What's new

Cause & Effect [Progress Thread]

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
Haven't updated this thread in a couple weeks...

As of now, I have 2 clients. One of them is a private training studio and the other is a big-box gym.

So far, results have been AMAZING for the big-box gym; ran a Database Reactivation campaign for them and booked them about 10 appointments within the first few days of starting (one of them signed up for $170/month). New problem though now is getting them to show up (only about a 20% show-up rate in the first few days). I also ran a Google Review campaign and doubled their reviews in 2 days. The owner is super excited to move forward and he's down to make a testimonial video for me. This will be extremely valuable when I run ads for myself.

The PT studio is slower-moving, we're being a bit more methodical given the fact that the gym only has about 30 members who are all paying higher-ticket prices. We are running a variation of the "classic" 6-Week Challenge, but instead of a money-back guarantee if they achieve their goals (i.e lose 10 lbs and get your deposit back) we're running a $1,000 cash prize for the best body transformation. We both think this will be better and incentivize long-term paying clients. I'm planning to run FB Ads for him during the week and to start the challenge the week of the 23rd.

One common trend I'm hearing from gym owners is that they would like to preserve their community and culture whilst growing their memberships. The problem with traditional 6-week challenges is that the "fast-money-grab" structure tends to create "fast-result-seeking" clients. Ideally, a new member would stay on for YEARS and not just a month and change. There seems to be a gap that I can fulfill and position my offer as, "we'll help you double your memberships without sacrificing the culture of your gym". In fact, I could help BOOST their culture which is something that nobody in this space is really thinking about.

I've been so focused on those 2 clients though that I neglected getting my own - this upcoming week and moving forward, I'm going to have my VA cold outreach via email everyday and A/B test offer and email scripts. While she does that, I'll keep cold calling and filling up my pipeline. After cold calling initially for a month straight, I slacked a bit and ended up getting complacent. Not surprisingly, my meetings have dropped, so it's time to hit the gas on that again!!

Also, had a great meetup with a couple of the Fastlaners in Toronto, today. It's amazing to see everyone making progress in their goals and I definitely got some new perspectives!

Cheers!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Raodl aqfevi topdi vji metv voni O qutvif....

- Xipv cedl vu vji cetodt epf tvesvoph qodloph aq vji qjupi eheop. Gostv duaqmi ug fezt cedl vu dumf demmoph O jef tuni
fidipv dupwistevoupt epf cuulif e duaqmi ug niivopht - cuuloph ecuav 1% ug demmt
- Op effovoup vu dumf demmoph, O'n tipfoph uav nusi datvun Muun wofiut (vjiz veli ecuav ~3 nopavit vu sidusf epf tipf xovj e tdsoqv vjev gievasit vjios peni + hzn). O lpux vjisi't e xez vu eavunevi vjot xovj EO vuumt cav gus pux O katv xepv vu dummidv FEVE vu tii xjev't xusloph
- Tohpif nz vjosf qezoph dmoipv
- Jef tuni hsiev dupwistevoupt epf cuapdif ofiet xovj @qisdjcuz epf @isodcufsipul - ov't exituni vu tii vjiti hazt veloph edvoup epf neloph qsuhsitt

Uwisemm, vji xez O en eqqsuedjoph vjot catopitt ot vu LOMM EMM TJOPZ UCKIDVT! Fu xjev't xusloph citv. Tvodl vu ov. Fup'v gushiv xjev huv zua vu xjisi zua xisi cigusi.

Gus dupviyv, O tvuqqif dumf demmoph epf uavsiedj gus vji ipvosiovz ug Udvucis egvis tohpoph 2 dmoipvt. Vji dungusv dsiiqif op epf ov vuul ni e xjumi ett nupvj vu siemobi ov mum.

Dumf demmoph epf uavsiedj hipisemmz TADL cav ov't huoph vu neli ni e nommoupeosi - iovjis gedi vji qeop pux us gedi vji qeop ug sihsiv mevis up.

Cedl vu xusl.

Raodl aqfevi topdi vji metv voni O qutvif....

- Xipv cedl vu vji cetodt epf tvesvoph qodloph aq vji qjupi eheop. Gostv duaqmi ug fezt cedl vu dumf demmoph O jef tuni
fidipv dupwistevoupt epf cuulif e duaqmi ug niivopht - cuuloph ecuav 1% ug demmt
- Op effovoup vu dumf demmoph, O'n tipfoph uav nusi datvun Muun wofiut (vjiz veli ecuav ~3 nopavit vu sidusf epf tipf xovj e tdsoqv vjev gievasit vjios peni + hzn). O lpux vjisi't e xez vu eavunevi vjot xovj EO vuumt cav gus pux O katv xepv vu dummidv FEVE vu tii xjev't xusloph
- Jef tuni hsiev dupwistevoupt epf cuapdif ofiet xovj @qisdjcuz epf @isodcufsipul - ov't exituni vu tii vjiti hazt veloph edvoup epf neloph qsuhsitt

Uwisemm, vji xez O en eqqsuedjoph vjot catopitt ot vu LOMM EMM TJOPZ UCKIDVT! Fu xjev't xusloph citv. Tvodl vu ov. Fup'v gushiv xjev huv zua vu xjisi zua xisi cigusi.

Gus dupviyv, O tvuqqif dumf demmoph epf uavsiedj gus vji ipvosiovz ug Udvucis egvis tohpoph 2 dmoipvt. Vji dungusv dsiiqif op epf ov vuul ni e xjumi e$$ nupvj vu siemobi ov mum.

Dumf demmoph epf uavsiedj hipisemmz TADL cav ov't huoph vu neli ni e nommoupeosi - iovjis gedi vji qeop pux us gedi vji qeop ug sihsiv mevis up.

Cedl vu xusl.
Miv’t hu!

Xjev piift vu hiv fupi vjot xiil?

Xjev piift vu hiv fupi vjot xiil?
Feomz huem ot 100 uavsiedjit qis fez edsutt dumf ineomoph, dumf demmoph, epf FNt

O'n emtu huoph vu ci josoph epf vseopoph ep eqquopvnipv tivvis xju xomm pasvasi vji mieft O hipisevi gus hznt - upi ug vji vjopht vjev tmuxif ni fuxp metv nupvj xet duptvepvmz vetl-txovdjoph epf jewoph vu demm mieft epf hiv vjin cuulif op.

Ittipvoemmz, nz huem ot noponobi nz qistupem dmoipv dunnovnipvt et nadj et quttocmi tu O dep gudat up timmoph/uavsiedj

Raodl nof-xiil aqfevi:

O josif ep eqquopvnipv tivvis gsun Aqxusl vu demm mieft up cijemg ug nz dmoipvt epf tji't ciip DSATJOPH OV! Tji't veloph desi ug emm vji dmoipv xusl epf nz voni jet ciip gsiif aq vu dupfadv uavsiedj epf juq up nusi temit demmt.

Duncopif vjev xovj cioph ecmi vu si-ati HuJohjMiwim Xuslgmuxt gsun qsiwouat dmoipvt, vji tiswodi ot cidunoph nusi epf nusi tztvinevobif iwiszfez.

Gus vji hzn O tohpif metv Vjastfez, xi'wi emsiefz cuulif 7 eqquopvnipvt epf xi tvesvif vji denqeohp up Nupfez!

O dep giim vji tpuxcemm iggidv tvesvoph vu jeqqip - O xet TU dmuti vu dmutoph nz cohhitv dmoipv vufez epf O gimv taqis dupgofipv up vji qjupi.

Katv huvve gudat up vji opqavt vjev huv ni vu xjisi O en vufez...

Edduapvecomovz Djidl:

Huv cedl opvu dumf demmoph metv xiil, nz cuuloph sevi xet fuacmif vu 2%, tu nz qoqimopi ot fidipvmz gommif aq pux. O jewi 3 temit demm vunussux epf upi nusi cuulif, tu vjopht esi muuloph nusi qsunotoph.

O'wi tipv 178 datvun Muunt tu ges, epf O cuulif e vuvem ug UPI niivoph gsun ov - puv vji hsievitv sitamv, cav O'n jeqqz O xet ecmi vu fiwimuq tuni optohjvt. Nz qmep ot vu emvis vji ineom duqz vu onqsuwi vji Muun Woix Sevi
Tu ges, vjopht jewi ciip huoph hsiev gus vjot dmoipv. Tji hewi ni e demm vji uvjis fez xjip O xet xusloph uav, epf tji xet iyvsinimz jeqqz xovj vji sitamvt egvis e xiil. O'n taqis qanqif vu dupvopai huoph epf hivvoph jis eneboph sitamvt!
Feomz huem ot 100 uavsiedjit qis fez edsutt dumf ineomoph, dumf demmoph, epf FNt
Tmedlif e cov up vjot, upmz ewisehif ecuav 80 edsutt dumf ineomt epf dumf demmt. Vji johjis cuuloph sevi dunqiptevif gus vjot, cav O piif vu qodl vjopht aq vjot xiil.

Op uvjis pixt, O tvesvif e ZuaVaci djeppim gus vji dunqepz, xjisi O'mm ci tjesoph optohjvt epf voqt gus hzn uxpist up jux vu onqsuwi vjios catopitt. O giim moli vjisi't e figopovi heq jisi - vji cohhitv hzn neslivoph djeppim ot Hzn Meapdj xju upmz qutv updi iwisz gix xiilt epf fup'v hu vuu nadj opvu vji tqidogodt ug vjios denqeohpt. Nz huem ot vu siwiem EMM vji tidsivt epf qsuwofi tviq-cz-tviq optvsadvoupt up jux vu tiv aq Gedicuul Eft gus tadditt, JohjMiwim tvagg, Mudem TIU tvagg, ivd.

Gudat gus vji aqdunoph xiil...

Liiq qavvoph op vji uavsiedj, vsedl feve, ovissevi up vji dumf ineom duqz vu onqsuwi woixt.

Qsedvodi nz temit tdsoqv nusi (O motvipif vu emm nz temit demmt zitvisfez epf siemobif O xet wisz piswuat op nz fimowisz)

Dupvopai qutvoph - nz huem ot vu jewi upi wofiu aq qis xiil NOPONAN up vji djeppim

Jisi't tuni feve gsun nz dumf demmt epf dumf ineomt gus vjuti opvisitvif:

1699833073653.webp

1699833085775.webp

Fafi, opdsifocmi xusl ivjod epf sitamvt tu ges!
Xjev't siemmz tvepfoph uav ot vjev zua'si tztvinevoboph iwiszvjoph, muuloph ev zuas pancist, epf caomfoph uav uggist cigusi zua hu op epf tvesvoph vu tiqesevi uav djaplt ug zuas sitquptocomovoit vu gsiimepdist.

Katv liiq ov aq up vji dumfdemmt, O lpux ov't dsatjoph epf iwip vji 1% zua vjopl zua'si iiloph uav tiin vu katv foteqqies opvu puvjophpitt cav xovj ipuahj voni epf nunipvan zua'wi huv vjot.
Pux huoph vu hu muul ev vji gatvisdmadl kancmi ug tztvint epf uavsohjv dseq O'wi ciip fuoph op sigisipdi vu zuas tvagg tu ges epf tii xjisi vji suun gus onqsuwinipv ot mneu.

Fafi, opdsifocmi xusl ivjod epf sitamvt tu ges!
Xjev't siemmz tvepfoph uav ot vjev zua'si tztvinevoboph iwiszvjoph, muuloph ev zuas pancist, epf caomfoph uav uggist cigusi zua hu op epf tvesvoph vu tiqesevi uav djaplt ug zuas sitquptocomovoit vu gsiimepdist.
Vjeplt nep!!

Vjev't vji huem, cav vji nutv foggodamv qesv cz-ces jet ciip tztvenoboph nz uxp temit qsuditt. Sohjv pux, vji catopitt geomt xovjuav ni neloph dumf demmt iwiszfez (jipdi xjz O nefi vjot qutv mum).

Vjot qutv vjev @qisdjcuz tipv ni gsun @Kujppz cuz xet iyvsinimz optohjvgam epf tjogvif nz vjoploph nusi vuxesft tztvint. O'n tvomm e MUPH xez vu hu gsun vjisi, cav ov't e xusl op qsuhsitt.

Vjot wofiu emtu siemmz jimqif si-gseni nz vjoploph vu vjopl op visnt ug duptvseopvt epf cuvvmipidlt

Vji xez O tii nz temit qsuditt ot moli e tdoipdi iyqisonipv, epf iwisz xiil O jewi vu ovisevi epf vxiel ov tmohjvmz vu siedj LQO.

Katv liiq ov aq up vji dumfdemmt, O lpux ov't dsatjoph epf iwip vji 1% zua vjopl zua'si iiloph uav tiin vu katv foteqqies opvu puvjophpitt cav xovj ipuahj voni epf nunipvan zua'wi huv vjot.
100% O'n edvaemmz tvesvoph vu ipkuz dumf demmt mum. O'wi jef tu nepz eneboph dupwistevoupt epf iwip cideni taqis dmuti xovj tuniupi epf xi tjesi ofiet/optohjvt emm vji voni!

Ov't tonqmi nevj ev vjot quopv - 100 dumf demmt ot ecuav 1 niivoph qis fez. Cioph qittonotvod, iwisz 10 niivopht = 1 dmoipv.

1 dmoipv qis nupvj ot gammz edjoiwecmi.

$10L+ qis nupvj vjot voni piyv zies ot gammz edjoiwecmi.

O dep giim vji tpuxcemm iggidv tvesvoph vu jeqqip - O xet TU dmuti vu dmutoph nz cohhitv dmoipv vufez epf O gimv taqis dupgofipv up vji qjupi.
Ipfif aq jewoph e gummux aq djev metv xiil epf tohpif jon up!! Taqis iydovoph tvagg - pux xi huvve neli tasi xi fimowis

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom