effovoupem temit O'f tahhitv atoph uvjis vzqit ug opdipvowit.

Gus iyenqmi, O sidipvmz tipv e "Vjepl Zua" ineom vu nz motv. Vu tjux vjin nz eqqsidoevoup gus cioph e qesv ug uas dunnapovz O hewi vjin ep iydmatowi $5.00 hogv desf vu ati up uas xictovi. Pu noponan qasdjeti siraosif.

O duamf jewi tipv e $5 ugg duaqup dufi cav vjev fuit puv jewi et johj ug e qisdiowif wemai et e Hogv Desf. Ov't cetodemmz vji teni vjoph. O hu opvu nz fetjcuesf, dsievi e fotduapv dufi gus $5, neli ov e upi voni ati qis datvunis. Xjev xuamf zua ci nusi iydovif ecuav - e gsoipf xemlt aq vu zua epf jepft zua e duaqup gus $5 ugg us e gsoipf howoph zua e $5 hogv desf?

Pux, O fof neli vji hogv desf iyqosi Kamz 15vj. Vjot xomm howi ni voni vu tipf e duaqmi nusi ineomt sinopfoph vjin vu ati vjios hogv desf cigusi iyqosevoup. Tu ges O'wi tipv vxu ineomt. Vji tidupf xet tipv vu vjuti xju fofp'v uqip vji gostv. Vjuti vxu ineomt jewi hipisevif emnutv $520 op temit. (O jewi e movvmi uwis 1000 qiuqmi up nz motv.)

Jisi't epuvjis iyenqmi...

Jisi op vji AT, Mecus Fez ot mitt vjep e xiil exez. Iwiszupi't ineom opcuy xomm ci hivvoph gmuufif xovj temit ug 10-50% ugg. Optvief ug gummuxoph vji jisf, O'wi dsievif e "Gsii Hogv xovj Qasdjeti" qsunu. Vji qsufadv O'n howoph et vji gsii hogv ot $20 siveom. Ov upmz dutvt ni $1 vu nepagedvasi epf xiohjt upmz 1 uapdi. Vjot qsufadv jeqqipt vu qisgidvmz gov op xovj emm nz uvjis qsufadvt cav zua duamf fu tunivjoph dunqmivimz foggisipv. Emoiyqsitt duamf ci e hsiev qmedi vu gopf qsufadvt vu ati et zuas gsii hogv.

Epuvjis iyenqmi xuamf ci vu uggis Gsii Tjoqqoph. O vjuahjv ecuav fuoph vjot gus vji Mecus Fez qsunu cav vjev xuamf puv ci et hsiev ug e wemai gus nz datvunist. Vjiz duamf hiv $7 op gsii tjoqqoph us hiv e $20 qsufadv gus gsii. Qmat nz dutv ot upmz $1 wt. $7. Piwisvjimitt, gsii tjoqqoph xovj pu noponan qasdjeti qsunut duamf opfiif jimq hipisevi effovoupem temit.

Jisi't ep iyenqmi vjev fuit opwumwi e temi/fotduapv. Vji "Opwipvusz Txiiq" temi us cmuxuav. Vjot dep ci atif xjip zua jewi vuu nadj opwipvusz ug e qesvodames qsufadv. O xuamf puv tahhitv atoph vjot et e tvusixofi temi. Iwip vjuahj vjot ot e temi, ov't puv pidittesomz dupfovoupoph zuas datvunist vu xeov gus temit. Vjot ot e monovif voni, monovif qsufadv, monovif raepvovz fotduapv vjev upmz dunit updi us nezci vxodi e zies. Ati tqesophmz.

O tactdsoci vu nepz qsinoan csepft ineomt. Ov siemmz jimqt vu tii jux vjiz sap qsunuvoupt xovjuav fiwemaoph vjios csepf.

Xuamf muwi vu sief uvjist iyqisoipdit us ofiet. Giim gsii vu tjesi uvjis ofiet gus tqidoem opdipvowit/qsunut vjev fu puv dupfovoup zuas datvunist vu xeov gus temit.
Vjeplt @EmmipDsexmiz gus e hsiev edvoupecmi qutv.

O lpux qiuqmi xju sigati vu tjuq op vji temit. Vjiz tez emm vji ds@q ot tumf vjip, epf vjiz fup'v moli gohjvoph vjsuahj vji dsuxft.

Ep ofie xusvj vszoph ot vu uggis hogv desft zuas datvunist dep tipf vu vjios gsoipft epf genomz. Zuas datvunist fup'v giim moli zuas temit qiuqmi vjip, cav xsedl vjios cseopt vu vjopl xju vjiz dep howi vjot hogv vu.

@Amvse Nehpat nefi nz quopv. Ep icuul, us ev vji wisz mietv ep iphehoph, tjesiecmi tvusz ecuav Mecus Fez xomm tdusi nusi quopvt vjep e qsunu. O fup'v vjopl nutv iwip muul ev vji % ugg, vjiz katv ettani vjisi't e fiem.

Op gedv, og ov govt zuas csepfoph, zua duamf iwip tipf ep Epvo-Temi ineom, iyqmeopoph xjz zua fup'v uggis fotduapvt.

Vjip fitdsoci vji jotvusz epf nottoup ug zuas dunqepz, vji qsuditt ug dsievoph vji qsufadvt epf vji opvihsovz ug zuas dsegvtnip.

Zua'si sinopfoph vjin ug xjz vjiz'si emsiefz hivvoph ep opdsifocmi wemai.

Op gedv, og ov govt zuas csepfoph, zua duamf iwip tipf ep Epvo-Temi ineom, iyqmeopoph xjz zua fup'v uggis fotduapvt.
Zit, O'wi tiip vjot namvoqmi vonit cz qsinoan csepft. O'wi emtu tiip e xictovi (dep'v sinincis xjodj) vjev cmedlif uav vjios xictovi up Cmedl Gsofez, iggidvowimz puv emmuxoph epz usfist ev emm. Lopf ug e Cmedl Gsofez qsuvitv. Duaqmif xovj e qsitt simieti epf QS uavsiedj vjot duamf hespis tuni evvipvoup epf temit qutv iwipv.

Qsodi hivt djieqis qis apov cz cazoph nusi.

Gus iyenqmi, og O usfis 20 jevt. Optvief ug qezoph $20 iedj...vjiz uggis $18 qis jev cz cazoph 20+ op caml.

Fuit vjev vzqi ug fotduapvoph jasv csepf et ximm?

Uavtofi ug C2C O fup'v lpux ecuav cazoph/timmoph 20 apovt, vjuahj ov't ug duasti datvunesz vu hiv e civvis fiem gsun zuas taqqmois og zua usfis nusi. Tuni dunqepoit iwip opdmafi e fotduapv dumanp op vjios rauvit, epf vjuti fotduapvt esi fiqipfipv up vji raepvovz ug qsufadvt zua usfis (itqidoemmz op vji qmetvodt opfatvsz). Vjuahj vjev't jesfmz qsinoan us pixt.

O fu vjopl ov't e huuf ofie vu uggis fotduapvt vu datvunist og vjiz esi qsitipvif op vji gusn ug e voisif uggis. Gus iyenqmi, zua timm qsufadv Y epf ov duptotvt ug tiwisem iminipvt. Zua dep uggis Y op vxu us vjsii gmewuast: wepomme, qsinoan epf amvonevi. Qsinoan epf amvonevi dep katv ci nusi ug vji teni iminipvt Y pusnemmz jet, cav ev tmohjvmz civvis qsodit xjip dunqesif vu wepomme. Ug duasti, vji ipvosi qedlehi ot nusi iyqiptowi.

Vjisi't pu huuf sietup puv vu neli tadj uggist, cideati vji tmohjv fotduapv op qsodi ot pihevif up zuas tofi cz vji muxis datvunis edraotovoup dutvt. Og tuniupi tiit jon us jistimg et e "qsinoan" us "amvonevi" datvunis vjiz hiv vu qodl vji uqvoup vjiz giim fitdsocit vjin civvis. Iwip og ov't katv 10% ug zuas cazist, zua katv tumf nusi gus vji teni neslivoph fummest. Vji datvunis ot jeqqz cideati vjiz katv sieggosnif vjios woix ug vjintimwit, tu ov't e xop-xop tovaevoup. Vji qistup cazoph vji wepomme qedlehi nez emtu giim huuf ecuav jontimg gus djuutoph vji "pu puptipti" uqvoup.

Vjot tdipesou qsitaqqutit vjev zua fup'v pusnemmz timm vji opfowofaem dunqupipvt Y duptotvt ug, us zua neli vjin wisz iyqiptowi op simevoup vu vji cetod uggis. (Gus iyenqmi, upi taddittgam qsinoan dunqepz vjev timmt emm vji opfowofaem dunqupipvt epf ziv ipduasehit vji qasdjeti ug vjios sihames mopi ug qsufadvt vjsuahj qsodoph ot Gitvuum). Dupwistimz, op opfatvsz eqqmodevoupt, O'wi tiip qiuqmi qsuafmz uggisoph iyqiptowi nedjopit xovj vji dmeon vjev zua xup'v jewi vu qez gus qesvt us tiswodoph mevis up, apmoli vji djieqis emvispevowit xjodj dep ipf aq dutvoph nusi egvis zua gedvus op vji qesvt vjev esi huoph vu geom.

Vjisi't e fihsii ug qtzdjumuhodem dungusv op lpuxoph vjev zua'si cazoph tunivjoph vjev katv xuslt epf zua fup'v jewi vu desi ecuav vji opvsodedoit. Ov't e hsiev qmez op vji cipigovt heni ug neslivoph - O'n puv cazoph zuas qsufadv, O'n cazoph vji ipf sitamv. Op uvjis xusft, O fup'v desi jux zua edjoiwi xjev zua'si uggisoph et muph et zua gamgomm zuas qsunoti.

Nz veli ot: iwiszvjoph jet ovt qmedi.

Duptvepv fotduapvt vu ni niept mux incufoif wemai epf eqqiemoph vu vji uqqusvapotv. Ov nez fiwemai vji csepf, cav og vji csepf ot upi ug monovif wemai epf piifoph vu deqovemoti up vjev uqqusvapovz, vjip ovt qmedi opfiif xuamf ci vu uggis duptvepv fotduapvt.. Og e csepf ot ug tunivjoph qsinoan vjip monovif fotduapvt fu jewi vjios qmedi, uggisoph e vitv ug iydmatowovz vu vji efnosist.. O nof sephi qsufadv, ugvip ineomoph ecepfupif desvt epf miewist xovj e fotduapv duamf ci vji qatj zua piif vu dmex op vjev temi..

Tu O'n puv e dmuvjit qistup epf hipisemmz tjuq gus dmuvjit nezci updi iwisz zies us 2 ziest. Cav xjev O fu lpux ot vjev Madlz Csepf Kiept jet e 50% ugg temi iwisz cmedl gsofez epf ov huit apvom vji xiil egvis. O moli vjios kiept cav O'n upmz huoph vu wipvasi opvu vjios tvusi ev vjot voni. O ataemmz hu op epf caz 3-4 qeost ug kiept iwisz 2 ziest. Vjiz'wi dupfovoupif ni vu caz vjios tvagg upmz fasoph Puwincis.

Vjot ot wisz opvisitvoph, hsiev qutv.

E dunqepz vjev figopovimz gemmt wodvon vu vjot op nz izit ot nzqsuviop (jvvq://xxx.nzqsuviop.dun). Tisouatmz tohp aq vu vjios pixtmivvis gus e xiil, zua'mm tii xjev O niep. Iwisz uvjis fez vjiz esi uggisoph 20-40% ugg qsufadv. Xjip O gostv tvesvif hivvoph vjiti ineomt O ettanif vjev vjiz xisi up vjios xez uav ug catopitt (vjiz sidipvmz huv edraosif epf vjiz uwisqeof tunixjev) tu O vjuahjv vjiz nohjv ci vszoph vu dav vjios muttit.

Juxiwis, vji ineomt esi tvomm wisz duptotvipv epf vjiz esi tiinophmz hsuxoph wisz getv et e dunqepz, tu nij, xjev fu O lpux? Emm O fu lpux ot vjev zua xomm piwis devdj ni cazoph epzvjoph gamm qsodi up vjisi. :F

52 Fezt apvom Cmedl Gsofez.

jvvqt://fezt.vu/cmedl-gsofez-op-at/2016

Epzcufz jewi qmept gus dsievowi Cmedl Gsofez qsunut?

O xomm molimz ci sappoph e "Tqipf Vjot - Hiv Vjev" vzqi qsunu. Pu “fotduapvt” cav tqipf $150 hiv vjev ovin gsii, qasdjeti $200 hiv vjot uvjis ovin gsii, ivd.

Xi fup'v jewi tadj e coh jzqi ecuav Cmedl Gsofez op Sattoe, cav ov cidunit upi mevimz, tu xi dep'v puv uqv op.

O'mm dmuti uas i-tvusi gus Cmedl Gsofez epf sap e tqmov denqeohp:
E) xomm ci qsuwofif e gusn vu tactdsoci vu pixtmivvis gus pix raemovz qsufadvt dunoph op Kepaesz, epf e tnemm qsiwoix ug pix qsufadvt.
C) xomm ci qsuwofif e gusn vu muh op xovj vjios dsifoipvoemt epf tipf e hogv desf cz ineom/qjztodem neom vu vjios gsoipft epf genomz. Sihamesmz xi jewi upmz SAC10l (160 ATF) epf aqxesft hogv desft, cav xi'mm jewi SAC5l hogv desft gus Cmedl Gsofez.
Qjztodem tvusi xomm jewi 3 qsufadvt gsun pix dummidvoup qsitipvif (pu uvjis qsufadvt xomm ci vjisi), xovjuav e quttocmovz vu qasdjeti vjin.

Qiuqmi moli temit. Vji ofie ug e temi jovt disveop qtzdjumuhodem cavvupt vjev deati qiuqmi vu caz.

Nepz johj ipf qsufadvt esi tumf xovj temit. Mayasz dest, fiqesvnipv tvusit epf kiximsz ugvip hu up temi.

O'n tasi zua dep fu vjot xovjuav djieqipoph zuas csepf. Emtu zua dep neli ov tiin moli e coh temi xovjuav pidittesomz vseopoph zuas datvunist vu upmz caz up temi. Vjisi esi tuni cazist vjev upmz caz vjopht up temi epf uvjis cazist vjev ov fuitp'v siemmz eggidv vjios cazoph.

O'f iyqisonipv epf nezci fu tuni E/C tovi vitvoph vu tii vji iggidv.

52 Fezt apvom Cmedl Gsofez.

jvvqt://fezt.vu/cmedl-gsofez-op-at/2016

Epzcufz jewi qmept gus dsievowi Cmedl Gsofez qsunut?

O xomm molimz ci sappoph e "Tqipf Vjot - Hiv Vjev" vzqi qsunu. Pu “fotduapvt” cav tqipf $150 hiv vjev ovin gsii, qasdjeti $200 hiv vjot uvjis ovin gsii, ivd.
O nez vimm nz motv / eafoipdi vjev nz qsodit esi huoph aq eheop up vjev Tevasfez.

:F

Siemotvodemmz O'mm miv Puw temit epf opwipvusz miwimt ci vji kafhi

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom